both sides seem to rule out a diplomatic solve at this point - reason to solve it diplomatically now

Michael

Apr 18, 2022, 2:55:19 PM4/18/22
If you do not solve it at the table, it is possible russia will want a land access to crimea; IOW, not just the eastern sections, but more land.

Zelensky is clinging to his last man idea, which is ludicrous.

You have an optics problem too, with this backing zelensky charade. Zelensky is a known drug addict, and has used during this crisis.

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 3:09:54 PM4/18/22
Michael sorry but i have a need to let you know today's date is : 18th of April!
Fouls day takes place only once a year.
So I won't be fouled again for another year...less 17 days .
And this issue ?
Must be solved by then !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 5:12:46 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> If yo do not solve it at the table, it is possible russia will want a land access to crimea; IOW, not just the eastern sections, but more land.
>
> Zelensky is clinging to his last man idea, which is ludicrous.
>
> You have an optics problem too, with this backing zelensky charade. Zelensky is a known drug addict, and has used during this crisis.

All you do ? You piss me off worse with your threats !
And you don't scare me ! So cut it off ! Am smarter than you'll ever know or willing to admit I am !
Quit that shit ! Doesn't work ! Not on me !
Am willing to take a chance even then ! Am crazy certified based on your lying psy "expertise " who's going to lose license too! And sued for slander, conspiracy. and more !
Besides that ?
You completely ignore the main matter !
I was not arrested for DWI! AND NEVER WILL BE!
You diverge not even skillully from the main matter !
Nothing justifies your criminal activity ! You try to illegally build a case against me !
Doesn't work ! You should know that much law at your level !

BESIDES THAT :
AM NOT A DRUG ADDICT ! YOU GOT THAT ?
STOP TRYING TO HUNT SELF INCRIMINATION HOPING WILL SAY SOMETHING YOU CAN USE AS ADMISSION OF YOUR NASTY THREATS ! ! ALL YOU DO ? YOU BREAK MORE THE LAWS !
IS SO VISIBLE WHAT YOU TRY TO DO !

AND IN TOP OF IT ALL YOU SLANDER POOR ZELENSKY TOO! BOTH OF US! I MAY SEND THIS TO HIM! AND THEN YOU'LL SEE! SO TO PUTIN! HAHAHAH! THEN YOU'LL SEE HOW F'D YOU ARE ! LMAO!!! YOU MAKE ME LITERALLY LMAO! LMAO SO DAMN HARD...THX FOR THAT ONE ...UGH..MY STOMACH HURTS HOW BAD YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!!! IMAGINE POOR PUTIN AND ZELENSKY READING ALL THAT !!! OMG ! I HAVE TO STOP LAUGHING ..I LAUGH WITH TEARS .FOR GOD SAKES ! I CANT SEE WHAT I TYOE NO MORE .. YOU'RE FUNNY DUDE ! DONT MAKE ME LIKE YOU AGAIN AS I WON'T !

AND IF YOU REALLY HAVE A GENUINE ISSUE AND MADE THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE : "SAVING" ADDICTS?
Institutionalizing them using on them MKULTRA? Wiping off their memory , to save your ass from having your criminal activity exposed, using illegal surveillance ( I care none a judge allowed you too! That judge is corrupted too!!!is one of your many CONSPIRATORS), watching their activity in order to satisfy your perverted mind and taste for home made movies, Mr. Onanismus chief leader ( I "saw" you too!!!go buy a "magic wand " for your wife is my advice, you'll be surprised what it can do! You can order one online! Make sure is exactly like the one I got ! I won't tell on you pig you are ! Not about that one and don't you dare go hard with me in your mind - for God sakes you make me say what I never thought I ever will say that's how bad you piss me off with your insistence on that, enjoying all.embarasment you know you deliver ) ,

