I gave advice

Michael

Apr 9, 2022, 2:21:22 PM4/9/22
I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 10, 2022, 1:37:27 AM4/10/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Did you?
I might have missed to understand it!
I really missed on that !
See if you don't talk to me clear?
I miss on things ...sorry . .Is not that I don't listen ...I didn't understood.

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 10, 2022, 1:40:32 AM4/10/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Michael , we really need to talk .
Like two normal people . You know?
I need to understand things . Is very important to me.
Can you please contact me ? You have my email and my phone number .

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 8:15:11 AM4/11/22
Michael , I MUST DO SOMETHING !
I NEED MONEY !
I CAN'T LET MYSELF BE IN THE STREETS . WILL DIE!
YOU GUYS TOOK MY CAR TOO AND DIDN'T FOLLOWED ON MY CITIZEN ARREST FOR MY MOTORHOME . I TOLD YOU WHO STOLE IT!
WHILE IN JAIL ? MY MOTORHOME WAS PARKED IN SOMEONES YARD IN A FARM IN PERRIS . I TOLD COPS WILL FIND THEM RESPONSIBLE IF I LOSE IT .
I PAID $40000 CASH FOR BOTH: CAR AND MOTORHOME .
BECAUSE YOU JAILED ME I LOST THEM BOTH! MOTORHOME STOLEN AND CAR IMPOUNDED .
ALL MY EQUITY FROM CONDO SALE IS GONE ! BECAUSE OF YOU !!!
AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS THAT YOU ADVISED ME ?
YOU OWE ME A HUGE SETTLEMENT ! NOT ONLY 4 !
AND YOU DONT F. CARE !

Michael ! Am in despair you understand ???
You people destroyed my life !
Completely ! And you don't give a damn !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 8:17:19 AM4/11/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Michael ! Is not in my hands anymore ..Is in yours:
If you do not contact me for the settlement ?
Will get it from a higher court or from higher authority ...will contact the board !
I can't anymore man !
I need money !
I have no place to stay !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 8:24:55 AM4/11/22
And is last time am asking you to do something .
Or will do it myself .
I dislike to do it , yet I must !
Stop me if you want ...or will be too late .
I have no more time to extend it ...not another day !.
Hear me out !
Do not say is my fault !
I gave you so many ultimatums !
I have none left !
Hear me out !
You got me in trouble ? False accusing me ?
You can stop this shit yet you don't care !
You said we have a deal !
And you back off !
Then , sorry .
I can't anymore Michael .
I can't ...
I have to help myself . Will die dammit !
Will simply die !
Am not the type to survive I'm the streets .
Will die ...you hear me ?
Will die !
And if you don't care about that ?
Then what I got left to say ?
God with his mercy ....
You can do something and you don't care ...
So...will send the paperwork ...
I will...
Contact me right away and stop me or will be out today ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 10:22:54 AM4/11/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

https://library.qcode.us/lib/san_dimas_ca/pub/municipal_code/item/title_1-chapter_1_16-1_16_050

Tell the judge that will file a huge complaint against her for the warrants given illegally !
Not only that I asked for continuance and excused myself and seeing "my lawyer" decided to deny continuance ( she plays judge all the time !) , I tried to attend by phone and they blocked my number , and wrote to Congress and to AG , not only that , BUT , U WANT TO SEE WHERE I SIGNED THE WRITTEN PROMISE TO APPEAR !!!
BESIDES THAT IN MISDEMEANOR CASES MY PRESENCE IS NOT MANDATORY ! .
SHE ISSUED WARRANTS ILLEGALLY !
I DEMAND REMOVAL RIGHT AWAY !
SHE'S THE WIFE OF DA TOO!
THIS IS ILLEGAL PEOPLE ! YOU WILL ALL SEE !
COMPLAINTS FROM ME !
YOU ALL FORGOT THE LAWS ?.
INCOMPETENTS YOU ALL ARE !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 11:28:54 AM4/11/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Finally I found something that applies to my unique situation :
Thank you God!

While am citizen of another country , am permanent resident here , am well aware of the difference between my situation and this case . But !
The same principle applies to me too!
This is what I talk about :::

"In a significant decision, a panel of the Second Circuit recently held that a French citizen who was charged with violating the Commodity Exchange Act (CEA) in connection with the LIBOR scandal, but who lives in France and has remained there, is not a fugitive and that the trial court abused its discretion in applying the fugitive disentitlement doctrine to her. That doctrine, which “disentitles” a defendant from advancing merits arguments while a fugitive, would have prevented the district court from hearing her jurisdictional and other challenges to that indictment. United States v. Bescond, No. 19-1698, 2021 WL 3412115 (2d Cir. Aug. 5, 2021). This decision may now provide certain criminal defendants with an avenue to challenge aggressive extraterritorial applications of U.S. law without putting their liberty at risk by being forced to appear first in person in U.S. courts."
Yes , Sir/Mam' you're right ! Your decision may now provide certain criminal defendants with an avenue ......and so on ...

How it applies to me ?

In the morning I sent to Congress my complaint , hours after that , I got the warrants for missing court NOT WILLINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY ,BUT FORCED BY THE CIRCUMSTANCES : FRAUD UPON COURT: CORRUPTION!!!! ! I ANNOUNCED ! I EXPRESSED MY INTENTIONS ON SEEKING HELP IN A HIGHER COURT ! I DIDN'T MISSED COURT WILLINGLY INTENTIONALLY TO ESCAPE JUSTICE , QUIET CONTRARY !!! I WAS SEEKING JUSTICE ANNOUNCING THE TRIAL COURT WHY AND WHAT AND WHERE ! AND WHAT THE CORRUPTED TRIAL COURT DID ?
ISSUED WARRANTS !
WHY?
TO STOP ME FROM SEEKING HELP IN A HIGHER COURT !
THE REASON IS VERY CLEAR ! TO SHUT ME DOWN ! TO SHUT ME OFF ! SO THE CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE CORRUPTED TRIAL COURT ARE NOT EXPOSED ! AS YOU ALL HOPE!

BIG BS!

WILL EXPOSE YOU ALL RIGHT TODAY !

THIS CASE ?
WILL BE A NEW CASE IN THE PRECEDENT MANUAL AND AGRAVATES YOUR NASTY CRIMES AGAINST ME ???
OMG ! THROUGH THE ROOF! GUARANTEES PUNISHMENT OF ALL INVOLVED !
YOU GOT SOME NERVE PEOPLE !

LET'S SEE WHO WINS HERE !!!
WILL CONTACT MEDIA TODAY TOO!
WILL PULL YOUR MASK OFF CRIMINALS YOU ARE JUDGES AND DA'S ALL OF YOU CORRUPTED CRIMINALS ! !
WHAT A " SKILLFUL " MANEUVER!
YOU REALLY THINK???

WILL SEE !!!!!!! WILL F. SEE! I HAVE PROOF OF EVERY WORD OF MY SAYINGS AND YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS TO BELIEVE THIS WILL HELP YOUR CAUSE : BREAKING THE LAW WORSE IF POSSIBLE !
WILL ALL WORK AGAINST YOU ALL: ADDS ANOTHER CHARGE TO YOUR MULTIPLE CRIMES : OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE !!!!!!!
YOU LITERALLY OBSTRUCT ME FROM SEEKING HELP IN A HIGHER COURT!
VERY STUPID IDEA YOU ALL HAD !
VERY!
AND AM READY TO PROOF SO !
TODAY!

THOSE ILLEGAL WARRANTS ?
WAS YOUR LAST STRAW !
AND IN THE END ?
SEEMS THAT YOUR ADVICE ( I still have no clue what you talk about ) SEEMS THAT WOULDN'T BE A GOOD ONE! AS THIS IS BEST EVER !

HEY! NOBODY BETTER THAN YOU ALL KNOWS HOW HUGE IS CRIMINAL LAW LIBRARY AND HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO SEARCH FOR SUCH SPECIAL MATTER AND NEVER FIND THE OPTIMAL SOLUTION !

