it is my considered opinion that your foreign policy

Michael

Jan 13, 2022, 7:53:12 PMJan 13
Sux.

Would you piss on a spark plug if you thought it would help?

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 17, 2022, 2:11:33 PMJan 17
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:53:12 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> Sux.
>
> Would you piss on a spark plug if you thought it would help?
I care none of politics ....

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 17, 2022, 2:13:02 PMJan 17
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:53:12 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> Sux.
>
> Would you piss on a spark plug if you thought it would help?
Is not me entering "politics" but "politics" butting in my life...

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 17, 2022, 2:17:23 PMJan 17
On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 11:13:02 AM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:53:12 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> > Sux.
> > I ignore that aspect...

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 17, 2022, 2:23:55 PMJan 17
On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 11:13:02 AM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
The only "politics" I follow and believe in is again : right vs. wrong, God vs. Evil

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 17, 2022, 2:30:53 PMJan 17
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:53:12 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> Sux.
>
> Would you piss on a spark plug if you thought it would help?
I am a simple woman , with a simple mind.

When God made this world?
He had in mind all things to be simple, a-problematic and within our reach: every problem has a solution. No exceptions. All we have to do is look for it. And again should be simple and within our reach.
Look for it...is not only near you...is inside you!
The little voice within...
Your consciousnes.
Stop ignoring it.

Mihaela Hristodor