the mayor talked to the judge

Michael

Nov 7, 2023, 2:56:59 PM11/7/23
He claims it has been squashed already.

They are familiar with the case.

Michael

Nov 7, 2023, 7:55:04 PM11/7/23
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 12:56:59 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdyn15uU7Tc

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 8:49:02 PM11/7/23
If you talk to me ?
Nope!
Everything is the same .
I looked it up now , a second ago...
Same bs is over there!

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 8:49:58 PM11/7/23

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 8:52:19 PM11/7/23
And I can't read anymore posts ...will get pissed off !

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 8:53:14 PM11/7/23
And when I get pissed off , my left hand gets numb ...I don't want to have a heart attack .

Mihaela Hristodor

Nov 7, 2023, 9:13:33 PM11/7/23
And I ended up here, just to get more pissed off :
Look at that asshole, with a12yo!

https://youtu.be/kMxsv1vLg6A?si=j5Ljx-3qIWQNuh89

"Can I call my wife ? "
And I don't want to look further...

Michael

Nov 7, 2023, 9:15:41 PM11/7/23
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 6:49:02 PM UTC-7, Mihaela wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 4:55:04 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 12:56:59 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> > > He claims it has been squashed already.
> > >
> > > They are familiar with the case.

> I looked it up now

Not what I was talking about.
He said the infraction was squashed.
If you try to claim otherwise, put your evidence here.

Mihaela Hristodor

Nov 7, 2023, 9:17:27 PM11/7/23
Hehehe...
I like that one though..well done boy !

https://youtu.be/exoVJPZXKVE?si=aUn3KWSJDBxGvBAR

Mihaela Hristodor

Nov 7, 2023, 9:18:06 PM11/7/23
What infraction ?

Michael

Nov 7, 2023, 9:18:59 PM11/7/23
The one the mayor knew specifically about without me telling him, that one.

Mihaela Hristodor

Nov 7, 2023, 9:21:41 PM11/7/23
What evidence dude ?
What you talk about ?

Michael

Nov 7, 2023, 9:22:12 PM11/7/23
Any alleged evidence it isn't squashed.

Mihaela Hristodor

Nov 7, 2023, 9:23:56 PM11/7/23
------
I don't get it dude ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Nov 7, 2023, 9:25:02 PM11/7/23
-------
Wtf you talk about dude?
You lost your minds really or what ?
What evidence dude ?
You really piss me off ! Again !

Michael

Nov 7, 2023, 9:25:32 PM11/7/23
You will.

Michael

Nov 7, 2023, 9:26:32 PM11/7/23
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 7:25:02 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:

> You really piss me off !

Then he is the one who claims they are upset.

Mihaela Hristodor

Nov 7, 2023, 9:27:06 PM11/7/23
-----

What you dare accuse me off again ?
Huh?
Are you f crazy m really or what is wrong g with you ?

Mihaela Hristodor

Nov 7, 2023, 9:28:04 PM11/7/23
I don't know any mayor ! Besides James 's uncle who is retired!
What mayor you talk about ?

Michael

Nov 7, 2023, 9:29:33 PM11/7/23
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 7:28:04 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 6:26:32 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 7:25:02 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> >
> > > You really piss me off !
> > Then he is the one who claims they are upset.
> I don't know any mayor !

Because you are fat dumb and ugly so why would one give you the time of day, freak?

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 9:33:14 PM11/7/23
-------
And he was mayor in Trinidad!
What mayor dude ?
How come I never met him yet he is upset with me ?
What for ?

Ok ok...I got that part and am fine with it ...
So being fat and ugly you handsome one , is a crime ?

You f did something again , illegal!

You bastard !

DON'T YOU F DARE TALK TO ME YOU SATANIC EVIL BEING !

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 9:36:01 PM11/7/23
Am glad you did it again !

No f mercy as I said !
That entity , whatever it is ?
Owns you !
There is really nothing good left I side your f soul!
Zero dude !

Zero!
And will keep that in mind !

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 9:38:17 PM11/7/23
Because is my right to know if am accused of anything you murderer and criminal you are !
That's why !
I have the right to co front my accuser you bitch!
That's f why!

Michael

Nov 7, 2023, 9:39:30 PM11/7/23
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 7:33:14 PM UTC-7, Mihaela wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 6:29:33 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:

> > > I don't know any mayor !
> > Because you are fat dumb and ugly so why would one give you the time of day, freak?

> Ok ok...I got that part and am fine with it ...
> So being fat and ugly , is a crime ?

No it is less likely someone would listen to you, so it is mind boggling they chose to listen to you in the courts
instead of me.

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 9:39:57 PM11/7/23
You lie and lie and lie till you f die !
And involve other people too in your lies !

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 9:44:45 PM11/7/23
-------
Oh that's what you count on ?
Others "listening ' to you?
Get out of here dude !
You better proof your f shity lies or you'll see more false accusations!
All I have to do ?
Proof you a liar one time !
And you'll see the worth of your word !

Is already proven more then once, including me being fat and ugly !
I posted pictures bitch!
And I can only bet with you that nobody besides you sees in me neither am ugly woman neither a fat one!

You hate me deadly ! That's why you bully me !

You can kiss my ass!

You shouldn't care how ugly or fatigue any other woman besides your wife bitch !

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 9:47:54 PM11/7/23
Why do you care how fat and ugly I am ? Huh?
Dude !
Will file a huge complaint with the bar as well!

A lawyer should behave better in court and outside the court!
You are an abusive criminal not a lawyer !
How about a DA ?
YOU ARE A SHAME FOR JUSTICE SYSTEM DUDE !

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 9:49:48 PM11/7/23
Your wife really knows you care about my looks so much?
Huh?
Will make sure she will know !
You insist you nasty animal !
Will make sure she gets all the relevant screenshots !

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 9:54:45 PM11/7/23
You do hate me to death!
I mean ...common ..,how many times you have to proof that to me ?
For me to see you for whom you truly are ?
You are a f demon 100% !
Will see you in court....live !
Will show you how fast and ugly I really am !
Live !

Am proud with myself asshole !
You can't hurt me !
I know whom I am ! And how I look !
Is all GREAT!

BELIVE ME !
IS WONDERFUL EVEN!

And will get even better when you are completely out of my life !
I know that !
Will look 20 years younger !

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 9:56:13 PM11/7/23
You argue with me like only lovers do !

Oh poor boy ! With mommy issues !

I love you too!

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 10:00:56 PM11/7/23
You are so perfect looking that how can I not love you ?
Despite all the hate you throw in my face !
Whatever makes you feel good , baby !
Here : I turn the other chick too!
Punch!
Am strong enough to take it !

Belive me !

You truly love me with such passion , is just amazing what a pour of feeling you can display!

You really want me that bad huh?
Sorry....
I don't go out with married men !
Even if their name is "ELLA"

Mihaela

Nov 7, 2023, 10:11:42 PM11/7/23
I close my eyes to your double chin and wrinkles...and call you " looking perfect".
And who knows what else is underneath?

Oh no...please don't show me !
Am not that curious!
Here is what am curious about :
You keep in touch for 2 years with all females criminals ugly and fat ones?
Weird! Weird ! Weird!

That's what love is all about to you: trash! Abuse!

Too bad !

See what i talk about ?

Michael shows up for one second, then the demon takes over ...

If Michael woukd last longer , I would love him forever !
He doesn't though!
So I must jail that f demon !
Michael will thank me one day for the favor !

Miha

Nov 7, 2023, 10:32:46 PM11/7/23
------

Do you know that you are sick because of all you do to me ?

Huh?
Is punishment from God dude!
Keep hating me and you'll soon burn in hell!
A reader said that and I belive it !

Your hateful evil nature , sickens you!

Dude , I swear to God, after all I learn about you?
Obese if I would ever be ?
I wouldn't want you!

Yet this will never happen !
Will die one beautiful woman !
I never in my life was fat dude ! Or ugly!

You are so angry and hurt because you know you can't win this one ,
To where you do your very best to hurt me somehow....

You know you can't ever have me !
As much as you love me !
You know you fucked up too bad for me to ever accept you!
And this hurts you!
That's why you do all you do !

This is a display of passionate love !
And despair !
Despair that you lost when it comes to me , in every single matter justice and love related!

That one reader said today: you are binded to another woman .
Being binded to someone ?
Sucks ! Can't make one happy!

I show in every single reading as the one you love !

As fat and as ugly you lie to self I am !

Yet you can't convince yourself that this is true !

You just can't!
Your mind is with me all day long !

You spend the day with me all day long !

Your wife must feel very lonely!

And your bullying now doesn't hurt me , sorry ..
It simply amuses me !

I read between the lines ....and I see it ! All that's there to see ...

Miha

Nov 7, 2023, 10:37:03 PM11/7/23
Don't blame yourself for loving me !
Am indeed so lovable!

"Is easy to fall in love with me ! " as James told Randy....
And none of them fall in love easily !

Miha

Nov 7, 2023, 10:41:29 PM11/7/23
Just look what happened to you !
And you never met me !
Without any effort from my part !
You are obsessed for so many years !
You don't know what to do with all that love for me, if binded to another woman !

But transform it in hate ! Anger !

Are you aware ?

Miha

Nov 7, 2023, 10:49:42 PM11/7/23
That may be a reason why you call me a whitch for , wondering why you are thinking of me all day long ?

And is my fault too as I respond...

Am cutting the cord ....

I am ...

I know ow that for as long as i respond ?
This will go on ...

Words don't matter ...doesnt matter what is said ...
What truly truly matters ?
Is that we keep in touch ...

And I have to cut off all this myself ....

Is best for both ....
To cut off that cord ...

I admit isn't easy for me either ...because am like a sponge ..
I absorb energy sent to me ...I feel you ....that's why I respond .

Miha

Nov 7, 2023, 11:01:24 PM11/7/23
See how much more stronger is a spiritual bond !?

Mind , body and soul is the formula for true love...
meaning :
Be compatibleintellectually, phisically and spiritually .

Many couples have one or two, with spiritual bond ususally missing, as this very last one is rare to find....and this the main element in twinflame connections.
When the spiritual bond is there ?
The other two surely are present .
There is no way they are missing if spiritual bond is present.
That's what makes it a divine connection.

Very rarely when all three are there ...

Is hard to break it ....it is ...but will do it .

I like challenges and this may be one of the biggest ,
But will do it !

I don't know , really why this happens in my life too..
.I truly wish it wouldn't!
God ?
Must have his reasons...

Miha

Nov 7, 2023, 11:13:13 PM11/7/23
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/bind

You'll free yourself from those ropes....
Yet don't do it for me ,
Do it for yourself ...
As I swear I won't be there!

Miha

Nov 7, 2023, 11:20:14 PM11/7/23
Not even as a friend...
You don't deserve it !

Miha

Nov 7, 2023, 11:24:08 PM11/7/23
My friends?
They all respect me !

Miha

Nov 7, 2023, 11:39:08 PM11/7/23

Michael

Nov 7, 2023, 11:46:49 PM11/7/23
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 9:39:08 PM UTC-7, Miha wrote:

> Bye

Soon enough it will be true.

Miha

Nov 7, 2023, 11:56:09 PM11/7/23
And I swear to god who sees me right now ,
I am watching this video right now myself !

I didn't saw it before i wrote all I wrote !

Mihaela Hristodor

Nov 8, 2023, 8:14:09 PM11/8/23
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

-------

I never understood how you can be like you are and be happy with yourself !

https://youtube.com/shorts/LDqrF_7OKeE?si=7U3DymlBYc8_z_pd

Mihaela Hristodor

Nov 8, 2023, 8:16:29 PM11/8/23
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

------

No people !
I never lie an
d I don't EXAGERATE!
It is as bad as I say it is !
Unfortunately !

https://youtube.com/shorts/0MDKLtUwHjM?si=SI_tV3oLKYDpdn6n

Mihaela Hristodor

Nov 8, 2023, 8:23:17 PM11/8/23
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

------

So true !
I told you that myself !
What a loss of opportunity to truly reborn and rejuvenate and start a new clean life !
You choose the old , the rotten , the spoiled, the wrong, the evil,
The fall!

https://youtube.com/shorts/Nv7AdQR-2XU?si=nJxM1BzWOvkcXwM1

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 24, 2024, 10:57:03 PMJan 24
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 6:15:41 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 6:49:02 PM UTC-7, Mihaela wrote:

> > I looked it up now
> Not what I was talking about.
> He said the infraction was squashed.
> If you try to claim otherwise, put your evidence here.