YOU SHOULD BEGIN WITH YOUR " VICTIM " AS HE WILL DIE IF HE DOESN'T STOP! AND MORE OVER , HE PULLS WITH HIM IN THE GRAVE OTHERS USING LIES, HATE AND SICK REVENGE ! JUST LIKE YOU DO !
WHAT THE F ARE YOU ON ?
PAIN KILLERS ! I CAN ONLY BET !
THAT'S WHY YOU CALL YOURSELF " PRINCE MICHAEL ", WHEN WE KNOW THERE WAS ONLY ONE PRINCE NAMED MICHAEL , AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE WAS ON .
YET I SAY THIS IN HIS DEFENCE : THE REAL PRINCE MICHAEL ?
DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW ! WHILE YOU DO !

BESIDES THAT ?

You deliver words only ! Lies on top of other lies !
Where is the f table dude
( bed in your sick perverted mind, forcing intimacy on me, like a rapist you are, as I am well aware I meet all the criteria of what being wild and passionate means, something you can only dream of , and never comes true , huh? Leave me alone as I don't want to feel anything as I didn't do anything since ! I swear to God ! You destroyed my s. life with your curiosity at the price of my embarrasment. I feel you Michael!I do! And I know is something v. hard for you to accept and admit you do feel with regard to all of that. Is your biggest secret...you keep this so secret , that you won't even tell to your own self is actually true ! You fight it ! And more you do ? More obsessed you'll be ! Rather admit it and deal with it ! That's what I do! Is just human nature and you are human too. I also know that the fouls lie you said is not fully a lie ! You wish to hang out with me ! You do ! Or simply those kind of thoughts wouldn't cross your mind ! They say in Romania :" you say the truth joking like " acting like is a joke or a lie in this case , when is actually all true . You like me more than you are willing to accept you do! I at least admitted ...and say it! Is best way to deal with that ! Accept you feel a strange pull towards it ! Lying to own self is biggest betrayal of it all! Rather accept , as awkward it may feel. Accept that is what you truly feel ! Is not even a biggie to feel somehow attracted to someone ...is normal! All Capricorns I ever met where attracted to me . Is the rule : opposites attract! And you can't fight that one ! The devil ? Wants angels ! Runs after his opposites all the f. time ! Is curiosity to begin with ...and besides all opposition , we have one thing in common : an inquisitive and wild mind. I became your favorite fantasy since! And only that one satisfies , lately ! Isn't it ? Shhh...don't say nothing !! Is a lie ! I f. feel you!!!I do! I won't deny ! As weird and as awkward feels to me as well , is true ! And I won't lie ! I won't betray myself ! Never! You didn't like me telling you I hate you...you want me to like you! Is hard when I see you continue to f. Me and be dishonest . I truly hate liars and criminag . I really truly am ! And I deserve none of that ! Get that through your head and stop ! Am honest to ultimate level ! I even accept the unacceptable. I even accept what the logic doesn't !...you don't know the heart has a brain on its own? I am all the time in your mind ...almost ...as busy as you are ...dammit ...and this is awakward for me too..very ! And ignore it to a certain point and goes away , just to comeback stronger even ...is weird as hell...I admit I do! And at least I say the truth. I wonder how is this possible. I never met you at least ! And am well aware you feell same way I do and set it aside and try to act all tough and evil again. Is weird as hell..is all I can say ..but I won't deny is there . )

Out form the heart , back to real brain that we actually should listen to all day and dammit ,heart should not be ignored either :

So,
where is that table ?
I asked you this for v. long time !
You never told me !
I have no time for your bs lies !

FACTS!
Yesterday! Must have taken place !
You are too late today!

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 5:14:05 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
Go ahead and call me crazy ... Won't be a surprise ...
Am almost immune to it ...
I know whom I am ...period !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 5:26:49 PM4/18/22
And so you ! You learn more and more about me every time ...and you start to rest like me , somehow shocked with my honesty and genuinity which gives me a unique flavor in too of all my obvious uniqueness... isn't it?
Life is funny , even weird at times ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 5:28:27 PM4/18/22
I pong''ou

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 5:32:05 PM4/18/22
Error ...by mistake I touched "post " this screen too sensitive I guess ...I have to check out see if I can modify this setting .

