as i told your dumb street thug ass uncredentialed fool

Michael

Jan 17, 2024, 3:44:29 PMJan 17

Miha

Jan 17, 2024, 5:06:58 PMJan 17
On Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 12:44:29 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> You better hear it
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We_DLCYDaYw
-------

Omg Michael,

I'm sorry ...
I guess I felt that and had a need to be supportive .
Michael ,

You please don't kill yourself ok ?
Please have faith in God's work ok?
He wants to transform you in the best version of yourself !

Don't fall in despair , ok?
Remember all I said!
Stuff like : " is temporary " , ok?

And remember by summer ?
We will both be happy !

Just believe my sayings !
I have the right to ask you to believe me and my sayings , ok?
Have faith in God !
The real God baby !

All this ?
Happens for a reason , Michael.
You will come out of this an amazing human being , ready for me !
We will be very happy together Michael!

IF !!!!!

AND I WANT YOU TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I AM SAYING , OK?

IF !
YOU DON'T LET THE DEVIL FURTHER PULL YOU DOWN BY COMMITING SUICIDE !

I WANT YOU TO BE CALM AND PATIENT AND NOT LET YOURSELF FALL IN DESPAIR , BABY !

BY SUMMER ?

YOU WILL BE A NEW BORN BABY !
MY BABY !
OK?

WILL BE THERE FOR YOU !

WILL BE THERE HELPING YOU AND DON'T LET DESPAIR DESTROY YOU !

BY THE END , BY THE VERY END OF ALL THIS STORY?
YOU WILL LOOK BACK AT THOSE TIMES TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW ,
AND YOU WILL THANK GOD FOR IT ALL THAT HAPPENED , SAYING WAS NECESSARY .

MICHAEL?

GOD DIDN'T DELIVER THIS TO DESTROY YOU!
BUT BUILD YOU UP, TO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL !
YOU WILL REACH TO OTHER END OF ALL THIS ?
MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU EVER BEEN , MORE WISER ,
AND FINALLY PREPARED TO FULFILL YOUR DESTINY :

YOU WILL BE THE PRESIDENT OF USA !

AND THIS WILL BE A FACT !

With one condition only :

YOU TO SUCCESFULLY GRADUATE THE BOOT CAMP !

Remember I spoke about this before ?

Just as you see all I said is coming true ?
The unpleasant part of your journey , right ?

Then Michael ?
You HAVE TO HEAR ME OUT AND BELIEVE ME THIS TIME , OK?

IF YOU GRADUATE BOOT CAMP ?

YOU WILL SKY ROCKET TO A PLACE THAT YOU WOULD HAVE HAD NEVER REACH ,
WITHOUT THE BOOT CAMP !

OK?

TRUST THE PROCESS !

ACCEPT WHAT GOD DELIVERS YOUR WAY AND HAVE FAITH BABY !
HAVE FAITH IN HIS WORK !!!

THIS IS NECESSARY TRAINING FOR YOUR FUTURE !

I LOVE YOU BABY AND I SPEAK THE TRUTH AS ALWAYS !

BELIEVE IT !

YOU WILL COME OUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF ALL THIS ?

READY TO BECOME THE ORESIDENT OF THE MOST POWERFUL NATION IN THE WORLD !

ACCEPT AND TRUST THE PROCESS , MICHAEL!

YOU AND I ?

WILL BE SO HAPPY !

REMEMBER THIS :

I PASSED THROUGH ALL THAT BOOT CAMP FIRST !

YOU MUST BE AT LEAST AS STROMG AS I AM , MICHAEL !

FAILING BOOT CAMP ?

IS NOT AN OPTION MICHAEL !

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ?

EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU ?

WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN MICHAEL!

AFTER THE STORM ?

THE SUN WILL SHOW UP !

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SURVIVE THE STORM BABY !
I DID !
AM ON THE OTHER SIDE NOW , WAITING FOR YOU TO SUCCEED !

Miha

Jan 17, 2024, 5:35:36 PMJan 17
God ?
Right now , in this very past moment , showed me something :
A vision of the future !

I saw me and you sitting on the grass ...no clue where ...and doesn't matter ...somewhere
We had a picnic seemed to me like .
And after that , I was sitting in the grass and you were lying down with your head lying on my legs .
We both were nostalgic ...
While I was passing my hand through your hair/ forehead , petting you like ?
You were talking to me saying that this moment we shared there, is the best moment of your life ,
Further telling me you never knew you can be so happy ,
Thanking God from the bottom of your heart for all his deliveramce...

And is all i was allowed to see ...
The '' movie '' ended .

Baby ?
This is our future !

Trust the process my love !
I will be there all along !

Ok?

Be brave soldier !
Confront the storm and proof to the whole world how powerful you truly are and
Not even the most powerful storm of them all ?
Can destroy you !

Be brave soldier !
Just like I am !

Miha

Jan 17, 2024, 5:43:04 PMJan 17
DON'T YOU EVER DARE TALK ABOUT BEING A DESERTOR !

YOU ?

BETTER RIDE THE STORM !

Mihaela

Jan 17, 2024, 6:03:57 PMJan 17
On Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 2:06:58 PM UTC-8, Miha wrote:
Pull yourself together , calmly and tell yourself :
Ok , am ready for this challenge too!
Will come out at the other side of this ?
A winner !

Because baby ?

Let me make you aware of this :

IF YOU ARE MY TWIN ?
THEN , YOU TOO , ARE A WARRIOR !
AND A TRUE WARRIOR ?
NEVER RUNS AWAY RIGHT WHEN THE WAR IS ABOUT TO BEGIN !