-----------

Dude !
Now that I figured out whom is the person you call “ mayor” ?
As you try constantly to kee0ppp me confused , so I can’t defend myself?
Am rereading your posts and I have a totally new perspective reading what you say and the fact that you talk about an infraction , when I have misdemeanors , three charges that nobody ever bother to explain to me for what , or when and how ?
And you saying :
“ The one the mayor knew specifically about without me telling him, that one”

Talking to me like I should know something that I simply don’t ?
Tells me you play some really nasty game here , with me and with them!
Well aware that they do not talk to me, as you know very well the protocol, so you know what to “Inject “ in both sides, to where it benefits you….

Then i see you saying this :

“ Any alleged evidence it isn’t squashed”..

And again , well aware of the fact that I DID NOT COMMIT ANY CRIME , SO THEN KNOWING THAT ? LOGICALLY THERE CANT BE EVIDENCE EITHER !
DONT FORGET : I HAVE THE TRUTH ! FULLY !
I KNOW I DID NOT COMMIT ANY FUCKING CRIME DUDE !!!
THEN WTF EVIDENAGAINST ST ME YOU TALK ABOUT ?
HUH????

SO … KNOWING WITH 100% CERTAINTY ALL OF THE ABOVE ?
There is only one conclusion I can pull here :

YOU? DID SOMETHING SO TERRIBLY WRONG ?
SOMETHING THAT WE ALL ARE GOING TO FIGURE IT OUT , SOON , AS WILL DEMAND ALL DOCS ON THE CASE INCLUDING THE SO CALLED F, “EVIDENCE” YOU TALK ABOUT ,
SO YOU DID SOMETHING SO HORRIBLY WRONG?
THAT WHEN WIKLOL COME OUT ?
YOULL BE RIGHT AWAY ARRRSTED !

YOU WATCH !!!

AM READY TO HAVE THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE !
YOU HAVE ONE EVIL CRAZY FREAKING MIND, CAPPABLE OF DOING SHOCKING THINGS,
THAT WOULDN’T CROSS A NORMAL PERSON’S MIND !

I HAVE DOUBTS THAT MAYOR YOU TALK ABOUT WOULD HAVE LEAVE CASE UNCHANGED, AS IT APPEARS TO ME !!!

You did something that they all have access to , while I don’t!
Like false evidence, or I don’t know , something really, really bad , that you’ll go straight up to prison for next 10 !!!!

And from now on ?

Am do e talking to you criminal you are ,
Will talk to ‘ mayor÷ !

Have hard time believing this man is a stupid man!
As you must be very stupid to break the law the way you make me believe he does !
This man ?
Has a good reason !
And will figure out what that reason is !

And once I do ?
You are in deep shit !!

Mihaela

Jan 25, 2024, 8:45:51 AMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

-------

So excop gets 2 years prison for arresting skater filling false report !

https://youtu.be/UTpXFTLYPxw?si=EiGuVmcz348W0plK

And you celebrate idiot ?
For doing that to me 12 times and instead of jailing you ,
Chuck is kissing your ass and ydares to jail me more !??

TODAY!!!! CONGRESS AND SUPREME COURT GETS THE STORY FROM ME !
YOU ,OTH3RFUXKERS ! .
ALL OF YOU : PRISON !!!

WHERE TO SAY YOU TRUED TO MURDER ME USIMG BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS!
YOU ARE F'D!!!

THEY WILL GREET YOU BITH AT THE ENTRACE TO PRISON WITH DRUGS AMD MOET !
YOU ,ITHERFUCK3RS ! .

I A, PISSED TO NO FUCKING END AND WHEN I AM LIKE THAT ?

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU ALL!
I AM TOO NICE ? THATS WHY YOU ALL F ME AROZND FOR 7 FUCKINGNYEARS !??

NO MORE NICE !!
NEVER AGAIN !
YOU ARE FUCKED YOUR UNDERSTAND ? YOU AMD FUCKIMG CHUCK!!!!
WELL

Mihaela

Jan 25, 2024, 8:47:07 AMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

Today ?
I will call General attorney as well and let him know about severe terrorism that goes on form7 fuckimg years y9u ,oth3rvuxkwrd !!!!!!!!!

Mihaela

Jan 25, 2024, 8:48:18 AMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

If will de m and your arrst today zpu pile,9r sjitm!!
Today ! You got that !???

And will talk to th3 news !!
What th3 fick you murderers !?

Mihaela

Jan 25, 2024, 8:49:10 AMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
You'll regret th3 day you decided to fick with me zou fsgot !

Mihaela

Jan 25, 2024, 8:51:22 AMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

Tell your boss he will f see too!!!

He will f see murderers !!!

Mihaela

Jan 25, 2024, 8:52:44 AMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

----

Am enraged you mitherfuckers !
Enraged!!!

And you will both regret you pushed me over the fuckingmlinit fagots !

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 25, 2024, 10:33:25 AMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

------

This ?
Was your last f mistake !
I can't wait for 9 am !

I will write to EVERYONE ! WILL EMAIL, WILL FAX, WILL CALL, ALL .GOV EMAILS AND NUMBERS GOOGLE WILL DELIVER :
THE FEDS , THE STATE , I DON'T F CARE WHAT DEPARTMENT THEY ARE !
I WILL FAX EVERYONE TO LET ALL GOVERNMENT BRANCHES KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!
I WILL ALSO GET INVOLVED ALL MILITARY : ARMY , NAVY, AIRFORCE, COAST GARD , EVERYBODY PEOPLE YOU UNDERSTAND ?

EVERYBODY !

ALL THE NEWS GOOGLE GIVES ME TOO!

WILL CALL , WILL EMAIL,WILL FAX ,CALL, EVERYBODY !
I DONT CARE WILL TAKE ME A WEEK TO DO IT !
I WILL NOT STOP OR REST ONLY WHEN I REACH TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE !

EVERYBODY FROM CALIFORNIA AMD WASHINGTON!

THE PRESIDENT , THE VICE PRESIDENT, THE SENATE , THE CONGRESSES ,
THE TV NEWS,THE RADIO NEWS , THE NEWS PAPERS , THE ROMANIAN EMBASSY, ALL GOV BRNACHES AND ALL MILITARY , THE FBI, THE CIA ,

THE BAR HERE AND IN WASHINGTON
THE JUDICIAL COMMISION HERE AND IN WASHINGTON
ALL THE DA'S IN CALIFORNIA AND WASHINGTON
THE FIREFIGHTERS EVEN !
EVERYBODY!!!!!

ESPECIALLY THE NAVY !
THEY NEED TO KNOW WHO CHUCK IS !
AND HOW OBKIVIOUS TO FELONIES WITNESSED BY HIM HE IS AMD HOW EAGER HE IS TO HELP YOU KILLL INNOCENT ROMANIANS !

I WILL NOT STOP WRITING ,FAXING , CALLING , U KESS I SEE ON ZHE NEWS YOU BOTHH GOT ARRESTED !

WHY I INVOLVE EVERYBODY ?

DOMESTIC TERRORISM IS A HUGE PROBLEM AND AFFECTS EVERYBODY !
SO CORRUPTION YOU MOTHERFUCKERS !
SO JAILING INNOCENT PEOPLE !
SO DISCRIMINATION AND ABUSE OF POWER !

I HAVE AN EXTREMELY URGENT NEED TO LET EVEEYBODY KNOW THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS , CULTIVATE A VIRUS THERE IN RIVERSIDE , THAT WILL SURELY EXPAND AND SICKEN EVERYBODY!
. THIS IS A MATTER OF NATIO AL IMPORTAMCE , EVEN INTERNATIONAL IMPORTANCE !

JUST IN MY CASE? AT LEAST 50 TERRORISTS WERE INVOLVED : EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT TOUCHED MY CASE : JUDGES FROM TWO COURTS : SUPERIOR AND APPELATE COURT, DEFENDERS, DA'S, EVERY SINGLE DEPUTY THAT ARRESTED ME , PSYCHOLOGISTS , EVERYBODY INVOLVED , KNOWS AND KNEW AM INNOCENT , AND EVERYBODY HELPED AND SUPPORTED YOU TO COMMIT HIENEOUS AND REPETITIVE HIGHLY TORTUROUS CRIMES AGAINST ME AND SO MANY OTHERS !

AND SO YOUR BOARD OF SUPERVISORS : ALL OF THEM ARE CORRUPTED ! ALL!!!!!!!!

WE ALL ARE IN GREAT DANGER !
WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW FAST A VIRUS SPREADS ?

WILL START A WAR ? THAT YOU WILL NOT BELIVE HOW MUCH POWER ONE PERSON HAS : ME ?

AND YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THE HUGE PROPORTIONS WHOLE THIS MATTER WILL TAKE, AND YOULL BE SHOCKED BY THE EFFECT AND RESULTS OF THIS POWERFUL MOVEMENT I ALONE BEGIN , TODAY, AGAINST YOU ALL, MENTALLY DISTURBED , CRUEL MURDERERS AND HATERS AND RACIST CORRUPTED MOTHERFUCKERS !

YOU WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO !
GET READY FOR THE WAR !
THE WAR OF YOUR LIFE !
NOTHING WILL BE LEFT OUT OF YOU WHEN AM DONE !
NOTHING !

NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I WAS ENRAGED TO SUCH DEGREE ,
AND THIS FURY I FEEL ?
TRANSFORMS ME IN A VERY POWERFUL SUPERHUMAN !!!
I WILL NOT STOP UNLESS YOU ARE IMPRISONED !

You'll never get out !

Amd you shouldn't !

You all ?
Are a grave danger to humanity !
You nasty monsters and cruel fucking murderers !

Will rather die then let you free after all you’ve done tirelessly you pile of sorrow f shit , you f stink bitch !

Deceiver and liar satanic perverted and depraved nasty motherfucker !
I despise you all ?
With every fiber of my being !

You pushed to f far way to often ,
Transforming me in an avenger angel !

And i will not stop dude , unless you are locked up for very long time as you so f deserve it !

Murderers !

Will demand forensic investigators, to come and proof the trial date was deliberately changed so you force a miss on me so you can further continue to kidnapp me attempt to murder me!!!
At Chuck's order !

That pile of shit ?
Is no.1 guilty to me !!!
He is an illuminati pile of shit murderer who sold his soul to f Satan,
With you and all others togheter!

That's why you did it without Any fear of consequences!
He ordered you to do it !

He will never get out from prison !
Never !

Will demand forensic investigators, to come and proof the trial date was deliberately changed so you force a miss on me so you can further continue to kidnapp me attempt to murder me!!!
At Chuck's order !

That pile of shit ?
Is no.1 guilty to me !!!
He is an illuminati pile of shit murderer who sold his soul to f Satan,
With you and all others togheter!

That's why you did it without Any fear of consequences!
He ordered you to do it !

He will never get out from prison !
Never !
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 25, 2024, 2:39:27 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

--'yyyyyy

The above scenario is scenario A

Here is “SCENARIO B “

WHICH SOMEHOW MAKES MORE SENSE TO ME :

CHUCK ?
DOESN’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT EXPARTE COMMUNICATION!
FUNNY AMD THEY SAY I AM THE INCOMPETENT HERE …
WELL CHUCK !?
THATNASTY CORRUPTED JUDGE ?
BETTER TAKE OFF HIS FREAKING HANDS FROM MY CASE !
HE DIRTY IT ENOUGH AMD TAMPERED WITH IT !
HE MUST GET UP AMD LET A COMPETENT JUDGE TAKE A SEAT IN THE FRONT OF MY CASE .
HE IS AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED !
AMD IF HE THINKS HE IS NOT ?
I AM DISQUALIFIYNG HIM RIGHT NOW !
TELL, HIM TO GET UP AMD GET OUT !
HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY CASE EVER !
LWHAT ARE DOU8MG AS SUOERVISOR WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT LAW ?
GET OUT CHUCK ! GO PLAY AVIATOR ONLINE !
YOU SUCK AT BOTH : BREAKING AMD FLLOW THE LAW !