Anyway what I tried to say is:

I hope I "pong " you good saying I sent to board all that ..
I did not ...yet...
But Michael , I am being extremely serious :
Am reading and am getting ready to do it ...
Go ahead and be evil and screw me ...for being honest ...
Is expected ...somehow ...
I know you can make huge mistakes ...won't surprise me if you make another one ...by hurting me ...
Go for it ...am ready for anything ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 5:34:40 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 2:26:49 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 2:14:05 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> > On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> > > If you do not solve it at the table, it is possible russia will want a land access to crimea; IOW, not just the eastern sections, but more land.
> > >
> > > Zelensky is clinging to his last man idea, which is ludicrous.
> > >
> > > You have an optics problem too, with this backing zelensky charade. Zelensky is a known drug addict, and has used during this crisis.
> > Go ahead and call me crazy ... Won't be a surprise ...
> > Am almost immune to it ...
> > I know whom I am ...period !
> And so you ! You learn more and more about me every time ...and you start to really like me , somehow shocked with my honesty and genuinity which gives me a unique flavor in top of all my obvious uniqueness... isn't it?
> Life is funny , even weird at times ...

I corrected errors ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 5:46:53 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
What do you mean by solving at the table Michael ?
Imagine am a two years old and tell me exactly what you mean by that ! So Incan fully understand what you try to convey to me here !
Can you please do so ?

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 6:02:59 PM4/18/22
You spoke in the past about a settlement of 4 mill.tax free.
I refused and you reminded me we had a deal. I said : true ! So I was ready to go forward and honor the deal.
You backed off based on some error I made by telling someone saying that the deal was not possible unless no one knows .
I start to think of whom I told . I expressed that .
Then you ran away taking offer back as far as I understood and based on the fact that nothing took place . I got no place and time or literally an invite to a meeting to discuss matter and solve it .

Now ?Lately and newly , you begin with sitting at table again ..i believe , is for third or fourth time when you do so.
This is all my understanding out of all you've done . .
I assume there are more people that has to agree with all that matter and there are different contradictory opinions given.
People , stop f. with my life !
Or I will force a stop on you all and you won't like the consequences !
There are only two things that can happen here :

1. I expect an attack ! I do!
Where you can proof to me once more that you are all criminals with no borders or any limit with regard to how far you all can go.
Do it ! Break the law again !
Will crash your world right after that ! Is a solemn promise !

And very less probable this can take place:

2. Settle and follow up on the deal we had .

I doubt no. 2 will truly happen simply because should have had happened by now if any of you truly had intentions to do so.

So knowing this ?

I have two options :

1. Let you screw me more

2. Speak up ! Stopping you from hurting me again !

No. 2?
Is what I feel would be healthy for me to do as I am really in a bad spot and I doubt I can take more then i already did took from you all! People can take just only that much . And am at the very limit !

If you truly have good intentions ?
Please let me know ASAP!
I CANT EMPHASIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF '' ASAP" !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 6:14:33 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
People can do whatever the heck they want in their house and own yard for as long as they won't hurt anyone or their own doing affect others in a negative illegal way! .
And what I mean by that is : one can drink his minds off in his own home . He is doing nothing illegal unless he drives endangering other people's lives .
You have absolutely no right to make threats against me !
I have not endangered anyone ever ! Ok?
Never !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 6:20:49 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
And for very last time ? Will say it out loud :
AM NOT A DRUG ADDICT !
IF I AM TO YOU ?
V. BAD JUDGEMENT !
YOU SAY " KNOWN DRUG ADDICT " BS !
BIG TIME BS !
WHOMEVER TOLD YOU THAT , AND REPORTED THAT TO YOU , ASK FOR THE MONEY BACK ! YOU WERE SOLD BS !
IF I AM A DRUG ADDICT ? THEN YOU ALL ARE KNOWN ALCOHOLICS TOO AS AM SURE YOU ALL HAD A GLASS OF WINE IN YOUR LIFE TIME ...