I DID ! ME A NON EXPERT IN THE MATTER !
AN INCOMPETENT HUH?
SHAME ON YOU ALL !
LEARN FROM ME : THE NO. EXPERT!
I BET NONE OF YOU HEARD AT LEAST OF THIS CASE !
I DONT MIND TEACHING YOU ALL , THE " EXPERTS " FEW LAW LESSONS !
READ AND LEARN, LOSERS !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 2:20:31 PM4/11/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Tell that smart criminal Judge who presides in a civil mental health court that she should go be a criminal court judge if she has as hobby issuing warrants ! As far as I know ONLY A CRIMINAL COURT JUDGE CAN DO SO AND ONLY A CRIMINAL COURT JUDGE CAN SEND YOU TO JAIL !
SHE FORGOT WHAT CCP SAYS ?
WELL...ME THE " INCOMPETENT " KNOWS MORE THEN A JUDGE DO?WHAT A SHAME !!!!
HER HUBBY THE DA IS NO GOOD AT ALL EITHER ...AS HIS DUTY AS A HUBBY WHO KNOWS CRIMINAL LAW , SHOULD REMIND HER ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE OF THE TWO IF SHE SEES SHE FORGOT IT ALL SHE STUDY !
OR THEY ARE A PAIR OF INCOMPETENTS ?

I WILL SUGGEST TO JUDICIAL COMMISSION TO HAVE HER PASS A COMPETENCY EXAM AS SEEMS THAT SHE FORGOT WHAT LAWS APPLIES IN HER COURT ! SHE IS A DANGER TO ALL PEOPLE IN THAT COURT IF OUT OF TWO : CRIMINAL /MAIN COURSE AND CIVIL/ APPETIZERS SHE DECIDED TO MAKE A SOUP!
DOESN'T WORK ! SHE'S A V. BAD COOK!

AND SO THE DA , THE " HUBBY " OF THE JUDGE ! OR ROBBY ...SORRY ...I FORGOT THE "CODE " AND WHAT ROBBY STANDS OUT FOR AMD NOW TO LATE , WILL NOT GO BACK CHANGE ALL THAT ...AS I DID WASTED ALREADY DO MUCH OF MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH NASTY AMNESIC CRIMINALS WHO TOTALLY FORGOT WHAT LAWS ARE A ABOUT !

NO WORRIES ...
MY JOB AS AN EARTH ANGEL IS TO BE THERE AND REMIND HER ...I BET MY METHOD WILL CURE HE APOPLEXIA AND ANOREXIA AND AMNESIA AND A.....VARICIA ...I GUESS...

Also please tell my lawyer that her forced representation on me in a civil court is not necessary ! She will not get paid! Actually tell her that will make her return all amount of all paychecks that she stole forcing on me her corrupted "services " playing judge here and here, stealing from federal gov. This is worse than the BAR penalties .
Yep ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 2:30:34 PM4/11/22
I want to add next to : OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
AND !!!!!
ABUSE OF PROCESS AND NOT ONLY ....
YOU ARE LITERALLY F'D !!!
ALL OF YOU !

YOU ARE BIGGEST IDIOTS ON EARTH ! ALL OF YOU !
I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT !

HOW I KNOW ???

ANSWER IS V. SIMPLE :

YOU ARE BIGGEST IDIOTS ON EARTH SIMPLY FOR BELIVING I AM !!!!!!!!

WHEN I FIRST TIME MET Mr Bar...zza? You know what he said ?
After ten mibutes talking to me ...he goes : " youre smart !!!"
And i go '' thank you, you too!...pause ...FOR NOTICING I AM !"
LOL

HE START LAUGHING SO HARD ...
YET LESS HE UNDERSTOOD THAT FROM MY SIDE ?
THAT WAS NOT AT ALL A JOKE BUT THE TRUTH IN IT'S PUREST FORM !

I MEAN LOOK AT YOU ALL!
YOU ALL BELIVED THE OPPOSITE !
CERTIFIED ME TOO WITH CORRUPTED PSY WHO IS ANYTHING BUT AN INDEPENDENT ONE !
HIS LICENSE WILL FLY TOOO....HOPEFULLY ALL OF YOU CONSPRATORS WILL BE INVITED BY ROBBY TO CHOKE ON HE F "SOUP!"

BON APPETIT !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 2:35:53 PM4/11/22
I typed so fast ? That look how bad my grammar ended up!
I truly hope you are all competent enough to get what am trying to say !!!

ADIO, LOSERS ! ADIO!!!

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 2:47:38 PM4/11/22
> HIS LICENSE WILL FLY TOOO....HOPEFULLY ALL OF YOU CONSPRATORS WILL BE INVITED BY ROBBY TO CHOKE ON HER F "SOUP!"
>
> BON APPETIT !

P.S. (!) ...DON'T TAKE THIS LIGHTLTY JUST BECAUSE I INJECTED MY INTELLIGENT HUMOR IN ROBBY'S "SOUP"...WAS NECESSARY FOR THE " FLAVOR PER ROBBYS WISH TO HER SPECIAL "DISH !
THERE I MAKE HER A POEM TOO!!!
INCOMPETENT B...H...BIRD I MEAN ...LIKE IN ENGLAND ...NO?

Sorry ...was for the sake of rhyme ! Not that you really truly are !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 3:20:44 PM4/11/22
Hey no need to compliment me on my sense of humour !
And please don't recommend me to go be a comedian...
As while your licenses flies away ?
Will do the best I can covering the shortage : get a law licence ! Will be first student in law school with a protofolio of won cases before I got my licence: M. recall from a previous post I told you I represented my sister in a case filed with a BAR against who? Give a guess !
You're right !
A lawyer !
And I won ! Of course I did ! And that happened in my first year living here ...I was a baby who just learned to walk !
Now ?
Am running ! Sprinting!
btw did athletics in 6-8 grade and I wasn't that v. fast ( still won few competitions ) but I was excellent at ENDURANCE !!! PRIZED MUTLIPLE TIMES ! DID SO , AFTER MY BALLET years ( 1st grade - 6 th) ...AND ENDED UP WITH VOLLEYBALL ( 9th - 12th) I was the shortest in the team but man ! They all counted on me like on air ! My great sculpted powerful arms ? Made me be the best setter ! ...GREAT MEMORIES ...

I can cover for you all when it comes to law ...and would really make a difference not literally screw my clients like you all do for what ? Dirty money !!!
Hey people you went to law school to be lawyers not sales reps to sell law and soup in the corner of MAIN Street ....

Is well known quality over quantity is always desirable !
So don't worry ! Am SUPERWOMAN ( wink wink ...Mike ) which means am no ordinary woman but a woman and one half ! The best of the century not just down town ...( Again for the sake of the rhyme ..ding dong ping pong and ....omg!!! What's coming ! BIG BANG BOOOOM!

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 4:49:04 PM4/11/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Am rereading all that and clearly this was not the case !!!
I was never served with any warrants ever !
In two days or next day? warrant was issued !
Was online ! Illegally by a judge conducting civil matters no criminal ones ,a judge that lied like a criminal only does !
With no shame ! KNOWING I WROTE TO CONGRESS AND AG IN THAT VERY MORNING !