SO SCENARIO ‘B ‘ :
Chuck ? Went to talk to the judge well intended! ( except ex parte ) , he was set to squash the warrants.
Hestrin said so !!!
Yep!
And this means :
Oh my God the judge is super fucked !
So when he reached there?
Judge said:
What you want to do Chuck???
Quash ?
Are you crazy?
And the judge made Chuck change mind ,
Hestrin was in shock to hear what am saying about the case saying is all old , is all the same !
He dared me to proof it !
And so I did !
Michael?
Realized he fucked up?!
He said too much !
So then he start fabricating an infraction that I was never charged with !
He did it in order to correct the mistake he made , realizing there was a last second change of plans
So if Hestrin knew and he told me ? He agreed!
If Chuck told Hestrin about it ? Chuck too , agreed !
Who got left !
The Judge ! The f crooked nasty judge !
Who said : NO F WAY ! WEHABE TO KILL TTHAT BIG MOUTH BITCH !

AND HELLO WORLD ?

IGNORE SCENARIO “ A” !

I NAILED IT !
SCENARIO “B” IS SURELY THE TRUTH !

WELL THAT THAT F JUDGE THAT AM COMING !
HEIS IN DEEPEST SHIT HE WILL EVER BE !

He really is !

WILL UNROB HIM F. CORRUPTED SLUTTY BITCH HE IS !

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 25, 2024, 2:50:03 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

---'y

Lucky you Chuck that am one smart woman and figured it out , before I made a request to Navy have you court-martialed!
Is not the navy that I need , but judicial commission!
And folks?
You better speak the truth!
Not to help me proof a point as I already did !
Rather , help yourself of further penalties!
The truth that I just learned ?
Saves you Chuck ? Big time !
Helps Hestrin too!

What can you, Chuck do if the judge refuses to correct issues , and rather decides to stick
To plan “a’ : torture me further, hopefully to death this time !
He is so f’d !!
He is !
Am angry? To a degree ?
That I don’t care how I sound !
I must let it out or will have a f heart attack!

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 25, 2024, 3:05:25 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
-------

So those being said ?
Means : is not Chuck the one that took off to Olympics,
But the fucking nasty judge !
Yes !
I cam see judge acting superior to you hestrin !
That’s the fucking truth!
Judge received a lots of f money to torture me till
F boil and explode and f die of a heart attack
Or lose minds
Or commit suicide
Or am killed by viruses
Or by angry inmates ..
He knew : ALL HE NEEDS TO DO ?
IS PULL TIME !
THE LONGER HE TORTURES ME ?
LESS MY SURVIVAL CHANCES ARE !
OR ONE OR THE OTHER OF ALL I SAID ABOVE ,
ONE DAY ? WILL HIT ME ! AND ME ? THE PROBLEM ?
WILLLIKE OLVE IN THIN AIR , LIKE I NEVER WERE !!!
ALL HE NEEDS ?
IS TIME !
And the issue ? Will solve on its own !!!
Me dead !!
Obviously there was never am intention to let me have a trial!
If this would have gone further?
Again start over with me being. Incompetent ,
And fuck my life and fuck my brains ,
Till death tear us apart!
No?
You pile,of shit murderous f dishonorable slutty judge !

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 25, 2024, 3:10:52 PMJan 25
He is fucked !!

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 25, 2024, 3:19:22 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
----

And now ?
That o finally figured this shit out ?
My goodness ! Gracious God as iknow I promissedwill
Cut that crap off : nasty words and this nast y vreaking jidge ?
Made me. Really my promise to you! Please forgive, e dear God!
Am just a human I guess , tortured endlesslyfor 7 veiling fucking years !
And a, a puttolose my f minds !
I camt beliv3 I kept so,e rains after all the fuckong torture am victim of for so fuclo g long !
How. An I a t decent when nothing in ,y fucling lofehas a dose of fuckimg normality in it ?

Miha

Jan 25, 2024, 4:27:33 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 7:56:59 PM UTC, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
--------

Dear Honorable Mr. Washington,

I am writing this to apologize to you!
I am crying so hard right now, hating myself for doing this to you,
An honest human being, just like myself .
People like me and you are very rare, unfortunately !
And regardless I know am a good person ?
I am so very upset on my own self to deliver my wrath to the best !
To the only one that didn’t deserve it!
Far away from me to even try to justify my wrong doing !
Am aware I could justify it , but no Sir!
Because am aware of the fact that I was very wrong to do it!
Even guilty if you were !
I have expectations from myself and I somehow …
No…will not go there … I was about to justify it … but no…

Am guilty Sir ,
And I feel extremely bad !

Please forgive me !
Am so very sorry I did that to you!
Sorry to a degree that I want to simply just die !
Am so very sorry !!!
Is all I want to say !
And I truly hope you can find the kindness in your heart to forgive me ,
Because I can rest assure you?
I will never ever forgive myself for doing this to an honest human being !
Was done to me so many times ! And I am so well aware how bad it sucks !
I am so very very sorry Sir!
Please , forgive me !
Would mean a lot to me !

Sincerely ,
Mihaela Hristodor

Mihaela

Jan 26, 2024, 3:43:33 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

-------------

You know what ?
It takes me a little as I have to extract out of this all bs only what that freaking judge did . And he did a lot in both cases : this one and 2017 one . And if I arrived at that chapter : JUDGES?

WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM ALL : JAQUELINA , EMMA , AND THIS BIG BASTARD WHO IS A PHONY GREEK ORTHODOX.

IN 2017 I WANTED TO DISQUALIFY HIM AND TOLD THAT LITTLE CHIUWAWA DEFENDER THAT I HAD, THE ONE THAT REPLACED MR. GREENLEE, THAT I DON'T NEED HIM ANYMORE, I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT , FURTHER SAYING , I DONT WANT TO JEOPARDIZE HIS JOB , SO I WILL PERSONALLY DISQUALIFY THE JUDGE .
HE RAN STRAIGHT TO THE JUDGE AMD TOLD HIM WHAT I SAID, AS I SAW THE FREAKING JUDGE SCARED AS A GUILTY BASTARD HE IS ? RUNNING OUT OF THE COURT ROOM!
AND WAS BUSY AS HELL!
RIGHT AFTER HE LEFT , THE CHIUWAWA COMES TO ME ASKING ME TO HAVE A SEAT NEXT TO HIM IN THE COURT ROOM BUT (!) ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COURT , WHERE VICTIMS AND LAWYERS SEAT, IN HIS EFFORT TO FLATTER ME, AS I WAS SITTING THERE WITH MY CRIMINALS! ( INNOCENT HUH?)
SO THE CHIUWAWA TELLS ME :" HEY , WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME , RELAX, AND LET ME HANDLE THIS. AND I WANT YOU TO COME AT MY OFFICE, WE NEED TO TALK ".
AND HE VERIFIES HIS SCHEDULE AND SAYS: " XDAY IS OK? "
I SAID :" NO...DON'T SCHEDULE ME" ..,HE GOES :" JUST THINK ABOUT IT , WILL SCHEDULE YOU ANYWAY " ..,
SO HE SENDS ME HOME ....JUDGE ? DIDN'T COMEBACK IN THE COURT, WHILE I WAS THERE.

NEXT DAY ?
LISTENING TO RED SIGNALS MY INTUITION WAS SENDING TO ME ?I GO ON LINE , AND BUY ALL AVAILABLE DOCS RELATED TO MY CASE ...DOCS WERE DELIVERED ELECTRONICALLY , RIGHT AWAY TO MY EMAIL... I WANT TO SAY : WAS LAST TIME WHEN I WAS ALOWED TO DO THAT ! EVERY OTHER TIME ? THE E- DELIVERY OPTION WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO ME , AND BY MAIL IF I ORDER THEM?
I NEVER RECEIVE THEM ! LOOK AT THE CASE RECORDS , YOU'LL SEE $15 THERE : THE MONEY WENT TO COURT !
NOBODY WANTS TO LET ME HAVE ANY PAPERS RELATED TO THE CASE !
WHEN LAST I WENT TO COURT ?
I WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND I PAID AGAIN , AND THE CLERK THERE PRINT THEM OUT FOR ME !

SO, BACK TO CHIUWAWA:
SO I GET THE DOCS FOR THE 2027 CASE ,
AND WHAT I SAW THERE?
MADE ME ALMOST FAINT !

Let me look for the doc ..,will post

Mihaela

Jan 26, 2024, 4:06:21 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

---------

Very important to mention is this :
Before I left ?
The chiuwawa said : " hey, let's avoid in the future this to ever happen : you to miss court and be arrested for it . Sign this , and if i see you dont show up, will fill them in for you" and he hands me two empty docs to sign .
It made sense to me at the time and definitely I didn't want that ever to happen to me , and never planned to miss court, yet knowing that Randy steals my car all the time , a day before court, or once ? He took the tires off my car, hours before my court appearance ?
To safe guard myself ? I signed !

Don't forget the deal was :" he is using my signature on those empty forms , ONLY IF I CANT MAKE IT TO COURT !!!

LOOK WHAT HE DID WITH MY SIGNATURE, WITH THE JUDGE TOGETHER :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ghT3YA9E9m3byJ2r7

Mihaela

Jan 26, 2024, 4:23:47 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

Then the same freaking judge , when I was released after three month being Kidnapped, no bail, nor hearings: same story : lawyer filed a fraudulent waiver in my name saying I don't give a fuck about my hearings, I trust her ( my ass ! As I fired her amd she imposed her shitts services on me , screwing me that f bitch! she'll see too!!!) ,

So...when they finally decide to let me out , at that hearing, judge gives me a restraining order the criminal one, regardless there is no victim ,
and he knew that !
A restraining order , was passed to me to sign , no reason given, Randy was in Texas for 2 years !!!!

And he made me sign an ankle monitor !!!!!!!!!
Which I should wear right now : today !!!
Ok?

Absolutely for no other reason then hate !

I was in such state of mind , scared and traumatized after I saw they don't mind with you together to break the law to such aggravating degree ?
Quiet and scared , in a state of mjnd where I would do anything just to get the f out from there ? Don't forget : I was badly beaten up by that criminal facing life ?

I signed ...quiet and scared like a fish thinking to myself : if I don't do what those fuckers tells me !?
They will kill me dammit !

And now ?
He dares do this ?

Where to say I had once $75000 bail on misdemeanor !!!!!
And Randy paid !

All our money went to you all , not towards our mortgage , and we lost our home ! Forced to sell !
Our mortgage was only $700!
We bought the condo when was $140 k ,
We had $400 hoa, for lake view I guess ...

Now ?
We both are homeless !

He lives in an RV somewhere, unsafe ! He was robbed as well !!!

Mihaela

Jan 26, 2024, 4:27:50 PMJan 26
Thats what you all did!
You helped nobody but yourself !
Even if you believed genuinely ( my ass!!!)that he is my victim ?
All you did ?
Ignoring his recant, as he lied pressured by the cop, fearing arrest ? Al, All.you people did ? Destroyed both of us !!!!he is homeless after piloting planes for 40 f years people!

Mihaela

Jan 26, 2024, 4:32:03 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

------
How ?
All his 401 k went to you all ? As him knowing am innocent , paid my f bail!!! Most of them !!
And his retirement all goes on child support!
The freaking judge refused to adjust his child support based on his present retirement income ! He pays child support the same amount like even he was active pilot !!!
He hasno money to hire a lawyer to fix it !
So he suffers! He'll die in misery! You f people man ! You destroy everybody assholes ! Everybody !

Mihaela

Jan 26, 2024, 4:36:13 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

When WE THE PEOPLE ?
SEE COPS AND ASSHOLES LIKE YOU ALL: JUDGES , DEFENDERS , PROSECUTORS ?
WE INSTINCTIVELY FEEL THIS : " DANGER ! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE ! "
NO MATTER WHAT IS YOUR SPOT: VICTIM OR DEFENDANT !