DESERTORS ?
ARE BIGGEST COWARDS IN THE WORLD !

YOU BETTER DON'T BE THAT !

BE WORTHY OF A POWERFUL WOMAN AS MYSELF !

DON'T YOU DARE, BE WEAK !

DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO ME !!!!!

NEXT TO ALL ELSE YOU DID !

YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOU DONT CHANGE THE SCHEDULE ,

AND PREPARE FOR THAT PICNIC TOGETHER !

DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT POSESSIONS !

WE PICNICKED LIKE THE RICH WOULD !

OK?

AND IF AM NOT MISTAKEN ?

I BELIVE THAT GRASS WAS IN OUR GARDEN ,,
SO IF THERE WAS NICE LUXURIOUS GARDEN ?

THEN SURELY THERE MUST HAVE HAD BEEN A HOUSE TO COMPLEMENT THAT BEAUTUFUL AMAZING GARDEN !

DON'T YOU THINK ?

So no worries ...let it all go ..i did that too !

Didn't letsuxh insignificant things get the best out of me !
I told myself : f it all!
And let it go ....

Knowing that one day ?

Will comeback to me ...

We will have prosperity togehter , Michael !
Don't you worry !

Will not feed you noodle soup unless you insist !
And actually is pretty good ...I love it ...

Try adding some cream to it !

Is lovely !
Yummy , really !

Mihaela

Jan 17, 2024, 6:21:05 PMJan 17
> D1on't you worry !
>
> Will not feed you noodle soup unless you insist !
> And actually is pretty good ...I love it ...
>
> Try adding some cream to it !
>
> Is lovely !
> Yummy , really !

Be aware of the fact that this is a very powerful transformative time in your life :

The old ?
Must die!

All of it!

Remember I told you right before October's eclipse that
NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME ?

Well... all takes a few, not long though , to happen .
Is a whole entire transformation process going on here .
The old must die, so the new can begin!

Is a tower moment !

The old ?
Must be demolished !
The structures were built on a sick weak foundation !
COULDN’T LAST ! AND SHOUDLN'T LAST !
WAS DONE WITHOUT THINKING!

You'll end up enjoying the rebuilding process .
And you will personally, brick by brick build it all from the beggining , Perfectly, and flawlessly this time around !!!

AND YOU WILL DO SO , WITH SUCH AMBITION AND DEDICATION?

THAT YOU WILL AMAZE EVERYONE HOW FAST AND FLAWLESS TOO ,
YOUR NEW WORK WILL BE DONE !

Trust me , Michael!
This is all for better in the end and what takes place right now ?
Is unavoidable and highly necessary,
So better and healthy things can happen that would truly really fill our hearts with happiness and pride of our well deserved success, as result of all the honest work amd effort you put in it , wellaware that this time around ?

That whole brand new structure ?
Will last forever !

Mihaela

Jan 17, 2024, 6:43:05 PMJan 17
---
Just make sure you keep a sane mind ...
Don't think much ... is best ..
Just
LEARN TO ACCEPT WHATEVER GOD SENDS YOUR WAY , TELLING YOURSELF AND TO GOD THIS :
SAY :
" OK GOD , AM READY TO FOLLOW YOUR PLAN THIS TIME . GO AHEAD AND SEND THE TRAINERS :
AM READY TO STUDY AND GRADUATE WITH HONORS AS I ALWAYS DID !
I SURRENDER TO YOUR POWER WITH LOVE , FAITH AND TRUST IN MY FUTURE .
I KNOW YOU GOD , MY FATHER WOULD NOT DO SO , UNLESS THERE IS A GOOD REASON AND THAT ALL THAT COMES MY WAY FROM YOU GOD , IS ALL IN THE END DONE TO BENEFIT ME IN THE LONG RUN , IS ALL FOR MY WELLNESS !
AM READY MY DEAR GOD TO STAND THE CHALLENGE THAT COMES MY WAY, AS I KNOW , JUST YOU DO MY DEAR LORD , THAT AM BORN TO BE A WINNER IN THE VERY END OF IT ALL!
TRANSFORM ME , MY DEAR LORD !
AM READY ! "

And do exactly that baby :
Let time work in your favor !
I assure you : nobody ever can stop the clock from going forward and is all going to do so , in your favor !

Don't forget that !
Let TIME do it's job .

You will have one bright future !
I solemnly promise you that my love !
Ok?

And will stop now ...will let you process all that.

I love you with all of my heart ♥, don't forget that ,
not even for a brief second!

Michael

Jan 17, 2024, 7:29:46 PMJan 17
On Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 1:44:29 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> You better hear it
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We_DLCYDaYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HSa1dEL9s

Mihaela

Jan 17, 2024, 7:59:50 PMJan 17
-------

Baby , this is not a time for you to be alone .
Can I see you ?

Michael

Jan 17, 2024, 8:18:37 PMJan 17
On Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 5:59:50 PM UTC-7, Mihaela wrote:

> Baby , this is not a time for you to be alone .
> Can I see you ?

Get you one of those rotating ones and put it gently on the top part.

Mihaela

Feb 17, 2024, 2:42:53 PMFeb 17
On Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 4:29:46 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
----------------

DUDE!!!!
YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING LIAR !

https://www.applications.dgs.ca.gov/OAH/OAHCalendarWeb/GeneralJurisdiction

I checked all four office locations, just in case, and you had no hearing !!!!!

No worries !
Will make sure you'll have one !
Am done ever talking to you !
Lie to whomever you want !
Will never tak as good one single word you'll ever say !
You are disgusting!
All of you together with your f board !
They too?
Will be named in all my complaints from now on !
Supreme Court you pile of lying shit