SHE IS EVIL TO NO END AND SHE'LL HAVE JUDICIAL COMMISSION AND NEWS OVER FOR INVESTIGATION ON A HER CASES AS WELL AS YOURS AMD JAQUELINA AND ALL OTHER JUDGES THAT SCREWED ME WITH 100000 BAIL FOR MISDEMEANOR BACK THEN ON FIRST FALSE ACCUSATIONS CASE AND OMG SO MUCH ! REFUSAL TO FOLLOW ON JUDGE ORDER WHO LOWERED F TO M ...JAQUELINA ? ADDED ANOTHER M TO F.
I STILL HAVE THE CALENDAR SHOWING MY NAME FOUR TIMES FOR ONE CASE !!!ON THE CALENDAR FOR THAT DAY : TWICE M'S AND TWICE F 'S!
I HAVE THE FINES ONLINE COPIES TOO !!! WHERE SHE CHARGES FINES FOR TWO DIFFERENT CASES !
WHERE TO SAY THAT THE PLEA BARGAIN BS I WAS PUSHED TO SIGN WAS AN INFRACTION SO YOU PEOPLE FALSIFIED COURT RECORDS AND PLEADED GUILTY IN MY NAME !
JAILED INNOCENT OMG ? THIS IS THE SHORTEST JAIL TIME YOU ALL WILL DO...FOR ALL OTHERS ?
PRISON TIME ! BIG TIME ! RAQUETEERING AND DOMESTIC TERRORISM USING BIOL. WEAPONS AND OMG ...CORRUPTION AND ALL THAT AND THEFT AND ...YOU KNOW BETTER HOW MANY CHARGES COMES WITH THAT ...
DISCRIMINATION AND HATE CRIME AMD CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT ...I CANT EVEN SAY "REPEATEDLY "AS WHEN YOU SAY REPEATEDLY ? YOUR MIND GOES TO 2-3 MAX TIMES, WHILE 11 ???? BLOWS YOUR F. MIND HOW CRIMINAL AND CRUEL AND TORTUROUS THIS CAN BE !
ADD THERE THEFT OF MY PROPERTY REPEATEDLY , APPROVAL OF SEX TRAFICKING REPORTED BY ME TO YOU DEPUTY IN JAIL DONE BY YOUR "VICTIM "WHO THREW ME IN JAIL SETTING ME UP SO THEY CAN CONDUCT BETTER BUSINESS WHILE ME ? IF DARE TO GO TO THE HOME I WAS OWNER OF ? I WAS JAILED USING LIES AMD FAKE RO'S !.
WHERE TO ADD THE FACT THAT YOU ALL CONSPIRED TO CUT OFF MY TRIAL AND DIVERT ME TO MENTAL COURT TO LOCK ME UP IN A CRAZY HOUSE INDEFINITELY F. MY BRAINS FOR GOOD WITH PSYCHO MEDS ...FOR LIFE !!!!
AND SO MUCH MORE THAT I DONT BOTHER TO MENTION HERE ANYMORE...
WOW !! WOW! WOW!
HEY ! ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFICKING , NO WORRIES ...YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST ONES ...OC JUDGES DID SOMETHING ALIKE ...IS A F. TREND OR WHAT? GOOD MONEY HUH ?
SHAMELESS CRIMINALS !
YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT AWARE HOW YOU'LL ALL LOOK TO THE ENTIRE WORLD WHEN WILL OPEN MY MOUTH HUUUUGE THIS TIME , NOT ONLY IN A PRETTY SMALL CIRCLE ...WILL DO SO ? JUST LIKE BACK IN 2008 !
THE TSUNAMI WAVES BEGAN HERE AND THE WHOLE WORLD GOT PULLED IN IT !

YOU REALLY ARE IDIOTS!
AND WILL SAY FOR ONE LAST TIME :
DONT COUNT ON PAST SUCCESS :
I AM THE EXCEPTION THAT CONFIRMS THE RULE !
AND HISTORY STANDS AS MY PROOF ...

I DONT CARE HOW WELL YOU FEEL YOURE COVERED AND PROTECTED BY THE OTHER CORRUPTED FELLOWS ...
SO DID WF!!!!

When a person signs a written promise to appear at the time and place specified in the written promise to appear and has not posted bail, as provided in Section 1.16.040, the magistrate shall issue and have delivered for execution a warrant for his arrest within twenty days after his failure to appear as promised. If a person promises to do so on or before the date which he promised to appear, then within twenty days after the delivery of such written promise to appear by the officer to a magistrate having jurisdiction over the offense, such magistrate shall issue and have delivered for execution a warrant for his arrest. When such person violates his promise to appear before an officer authorized to receive bail other than a magistrate, the officer shall immediately deliver to the magistrate having jurisdiction over the offense charged, the written promise to appear and the complaint, if any, filed by the arresting officer.

C. Every person wilfully violating his written promise to appear in court is guilty of a violation of this code regardless of the disposition of the charge upon which he was originally arrested. (Prior code § 1-13)

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 4:58:37 PM4/11/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Show that smart ass judge the law she omit to follow making up new laws for me just like you all did and even nasty I would say as she did it knowing I sent complaint to Congress and AG about your nasty criminal practices ! .Is INSULTING TO ALL LAWMAKERS ! SHE THREW DUST IN THEIR EYES DECLARING THEY DONT F MATTER : SHE IS A NASTY CRIMINAL ! AND SHE'LL BREAK THE LAW FROM THE BENCH IN THE NAME IF THE LAW SHE CONSTANTLY BREAKS !
WTF YOU SHAMELESS MONSTERS ? ( I wrote people and I felt like changing it ...doesn't fit ...it really doesn't !)

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayText.xhtml?lawCode=CCP&division=&title=1.&part=1.&chapter=5.1.&article=2.

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 5:03:08 PM4/11/22
I wrote a lot lately ...in my efforts to stop the tsunami that must take place ....I wasted time delaying the DESTINY !
IS MEANT TO BE ...
IT IS....
And more likely than not ?
Will be ...
Then , what can I say ?
"Let it be ..."

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJzj4tVP1zc0TKoqK08pMqwwYPTiy0ktUcgsUUhKVSjOz0sHAJznChA&q=let+it+be+song&oq=let+it+be+&aqs=chrome.5.69i57j0i512j46i433i512j46i512l3j0i512l3.7510j0j7&client=ms-android-mpcs-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#wptab=s:H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLVT9c3NEyqKitPKTKseMRowS3w8sc9YSn9SWtOXmPU5OIKzsgvd80rySypFJLmYoOyBKX4uVB18uxi0ktJTUsszSmJL0lMsspOttLPLS3OTNYvSk3OL0rJzEuPT84pLS5JLbLKqSzKTC5exCqQk1qikFmikJSqABECAFOwofeQAAAA

And am sad like never in my.life for it ..
Let it be ...is destiny ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 11, 2022, 5:08:37 PM4/11/22
Let It Be
Song by The Beatles
OverviewLyricsOther recordingsVideosArtistsListenAnalysis
When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be
Let is be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be
And when the brokenhearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer
Let it be
For though they may be parted
There is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer
Let it be
Let is be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Yeah, there will be an answer
Let it be
Let is be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be
Let is be, let it be
Let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be
And when the night is cloudy
There is still a light that shines on me
Shine on 'til tomorrow
Let it be
I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
Let it be, yeah
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, yeah, let it be
Oh, there will be an answer
Let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it be
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: John Lennon / Paul James Mccartney
----------------

> And am sad like never in my life for it ..
And I have no choice other than just :
Let it be ...
Must be: DESTINY

JUSTICE ???DOES EXIST !
AS DENYING THE EXISTENCE OF IT ?
EQUALS WITH DENYING THE EXISTENCE OF GOD
AND I KNOW SO WELL THAT GOD IS REAL AND TRUE
SO THEN , SO JUSTICE MUST BE !
SO LET IT BE ...
IN THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE ....

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 8:57:16 PM4/24/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

I GAVE YOU ADVICE BACK !
AND EXPECTED YOU TO FOLLOW! HOPING YOU GOT SOME BRAINS LEFT!
YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO SAVE YOUR ASS FROM JAIL !
So what else can I do?
You made more threats !
Then let me solve it aline!
As the f table?
Will explode!

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 9:01:31 PM4/24/22
No table left to sit and talk no more ...
Table blew the f off!

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 10:00:10 PM4/24/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

A huge issue I have and I keep forgetting to mention it is the fact that you all blocked me from accessing my on line docs about the case .
I paid and ordered them in November .
Funny is that in 2019 I was able to order copies and have them delivered via email . Before COVID !!
AND NOW IN LAST NOVEMBER THEY BLOCKED ME FROM GETTING THEM ELECTRONICALLY SAYING I CAN ONLY HAVE THEM SENT VIA MAIL .
I PAID AND I NEVER GOT THEM !
I CONTACTED THE COURT VIA CHAT AND THE SUPERVISOR CALLED THE DEPARTMENT IN CHARGE WITH THAT WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO TALK TO THEM AND HE SAID THEY WILL CALL ME AMD SOLVE IT AND THEY NEVER DID !