YOU UNDERSTAND ?
CUT IT OFF !
IS NOT THE CASE !!!
AND MOST IMPORTANT THEN ALL OF THE ABOVE IS :

IS NOT THE CASE !!!
IS NOT THE POINT!
YOU DEVIATE FROM MAIN MATTER !
YOU ARRESTED ME REPEATEDLY FOR CRIMES I HAVE NOT COMMIT !
NOT ONCE FOR DRUGS !
SO CUT THE CRAP PEOPLE ! WTF?

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 6:29:00 PM4/18/22
Drug addicts have nothing in mind but how to get drugs !

AM NOT A F DRUG ADDICT PEOPLE !
I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE AMD HOW MUCH MORE I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT YOU ARE ALL F. WRONG ABOUT THAT !
AND BESIDES THAT ?
THIS IS REALLY NOT WHAT MAINLY AM FIGHTING WITH YOU FOR !
AM FIGHTING FOR ALL THE TIME I WAS ARRESTED ON PHONY CHARGES AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND QUARANTINED FOR CORONA VIRUS WHEN HEALTHY AND GIVEN TB SHOTS ALL THOSE TIMES TO A LEVEL THAT MY BODY REVOLTED AND REACT !

LET ME REMIND YOU : I WAS ARRESTED TEN F. TIMES FOR DV FALSE ACCUSATIONS !
NOT ONCE FOR DRUGS EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE !
NEITHER FOR DV PRIOR TO MEETING YOU !
ASM I WAS 48 YO WHEN YOU ARRESTED ME FOR FIRST TIME EVER IN .MY ENTIRE LIFE !
I WAS NEVER ARRESTED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE PEOPLE !
ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU ALL MADE OUT OF ME THE BIGGEST F. CRIMINAL OUT OF R. COUNTY !
WTF?
AT ALMOST 50 I WENT NUTS AMD DECODED TO BE A F VIOLENT MURDERER CRAP?
YOU ALL OISS ME OFF SO F BAD !! AND A DRUG ADDICT ! AND A CAREER CRIMJNAL !
FUCK OFF PEOPLE !
YOU GIT THAT ! FUCK OFF ! YOU ANGER ME ALL OVER AGAIN FORCIMG ME TO REMEBER ALL YOU F. PEOPLE DID TO ME !
CRIMINALS !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 7:19:27 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
You are " ludicrous " ! And let me proof it to you in the 2 following points will make :

1. Am charged with PC 243 (e) ( 1)
Which spells :

"243 (e) (1) When a battery is committed against a spouse, a person with whom the defendant is cohabiting, a person who is the parent of the defendant’s child, former spouse, fiancé, or fiancée, or a person with whom the defendant currently has, or has previously had, a dating or engagement relationship, the battery is punishable by a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars ($2,000), or by imprisonment in a county jail for a period of not more than one year, or by both that fine and imprisonment. If probation is granted, or the execution or imposition of the sentence is suspended, it shall be a condition thereof that the defendant participate in, for no less than one year, and successfully complete, a batterer’s treatment program, as described in Section 1203.097, or if none is available, another appropriate counseling program designated by the court. However, this provision shall not be construed as requiring a city, a county, or a city and county to provide a new program or higher level of service as contemplated by Section 6 of Article XIII B of the California Constitution."

Correct?