YOU ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH ANY THING !
YOU SCREW US ALL !
CRIMINALS !

Mihaela

Jan 26, 2024, 6:19:16 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
--------

People !!!
Don't you all, DARE FORGET :
OUR LIFES ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT TO OUR OWN SELVES?

AS IMPORTANT YOUR OWN LIFE IS TO YOUR OWN SELVES!!!!

AND THIS ????
IS FUCKING WRONG !

EXTREMELY FUCKING WRONG!!!

https://youtu.be/O8U8k60TDM4?si=qzwk6R-8IzhlLxDV

I CRIED WITH EACH OF THEM !
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW THEY FEEL !!!!
IS UNDESCRIBABLE THE PAIN YOU FEEL !!!

AND THERE IS NO AMOUNT OFF MONEY THAT CAN EVER COMPENSATE YOU FOR IT!!!!!

IS TRAUMATIZING TO EXTREME LEVELS !
THAT'S WHY MANY SUCCUMB , COMMITING SUICIDE !

Psychology backs it up ! Like one psychologist said :
"When jailed innocent ?
You feel like jumping off the bridge ! "

Very true !
You feel you don't want to be anymore !
You feel this world is way to ugly for you to remain in it !
You just feel like you want to take off and never return in it !
Is too ugly !

You know ?

I experienced that 12 times !
The only thing that kept me going ?
Fighting ?
Was my beloved God ! And my daughter !
I couldn't take away from her the chance to hug her mother at least once more !

Ok?

I had nothing else to live for !

I know that everybody felt this way and you have to be very strong to keep going !
Fighting !
Especially when you are aware whom you are fighting!
Illuminati !?
Is powerful !
Unfortunately !
Nobody dares go against them , but a nuts like myself !
Ok?
And even if one finds the courage to do it !?
VERY FEW END UP WINNING !
EXTREMELY FEW !
IF ANY !

COMPARED TO HOW MANY DIE AND THEY NEVER FIND THEIR JUSTICE !

AREN'T YOU ALL ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES?

WHAT IF SOMEONE DOES THAT TO YOU !?
MONSTERS YOU ALL ARE !!

Those being said ?

Dear Mr. Washington ,
This is what I want from you :
Michael ??
We both love that guy ....is obvious to me you love him too .
Good job there ...
Here is what I want you to do for him :
He didn't learn the lesson , ok?
Not yet !

He celebrates getting high and drunk !
A slap on the wrist is not enough for him to transform and become the best version of himself ever !

Is obvious to me , he's not there yet !
Ok?

What he needs ?
Is first hand experience !
Hands on training !
And what i mean by that , is :
Let him go to boot camp : 6 month on the papers ,
Half time effectively !

Only then he will learn to never misuse his power !
Only then he will fully grasp the concept of what truly means to rob someone of their freedom !
Ok?

What a slap on the wrist does ?
It only makes him worse !
The moment he will be back on his horse ?
He will be worse then before , seeking vengeance !

We can't allow that to ever happen sir!

Never !
Even if he would not do it as obvious as now ?
He will use connections and do it regardless !

I have enough to set him there for at least ten !
He will die !
And is way too long ... is not needed !

I don't want that !
I do love him !
And that's why I demand that !

Ok?

Let's get him ready for becoming that first man !

He got the brains for it !

Ok?

Boot camp sir ?
Is mandatory !

You know how they go kids in ?
They all become real and reliable men after graduation sir !

Let him go in boot camp !
Don't force my hand , please !

Will fight him ! Will fight all this !
Unless you , please hear me out !
Thank you !

Miha

Jan 26, 2024, 7:14:09 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
-------------

don't care what Michael has to say .
I don't care his tantrums , and I don't care to hear his fake promises of :' trust me ! Never again !'
Is all a lie ! Till he'll cross the bridge and when there ?
Hell throw a grenade and blow me off !
I know so !

Let me further explain what is going on and why my weird i guess request:

Why God, who loves me dearly , delivered that hands on experience to me ?
Anyone wants to give a guess ?

Exactly that reason !
Hands on experience ?
Is the only experience that truly teaches you what you need to know !
Me hearing all this from news , or others ?
Wouldn't be enough to where I truly fully comprehend the gravity of it and make me take a stand and PUT A STOP TO IT !

AS MUCH AS GOD LOVES ME , AND AS MUCH HE DIDN'T LIKED TO SEE ME THERE IN PAIN ?
SUFFERING?
HE KNEW THIS IS MANDATORY SO HE CAN FURTHER USE ME TO ACHIEVE A WAY HIGHER PURPOSE THAT MEANS A LOT TO MANY PEOPLE !

WAS NECESSARY FOR THE WELLNESS OF MANY !

GOD'S PURPOSE IN ALL THIS !?
WAS ME TO FIGHT , WIN AND MAKE SURE WILL PUT A STOP TO IT !

THIS MUST NOT CONTINUE TO GO ON !
ONLY WHEN I ACHIEVE THAT ?
MY DUTY TO GOD IS FULFILLED !

AND AM NOT THERE YET !

WILL NEVER QUIT , WILL NEVER GIVE UP , UNLESS MY MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED , MR. WASHINGTON !

As you see ?
Am not even half way there !
God wants them all punished!
Not only Michael !
The judge ?
Does exactly what he should !
So I can fight him and defeat him !
And him too ?
Be removed !
And so all others !

Only then ?
This will stop happening to others like me ! As you see ?
Am not even half way there !
God wants them all punished!
Not only Michael !
The judge ?
Does exactly what he should !
So I can fight him and defeat him !
And him too ?
Be removed !
And so all others !

Only then ?
This will stop happening to others like me !

Miha

Jan 26, 2024, 7:38:14 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:

I don't care what Michael has to say .
-----

Yesterday ?
I was very angry ...
It all went away ... why ?
Because god explained me all that ...
So am very calm now ...
Because I understand why all happens the way it does .
And let me tell you this :
God ?
Is one amazing guy!
So smart !!!
His plan ?
Is perfect to greatest detail !
Am always surprised by the depth of his plans...

Michael?
Will never be DA
JUDGE ?
WILL NEVER BE A JUDGE !
DEFENDERS !?
BETTER GET A SECOND JOB !WILL HELP WHEN TEY LOSE THIS ONE !
NOBODY WILL BE IN THE SAME POSITION !
NONE !

AND THEY ALL MUST GO TO BOOT CAMP !
THEY LIKE IT OR NOT !
NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW !
HERE OR IN HEAVENS !

ONLY THEN I CONSIDER MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL OTHERS WILL DO AFTER THAT ...
MICHAEL ?
IF WILLING TO TRANSFORM AND EVOLVE ?
GOD HAS BIG PLANS FOR HIM !
BUT ONLY IF HE WILL BECOME A GOOD BOY !

HE IS STILL INTO ROCK ROLL!

WE NEED TO HET HIM INTO GOSPEL.SIR !

Miha

Jan 26, 2024, 7:59:57 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
------

Mayor?
Just picture this :

Judge ?
Decides to stop being hateful and evil . He dismisses the whole entire charade .
You?
Give me a sac of money , to compensate me fory pain and all else .
What I may do ?
Get with Michael , and both of us get high and drunk saying let's celebrate life !
Rock-'n'-rolling all the way till morning !

All others ?
Get away with such horrible crimes and the worst part of it all is ?
All my pain , all my hard work , god sacrificing me for this great goal?
Is all in vain !

Why ?

People would continue to suffer!
With that crooked judge sitting on the bench containing to screw the ones he gets paid to screw ,
All defenders are there still , filing fraudulent waivers , screwing defendants ,

Satan will continue to reign !
People would still be in pain !

Took me a while : a day to see why GOD DOES IT THIS WAY !
IS THE WAY THIS SHOULD BE DONE !
THE ONLY WAY !
This was not done by Michael alone !

This whole matter !?
Will be heard by a panel of judges in a court of law !
And they will deliver justice to all !

Miha

Jan 26, 2024, 10:20:26 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

----------

The above scenario is surely not what god wanted as end result ( me and Mike rock'n rolling )
God is never superficial and neither I am !
There is a very noble purpose at the root of all that pain and that purpose ?
Is mine to be fulfilled and I will rather die then not make god smile !
He suffers a lot ! Every day ! Every second ! I must bring a smile on his face !
Cause I love him more then anything ever !

So....
Pardon me now , mayor ..
Let me go work on that other exhausting matter ...
Why exhausting ?
Well ...judicial commission requires you to precisely specify the crime and the cannons and tra lala ...lots of work to be done ...
I have to extract from the whole story what each individual did ... just like a lawsuit , you know ?
For the judges I may do so individually . Because they all did different things , one worse then the other .
For defenders ?
I am not sure yet if the bar demands individual complaints against each of them ... they are so many! !
Cops ? Oh my god !
So many and they did different things each of them so I have to file a dozen of complaints against them and of closed the sheriff .okes biddy buddy ...
Then psychologist Mr. Valle for telling me face to face after 8 hours of examination over 2 sessions of 4 hours each , one by phone one face to face , where the face to face one was the last one ,
When curious and nervous , knowing my future depends on his expertise ?
I ask at the end :" so what do you think ?"
He right away without blinking said :" you're sharp!"

Just to have the shock of my life soon after , when my lawyer called me saying I have to see a third doctor because the two of them that saw me ? One found me competent and one incompetent !
And I said : really ?
Knowing both told me am competent !
Unless “ sharp " in English is somehow synonym with incompetent !
Sharp to be is great in Romania ! Is a huge compliment !

So I said :" Well I refuse to see a 3rd expert !"
Well aware that if a 3rd "expert " finds me "sharp" too ? Am f'd literally !
They will lobotomize me there in their crazy house !
I won't know my name when out , how about what they did or whom they are ?

So I told to my defender Barazza :" go tell the judge this :
" Your Honor, before ? We knew nothing about defendant's mental state .
NOW? WE HAVE AT LEAST ONE EXPERT SAYING SHE IS COMPETENT. CAN WE GO BACK TO NORMAL PEOPLE’S COURT, PLEASE?''