WHY YOU CRIMINALS DO NOT LET ME ACCESS MY OWN RECORDS ? THE DOCS THAT ARE OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE TO ME AS I AM ACCUSED OF A CRIME I NEVER COMMIT !
AM HARASSED FOR EVER TOO !
THIS IS ANOTHER PROOF OF YOUR GUILT !
SO MANY FAKE WAVERS ON MY NAME IS INSANE ! AND SO MANY CONTINUANCES AND WHEN I ASKED FOR ONE ?
I WAS ISSUED WARRANTS?
FUCKING PEOPLE !
I MEAN CRIMINALS ! AMD CRIMINALS ARE MONSTERS NOT PEOPLE ! MONSTERS IN DISGUISE!
Will f get you all !
And I keep saying it and lie .
No more lies !
Am.working on it right now !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 10:01:37 PM4/24/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

I hope your nasty arrogant winner attitude when questioned in the front of the board ? Will still be there !
You'll shit your f pants !
And you should !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 10:05:07 PM4/24/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

And your cruel "proposal " on April's foul says a lot with regard to your awareness of my needs .
You are aware I have no life , no socializing , no friends , no nothing !
And cruel as Satan ?
Dare make fun of my life destroyed completely by you all nasty murderers !
And you are having a blast while doing it !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 10:14:22 PM4/24/22
My testimony to the board and all others will fill a gap with regard to why you exceeded budget : you abuse the tools you have access to , doing surveillance on cases of no importance like the misdemeanor you falsely dare accusing me ,making use of this tools fraudulently in order to construe a case against me as obviously you don't have any !
You send investigators to my ex's work retaliating against him because he is the one that bailed me out , not enough and not satisfied that got him fired !
All this after , let me emphasize that : AFTER YOU VERIFIED THAT BAIL MONEY DO NOT COME FROM ILLEGAL SOURCE !
WHY YOU SENT AN INVESTIGATOR TO HIS WORK FOR ? AFTER YOU DID ALL I SAID ABOVE ?
HUH?
YOU GOT HIM FIRED IDIOT YOU ARE !
HE DIDN'T HAD A GOOD DAY AT WORK ANYMORE AFTER YOUR "BAIL VERIFICATION " AND HE GOT FIRED SOON AFTER THAT !
OF COURSE THEY NEVER SAID THE REAL REASON !
YOU ARE A MONSTER DUDE !
YOU DARE PUNISH ANYONE THAT HELPS ME ?
YOU REALLY WANT ME DEAD !
YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT DUDE !
A PILE OF NASTY SHIT !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 10:19:42 PM4/24/22
On Sunday, April 24, 2022 at 7:05:07 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
You had no business to travel to LA , or send investigator detective whatever the f it was to his work !
All the way from Riverside !
Are you f kidding me ?
This is where the money goes !
That's why you go over budget with millions !
You use the money for personal business ( revenge and retaliation against people that have nothing to do with your f case against me ! He just bailed me out ! Is that illegal bitch you are ? And you created so many issues to his job and got him fired ! Add this to your f bill ! Will make you pay him salary since fired ! And damages ! All out of personal f packets ! Insurance don't cover for out of duty personal revenge and vengeance
to corrupted criminals representing the state !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 10:20:51 PM4/24/22
You don't let me be on no one else's money huh ?
Only on states money ?
Am really curious how you'll justify that !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 10:28:04 PM4/24/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

I have videos of the Terminator drone of your surveillance on me wasting states money ! What am I ? High profile murderer ? Huh???
Why you ran after me so bad for ? Huh ?
Will let them know why !
Your efforts and money you spend on an insignificant case you made up against me ?
IS VERY WEIRD TO SAY AT LEAST !
EVERYONE WILL WONDER WHY I , PERSONALLY DESERVE ALL THAT ATTENTION IN A COUNTY WHERE CRIME RATE US SO HIGH YOU GOT STUCK ON A FABRICATED MISDEMEANOR HUH ?
ALL YOUR EFFORTS ?
STAND AS PROOF THERE IS SO MUCH MORE THAN WHAT IT SEEMS AT A FIRST FAST LOOK !
AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT ! IT FULLY DESCRIBES AMD COMPLETE THE WHOLE PICTURE!

What can be more than what is obvious to the eye ?
Will let them investigate and find it all out: WHY?????
And at the end of it all ?
You are so fucked !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 10:31:27 PM4/24/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

They may ask you a question like this one for example :
Why you Mr. So and so run so bad after INCOMPETENTS ?

As answer to you saying am crazy !

What you'll answer to that huh?
" Is a hobby I have ! Am just good at it ! Just like am running after kids ! I have a knock for it !"
In few words : you love to run after the weak...
ABUSER you are !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 10:33:43 PM4/24/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

I may contact the guy that interviewed you about budget and you going over it and tell him that interview is incomplete !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 24, 2022, 10:38:02 PM4/24/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Another question they may ask you can be :
Is this the regular course of business Mr. H?
Is this the regular protocol ?
Is this typical ?
Do you proceed this way for all misdimeanors dv ?
You have no good answer for that !
If you say yes , you are fucked because you don't follow the regular protocol .
If you say no ?
You are fucked again !
Because they will ask you that if you say no :
So why this particular case made you stear away from the norms?

Huh ? Smart ass
What answer you got for that ?
Another hobby ?

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:52:31 AM4/25/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

You are in big trouble !
Watch your assets !
No immunity to criminals !

https://www.easylawlookup.com/California-Law/Government-Code/pg-21/_easylookup.blp?data=GOV&site=EASY&sidfw=&location=78232&spon=&stype=S&sterm=CIRCUMSTANCES&smode=AND&sexact=OFF&ru_sz=50&pgno=0021&par=585&dlevel=0#par_585

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:55:11 AM4/25/22
On Monday, April 25, 2022 at 12:52:31 AM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> > I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.
> You are in big trouble !
> Watch your assets !
> No immunity to criminals !
I told you you'll have NOTHING LEFT WHEN AM DONE WITH YOU !
AND I SAID SO, BEFORE I READ THE LAW SAYING EXACTLY THAT !
ALL YOUR ASSETS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY TO PAY FOR THE JUDGEMENT AGAINST YOU AMD ALL THE DAMAGES YOU HAVE DONE TO MY LIFE !

> https://www.easylawlookup.com/California-Law/Government-Code/pg-21/_easylookup.blp?data=GOV&site=EASY&sidfw=&location=78232&spon=&stype=S&sterm=CIRCUMSTANCES&smode=AND&sexact=OFF&ru_sz=50&pgno=0021&par=585&dlevel=0#par_585

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:56:22 AM4/25/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

God?
Will smack you and take away from you what you care for the most !!!
Remember I said so !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 5:25:09 AM4/25/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Fugitive dis-entitlement law doesn't apply to me as I just figured out. I didn't ran out of state!
I didn't run at all!!! Am no fugitive to begin with ! You want to make me look like one ! You and the dishonorable judge who sabotaged my hearing by phone and refused my continuance request and issue illegal warrants in order to obstruct me to go in a higher court asking for help!

I need a lawyer ..or two! As this case ? Is a hell of a case !
With you breaking the laws , manipulating me to "find " you in this forum where you clearly never meant to " settle" but rather delay me and piss me off more ! Like I was not already so pissed for it all!
Am looking back at last few month spent on this forum and I realize how sneaky you were all along ! From begining to the end : you started with Russia knowing will pull my attention ( you knew from an email I sent that I " read between the lines ) and seating at the table, saying this is my chance !! My chance to be fouled by a criminal like you !
Is ok ...your pay time has arrived! And the fact that you acted sneaky like that , contrary again you your duty , insulting me more than you did filling false charges against me , slandering me and destroying my life and steal my property, all because you sold your soul and integrity for Wells F. money who corrupted you asking you to destroy me and my life in retaliation of me whistleblowing back in 2008 !

I will invite everyone to take a look at this forum ! Will become a v busy forum !

I have nothing to hide !
While you ?
Hide everything !
Breaking the laws in daily basis ! Is routine to you !
Is so surreal all you say you are and whom you truly are !
It blows my f. Mind ! It really does !