In top of that ? VERY V. IMPORTANT is the fact that the charge of the above was done based on ''victim's " CITIZEN ARREST!!!
REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT LAW SPELLS THAT IN THE SIDE OF THE LAW NAMED SPECIAL PROVISIONS WHICH NOBODY PRETTY MUCH READS ( UNLESS YOU ARE A LAWYER , A COO, OR STUDENT OF LAW OR ACADEMY ) AND , V. IMPORTANT COURT RECORDS DO NOT EXPRESS THE FACT THAT ARREST WAS DONE BASED ON A CITIZEN ARREST !!! WHY ????

LET'S SEE WHAT SPECIAL PROVISIONS SAY :

b) Anytime a peace officer is called out on a domestic violence call, it shall be mandatory that the officer make a good faith effort to inform the victim of his or her right to make a citizen's arrest , unless the peace officer makes an arrest for a violation of paragraph (1)of subdivision (e) of Section 243 or 273.5. This information shall include advising the victim how to safely execute the arrest.

The most important part of the above paragraph is the word "UNLESS" !
SO WE DEDUCT FROM ABOVE CITED PC THE FACT THAT FOR THE CRIME PC 243(e) (1) and 273.5 YOU CANT ARREST ANYONE ON A CITIZENS ARREST WARRANT !
QUESTIONS ??? WITH REGARD TI MY STATEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THE LAW SPELLS ??????
HUH? ANYONE CONTRADICTS ME ON THAT ?
COME UP ! ASK ME QUESTIONS ! WILL SMACK YOU OVER THE FACE WITH MY ANSWERS !
COME UP ! TELL ME I DONT UNDERSTAND F ENGLISH ! DARE YOU !

Let's go further :
We also know that an officer can not arrest for the crime of misdemeanor unless he witnessed the crime !
Show me what officer saw me commiting the f crime ? Which is not what am accused of anyway . So is irrelevant !
Am accused of 243e1 in a citizen arrest made by the "victim " which said as I posted in a recent post that he was high and asked me to have my lawyer calling him .

Now :
You are a foul a highly ludicrously one or a criminal ! ! Why?
For two reasons :
a) or you don't know the law ? Which makes you a total incompetent in order to occupy the position you hold , prosecuting others
Or
b) you know what the law spells and choose to be a criminal murderer rather than a prosecutor
Regardless which one you pick : a) or b) ? Both are equally bad and demands you to sit up and free the chair you occupy for the sake of the people and in the name of the sake of the people for God's sakes !

I WI REFRAIN FROM POSTING HERE WHAT LAW SPELLS WITH REGARD TO CRIMINAL RO TOLD I WAS ISSUED WHEN THE CHARGE PC 243 (e)(1) IS MISSING FROM THE FORM . IS IUSSUED FOR THE PC 273.5 WHICH IS NOT THE CASE HERE ! YET I WAS THROWING OUT OF MY HOME AND ARRESTED MILLION TIMES FOR BREAKING THAT PHONY INEXISTENT RO THAT I NEVER AHD A HEARING FOR IR WAS GIVEN A COPY OF , OR EVER SHOWNED TO ME BY ANY OF THE OFFICERS THAT ARRESTED ME MULTIPLE TIMES !!!!

NO2. DO YOU SEE MY CHARGE ???
THEN WTF YOU TALK ABOUT DRUGS FOR ? HUH?

NO3. YOU SAY AM A "KNOWN DRUG ADDICT ? "
THEN WHY THE FUCK YOU WANT TO SEAT WITH ME AT THE TABLE FOR ?

LET ME PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ANSWER...ANSWER THAT FULLY JUSTIFIES WHY AM CALLING YOU AM IDIOT! I TOLD YOU I DONT CALL PEOPLE NAMES BUT PROVIDE ACCURATE FEEDBACK!

HERE IS THE ANSWER :
BECAUSE AM INNOCENT !
YOU ALL KNOW IT !
THAT'S WHY YOU WANT TO SEAT AT THE TABLE WITH ME FOR !!!!