MR. BARRAZZA DID ! Am sure he did !
HIM AND MR. GREENLEE ?
ARE THE ONLY TWO DEFENDERS THAT WERE THERE FOR ME !!!
ALL OTHERS SCREWED ME BEST THEY COULD!
AM CONVINCED THAT BARRAZZA DID EVEN MORE THEN WHAT I ASKED FOR !
HE WENT TO EMMA SMITH AND READ MY EMAIL TO HER SAYING THIS :
" YOUR HONOR? SHE IS VERY COMPETENT !
Myself as a lawyer, couldn't come up with something that good !!!"
He was honest giving me credit in the front of the judge for my very intelligent way of protecting myself from irreparable further harm, as they all prepared for me !
So they sent me back to normal people's court.
FOR ONE HEARING!
Hearing were of course nothing important happened!
WHEN I WAS IN COURT? NOTHING IMPORTANT EVER HAPPENED!
IMPORTANT THINGS, FUNNY !
ALWAYS WHERE TAKING PLACE WHEN SICK OF CORONA CIRINA VIRUS ( HEALTHY ALL ALONG !!) , HELDED IN SOLOTARY CONFINEMENT , FOR TWO WEEKS ,
CAN YOU BELIEVE JACQUELINA PREPARED THREE TRIALS FOR ME IN TWO WEEKS !!!!
TOO F BAD I GOT SICK OF CORONA , EXACTLY IN MY 10TH DAY DETENTION , WHEN THEY SUPPOSE TO LET ME GO , IF I DIDN’T JAD MY PRELIMINARY !
RIGHT IN THAT DAY , UNLUCKY F ME , I GOT THE VIRUS!
WHOM I GOT IT FROM ? I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE WHOLE POD !!!
HOW I DIDN’T GIVE IT TO MY ROOMMATE ?
I HAD HANDING HER HER LUNCH, TOUCHING HER APPLE WHICH SHE NEVER REWASHED !
THE PROTOCOL REQUIRES IN SUCH CASES TO TAKE BOTH OF US AND ISOLATE US , TO MAKE SURE VIRUS DOESN’T SPREAD FUTHER , EVEN IF THE ROOMATE WAS FOUND NEGATIVE !
THEY JUST TOOK ME !
WHY YOU DISMISSED 1500 CASES IN RIVERSIDE FOR ?
HUH?
BACKLOG BECAUSE OF CORONA ?
BS ¡
IF I WAS SCHEDULED FOR TRIAL THREE TIMES IN TWO WEEKS ? WHILE CORONA WAS AT PEAK ?
THEN LET ME TELL YOU THIS : YOU AWESOME COURT WORKERS DID WORKED SO EFFECTIVELY IN CORONA TIMES BETTER THEN WITHOUT CORONA ! THREE TRIALS IN TWO WEEKS ?
JACQUELINA REALLY WORKED HARD FOR ME!
SHE WANTED ME TO HAVE MY DAY IN COURT FOR SURE !
AMD YOU KNOW HER SCHEDULING OF ALL THOSE ABSURDLY MANY TRIALS SHE SCHEDULED FOR ME TELLS ME ABOUT HER ? OH JACQUELINA DARLING !
YOU ARE SO FUCKED !
AS YOUR ABNORMALLY OFTEN SCHEDULING OF MY TRIAL TIES YOU DIRECTLY TO MY INTENTIONAL PLANED DEADLY POSSIBLY EXPOSURE TO THE VIRUS !
HOW ?
COMMON YOU CAN’T BE THAT STUPID NOT TO SEE HOW !
YOU SCHEDULED TRIALS KNOWING I AM “ SICK” … OR YOU WOULDN’T HAVE NEVER DONE IT ! YOU DID IT FOR THE SHOW!
YOU DID IT TO EXAGGERATION LEVEL ( 3 TIMES !) IN A TIME WHEN THE OPPOSITE SHOULD HAVE HAPPEN!
You will be surely accused of accomplices to attempt of murder! You surely knew !and you as a judge ? To be aware of someone trying to kill me through exposure to deadly viruses and instead of that person , you state a failed attempt and am exaggerated attempt to proof how important was for you to accommodate me to find justice, in a time that your exaggerated scheduling is a huge red flag testifying against you saying out loud that the only reason you did so is because you knew will never attend !
Easy to proof it if this circumstantial evidence didn’t convinced you !
You want material proof you are accomplices to attempt of murder ?huh ?
Let me deliver it to you idiot :
Who must be there in event of a trial ?
Huh?
A jury bitch !
You didn’t schedule jurors for my three trials!
I bet !
Then why you schedule trials without jury ? Huh ? Stupid bitch ?
Let me tell you why : you knew I was busy catching a deadly virus ! Per schedule! Your awareness of murder attempt being scheduled is 100% proven fact to me and to all willing to see the obvious truth people !
So get ready to spend …I don’t know …many many years in prison ! “Pleasant” place you choose for retirement !
And you all say I am crazy ?
Wow!
Where to say you were the judge that decided Mike has provable cause when he didn't, and you went ahead and issued those warrants backed up by nothing other then fattening your f walled greedy incompetent bitch you are !
Jaquelina? big time guilty !
Where the f you fit in your canon BS ? HUH ?
THIS IS STRAIGHT UP PENAL CODE !
THOSE CANON CRAP IS WRITTEN TO MINIMIZE YOUR CRIMINALITY !

Back to Emma now :

The next hearing ?
I was back in retard people's court !
Yep ! No reason ever given what the f I did so crazy to where I was seen a retard who doesn't know where it is and why the judge is there and the rest ....
So Emma ?
Is guilty !

Do you know how difficult it is to obtain "incompetent " status when commit murder for example ?
Huh ?? ..
You have to have a history of mental illness and not any , like the easy ones ! But be severely mentally disturbed !
And you can never be declared incompetent without having a history of childhood mental illness !
Is all dependent of what you need to do with your incompetency ! Or them when needed !
If you go ask for disability ?
Just like for murder :
They make you look smarter then you ever knew you were !

If you commit murder !
How fucked up that sounds huh ?

If you do misdemeanor only ? Or worse : you are innocent ? .You are big time incompetent !;
And you need no childhood history !
Is that visible when you are honest ! .
Morale : HONEST PEOPLE ? ARE RETARDED !

CONCLUSION : BE CRIMINALS IF YOU WANNA BE SEEN SMART !
JOIN THE KKK AND THE OATH KEEPERS AND OTHER FUCKERS SMART LOKE WE ARE !
RETARDS !
THAT'S THE MESSAGE MY EXPERIENCE TEACHES YOU !!!

When I told defender now that judges are corrupted ?
He said : which ones ?
I started with Emma .. he stopped me right away defending her saying :
No way ! Don't go there ! I know Emma !
I said :' her husband is a da "
He is a defender now ...

Oh well ...all this tells me is that hubby will screw defendants from a different angle !
No?
Trying to be more discreet when he does so !

Emma ?
Knew all along am competent , yet allow me to be represented by crooked defenders on her court for two long years ...I saw her only once , twice actually .. once at the beginning and once at the end of the 2 years when I was all bruised beaten up , scary looking bad bruised on my left side of the face !
.. she didn't want to see me i guess ...because would have make it more obvious how guilty she is ...for missing to see how competent i actually am !

The had beating in jail actually helped me get out from her court ! .when she saw me like that ?
She got scared ! Sending orders to jail to be seen immediately by doctor's !

Nit because she cared for me !
But because she was worried just like a guilty person should , for going to jail for murder !
Her being accomplices to it !
No Emma?
I know you very well without really knowing you !
And what I saw so far ? .is more then enough to help me decide :
I don't want to know more about you ! Or meet you : in defendant stand ? With you there this time ?
Is mandatory .. so I have no say in that ! And after that ?
I hope will never see you again !

So scared ? She decided : no more this case in my court ! Out of here ! Deciding she’s not a murderer !And she can’t be accomplices to that ! Only to “ easy” ones ! That’s to “heavy duty “ for her taste .
So you people ? .had to make me normal and smart I guess , all over again , and I thank you for that ! Some justice I did get : thx Emma ! I was recognized as a normal human being !
AGAIN ! when nobody ever in 50 f years doubted my sanity ever ! Was obvious am not normal , but very intelligent !
Let me take the psychologist diagnose as good : sharp !
Which means higher then average! Yes he is good !
Dishonest though ! Criminal even ! What a loss for community !
He will never practice again ! I promise that !

And screw me in normal people court by other means then crazy houses !
So much more inconvenient : because of the visibility of harm done and culpability that comes with it !
There in Paton ?
Easy job !
Just force pills down her through till she'll go fucking nuts !

People ?

This is horrible what you all do and did !

I have to fix Paton issue too! Meaning :
I have to make sure no sharp or healthy minded individuals end up there just because your fat wallets decides so, forever hungry wallets! Ok?

Yep !

Lots of work left for me to do !

So let me retire ,
May I ?

Miha

Jan 26, 2024, 10:33:44 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 4:55:04 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 12:56:59 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> > He claims it has been squashed already.
> >
> > They are familiar with the case.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdyn15uU7Tc

-------

You know what ?
F that !
Am not doing this to myself !
For what ?
For a corrupted judicial commission !?
To much f work to present a complaint the way they demand you to !
Smart asses they are !
.so sorry people !
I just go to supreme Court !.
I set you all on one piece of f paper and am done with you all at once !
Wtf ?

Mihaela

Jan 26, 2024, 11:02:30 PMJan 26
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

------

Oh my God!
Guess what God just told me ?
He goes, smilling :" You got it right child ! They are all roaches...and roaches? They all must be exterminated! If one left ? They'll take over, all over again!"

Wow! True ...
I love to see him smiling...
He founds me pretty hilarious...
Truth is that am funny ...i always knew that ...

So I have to play exterminator now ?

Damn roaches, why you invaded, my life ?
Now get ready to be exterminated and be stupid enough to hate me for it, when you all decided to force yourself where you shouldn't !
Did i ever did that to you ! Nasty roaches ! Intruders !

Mihaela

Jan 27, 2024, 7:53:59 PMJan 27
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

---------

Ok, I guess I start to understand what oyou talk about when say “infraction” … as I saw online that finally the 2017 case is closed , it shows the sanction is a fine .
Correct!

Thank you , mayor for straightening that one out .

Now the only issue left for me to understand is you talk about “ evidence “, referring to 2019 case.

Well, 2019 case, is fully made up!
So there can’t be any “ evidence”.
The only “ evidence “ you can refer to ?
Is the broken lip that randy had FOR 2017 CASE !!
That’ s why you never closed that case !
To use the broken lip picture from 2017!
Which Randy explained how he got that in his recant : was an accident !
My forehead with his lip! Which I fully explained in what circumstances took place:
I took a shower, I was sitting in my bedroom at my make up table , preparing the paint to color my grays in black. Is very important to notice that I was really busy with my women business . Busy!
He comes to me and rudely and aggressive , demands my car keys. I told him to leave me alone, as i said I was preoccupied with other stuff .
He continue to demand my car keys repeatedly and more aggressive each time.
He had a habit to steal my purse , my phone , my car keys, anything that he knew I care for.
I grabbed my purse and my phone and locked them in my car , thinking all I have to watch out for are my car keys , not all three.
He start to be really aggressive , making threats saying that if I don’t give him my car keys ?He will call AAA to tow my car from garage !
He smashed my frozen drink , which was on the table next to me …all the content flu from the cup on the walls and on the carpet.
I start getting aggravated too, wondering wtf got into him !
He start looking for the keys , pulling the draws from my make up table in a very brutal manner , disturbing all the little stuff I had inside, nicely arranged ( lipstick.... make up items), he was aggressive and angry .
While he was opening the draws violently, I was pushing them right back , pised , telling him, nothing that is there belongs to him !

The space was pretty tight. He is taller then me, ok?
So whenever we were doing all that pull/push of the draws? We knocked! None of us paid attention much to that , as he didn’t stopped after the knock, I strongly believe, he learned about the lip, only when the cop asked: what happened to your lip.
Me seeing he doesn’t stop, but gets worse , and was going on for I don’t know , I know was long, like 30-40 minutes of harassment ,non stop!
I got aggravated as he was pushing me to let him search for key , so I start screaming for help, regretting that I locked my phone in the car and now I can’t call the cops for help!
So in despair , I start screaming to neighbor’s asking them to call, the cops !
They did .
When cops arrived ?
First thing I told them was that he attacked me ! For no reason ! Demanding MY CAR KEYS!
He has a car ! Mercedes is mine !

And I showed them the drink spill all over the floor and wall and the mess he made.
Downstairs ? Was Randy with the other cop who was asking. What happened to your lip .
Randy said he doesn’t know, he can’t remember! And was true ! None of us really paid attention, was not a heavy , heavy knock to where you stop to cry because it hurts!
It didn’t made him stop! He was continuing to assault me!
So cop asked him again ! He gave him the same answer saying he doesn’t know.
Cop ? Unhappy with the answer?
Goes further:” Did she punched you? “
Randy :” No”
Cop again :” Did she punched you?”
I know all this from Randy , as he right away bailed me out and told me all it happened, apologizing , saying don’t worry will take care of it ! Well aware I was the victim!!!
He told me second time cop asked if I punched him ?
Randy said I had to say what he wants to hear , or I knew he will arrest me.
He was scared all along !

I, on the other hand ?
I was not worried or scared , at all! Not for one second

And this ? Says a lot about both of us : here was scared because he was guilty ,
I was not because I knew am fine ! I did nothing !
I told neighbors’ to help me and call the cops ! I needed their help ! Randy was out of control!
After Deputy got from randy what he wanted ? Forcing him to say a lie ? They both deputies come upstairs to me and they asked me : are you injured!? I said no…
But I realized later that my forehead hurts a little . Only at touch.
Him being taller then me ? When we knocked ? As I saw his intention to open the next draw ? We both went towards it in the same time : him to open ? Me to stop that ! So it could never happened the other way around : his forehead to hit my lip , so I bleed ! Because of our height difference.
So deputies asked me if am hurt. I said am not ! They say come closer. I go closer , them they ask me to turn around ,
Omg not even when they asked me to turn around ? I still had no clue , of their intentions , so I was executing , even tough was not making much sense to me , I was thinking, I better do what they say ..
And when I was with my back to him ?
He touches me smooth on my ante arm, I remember I was thinking to myself ?
Wtf he is doing?? Tickling me ? On my ante arm ? Then all of a sudden I felt the coldness of the cuff’s on my wrists, and
I HAD THE BIGGEST SHOCK EVER , IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE !

