POTUS something from barack days you may be interested in

Michael

May 12, 2022, 4:14:20 PM5/12/22
Topic cuba.

It was my idea.

Barack just did not know how to do it.

I never told him the reasons.

But he would have to persuade the public to do a policy change.

All he did is say we had a policy, it hasn't worked, so he was going to change it.

That is not good enough to get the public to inform congress to do such.

If you want the several reasons, I could elaborate further, but know you have to get the public behind making the change, and do not worry about persuading south florida, but the rest of the country.

Mihaela Hristodor

May 13, 2022, 2:36:33 PM5/13/22
So Obama knows you pretty well. Not just your name in a statistic with counties DA's.

Then how aren't you ashamed to do all you do to me?

He knows my whistleblowing made history in this country and beyond that!

He knows that book is all bs lies about the three Americans! He wouldn't omit to invite them to nominate themselves for citizen medal like he did two consecutive years with men!

And you dare give me jail and Paton? As my merits for it?
And torture?

About your idea:
No wonder you are intelligent. Never doubted that.
Yet I learned that IQ has nothing to do with stupidity.
I always wondered how highly intelligent people can be so stupid sometimes?
Never found an answer...

They lack wisdom!
That must be it!!!!