While you do it , with no shame or remorse or fear of consequences of your un- numbered multitude of crimes !
Counting on immunity !
Will see about that ! Will bring the necessary changes in law just like back in 2008!
Am here to make a difference , and I promise you , solemnly you will regret for being on the other side.of the law , you criminal !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 5:39:45 AM4/25/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

I reread what I wrote yesterday ...thinking that I should delete as I talk so bad ...using bad words ...wanted to delete feeling ashamed ..
Yet when I reread , I didn't felt ashamed at all !
But sad again ...and I start crying again and I decided to not neither delete , neither feel ashamed !
Because I have the right to feel this way !
And because only those ugly words can fully describe the ugly you ! All of you !
You deserve every one of them ! All of you !
So I decided to stand tall in any court and show them even as proof of torture you all put me through !
Is so visible through my ugly words ! How can you use nice words when describe torture ? And the anger that comes with it ?
So ,. Yes ! Am not embarrassed or ashamed ! Who is capable to comprehend it will who isn't ? Doesn't matter to me !
Because only an ill intended person wouldn't understand how bad feels : torture !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 5:54:02 AM4/25/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

I am not the person that can be happy seeing others hurt or sick ,yet let me tell you this :
All that will come to you ?
Is justice ! Deserved justice !
As I know : God ?
Can't pick and choose whom to punish whom to abolish !
He punishes all of us equally ! He doesn't discriminate !
Souls ? Are all same colour and they all speak the same language !
And you will be punished bad by God !
Not only for what you've done to me , you can do worse than that and you did !
You ?
Wow! You knew M. Jackson is innocent too ! Yet you talked so much shit about him too!
Paid by your cult !
Shame on you !
You love to dirty others with your lies !
You'll be burried in your own immense dirt!
Dirt that will surface soon !

There is an eclipse approaching, btw..
Eclipses ?
Bring major changes ...this will be the eclipse of your life !

Ready for a major change ?
For good or worse ?
If you did good ? You have nothing to worry about...issue is we all know you did the opposite !

https://www.bustle.com/life/solar-lunar-eclipse-meaning-astrology

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 1:55:00 PM4/25/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

“All false art, all vain wisdom, lasts its time but finally destroys itself, and its highest culture is also the epoch of its decay..” ~
Immanuel Kant

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 2:35:39 PM4/25/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Learn from me !
If you do not master the basics ?
Then you master : NOTHING !
LIVING IN TRUTH AND FOR THE TRUTH ? IS ESSENTIAL !
TRUTH ? STANDS AS BASE OF HUMAN KIND !
LIES ? ON THE OTHER HAND ?
BRINGS HUMAN KIND TO RUIN ! TO DEATH !

People Power

"Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”— William Faulkner

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:02:23 PM4/25/22
THE TRUTH ?
MUST NOT ONLY BE SPOKEN ,. BUT MUST HOLD FACTS !
YOU NEVER WALKED YOUR TALK !
YOU ARE A BREACH 100%!

And for that reason and not only ?
Your "DEATH" is near ...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/23/opinions/newsom-california-district-attorneys/index.html

Every word the governor says is true !
And every word you and your peers say is infamous because in fact ?
You do the very opposite !

I WILL CONTACT CNN AND GIVE THEM MY STORY !
AND YES THE FACT THAT YOU ADVERTISE AND FIGHT FOR DEATH PENALTY BECAUSE YOU INDEED HAVE THE STRANGEST HOBBY I EVER SEEN : KILL !
I WONDER WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TRULY AND WHAT KIND TO BE OF STRANGE AND UNHEALTY SICK SATISFACTION YOU MAY HAVE OUT OF KILLING OTHERS ?
HAVING POWER OVER OTHER PEOPLES LIFE'S , MAKES YOU FEEL YOU ARE GOD LIKE SOMEHOW ?
YOU ARE A VERY SICK INDIVIDUAL!

AND YOUR DOING AGAINST MYSELF IS BIGGEST PROOF OF YOUR LYING WORDS :
YOU KNOW I AM INNOCENT YOU NASTY MURDERER !
YOU OFFERED SETTLEMENT EXACTLY BECAUSE OF THAT !
YET YOU DARE CONTINUE HUNTING ME DOWN ?

WILL CONTACT THE GOVERNOR AS WELL !
YOU DARE ON CNN TO TELL HIM HE IS A DISGRACE ?
FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH !?????
YOU ARE THE MURDERER YOU ADVERTISE YOU WANT DEAD FOR COMMITING HIENOUS CRIMES !
BASED ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT THEY DO : COMMIT HIENEOUS CRIMES ,. AMD GET AWAY WITH IT ????
YOU ARE NO SPECIAL !
YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE !
YOU ARE NOT GOD !
BUT A MONSTER WHO SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR BEING SUCH CRIMINAL !
YOU ARE NOTHING BETTER THAN THE ONES YOU JUDGE !
YOU ARE A MURDERER !!!!!
THE INLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE ONES YOU SENT TO DEATH ROW ?
IS THAT YOU KEEP YOUR MURDERERS UNDER THE RUG !
IS THAT YOUR METHODS OF MURDERING US IS COVERTED !
YOU MAKE THEM SEEM " NATURAL" DEFYING ALL THE LAWS EXISTENT ,. CONGRATING YOURSELF THAT YOU FOUL THE WORLD BY GETTING AWAY WITH IT ALL FOR SO LONG ,
COMMITING " PERFECT MURDER" .
YOU DONT KNOW THAT SUCH THING DOES NOT EXIST ?

YOU TRY TO CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT IT DOES ?
DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF SUCH?
AND GOT AWAY WITH IT ?

LET ME TELL YOU THIS :

SO FAR !!!!!
JUST : SO FAR !
THE END OF YOU AND YOUR REIGN , NARCISIST PSYCHOPATH AND SOCIOPATH YOU ARE ,
WILL PROOF TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WERE WRONG TO BELIEVE THAT ,.
ALL ALONG !

WATCH IT HAPPENING !
MURDERERS !

P.S. Despite your own advertising , will stick for no death penalty even when it comes to a low class lying murderer like you are who has as hobby killing the innocent !
I am the most honest human being you ever met !!!!
And you made out of me the biggest criminal in Riverside you f pig !!!!!

This alone says so much about you !
What I saw and lived through the years , many years , BECAUSE OF YOU !
AND YOU HAVE NO SHAME OR REMORSE AFTER ALL !
BUT DARE ...WOW...IT BLOWS MY MIND ...REALLY ...YOU DARE AFTER ALL TO CONTINUE HURT ME MORE ?
RIDICULING ME AND MAKING FUN OF ME AND MY WHOLE LIFE , HURTING ME MORE THAN YOU DID ?
HOOOOOOOOW?
HOOOOWWWWW???????
THIS EARTH DIDN'T CRACK OPEN AND SWALLOW YOU , YET ????

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:19:14 PM4/25/22
And I CARE ZERO OF THE UGLINESS OF MY OWN WORDS ! THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT FULLY DESCRIBES YOU AND AFTER ALL THOSE MANY UGLY WORDS I DARE SPEAK , AS YES YOU MUST BE BRAVE TO DO IT , I FEEL THEY ARE SO LESS!

I AM WELL AWARE NOBODY EVER SLAPPED YOU HARD AS I DO , STRAIGHT UP OVER YOUR NASTY LYING FACE !

I LIVE IN TRUTH AND FOR THE TRUTH AND LIARS LIKE YOU ?
ARE WHAT I DETEST THE MOST OUT IT ALL !
SPEAKING THE TRUTH JUST AS IT IS , IS NEVER RUDE !
I AM ACTUALLY A VERY POLITE INDIVIDUAL !
And saying this , reminds me of the characterization received from my trainer when out of DTV training in Az. First thing she said about me was that I am very polite !

Speaking the truth is a sign of respect !
Speaking the truth is never rude !
Saying lies is more than rude ! And you do that publicly every day ! Highly disrespecting this whole society and the laws that governs us all!
Speaking the truth is a sign of respect !!!!
And I gave you plenty !
And I always will!

Is a different story that you may not like the truth ...
Well ...
Change your ways ,
So I will shower you with same respect, by speaking the TRUTH !
GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD AS TRUTH COMING FROM YOU SO I CAN DO SAME: SPEAK OUT LOUD ABOUT IT IN A PUBLIC FORUM !
WILL NEVER HESITATE!

I HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT YOU !
UNFORTUNATELY .....

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:23:34 PM4/25/22
I had hopes for a while ....
But just like your main opponent said : " H, has failed ..."
will add there that : " from BEGGINING all the way to the very end "...

Am highly dissapointed and sad ...