YOU WANT A MORE COMPLEX ANSWER ?
THERE YOU HAVE IT :
BECAUSE YOU NOT ONLY KNOW AM INNOCENT BUT YOU ALSO KNOW YOU ARE ALL CRIMINALS DISGUISED IN ROBES , UNIFORMS AND SUITS ! AND YOU FACE JAIL ! ALL OF YOU WITH ALL F IMMUNITY YOU DONT HAVE AS IS NOT PART OF YOUR JOB TO COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST US, THE PEOPLE !!!
IF IT IS ?
I demand the job description that tells you to say so !
I will inquire with the board !
I don't need your answer on that !

And you continue make threats ?
Fuck you all criminals !
This is not name calling or slander but ACCURATE FEEDBACK !
YOU GOT THAT ?????

TAKE YOUR F. PHONY ACCUSATIONS OFF THAT POST WHERE YOU PUBLICLY DARE CONTINUE SLANDER !
You got that ????

YOU BETTER :
ALL OF YOU !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 7:24:43 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
I don't even had to bother compose a lengthy letter to the board !
All I have to do is print that page only and they get it all!
Don't you think?

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 7:30:19 PM4/18/22
Then idiots ?
You have no ground to make threats !
No place no time for it either !
And am more then fed up wasting my f. Precious time with criminal idiots like you a are !
Will do exactly that : print this page in PDF and email it to all involved to f. unseat all criminals from all those honorable seats none of you deserved to sit !
CRIMINALS !!!
YOU BETTER RATHER QUIT ON YOUR OWN OR WILL FORCE YOU UP WITH BOOTS UP YOUR NASTY DARE DEVIL ASSES!

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 7:32:19 PM4/18/22
Will bring phanfare too !
So all people will learn why you all were unseated from a throne you don't deserve to be as criminals ?
Aren't worth royalty !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 7:34:29 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
I'll show you more land !
And more crimes ! Ludicrous Buffon shitty ass comedian!
Go home your comedy midday show somewhere else !
Not to me !
Doesn't f work !
Don't you see ?

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 9:07:10 PM4/18/22
If you try to tell me that someone in your team is opposing settlement yet now they finally agree ?
That person really wishes you ill!
Am telling you this so you know who your "friends " are ! Or colleagues !
Is more than clear you hold no chance on winning this !
That dude or woman whomever the hell is , that opposed ?.
Wishes you ill!!!
You understand ?
And I give zero crap that person reads what I say ! I want them to!
The huge hate against me ?
Blinds that person thinking ! They want me dead so bad ?
That they care zero what happens to whom for as long as am dead ! Or you! I care more of your future than that person ! I assure you of that ! I don't want you dead ! Period ! I want everyone to be ok!
Selfish person ! Criminal ! Murderer ! Hateful to no end !
Whomever is that person is all of the above I said ! And this is f scary !
Makes me run away from any table and go expose you all and jail you all for all you've done !
As clearly am not the only one that was victimized by you all! !
This crimes against us ? Are habitual ! And towards me ? More than others because am a whistleblower ! Will call SEC and ask for their investigation too and protection and tell them the whole story !
And I know I keep saying and lying till will do it !
When I panick?
That's it ! Will think of nobody else but me !
As I should ! And will do it !
I see no other explanation with regards to you acting on and off , in and out that seating at the table bs.
Someone doesn't let you do it !
Period ! And all I said about that person ? Is true !
Believe me ! I know for sure !
And when I say I do ? I really do !
Contact me fast about the table crap or will go ahead and do what I said I will. Am not having time to waste no more !
Or dare commit more crimes !
And will double the jail time ! Your jail time ! All of you !
As after I cried to the top ? To Congress ? For you all to worsen the crimes against me ?.
Aggravates everything to the roof and beyond ! Will double your punishment !
Someone wants me dead at all costs and this will be what you all will be charged with : attempt of murdering me ! Will insist on the charge as I have all the reasons in the world to believe is true ! Dare you all jail me one more time !
And you will face attempt of murder charges ! Maybe will even be killed while jailed !
This post ? Will be read by all ! If will die !
Or be arrested again !
It shows up in search related to my name !
And Randy knows ! And Congress knows ! And more !
I will call Congress straight from jail I MEMORIZED THE NUMBERS ! And AG ! AND ALL! YOU'LL ALL SEE IF YOU DARE TORTURE ME MORE !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 9:19:23 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
The illegal warrants issued ? Clearly proofs retaliation as hours before I wrote to Congress and AG !
THE FACT THAT YOU DONT REMOVE THE WARRANTS ?
CLEARLY STATES CRIMES AGAINST ME WON'T STOP HERE !
IF I DON'T SEE WARRANTS REMOVED FROM WEBSITE TOMORROW?
WILL BE MORE THAN CLEAR TO ME ALL THAT SEATING AT THE TABLE IS NOTHING ELSE BUT A TRAP YOU PREPARE WAITING FOR ME O FALL IN IT!
IS AN ULTIMATUM I CAN NOT REALLY AFFORD TO GIVE A AYTHING CAN HAPPEN TILL TOMORROW TO ME! And I may regret I didn't do it !
Am tired of being scared everyday that will be jailed again innocent !
And as proof stands all my many posts on this forum !
Am stressed to death because will be again jailed INNOCENT YOU F CRIMINALS AND THIS IS HIGHLY CRIMINAL ! I HAVE NO WORDS EXPRESSING THAT !
YOU ARE TORTURERS AMD MURDERERS AND I SHOULD RIGHT AWAY PROTECT MYSELF !