I have to t ake a break now..I don’t t like recalling that

Mihaela

Jan 27, 2024, 8:18:44 PMJan 27
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
-----------

His recant ? Was ignored !
“My lawyer”? The very first lawyer I had ? Private lawyer , hired by Randy?
How alive I was , he was your friend Hestrin , so he screwed me , he tried , realty hard , I had to fire him !
I sent him this :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JbXVc5duqwvC4YiKA

And look at Randy ‘s answer to all I said :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/L1bEcMpT5AAkukpD9

I didn’t realized right away how precious this is !!

He fully admits he lied , by saying:
Even if you are not guilty for the CURRENT CHARGE ?????
WELL ….IF AM NOT GUILTY ? THERE SHOUDNT BE A CHARGE , NEITHER A RESTRAINIG ORDER !
PERIOD !

SO I SENT TO MY PRIVATE LAWYER THIS , AND HE DID ZERO WITH IT !!!!
ZERO!
TOOK OUR $ 1000 FOR ONE HEARINGS AS ALL ELSE WERE CONTINUANCES, AND WHEN RANDY CAME TO ME AMD TOLD ME THAT MY LAWYER CALLED GIM ASKING HIM IF HE BELIEVES MENTAL HELP IS A GOOD OPTION FOR ME .

RAMDY FREAKED OUT AMD CAME AND TOLD ME !
I FIRED THAT BITCH RIGHT AWAY !

SO CLEARLY YOU ALL TRIED TO LOCK ME UP IN A CRAZY HOUSE FROM DAY ONE !!!!!

Am sure the lawyer showed you that ,Michael!
And you said : f. that !

Mihaela

Jan 27, 2024, 8:34:10 PMJan 27
---------

I was telling randy : I believe will have a heart attack, my left arm goes numb !

Was not that !
My left arm ? Was going numb because they damaged the nerve from cuffing me to tight . By the time i understood that ?
Was a bit late, yet enough to proof the damage :
Look how my wrists looked 8 days after myarrest, when i realized why my left wrist is numb and swollen still. My right hand had scars too, but no nerve damage .
Am left handed by the way ! I write with my left hand, and all else!

Mihaela

Jan 27, 2024, 8:36:10 PMJan 27
Not even a fine I deserve !!!
You all have to pay not me !
I WAS THE ONE ABUSED BY RANDY , ALL ALONG!

Mihaela

Jan 27, 2024, 8:50:03 PMJan 27
------

When Senate Judiciary sees all that and your awareness , all of you ?
That I was never the criminal you all triedto make me look, so hard for 7 years straight ?
Coming up with another phony case ?

Using the " evidence " from 2017 case, a broken lip by accident , where he clearly states am not guilty , in text to me and in recant to you all, and his testimony in court at the preliminary for 2017 case ?
And you all locking me up in solitary confinment with a deadly virus , hoping will f die?
And tried so hard for 7 years to lock me up in a crazy house , and expose me to jail violence , and indeed i got beaten up really f bad, video's are there , to proof my sayings ?
And thwy see that that crioked f judge , cant quit the plan to terminate me ? The idea of me dead ? Is way to dear to him to abandon amd step the f back ?
What do you all belive , they will do to you all? Huh?

Forget for a second is you the criminal ,
Imagine you are the prosecutor that Senate Judiciary asigns to charge and prosecute those criminals ...imagine they are your collegues ....

What you would charge them with?

Mihaela

Jan 27, 2024, 8:58:19 PMJan 27
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

-------

THE FACT THAT THAT F JUDGE INSISITS ON ME BEING TORTURED MORE ?
USING " EVIDENCE " FROM 2017 CASE ?
IS SO F CRIMINAL !
AS HE KNOWS I WAS THE VICTIM OF ABUSE ALL ALONG !
AM SURR HE KNOWS ABOUT RECANT AND RAMDYS ADMISSION VIA TEXT, AND THAT LIP INJURY WAS ACCIDENT!

I WAS JAILED NON STOP FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT FOREHEADS DONT BLEED AS EASILY AS LIPS DO !
FOR SEVEN YEARS !
ME , THE VICTIM OF ABUSE , WHERE YOU ALL HELPED THE ABUSER ABUSE ME BETTER , PROMISING HIM MONEY TOO , IF HE PLAYS VICTIM !

AND HE QUIT THAT SHIT !
REFISED TO RETURN CALLS FROM YOU ALL , TELLING ME TO HAVE MY LAWYER CALL HIM !

EVEN YOUR "VICTIM " IS DISGUSTED WITH YOU ALL!

Miha

Jan 27, 2024, 11:16:41 PMJan 27
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 7:56:59 PM UTC, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
Attempt of murder?
And conspiracy to attempt of murder ?
Is very easy to proof !
Just like I said before :

WHAT IS YOUR DEFENSE FOR LOCKING ME UP , WITH A DEADLY VIRUS FOR TWO WEEKS?
PLUS I WAS INTENTIONALLY EXPOSED TO THAT VIRUS IN THREE DIFFERENT INSTANCES :

1. DURING TRANSPORT FROM RIVERSIDE JAIL TO BANNING JAIL LOCKED UP IN A SMALL LOCKER , WONDERING IF I CAN BREATH ( AUGUST ) IN THE BACK OF THE VAN , SPECIFICALLY BUILT FOR US ONLY , WITH FRESH SPECIMENS OF THE VIRUS , AS I CAN ONLY BET THAT VAN ? WAS NOT SITTING PARKED FOR LONG, AS IN THAT AUGUST ? VIRUS WAS AT HIGHEST PEAK OUT OF ALL CORONA VIRUS CHAPTER !

2. IN THE CELL , SOMEBODY JUST LEFT , I COULD TELL, SEEING THE STILL FRESH LEFTOVERS .

3. THEY CHANGED MY CELL IN LAST 24 HOURS OF MY STAY , MOVUNG ME TO A HOLDING TANK, WHERE AGAIN , ONLY US , THE VIRUSED ONES WERE KEPT !

ALL THIS?
WAS DONE TO ME WELL AWARE AM HEALTHY !!

THIS IS HORRIBLE PEOPLE WHAT YOU DID !!!

SO WHAT WOULD BE , A POSSIBLE DEFENSE TO THAT, HUH MR. LAWYER ?

YOU TELLING THEM: “ WAS A TEST IN ORDER TO EVALUATE THE STRENGHT OF HER IMMUNE SYSTEM ?”

HUH?

I SQUEEZED MY BRAINS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT EXCUSE YPU ALL CAN FIND FOR THAT ONE ?
AND I FIND NONE !!!!!!!

CLEARLY INTENTIONAL , PREMEDITED IN CONSIPRACY WITH OTHERS, PLAN TO MURDER ME!

THE STRENGHT OF MY IMMUNE SYSTEM ?
LOWERED THE CHARGE FROM MURDER TO ATTEMPT OF MURDER !

YOU SHOULD THANK MY MOTHER FOR THAT , NOT TRASH HER EVEN NOW DEAD !!!

YOU OWE HER BIG TIME !

YET THE WAY YOU LOOK AT IT ?
IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY ?

YOU SEE IN THAT A REASON TO HATE MY MOM , AS IF SHE EPULDNT TAKE CARE S9 WELL OF ME AS A CHILD ? ,

I WOULD HAD BEEN DEAD AND YOU ALL FREE AND READY TO KILL MORE PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF SATAN THAT YOU SERVE IN YOUR MORMON F RACIST CHURCH , WHERE YOU ARE VIP !

Now :

Clearly all of the above are proved facts !
If you try to say : I was the asymptomatic one ?
Doesn’t work!
Why ?
I asked the nurse when kidnapped for 3 month this :
“ Was I ever found positive for Corona virus ?”
“ Let me check “ the nurse said .
Then the answer came :” No, never .”
Thing that fully matches with my prior sayings, with the fact that the nurse back then had to ask for my name and booking number every day , saying she can’t find me in the system , also the fact that my was so amazed with my vitals , saying : “ your vitals are teenager like “ ! At 50 yo? “ infected “ with Corona ?
Impossible !!!! Never had any symptoms, never given a pill, never fever !
Perfectly healthy! Never found positive !
Them wtf I was doing there huh, locked up in solitary , for 2 weeks ??
We all know the irreversible damage solitary confinement delivers to the ones exposed to that .
Add to that , the stress and all the mental anxiety that comes with the news that you are infected with a deadly virus .
Do you know how you feel when told you have cancer?
Do you know how you feel when let know that you will die of a horrible disease?

This is worse then that !
Why ?
Because when it comes to cancer, not all is deadly . For years , there is research done on it , and many people survive.

Corona virus on the other hand ?
At that time , when I was told I am infected ?
Was a total mystery! All I knew is that it kills !!!!!
My knees went soft on me when I saw the team escorting me to the van .
Seeing people jumping sideways, when their eyes see the team ?
Was scary to see ! Seeing the great fear they feel , which was obvious due to the way they react when they see and recognize the team? One guy in the front of me spraying whatever he sprayed , then me and behind me a second guy spraying behind me ???
Where both guys were fully covered in overall and mask and you name it , looking like coming out from a TV screen from a science fiction movie ?
That was traumatizing dude!
What I felt in those moments ? I never felt before , in my entire life !!!! And I hope , I never will again !

So try to picture the state of mind and the pain I felt for two weeks adding the damage of solitary confinement plus the anguish and despair and pain and anxiety you feel when announced you are infected with a deadly f virus and you may die soon .
The terror you feel especially when you knew nothing about the disease!
Torture?
Is too less to say … is beyond and above what that word can express !
Physical pain ?
After a certain level ? Your body goes numb and you don’t feel anything anymore .

Mental torture?
Is way beyond physical torture , yet we use that term for both, when the two ? Don’t compare in intensity!

So you all laughed your asses off talking about me and the torture you deliberately put me through !
How monstrous you all can truly be !!

Miha

Jan 28, 2024, 12:40:21 AMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 7:56:59 PM UTC, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
-------
Now :
Me falling for you , and me being shocked to learn about the weird feelings to say at least , that I learned I somehow developed for you , also learning we are twinflames ,
Do you believe that all this “love story “ changes any of the facts I described above as your all deliberate SHOCKING TO CONSCIOUSNESS WRONG AND ILLEGAL DOING ?
IT DOES NOT !
FEELINGS?
WILL NEVER CHANGE FACTS !
MY FEELINGS ?
WILL NEVER CHANGE YOUR PAST DOING !
My feelings ?
Belongs to me !
Your actions ? Belongs to you !
They have nothing to do with one another !