And trust me , my opinion ?
MATTERS !
Regardless of how "small" I am ....

"Goliath and Dave "!

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:26:01 PM4/25/22
I expect you to retaliate !
Arrest me !
Will oppose this time !

WILL NEVER LET ANYONE CRIMINALLY DEPRIVE ME OF MY RIGHT TO BE FREE !
AM NOT THE CRIMINAL HERE !
YOU ARE !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:31:00 PM4/25/22
And will oppose not because I would ever believe i stand a chance to win !
Am just a little woman ...will be killed ..obviously .
I will oppose because I decided to never hesitate to be there doing my duty : STAND UP FOR MYSELF AND FOR MY RIGHTS !

Just like Ukraine does !
Doesn't matter Ukraine may die ....
They die with dignity doing what they should do: fight for their rights to be free and independent !
They will never actually really die !
They are making history ....and history stays alive forever !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:33:25 PM4/25/22
Ukrainian soldiers are heroes !
They set the bar so high for all the soldiers on this Earth !
I will be my own hero in my own war against the ones that dare to attack my life and my little world !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:36:28 PM4/25/22
Am not scared to die ! Just like they are not !
At least will die for a good cause ! Fighting the criminals and abusers that dare invade and destroy my little world !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:45:13 PM4/25/22
Will oppose ! So you know !
Do it !
And when I say oppose , this doesn't mean run ! Am not a fugitive !
Will refuse to let them cuff me ! Will tell them off ! Will tell them am innocent ! Will tell them am not even close to the concept of being a criminal ! And if I let them do it to me ten times ????
They reached to the end of it !
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !
AND I RATHER DIE THEN LET YOU ALL CONTINUE WITH YOUR AGRESSION ABUSE AMD NASTY ATTACKS TO MY PERSONA AND TO MY LIFE !
WILL REFUSE TO WILLINGLY BE SUBMISSIVE AND ACCEPT UNDESERVED TORTURE !

IF WILL DIE ? BECAUSE OF YOUR HATE AND RETALIATION AGAINST ME ,
THIS FORUM STANDS AS PROOF OF MY INNOCENCE AND IS MY STATEMENT TO THE WORLD FOR ALL THE CRIMES YOU MALICIOUSLY AND VINDICTIVELY YOU ACCUSE ME OF FOR SO LONG !
I WAS QUIET FOR TOO LONG !!!!
THIS FORUM AND EVERY WORD I SAY ?
IS THE TRIAL YOU NEVER LET ME HAVE !
CALLING ME INSANE AND INCOMPETENT !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:47:10 PM4/25/22
And if i die ?
This forum will stand as proof of your many murders !
As one day ? You will be judged for genocide !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 3:50:23 PM4/25/22
AND SO PUTIN!

WE? ALL YOUR VICTIMS?
WILL SEE YOU FROM HEAVENS !
I KNOW THAT DAY WILL COME ...I IRRELEVANT IF I AM OR NOT .... DOESN'T MATTER ..FOR AS LONG AS I KNOW THE JUDGEMENT DAY WILL ARRIVE ...
And it will!
God ?
NEVER LIED TO ME !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 4:01:33 PM4/25/22
And he never will ...
He didn't lied to you either !
He told you the truth !
You heard him ...that's where the idea of settlement came from !
God telling you how to save your soul !
You heard him for a while !
Then choose to listen to Satan again !
The devil that holds your soul so tight, keeping you blind to the obvious !
Giving you false hope that you? Again ? Will get away with another crime !
When in fact : YOU WILL NOT !
YOU WILL BE "GUILLOTINED !"
I CAN EVEN TELL YOU WHEN !
FOR NOW ? WILL JUST SAY THIS :
SOON !!! SOONER THEN YOU WILL EXPECT !
IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS !
AND STARS NEVER LIE EITHER !
THEY ARE THE LIGHTS IN EDEN ! THEY BELONG TO HEAVENS !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 4:26:43 PM4/25/22
YOU ALL? THE ZEALOUS ADVERTISERS OF DEATH PENALTY ?
EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU ADVERTISE SO ?
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DO :
YOU TESITFY AGAINST SELF ! DELIVERING JAIL TO THE WORLD THE TRUTH ABOUT WHOM YOU ALL TRULY REALLY ARE: MURDERERS !
YOU SELF INCRIMINATE IDIOTS !
AND WILL SAY MY VIEW WITH REGARD TO DEATH PENALTY AND SORRY IS A REPEAT ...BUT I WANT TO HAVE MY OPINION TOLD IN THIS FORUM WITH REGARD TO THAT:

YOU CONDEMN SOMEONE TO DEATH . WHY ?
BECAUSE THEY COMMIT MURDER USUALLY OR MULTIPLE MURDERS.
PRACTICALLY AND LITERALLY WHAT YOU DO ?
IS NO MORE NO LESS BUT EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAY YOU CONDEMN : TAKING SOMEONES'S LIFE AWAY !
IS HYPOCRISY TO HIGHEST LEVEL POSSIBLE !
YOU CAN NOT DO WHAT YOU CONDEMN AND SAY IS OK BASED ON SOME BS EXCUSE THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO IT !
NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE SOMEONES LIFE !
ONLY GOD!
JUST LIKE NOTHING JUSTIFIES ABUSE ? THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO ABUSE ?
SAME PRINCIPLE APPLIES HERE .
YOU DONT KILL SOMEONE AND FEEL IS OK TO DO IT JUST BECAUSE THEY KILLED !
BY DOING SO ? YOU PROOF TO THE WORLD YOU ARE NO BETTER !
BECAUSE YOU DO WHAT THEY DID ! TAKE AWAY A LIFE OR TWO ...OR WHATEVER MANY ..
YOU DO EVEN WORSE :
YOU DO IT PREMEDITATED AND IN CONSPIRACY WITH THE JUDGE AND A JURY !
YOU ALL ARE WORST OF THEM MURDERERS YOU CONDEMN !
AT LEAST THEY DID SO IN HIDING WHILE YOU ALL HYPOCRITES DO SO IN THE FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD WITH NO SHAME ! AND SHOCKINGLY YOU SAY YOU DO SO IN THE NAME OF THE F JUSTICE AND MIX GOD IN YOUR NASTY CRIMES USING HIS NAME SAYING THIS IS CALLED JUSTICE !

WHERE TO SAY HOW MANY WERE KILLED INNOCENT? JUST LIKE THE GORVERNOR TESTIFIES IN THE VIDEO ...AND YOU ALL NASTY WORMS DARE PUBLICLY TO CALL THE TRUTH DISGUSTING ????

YOU SURELY DONT KNOW WRONG BY RIGHT ! NONE OF YOU !
YOU ALL MEET MY DEFINITION OF TRULY CRAZY MEANS !

BACK OFF MURDERERS !
STOP ATRIBUTING YOURSELF RIGHTS YOU DONT HAVE !
AS BY NOT HEARING ME, THE GOVERNOR AND NOT LAST : GOD ??? AND ALL OF US OTHERS ?
ALL YOU DO ? YOU RESERVE A FIRST CLASS SEAT IN HELL AND YOU'LL BURN IN HIGHEST POSSIBLE AND MOST PAINFUL FLAMES THAT HELL IS ENDOWED WITH !
NOT LIKE RANDY , IN GRASS TALL ONLY FLAMES , BUT HIGH FLAMES, UP TO YOUR CHEST ! ONLY YOUR HEAD IS OUT OF IT ...AND THIS IS FOR GOOD REASON : SO YOU CAN SCREAM AND CRY YOUR PAIN OUT FOR ETERNITY !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 4:47:14 PM4/25/22
And I am so well aware that what will say next sounds crazy , and I don't care ...will say my truth regardless :
Michael ,. We met before !
In a past life !
Look inside your very soul right down to your deepest core , and you will recognize me and the deja Vu feeling .
That's why you feel quiet familiarized with me and quiet daring ...maybe so am I ..our names ? Similarity of our names ? Testifies that as well.