TOMMOROW IS YOUR LAST F DAY TO SAVE YOUR ASSES ! If I don't see warrants removed ?
Will expose all of you !
And I swear to God which I love so much , I swear right now ? That will do it !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 9:58:36 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> If you do not solve it at the table, it is possible russia will want a land access to crimea; IOW, not just the eastern sections, but more land.
>
> Zelensky is clinging to his last man idea, which is ludicrous.

Whenever you'll reincarnate ? If God decodes tinker you be reborn ?
You'll be born African !
Last news from God for you !
I doubt you are subscribed !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 10:02:05 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 6:58:36 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> > If you do not solve it at the table, it is possible russia will want a land access to crimea; IOW, not just the eastern sections, but more land.
> >
> > Zelensky is clinging to his last man idea, which is ludicrous.
> Whenever you'll reincarnate ? If God decodes tinker you be reborn ?
> You'll be born African !
> Last news from God for you !
> I doubt you are subscribed !

And DONT YOU DARE WHEN BORN THERE ? ASK GOD WHY?
REMEMBER ALL THE HATE AGAINST ALL THE POOR PEOPLE FROM AFRICA DYING STARVING ALL BECAUSE OF GREEDY HATEFUL CRUEL PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 10:05:42 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
You don't deserve to be ...
Monsters ? Shouldn't exist !
Not on this Earth ...
They belong to hell!
And this is surely your last station !
Remember me !! The one that always speaks the truth !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 10:12:45 PM4/18/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
So ..God with his mercy ,
SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO BE GOOD HEARTED PERSON
HUMANS ? SHOULD HAVE THAT NATURALLY: COMPASSION , CONSCIOUSNESS!
IF YOU LACK THAT ?
YOU AREN'T HUMAN! BUT A MONSTER!
UNBELIEVABLE HOW A GOOD LOOKING FACE , CAN HIDE A MONSTER SO WELL..
IS FIRST TIME IN LONG TIME IF EVER , I RAN OUT OF WORDS
I JUST FEEL AN IMMENSE SADNESS SEEING HOW MANY SOULS SATAN MANAGED TO STEAL FROM US , THE ONES THAT WERE BORN TO BE HUMANS ...
HOW MANY DURING THEIR LIFE , TURNED TO MONSTERS ...
AM SO SAD ? YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW SAD THAT REALIZATION TRULY MAKES ME FEEL

SO,

LET IT JUST SIMPLY BE ....