Worse then anything is that none of you had any remorse , not back then ,not now , not EVER !!!
AS FACTS AGAIN , PROOF SO :
YOU KIDNAPPED ME FOR THREE MONTH AFTER THE INTENTIONAL VIRUS EXPOSURE! YOU ALL SAW AM AWARE WAS A SCAM ! I WROTE TO GENERAL ATTORNEY ABOUT THAT !
Then I wrote to CONGRESS, SENATE JUDICIARY !!!
NONE OF THAT IMPRESEED ANY OF YOU MUCH !
QUITE CONTRARY: YOU ILLEGALLY IMPRISONED ME FOR THREE MONTH !
AND !!!!
CHANGED MY TRIAL DATE TO AN EARLIER DATE , INTENTIONALLY , VINDICTIVELY AND MALICIOUSLY , FORCING ME TO MISS COURT , SO YOU CAN ISSUE MORE PHONY WARRANTS ON A TOTALLY MADE UP PHONY CASE , SO YOU CAN CONTINUE TO TORTURE ME , HOPING WILL OR BE KILLED OR KILL MYSELF ! AS WE ALL KNOW , NO MATTER HOW STRONG A HUMAN BEING IS , OUR TOLERANCE TO TORTURE IS LIMITED !
AND SOONER OR LATER ?
WE BREAK , WE FALL!
MENTALLY, OR PHYSICALLY OR BOTH ! AND WE ARE NO MORE !
MY DEATH WAS CONSTANTLY WHAT YOU SEEKED ALL THOSE YEARS !
ME LOSING MINDS ? EQUALS MY DEATH AS WELL !
IF I WOULD HAVE LOST MINDS ?
WOULD HAD NEVER BE MYSELF AGAIN ! ME : MIHAELA HRISTODOR , BUT SOMEONE ELSE . YOUR PRODUCT : AN INSANE WOMAN THAT WOULD BE NOTHING LIKE MIHAELA HRISTODOR !
WHEN YOU GO NUTS ? YOU TTRANSFORM PHYSICALLY TOO . YOUR LOOK CHANGES !
I DOUBT I EXAGERATE WHENEVER I SAY THAT ME LOSING MINDS EQUALS ME BEING DEAD !
SO MY UKTIMATE CONCLUSION WITH REGARD TO THE UKTIMATE GOAL YOU ALL HAD AMD WORKED SO HARD FOR ALL THOSE VERY MANY YEARS , IS CLEARLY MY DEATH !

NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THIS WAS YOUR GOAL !
ONLY ME DEATH WOULD STOP YOU ! NOTHING ELSE !
NO CONGRESS BEING AWARE , NOBODY AND NOTHING MADE YOU STOP!

NOW ? YOU ARE FORCED TO STOP ! POWER WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU
AND EVEN NOW AFTER THAT ?
YOU PEOPLE DON’T WANT TO STOP !

LOOK AT THE F JUDGE !
HE IS AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM !
YOU WERE FORCED TO STOP AND YOU APPARENTLY STOPPED ,
YET YOUR AGENDA?
STILL GOES ON !!!
I SEE IN THAT JUDGE ? YOU!
YOU TRAINED THOSE DOGS TO BARK AND BITE ME !
THEY DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU TRAIN THEM TO DO !
NOW YOU GO STOP THEM IF YOU CAN !
I DOUBT THAT !
AND BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE / WERE A TEAM?
THIS BECOMES A TEAM MATTER ! YOUR TEAM MATTER !
YOU ALL PAY !
NOT ONE ONLY !
THIS WILL GO TO SUPREME COURT!
THE SHAMELESS CONTINUANCE OF YOUR / YOUR TEAM CRIMINALITY ?
IS MINDBLOWING !

-------

DO YOU ALL BELIVE I OWE YOU ANYTHING ?
DO YOU ALL REALLY BELIEVE AM RETARDED ?
AND AM UNAWARE OF THE GRAVITY OF YOUR ACTIONS ?
WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE SO ? HUH?

ME FALLING FOR YOUR LEADER ?
THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CRIMES YOU COMMIT !
NOTHING !

I STILL WONDER MYSELF FROM WHERE AND HOW SUCH THING WAS POSIBLE TO HAPPEN ?

And I do believe I have the answer:

When hurt to such a high degree by others ?
Your mind tries to protect herself , seeking healing .
Healing from trauma , is best achieved by trying to forget the events surrounding that traumatic moment .

Not truly forgetting , as is impossible,
Yet : set it aside , not letting that trauma be part of your every day life .
As you’ll never get better if you do so . But worse .

Naturally, your brain refuses to revisit the events that traumatized you , in an effort to heal.
In an effort to protect himself from pain.
That’s why many achieve healing through hypnosis . Wiping off those traumatizing events from the brain . Just like you clean a hard drive , delete the files that you don’t need anymore , they clutter the system , they hurt not help the functionality of the system . So you wipe them off !
So in my case ?
Without my awareness, Unconsciously ?
I was really trying to heal myself, refusing to associate the man I fall for with the man that did all this to me .
I pushed aside all that , in my effort to heal .
People that can’t heal from past trauma?
Is because they revisit that place over and over and over again. Keeping the wound open . Will never heal if you do that .
What I did ? In my effort to heal , Unconsciously?
I replaced the monster with a prince !
All for my wellness, in my effort to heal that wound.
And I did great , I believe so…

When you wipe a hard drive clean ?
The files don’t go nowhere. They are still there on the hard drive . Yet they are buried, underneath.
Wiping clean a hard drive , means you write on top of old information , new one .
Meaning you don’t have access to that info anymore , only with special software.
Same with our brain . You try to replace the painful data you experienced, with new data .
Old bad memories, with new better ones , so you can heal.
Many ?
Hate the ones that hurt them . And this is the worst thing one can do !
They will never heal ! If they hate their enemies !

While love ?
Is the perfect pill to heal !
I did exactly that ! All unconsciously.
And all this twinflames stuff has a lot to do with it …
I doubt we know enough about how that twinflames stuff truly works .
Yet what I surely can tell you about it ?
Is that is irrational !

More you try to understand?
Less you really do ….

Miha

Jan 28, 2024, 12:59:41 AMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 7:56:59 PM UTC, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

---------

That stupid criminal judge ? Continuing to break the law ?
Is not seen as an action of a singular person!
I will continue to see this as a team effort !

So this is your problem to solve !
Not mine !

Mine ?
Is to seek by any means this to end !
Once for all !

And is not over yet , so will climb further up ,
Seeking am end to it !
Am too fed up with you all forcing yourself in my life ,
To destroy,
When was none of any of you business to be there in my life to begin with !

You all ?
Are like a nasty virus that you can't ever get rid off !

Well , I assure you I will !

Very soon!

And will say it all ?
As it happened !
As I said it here !
And with his mercy , criminals!

I promise you :
WILL PUT A STOP TO IT !

ALL OF YOU IN JAIL !

IS WHAT YOU ALL TIRELESSLY WORKED SO HARD FOR ,
ALL THOSE MANY YEARS !

TIME TO REAP WHAT YOU SAW !

YOU ALL INSIST !

I DONT CARE WHICH ONE OF YOU DOES IT !
YOU ARE ALL ONE TO ME !

Mihaela

Jan 28, 2024, 2:01:08 PMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
----&&&

Am working heavily on the story .I want everyone I mentioned so many times to have the full story with all the proofs I have , this time , not just words , and while am putting all this data together ?
I wonder :
AREN'T YOU ALL ASHAMED THAT THE HIGHEST COURT IN THIS COUNTRY , WHERE EACH AND EVERY JUDGE IS TRULY HONORABLE , AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF THE FACT THAT I JAVE TO MAKE THEM ALL AWARE OF WHAT IS TRULY GOING ON IN RIVERSIDE !
WHERE FOR MONEY AND DRIVEN BY HATE ?
DISTRICT ATTORNEYS, JUDGES , DEFENDERS COPS , PSYCHOLOGISTS , ETC DON'T MIND TO COMMIT MURDER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY , WITH MO SHAME OR FEAR OF THE CONSEQUENCES SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CAN ?

THEY HOLD THE POWER ,HUH??

YOU PEOPLE ?
ARE DISGUSTING !
YOU KNOW NO SHAME OR FEAR OF LAW !

EVEN NOW AFTER ALL DIRT YOU THREW AT ME ?

AND AFTER ALL MY TALK ABOUT GOD , AND MY PROOFS THAT GOD IS TRULY REAL ?

NO E OF YOU GIVES A DAMN !

I SEE NO REMORSE , NO FEAR OF CONSEQUENCES, NO SHAME , NONE OF THAT !

I SWITCH SHIES WITH YOU ALL, AND IS JUST SO HARD TO PICTURE MYSELF EVER DOING WHAT YOU ALL DID , YET LETS SAY I GO CRAZY SOMEHOW AND DO WHAT YOU ALL DID ?
EVEN THEN AS CRAZY AS I MUST BE TO DO SUCH HORRIFYING THINGS ?
EVEN THEN, I WOULD ...I DONT KNOW . IS HARD TO IMAGINE ME DOING SUCH ..
I WOULD ALL TO MY KNEES , CRYING TO GOD TO FORGIVE ME AND HELP ME BECOME A BETTER HUMAN BEING !
I WOULD GO TO THE PERSON I VICTIMISE AND CRYING , FROM DEEPEST PLACE IN MY HEART , ASKING THAT PERSON TO PLEASE FORGIVE ME !

I WOULD DO MY VERY BEST TO TREAT MY VICTIM THE NEST I CAN !
I WOULD KISS THEIR ASS CONSISTENTLY , HOPING SHE/HE WILL FORGIVE ME !

AND SO GOD'S!
CRYING BEGGING LEFT AND RIGHT FIR FORGIVENESS FROM BOTH AND I WOULD GO TO POLICE , OR FBI , WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE , AMD ASK THEM TO PUNISH ME , AS THE LAW SAYS I DESERVE !

ALL THIS WOULD BE MANDATORY FORE TO DO , SO I CAN LIVE WITH MYSELF !!!

LOOKING AT YOU ALL DOING THE OPPOSITE?

IS DUCKING MIND-BLOWING !
IT REALLY IS !

I SWEAR TO GOD , AM SHOCKED LITERALLY WITH YOUR NASTY CRIMINALITY !

IS UTTERLY DISGUSTING WHAT YOU ALL ALL DO , ESPECIALLY YOU DO SO ,?

ALL PROUD AND SO SELF ENTITLED !

IS DISGUSTING PEOPLE TO NO END ,!

YOU ALL ARE DELUSIONAL TO SEE IN ALL YOUR WRONG DOING ?
NORMALITY !!!

YOUR ACTS ?
ARE SHOCKING PEOPLE !

WHAT KIND IF DUCKING BRAINS YOU HAVE TO MISS TO SEE SUCH OBVIOUS THING ?

YOU MUST BE ALL OF YOU DO FUCKIMG FUCKED UP IN THE FUCKING HEAD !

I SWEAR TO GOD !
I LOOK AT YOU SLL AND I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE AND EVEN MORE ?
THAT IT HAPPENS TO ME !
IS NOT MOVIE I SEE ON TV !

IS F REALITY !!!

I HAVE TO USE THOSE WORDS AS NOTHING ELSE CAN HELP ME DESCRIBE THE NEST JOW I FEEL AND HOW I SEE YOU SLL!

ALL!
NINE OF YOU IS GOOD !

YOU ARE SLL TRASH !

SHAME ON YOU ALL FOR THE INFINITE ETERNITY !

Mihaela

Jan 28, 2024, 2:06:49 PMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

-----

THIS IS S PUBLIC MATTER !
JUST LIKE MY MUGSHOTS ARE !

SO THE NEWS WILL GET A COPY !

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

I HAVE FEW SURPRISES FOR YOU ALL !

GET READY FOR THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIFE !

WILL TEACH YOU ALL ONE F MANDATORY LESSON :

NEVER DARE YOU BREAK THE F LAW ;

WILL TRACH YOU : IS NEVER WORTH IT !

Mihaela

Jan 28, 2024, 2:11:30 PMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

------
Am contacting the news right now !
I want them to have it !

Before anything else takes place !

Mihaela

Jan 28, 2024, 2:29:53 PMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

------

And you know what ?

I take my apologies to mayor RIGHT BACK !
AM SO NAIVE!
ALWAYS TRYING TO SEE IN PEOPLE SOMETHING GOOD !
NOT THE CASE HERE!
NOT AT ALL!

JUST LIKE YOU SAY :
THEY ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE STORY !

AND HE DOES NOTHING FOR MORE THEN THREE MONTH ?

HE HAS POWER TO DO SOMETHING !
AND DOES FUCKING NOTHING !

SO NO APOLOGIES !
NONE !
HE IS JUST AS GUILTY AS YOU ALL ARE !

HE HAS ACCESS TO EVERYTHING RIGHT HERE ON THIS FORUM !

AND SLL HE DID ?
WAS GIVING YOU A SLAP IN THE WRIST ?

