you won't have many chances to avoid catastrophe

Michael

Jan 13, 2022, 7:56:23 PMJan 13
When an opportunity presents itself, you need to choose wisely.

If you want to get past this time period, without the world falling apart this century, you are going to have to have better foreign policy ideas than your predecessors.

You need to learn how to properly solve something, which your CIA has demonstrated time and time again, they have no interest in doing so, they only seem to cause problems or perpetuate them.

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 17, 2022, 3:29:18 PMJan 17
This a solution that never works when it comes to me...
Am crazy brave!
And with the truth in my hand ?
I feel invincible!

For the truth ?
Without blinking, am ready to die!
Do you know what means justice fanatic?
You better make it just or will fight you till i die !

Michael

Jan 17, 2022, 5:13:05 PMJan 17
On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 1:29:18 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:

> I feel invincible!

You certainly aren't; there is no safety net.

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 18, 2022, 4:13:22 AMJan 18
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 4:56:23 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
Ok ...please email me. I don't have your email address.

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 18, 2022, 4:15:57 AMJan 18
Ok...email me so I can send my list.

Michael

Jan 18, 2022, 6:14:13 PMJan 18
What list?

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 19, 2022, 9:40:37 PMJan 19
This list:
Michael
Jan 8, 2022, 1:27:53 PM (11 days ago)

You have a chance to go to the table to negotiate a deal with mr putin; suggest you take advantage of that fact.

You must have a list of things you want from russia in return to make a deal.

Make the list.

You want to solve this at a table, this is your chance; don't flap your gums to try and sound tough to your people, be wise, or you will get your people set on fire.

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 19, 2022, 9:41:21 PMJan 19

Michael

Jan 19, 2022, 9:58:33 PMJan 19
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 7:40:37 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 3:14:13 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:

> > > Ok...email me so I can send my list.
> > What list?
> This list:

That is for the countries of the world who are at the table with russia to make, not you; shouldn't you be busy buying a curling iron?

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 8:45:55 PMApr 25
Look how you make fun of me : what list ? Huh? Curling iron ?
Never saw this till now !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 27, 2022, 3:05:29 PMApr 27
I am getting pissed again ..
Angry !
You know how it literally feels like ?
The level of anger that this whole never ending BS ,
started lately severely to give me literally a sensation of SUFFOCATION !
I FEEL I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF AIR !
I FEEL IT LITERALLY KILLS ME !
I FEEL LIKE FREEING MYSELF FROM AGGRESSOR WHO KEEPS ME IN THIS STATE OF CONTINOUSLY DEPRIVATION OF AIR !!!!
I FEEL I HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO FREE MYSELF FROM IT OR WILL DIE !
MY HEART WILL EXPLODE !
WILL HAVE A DAMN HEART ATTACK !
SO YOU ALL CAN CELEBRATE AND CONGRATS YOURSELF FOR JUST ANOTHER " PERFECT MURDER " .