32nd anniversary of my first waning crescent high

David Dalton

Sep 1, 2023, 11:33:56 PM9/1/23
September 1--6 is the
32nd anniversary of my first waning crescent high
and I have started a new attempt in a thread by that name
on alt.religion.druid, where I will post a series of updates
that I doubt will be read unless people notice effects.

Some effects you could look out for are:

1. improved sexual compatibility for many in long committed
relationships and/or who have at least one child under 16,

2. fairly soon, positive charisma modulation of
medium to extreme good individuals, with the charisma
proportional to goodness,

3. eventually negative charisma modulation of medium
to extreme criminal individuals

and eventually a lot more (I can go into more detail
if anyone asks me).

So anyway, check that thread on alt.religion.druid if
you notice effects.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

David Dalton

Sep 3, 2023, 10:22:09 PM9/3/23
On Sep 2, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AA2E4A200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> September 1--6 is the
> 32nd anniversary of my first waning crescent high
> and I have started a new attempt in a thread by that name
> on alt.religion.druid, where I will post a series of updates
> that I doubt will be read unless people notice effects.
>
> Some effects you could look out for are:
>
> 1. improved sexual compatibility for many in long committed
> relationships and/or who have at least one child under 16,
>
> 2. fairly soon, positive charisma modulation of
> medium to extreme good individuals, with the charisma
> proportional to goodness,
>
> 3. eventually negative charisma modulation of medium
> to extreme criminal individuals
>
> and eventually a lot more (I can go into more detail
> if anyone asks me).
>
> So anyway, check that thread on alt.religion.druid if
> you notice effects.

That attempt failed, and I am trying again on the alt.religion.druid thread
"leading up to 32nd anniv. of my sun stare, thorn hill climb,&
blue rose vision"
beginning late (here at least) on World Goddess Day (the first
Sunday in September).