Michael ! You are not for the first time prosecuting me innocent .
Funny thing I realise right now : you are the one that started with French ..
Interesting really this realization ...
Here is why :
Michael ,. In a past life you condemn me to death! Burning me saying am a witch when I wasn't . I was just gifted as always .
All this happened in 1700's in Paris .
Michael , when I was little , I don't know 3-4 yo, when someone would ask me what's my name ?
My answer was : Genovieve .
I never met anyone with that name . Never heard it on TV or anywhere .
Neither in Romania neither here .
My mother would intervene saying :" No! Her name is mihaela ! She's funny ! I don't know why she says her name is Genovieve . We know nobody with that name "
I would hear my mom ...yet next time when asked again ? I would say the truth , whatever I perceived as truth ...I was sure I do know my name as little as I was ....
My mother never understood ...I did recalled all that in 2008 when I had my awakening .

You ?
Had a chance to rectify your past wrongs this life time
You ?
Failed !
All you did ?
You did so again !
As back then ? Just like now , you knew am no which! Am just gifted ...and jealous for my gifts and cruel and hateful , you condemn me to death and burned me .
I still recollect the pain ...
This time ?
This life ?
You lost chance to rectify past wrongs ..
You will go to hell and never reincarnate again , simply because indeed :
You failed !
That judge that's said this , doesn't even know how gifted he is as well...or maybe he does ..I hope so ...big words he said ...straight God's words !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 4:56:55 PM4/25/22
Before I was able to speak out loud about my memories from past lifes ?
It took me a while ...I did so only after I received confirmation from God or someone else that shocked me literally whith what they said !
One short ex: a tarot reader told me exactly that : I was burned in past life as punishment for whichery when was not true .
Another confirmation story and is the best one ever ? Involves Randy ! He is my witness !
Is an amazing story where God not only confirms to me I was French many life's in the past but also the fact that am an angel ...all this done using Randy ! The last man on Earth that would tell me that . And he did so ? Without being aware is about me ...is an amazing story which I will say it one day but not now. God knew I will not believe about self that I am a superbeing as they call us , unless I will hear it from another human mouth !
And he choose Randy for that ..last man on Earth that would say it ! Making it all 100% believable. And I know you may not understand but you will once I gave you the full story . Is the miracle of my life ! God ? Has a very well developed sense of humour ... I love him ! So much !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 6:00:01 PM4/25/22
You have no clue how bad I fought the idea of me being a superbeing ...and angel ..
I was criticising myself saying to my own self :" am an angel my ass! Keep it real lady !" Saying futher to myself :" look at you ! Just the way you talk , using dirty words is a proof you are anything but an angel ! Angels don't talk like that !"
Hahaha...
You won't believe if I tell you that once? I needed up reading an article about all that angeling being stuff and through my surprise one of the criterias described there if you look for signs to recognize one , was exactly that : using bad words !!!!!!
I was shocked to see even that criteria was there ...was the only one I thought I don't have ...yet I obviously do ...
I can easily see why angels may use that language as we perceive it ( as remember ? They use no words but sounds !) Because they are so frustrated with what they love the most : human kind ! And they have to express it somehow all pissed because they wish would be different then it is ....they wish that humans would stop ignoring them more and acknowledge less Satan ...
Funny is that many doubt angels existence ..yet no one doubts Satan's existence .
People don't know that if there is Satan then there must be God as well ? Just as real ?

And so angels ?
Is not supernatural phenomena !
Is mundane is all around and it takes place all the time ...
Just like Satan is not a phenomenon ...
They are indeed only 2% of the world's population but they do exist .
I can testify now after long time with my hand on my heart and one on the Bible saying I am one !
And Myers Briggs test is my scientific evidence of it as well.
So you understand how bad you fucked up picking up on me trying to make out of me a nasty criminal ?
Oh man ! If you would just hear a word I f say ! Your soul may be saved ...
But you won't !
You are blinded by Satan's horns !
They say : nobody can change the world by themselves .
True ...usually
Can't you see that doesn't apply to me ?
Look back to the events of 2008 and all I did by myself , when everyone else was shutting a door straight in my face at my desperate cry for help ?
I did decided to help my own self ! And by doing so ? I did so much more : I helped everybody else at world level !
Not just in USA !
Only an angel could have done that Michael !
I do finally know now whom I truly am ...took me 14 years of research to figure out whom I truly am !
Who are you ?
Do you know ?
I doubt you do !
You may lie to self saying you do know whom you are ...
I did so myself till I dived in the depth of the true knowledge and what I discovered there about me ?
Was amazing ....
Really truly amazing ...
I would never dare believe of me all that in a million years ...
All that reasearch and UNBELIEVABLE events taking place in my life ?
Defeated each and every argument I had with myself denying whom I truly learn I am !
I received over and over and over confirmations to where I had no place left but accept it as true and very real !
And trust me if I dare write even about this ?
Then is 100 *% the truth !
And I can proof it !

The story with Randy ? Is more than amazing ! Is mind blowing ! And will say it soon ...
The reason I don't say it here now ? Is because I can't ..I can't upload pics ...or screenshots ..as the whole story begins with a painting I made . And without seeing it ? Story doesn't do it ..is imperative to see the painting .

I care none of whomever wants to call me crazy or delusional ! They are free to do it !
I don't care ! Nothing will make me deny what I know is true ! And I did so after all those many years of extensive research in the matter .
The one that will ever dare deny my sayings ? Or my truth? Will tell them : proof to me 100% am wrong !
If you can do so ? Whenever you do so? Then you can go ahead and call me crazy all you want and institutionalize me regardless I don't hurt anyone or push my believes on anyone either .

God ? Knowing I will always speak the truth as I feel it and as I know it ? To defend me from people like you ? Who burned me before ? This time he let me have as proof of my sayings all those videos with angels flying in the sky and God right there in my house by my side !
I am the only person on this entire Earth that has God on the video ! So Satan !
But God mainly ! And angels !
And you saw this !!!
And you still dare hurt me ?
Then Michael darling !
After all the proofs you got already about myself from God itself ?
Then what else can I say ?
You ? Fighting me ?
Equals fighting God !
And that's ok ...do it as you have the right to choose for ownself !
But !
DO NOT GO THAT FAR TO BELIEVE YOU WILL WIN AGAINST GOD !
STAY REAL !
AND I HAD TO SAY THAT REGARDLESS YOU WILL MOCK AGAIN MY SAYINGS !
THE DELUSIONAL ONE HERE IS SURELY YOU !
NEVER ME !
AS WHAT I SEE?
EVERYONE ELSE CAN SEE AS WELL IN ALL MY VIDEOS !
AND WITH ALL THIS SAID ?
I GUESS MY PREROGATIVE ENDS HERE .
AM SURE I GAVE YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU MAKE ONE LAST ULTIMATE HUGE MISTAKE AGAIN !

P.S. to my mind comes right now the reader that saw exactly whom I am showing up in her reading as high priestess and she said my hair was blue ( check my mugshots ! My hair was blue ! For the first time ever ! The reader posted that a year later ! ) And the one that said a person like me ? Is best to have on your side not the other one ... And Michael as tempting as it may seem and as much my desire to make friends and socialize once in a while ( as I truly enjoy my solitude ) , I would never do it unless is the right side of the crowd . I prefer to have no friends rather them have mere ones .
Am very lucky when it comes to that ...
Nobody will have my friendship unless they truly deserve it ...and PARADOXICALLY ?
At large ? Everyone is a friend in the same time ...you go figure what I try to say ...i doubt you can understand what I say...you need to have an elevated mind to comprehend ...I doubt you do based on facts...an elevated mind ? Would never lower to what you are all about !
And this says it all about whom you truly are ...I doubt you are aware of that ...that's why I had to pop in your life : to expand your vision and mind .
I did my job ! Perfectly ! I even did overtime !
It didn't helped ...
You? Again ...darn it ..how right that man was when said : you failed !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 6:11:16 PM4/25/22
> Am very lucky when it comes to that ... *
> Nobody will have my friendship unless they truly deserve it ...and PARADOXICALLY ?
> At large ? Everyone is a friend in the same time ...you go figure what I try to say ...i doubt you can understand what I say...you need to have an elevated mind to comprehend ...I doubt you do based on facts...an elevated mind ? Would never lower to what you are all about !
> And this says it all about whom you truly are ...I doubt you are aware of that ...that's why I had to pop in your life : to expand your vision and mind .
> I did my job ! Perfectly ! I even did overtime !
> It didn't helped ...
> You? Again ...darn it ..how right that man was when said : you failed !