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 19, 2022, 1:22:58 AM4/19/22
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 11:55:19 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
As always ? You're again so wrong about me clinging to "last man " idea .
I just understood right now what you refer to when saying "last man " .
And talking about F. Nietzsche ?
He was so right when he said " I , the state , am the people. It is a lie " ...so true . We all know that now . He knows it for long time ....
And there is no bigger proof how wrong you are ( Again!) about saying am living an animal- like existence, preoccupied only by my basic needs, and as proof of how wrong you are ? Stands the reason I refuse to seat at the table anymore and all i said prior in my later posts and how I say that for my own self ? I wouldn't do it , but because you and f Joe are happy for Africa starving ? This being ultimate degree of cruelty and evilness? Am convinced there indeed is nothing good inside you left !
You are not only materially corrupted , but soul corrupted as well. This ? The latest one I mentioned ? The soul loss ? Is the worst ...you don't belong to humanity anymore ...you are a monster . You are devoided of consciousness and compassion . Two main attributes that humanity must have .
Without them ? You are not humane anymore !
I doubt you can "return to innocence" ever again .
You are a lost soul ...

https://www.songfacts.com/facts/enigma/return-to-innocence

This is one of my favorite songs ever !
I just learned now is about a lawsuit ..wow
Am amazed ...
Also another thing amazed me in the description of that song ..I have toatooed on my.lower back a winged unicorn..is the only tattoo I ever had desire to have ....I always said is me because am SAGGITARIUS half human being half horse ...a pegasus, a unicorn ....
Purity , innocence ...this is so me ! I always said am all this ...but never knew that song which is one of my not faves ever , is all about such similar issue with mine . And is connected to the death of an man and I said you will die ...and birth of a baby ...and I said you'll be reborn a African ..
Wow ! I take this as confirmation from God that all I said is true ! Was not all just in my mind ! I take the part about the settlement a piece of the puzzle on recognizing the man who will die .
I the man I talk with about a settlement .

I am refusing to be bought by the corrupted prosecutor who in the end proofs to the world that he is the one dominated by " the last man idea " giving up on his is soul in exchange of money in the bank , winery,properties in Asia ( like in the song again !) . and whatever else ...I said it before as well: you sold your soul for colored paper ...

You ? Say about me am living dominated by "Last man?" Idea?
My soul is an elevated soul ! You couldn't be more wrong but saying this about me !
Is a second huge mistake you make with regard to what I am all about ...first one being saying about me to the whole world am a violent criminal ! OMG! Me ????? Me ??
Am nothing like that ! Quite contrary !
Facts talk ! You just helped me describe you best using your own words ! Is all you proof in the end last man is all you represent ! You sold your soul for it ! What other proof more than that you can ask for to proof you are one low last man who's life was dominated by the last man idea?

Extremely sad..

.and they don't let me f post no more ...and I really want to post this so bad as is my ultimate post..will leave window open and wait till I can I guess ... .
In the morning the board will have my letter about it all...
So is not that am "lying" again about me stopping to post ?
Is more about : I have no reason anymore to ever talk to you again ...will all truly this time will all be out there in the world .
I need no settlement from criminals who are happy for people , 27 millions of them dying out of starvation in Africa ! You and f Joe ! Whomever Joe may f be ! I detest him as well even tough I have no clue whom he is but definitely him being happy like you are ? He must be another f pig ! So fuck Joe too! Whomever he is !
I need no corrupted money from evil doers ! No matter how bad I'm lacking and for how long ...
You are indeed a hypocrite head to toes ! Again you proof to me that all you preach you fight against ? Is actually all testimony about one self telling the world what you are actually all about , false advertising you are, when truth is you are exactly the opposite !

A fake ? Head to toes and laterally , diagonally and every other possible angle you can be observed out of ..