now go to the candy or soda store

Michael

Jan 22, 2024, 10:38:42 PMJan 22
And meet a biker gang member so the singer can go to architectural school
and off to the big city as interior decorator and you can go live in a trailer park.

Oh come on, it is only some music, what is the big deal?

You better put your sorry asses back in your enclave before
you collapse the northern hemisphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5vFOpVGjVc

Miha

Jan 31, 2024, 2:50:33 PMJan 31
----------

Here ?
You clearly state that you , the one found guilty as charged ?
For discrimination?
Decided : jail rather !
Because you were found guilty as charged ?
I have to go to jail and live in a trailer park like your mom and dad on Lyons park!
If would be that lucky !
So to understand you were willing to poot in my books money for a trailer?
So I can live like a trailer trash , in a trailer park ?
How generous you are !
As you stole both of my 2 story condos and both of my cars!
In a trailer park like trailer trash , ò
With James, no!?
You saw his picture on the bike?
You missed to see the little helper wheels bitch !
He was trying to learn !
Yet ?, you ? Got a bike
And you are the best criminal in f town !
And grew up like trailer trash , in a trailer park !

So you the murder?
Decided
No settlement !

Robbed by you and the f mayor !!! And the f judge !

Nice plan ! Very well thought .. to greatest detail !

Do you have an address for that trailer trash that you are willing to give me ? Huh?

Bitch?

You will have nothing when am done with you !
Am coming bitch !
Get ready !
Will annihilate you f slutty where and lying murderer !

Mihaela

Feb 2, 2024, 2:49:45 AMFeb 2
----------

You and her are gang members and cult members!

Everybody knows that your bitch stole what's mine with you together !
You dare look down on me for being poor ?
You both stole my destiny !
She too?
Will die !
I belive what this reader says , as she right away told me" condolences for your father's death! " and she told me about the mayor ..,he shows up in the read again. Another crook .
And yes ! She' s not the first reader saying that that kid is not yours ...,
Not my business , anyway, only for the purpose of seeing how well it fits her lack of character !
When worked for carnival withso many phillipino's?
I learned that what they do best , is betrayal and deceit.
I dislike them ! Very sneaky and deceitful people!
A perfect match for you !
She too? Will pay , just like you !
Because you stole from a dear child of God ! And like this was not bad enough already ?
You tried to kill me and jailed me inocent so many times!
Will never feel sorry for any of you !
Never !

https://www.youtube.com/live/QddwInFoJ8w?si=QexEfk9r8yLH1iI-