Correction :
* Am very picky when it comes to that ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 6:24:46 PM4/25/22
Today , btw , is my beautiful daughters birthday .. I sent her a card wishing her happy birthday . A card beautiful card with a little girl wearing a white dress ,running in the grass surrounded by flowers in a beautiful sunny day ...it made me cry ....is how I remember her ...is how little she was when I last time saw her ....she's 25 now !
People !
You are so cruel ! UNBELIEVABLE cruel and selfish !
Do not dare ask God why !!!
When he will send his thunders over your life's !
They'll be shockingly electrifying !
Just like in the chamber you punished !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 6:32:41 PM4/25/22
25 years ago, I gave birth to my daughter Larisa . My only child .
Was Big Friday Easter time .
While Jesus was in pain ? So am I .
Always Easter time was filled with something that was important in my life .
That story with Randy took place around same time ! I start painting that painting that I talk about on Easter day .
I wonder as we just passed Easter , what is coming my way ?
Am sure something of great importance will take place .
Am not sure what ...but I know is in its way ...
Am ready for all and anything God may send my way , for good or bad ? Doesn't matter ...
Is all for good in the end ....

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 6:39:40 PM4/25/22
Greek Orthodoxy is my religion .Our Easter was yesterday .
Hmmm...I just realized now that whenever I had that depression crisis was again omg...when Jessus suffered . I was so depressed like never before ! Arguing with you all asking you to shoot me and end my pain once for all.
OMG ! I fully understand now why I had that crisis .
I felt God's pain too not only mine !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 6:47:50 PM4/25/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Once ? I asked God this :
" God , if I am whom you say I am ? Why I can't see my future ?"
He answered me right away saying this :" You can't take it ! Will give you a little at the time."
He was right ...as always .
If I would see my future ? Before would have had happened ?
Oh God !
Nobody can be prepared for that ugly of future ! I wonder what I would have done ?
Run ?
From what ? From my destiny ?
I did learned in those years , I learned : ACCEPTANCE !
ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THAT COMES MY WAY !
I TRUST FULLY IN GOD AND I HAVE FAITH THAT HE WILL DO ONLY WHAT HE KNOWS HE SHOULD !
AND IS ALL FOR GOOD IN THE END ...IS ALL FOR A GOOD PURPOSE EVEN IF I AM THE CATALYST AND THE ONE SACRIFICED FOR A GREATER GOOD TO HAPPEN.
I DON'T MIND ANYMORE ...IS ALL INDEED FOR A GREATER GOOD .
I DONT LIVE FOR MYSELF MICHAEL ...
I LEARN THAT ....
I HAVE A DUTY TO FULL FILL ON THIS EARTH ( go ahead and call.me crazy again I don't care) ...
A duty that I will never betray ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 7:03:18 PM4/25/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

See that kid ?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/news/4038610/mars-boy-reborn-earth-predictions-future-of-humanity/amp/

Boriska ? I saw a video of the interview back in 2008 - 2009 .
Is not available no more .
I saw now when googled him that they made a movie about that kid.
What I recall about the video i saw back then when he was talking , he was speaking Latin and his mother was not a doctor as they say , was a simple woman with no degree who had no clue about latin . That's what was amazing about the kid . He knew a lot about things that would exceed his age.
I googled to see what happened to him . They say that the government hid him and his mother .
I truly wonder : who kidnapped that amazing kid ?

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 7:11:07 PM4/25/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Here is a more accurate story of Boriska ..
Funny he was born in 13 Dec. 1996 !
I was born in 1969 !
I rest pregnant with my only child in 1996 and I came in USA in 1999.
Sagittarius is the 9th sign of the zodiac .
Amazing all the 969 's repetition in my life , all marking important live events in my.life. !

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-super-smart-russian-man-reckons-hes-from-mars-20211102

Is close to what I saw ...I looked it up and was deleted from you tube ...that kid ? Was something else !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 7:12:53 PM4/25/22
On Monday, April 25, 2022 at 4:11:07 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> > I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.
> Here is a more accurate story of Boriska ..
> Funny he was born in 13 Dec. 1996 ! *
> I was born in 1969 ! *
> I rest pregnant with my only child in 1996 and I came in USA in 1999.
> Sagittarius is the 9th sign of the zodiac .
> Amazing all the 969 's repetition in my life , all marking important live events in my.life. !
>
> https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-super-smart-russian-man-reckons-hes-from-mars-20211102
>
> Is close to what I saw ...I looked it up and was deleted from you tube ...that kid ? Was something else !

Grrrrr...what I wrote there ?
Correction :

*He was born in 1996 .
*I was born in 13 Dec 1969.

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 7:16:52 PM4/25/22
I foreclosed on 2009 and I took first video.of.god in 31st dec 2019.
Everything connected with 9.
Amazing stuff !
I don't believe in coincidences
I strongly believe everything happens for a reason .

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 7:22:08 PM4/25/22
> *I was born in 13 Dec 1969.mo

I realise now I came in USA in the months of June which is 6th month in 1999 with Carnival Cruise Lines , on Triumph ( the name of the boat ) did the crossing of Atlantic ocean in two weeks from Trieste, Italy to New York , USA .
Triumph first launch as was brand new , built in Trieste , Italy .
We were 3000 crew on board . Only crew .
When arrived in New York , all news helicopters were flying above us . I had a picture with the towers right behind me in the background .
My whole pictures were stolen ...omg ! How much you people robbed from me ! My whole life !
Even my memories !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 8:28:41 PM4/25/22
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.

Michael !
Back to the matter that made our life's cross one another :
You ?
Had more than plenty time to correct matter !
I know just by looking in the past ( is a repeating cycle right ?) that you will do exactly what WF did back in 2008!
Stick up for your crimes !
Continue commiting them !
Fuck God !
And fuck his angels !
They are all f psycho!
Regardless how much of it l proofed to you !
You deny the truth ! You deny and refuse to hear the voice within that warns you and teaches you good !
You stubbornly go for the victory that sorry to tell you : WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
MICHAEL YOU ARE THE VICTIM OF OWN EGO AND OWN LACK OF WISDOM.
YOU NEVER LEARNED A THING FROM ALL THE REAL CRIMINALS YOU HAD TO DEAL WITH :
WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT ? THEY BACK THE HELL OFF AND CHILL THE F. OUT AWARE OF THE FACT THAT IS BEST THING TO DO SIMPLY FOR THE FACT THAT THEY GOT CAUGHT ! THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHENEVER THIS HAPPENED THAT BEST WAY TO GO FORWARD IS MITIGATE!
WHILE YOU ? DON'T!
FOR A SHORT TIME YOU WERE SCARED AND CONCERNED AND TRIED TO DO SO.
SOMEONE SOMEHOW STEARED YOU AWAY GIVING YOU ASSURANCE AND FALSE HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET AWAY !
AND YOU WON'T!
YOU CAN'T!
GOD WON'T ALLOW YOU TO !
YOU PUSH AWAY THAT TRUTH?
IS A HUGE MISTAKE !
AN IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKE !
MISTAKE THAT I ASSUME YOU ARE READY AND WILLING TO PAY FOR ...
OR YOU WOULDN'T GAMBLE WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE...AND SEEMS THAT YOU ARE READY TO LOSE EVERYTHING !
OR WOULDN'T TAKE A CHANCE! Isn't it ?
Michael ! I have nothing left to lose ! Zero ! You robbed me all of everything !
I will fight you with all I got !
And I got a lot !
I WILL DESTROY YOU MICHAEL !
SOUND BAD I KNOW ...I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ALTERNATIVE BUT DO WHATEVER WILL DO !
DO NOT FORGET THAT !
AND PREPARE MENTALLY FOR THE WORST !
I AM EXTREMELY POWERFUL !
AND WILL DESTROY YOU !
IS NOT EVEN ME DOING IT !
IS YOUR OWN DOING !

Is your sole decision !
Prepare ! Am almost there !

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 16, 2023, 10:50:54 PM2/16/23
On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 11:21:22 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> I was not expecting you to follow it at all, as you have never done anything i have ever suggested.
------

I found many interesting ones ...yet the 1st of April one ?
Is gone huh?