AND ALLOW THE CROOKED JUDGE TO CONTINUE TORTURING ME ?

I WILL CONTACT THE NAVY TOO!

SIMPLY BECAUSE:

A REGULAR CITIZEN IF HE WOULD BE AND BE AWARE OF SUCH HIGHLY CRIMINAL ACT ?
IS YOUR LEGAL DUTY TO DO SOMETHING!
IS ILLEGAL TO BE WITNESS IF A CRIME AMD KEEP QUIET!
TURNING YOUR HEAD AWAY LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED !

IS ILLEGAL FOR THE REGULAR CITIZEN TO DO SO !
OK?

SO FOR HIM TO BE IN THAT SEAT HE HOLDS SO PROUDLY ?

AND WITNESS SUCH HORRIBLE CRIME, AND DO NOTHING ?

IS SO CRIMINAL !

IS AID AND ABEIT LIKE I SAID !

HIS OBLIGATIONS AS SUPERVISOR IN THAT NASTY HIGHLY CORRUPTED COUNTY ?

IS TO PUT AM END TO IT ALL!
HE HAS POWER OVER JUDGES TOO AMD HAS THE TOOLS , THE KNOWLEDGE , THE LAWYERS TO F DO SOMETHING !

AND HE DOES F NOTHING !

DOESNT F BOTHER IN SUCH LONG TIME TO CONTACT ME AT LEAST TO LET ME KNOW WHAT GOES ON !

HE SEATS THERE WATCHING THE F NASTY CRIMINAL SHOW , WAITING FOR ME TO GET ARRESTED ALL OVER AGAIN ,
INNOCENT ,
KEEPING QUIET LIKE A DAMN ASSHOLE HE IS!

HE IS !

AMD I PROMISE YOU ?
NO APOLOGIES EVER AGAIN !.

YOU SUCK MAYOR !
BIG TIME !
SUCKER!

YOU TOO ?
SINCE YOU KNOW AMD DID NOTHING ABOUT IT ?

YOU TOO ARE NOTHING LESS NOTHING MORE BUT DOWN RIGHT A F MURDER TOO !

THEY DIDN'T DO THAT TO YOUR FAMILY , HUH?

LOCKING THEM UP WITH A DEADLY VIRUS !

YOU F SUCK DEFINITELY !

ACCOMPLICES TO IT ALL!

AS KEEPING F QUET ?

MAKES YOU JUST AS F GUILTY !

YOUR SILENCE SPELLS APPROVAL !

SO FUCK YOU TOO ! CRIMINAL YOU ARE !
NONE OF YOU IS GOOD !

Mihaela

Jan 28, 2024, 2:35:11 PMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case------

------
And to clarify further ?
Me retracting my apology ?
As I realize more and more doing research , that you do have power over judges too ?

And you can do something ? Yet you don't give a damn ?

Me taking apology back ? As I learned you do deserve all I said before ?
Sets you exactly back where you were prior to apology :

My complaint will begin with you !
I see you as no. 1 guilty now again !

You are !

Or what the fuck you are a supervisor for ?
Huh?
To do nothing?
To just be familiar with the case and watch me be tortured more ?

Then fuck off !

You are criminal no 1 !
Just like you should be !

The big boss !

With leadership ?
Comes responsibility !.

And obviously you don't give a shit !!!

Mihaela

Jan 28, 2024, 2:52:31 PMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
--------

And let me tell you one very last , if I arrived to this chapter : you!

I learned about you , so far , that NO DOUBT THERE , YOU ARE A MAN OF ACTION !

IT DIDN'T TOOK FIVE MINUTES AFTER MY POST ON FB WHERE I POSTED , USING THE WORD FUCK AND PIG ,
I WAS BLOCKED RIGHT AWAY !
YOU REPORTED ME ! I WAS BANNED !

WELL , LETS SAY I GET THAT PART , THINKING TO MYSELF : HE CANT COMPREHEND FULLY WHAT AM PASSING THROUGH !

BUT THEN ?

I WONDER HOW COME YOU ARE SO QUICK TO TAKE MEASURES IN A TRIVIAL MATTER ,

WHILE COMPLETELY IGNORE YOUR DUTIES AS A CITIZEN AND AS SUPERVISOR WITNESSING ATTEMPT OF MURDER , AND A CONTINUANCE OF SUCH BEHAVIOR?
EVERY SINGLE TIME I WAS ARRESTED INNOCENT ?
MY LIFE WAS IN DANGER !
OK?

YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN !

SO WHERE YOUR CALL FOR ACTION GOES WHEN IT COMES TO OTHERS ?

YOU BELIEVE MY REPUTATION IS NOT IMPORTANT ! ???
HUH?

AM TRASHED FOR 7 YEARS ! BY ALL OF YOU !

AMD I CANT TELL YOU HOW YOU ALL ARE AT LEAST ?

IS TRUE PEOPLE !!!

I CALLED YOU A PIG ?

LET ME ADD THAT :

YOU ARE A SELFISH FUCKING PIG !

AS EE ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS YOU , TO OUR OWNSELF !

YOU DONT KNOW THAT

Mihaela

Jan 28, 2024, 6:38:49 PMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

-------

You surely are guilty of all this too:
https://apps.calbar.ca.gov/attorney/Licensee/Detail/270706

Besides that the passport story ...

That judge hates you now ?
After conspiracy to murder ?
As am sure you all decided together what to do with me !

You know what i asked for investigation of this case!

I need fbi ! I need cia !
ok?
Ill show you all further torture murderers !

Mihaela

Jan 28, 2024, 6:46:45 PMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
------

1700 f cases dissmised in Riverside, with real criminal, felons many !

And me innocent ?
None of you would let me f go be free as I never commited any f crime idiots!

You hestrin ?
Would not let me f go free ! Regardless you knew is all mothe4fuckimg lie ! All of it !

Criminals must be free to you all !?
And innocents tortured to death!
Xou motherficlers !!!

Mihaela

Jan 28, 2024, 6:55:26 PMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
---------

Hestrin , did you saw how bad it sucks to be stressed and not know what your tomorrow brings ?
Huh?you were about to go nuts , commit suicide , etc
And was taking place for three month only ..ok?
And lets not forget something really important here : you are guilty!
And ypu were abput to f die dude!

Now , me ?
Innocent?
I go through this for 7 motherfuckimg years ypu motherfuclers !!!
I can anxmore ypu motherfuckers !

I camt a uxnore ypu mirderers
Fucl z9u alk ,,,

Mihaela

Jan 28, 2024, 7:04:40 PMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

--------

For three motherfuckimg month ( sorry God! Let me let it the fuck out !!)
So fkr 3 f month I was busy crying for your ass , I forgot about mine !
Worried thst xpu f die bitvh !
After 3 month, when i saw ypu are free ?
I remebereed i exist!
And i told mys3lf : ok he is ok, how about me , now ?

You already knew all that !

And what ypu do , pile of shit ?
Huh?
Celebrate you f bitch !
And make fun of me ?
With your rhymin' and stealing you f slutty murderer you are?

What xo i ha e to do to get rid of ypu all !?huh?
I cant snymore ypu ,othetduckers !!!

Mihaela

Jan 28, 2024, 7:11:50 PMJan 28
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 5:49:02 PM UTC-8, Mihaela wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 4:55:04 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 12:56:59 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> > > He claims it has been squashed already.
> > >
> > > They are familiar with the case.
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdyn15uU7Tc
> If you talk to me ?
> Nope!
> Everything is the same .
> I looked it up now , a second ago...
> Same bs is over there!

-----

When I thought is finally over ,
IS NOT OVER ???

REALLY ???

AM BACK AT SQUARE 9NE ?

OK FINE YOU BITCHES!

I WILL NOT LET ANY OF YOU GET AWAY WITH ONE SOMGLE ,PTHERFICKIMG CHARGE !
OK ?

ILL SHOW YOU TORTURE !
I DI T F VARE IF YOU ALL COMMIT F SUICIDE!

I DIMT F CARE ANYMORE !

MURDERERS!!!!

Mihaela

Jan 29, 2024, 1:08:31 AMJan 29
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

--------

Check this out :
https://www.whitehouse.gov/

Am texting the president!
I clicked on it , and it took me straight to my to my text message app, and his number populated on my app, and the the begining of the text , saying :" Hello Mr. President " ....

Will text him!!!

Dude , am workimg really hard on my certiorari, and while am doing that ?
I have to say it as it happened , right?
From back then all the way to today ...
Now , when i have to explain about you? The main criminal , and i have to justify my conclusions ?
I have to to literally post screenshots from this forum, also the link, so they see for themselves, from where my conclusions .
And because you talk " code" all the time ?
I have to explain how weird you are ! Calling your boss a mayor, when he is not a mayor anymore, then the weird way you talk to me , expecting me to comprehend, what's in your head, as if i don't?
You call me ugly, fat and stupid !
"Funnyiest " one ?
Is the way you delivered me the news ... i have to cite the lyrics , which indeed are very on point and very well explanatory , and tjey wkll end up in the emd seeing what am trying to explain. Am sure will manage to pass my point across, not an issue there ...
Yet let me tell you this :
They will say : This man is a district attorney ? He is cu - cu !!! Big time cu- cu!

I am embarased for you !

And you say i am crazy ?

You'll be crazy certified soon !

They will look at you ? Like the weirdest thing on earth ! Let me tell you that !
I am non judgemental, but everyone else, is !
And especially when it comes to someone like you ?
They will doubt your insanity !
And they should !

As i said my definition of crazy is : people who can't distinguish wrong by right ? Are crazy !

People who break the law ?Can't distinguish properly wrong by right!
To them?
Is right to break the law !
Sick people , big time !
And is wrong to be jailed for it !
But! Pnly when it comes to themselves & the crooks in the team .
Everyone else ? Death penalty !
You will look like a total psychopath , a phony one , who wears a mask all the time !

I am embarrased for all of you !
Then when ot comes to ypur extortion letter?
And to : "am no lawyer , am not in california? " and " am a blonde from utah?" Here video and passport?

Wow !

Dude !

They will lock you up in paton !
Am telling you !

Mihaela

Jan 29, 2024, 6:53:22 AMJan 29
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
-----------

Listen up, all of you :

This nasty comedy you all staged , will comeback to bite your asses!

Really bad !
Is not only the judge!
But again is "team work" , done by you all together carrer criminals you all are!

This time?
Having your mayor as captain!

Well this was one huge mistake and I solemnly promise to you all ?

You will deeply regret , wondering why the f you continued to fuck with me?

Now only ?
The real war fucking beggins !

And you'll be defeated nasty murderers !

Will expose your charade about disciplinary bs you all staged !

Expect the worst to take place !

Not my fault that always all that criminals see as solution?
Is committing more crimes!

Tell me now hestrin , that you didn't really insist geting 10 years in prison!

What you give ?
Is what you get !

Ready to receive back what you gave !???

Is on the way !

And from this moment on ?

We have nothing left to talk !

Mihaela

Jan 29, 2024, 7:17:32 AMJan 29
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.

I just contacted the news, briefly told them the story . They will contact me . Their investigation team !

People ?
You continue to play dirty ?

Well , you'll drown in your own dirt !

And don't talk to me ever again , party boy !

Mihaela

Jan 29, 2024, 11:15:47 PMJan 29
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 11:56:59 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> He claims it has been squashed already.
>
> They are familiar with the case.
-----------

Look how God assures me that everything happens as it should and none of you can take away from me what's mine !
He blesses me so i can help others !
So i can feed the kids from Africa !
Back off satanic beings , or you all will cry heavy tears of regret !
Get out of my way !!! all of you, or you will be destroyed !!!!

https://youtu.be/n0Fq16bH50Q?si=0EIOwCpsJWbpFhU2

I warn you all forever !!!!

You will beg God in your knees for mercy !!!
Get out from my way , murderers , thiefs and criminals!

How can any of you believes your severe wrong doing will ever bring anything good to any of you?

You people don't know what you are doing , even if i tell you !

Nobody can stop me to fulfill my mission on this earth !
Will destroy you if you continue to block my path !
Will terminate you roaches ! All at once !
It is loading more messages.