defining probable cause of evidence for a search

Michael

Jan 3, 2022, 1:30:02 PM1/3/22
The things that indicate the evidence of the alleged offense is going to be at a location if you look there, what indicates that. Those indicators are pc of e.

Once there, it should not take long to ascertain whether the crime is occurring or not, as you are already looking. It does not take 2 decades to realize this.
Message has been deleted

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 17, 2022, 2:57:42 PM1/17/22
On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 10:30:02 AM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> The things that indicate the evidence of the alleged offense is going to be at a location if you look there, what indicates that. Those indicators are pc of e.
>
> Once there, it should not take long to ascertain whether the crime is occurring or not, as you are already looking. It does not take 2 decades to realize this.

The worst of it all when it comes to crime ? Is to try to destroy ...
Destroying it ? Defeats the purpose by deeming you guilty by default.
That's not the solution.
When faced with a problem ? Self created one ?
Deal with it by straight up facing it.
And solve it !
How ?
I said it before and I will repeat :
We can't undo the past. Damage is done .
All you can do is rectify best you can if you can, in an effort to minimize if not possible to fully eradicate consequences of the wrong done.

I always wondered what is in the mind of the criminals when they run?
Especially when see them on TV running on freeway followed by cops and helicopters.
What they do? Makes no sense. They don't help themselves. Quite contrary.
Fear makes them act so stupid!
Whenever I had to face difficult situations in my life?
I always knew I have to keep calm. So I can take best decision.

I had life and death situations happening to me to where time to take decision was limited to milliseconds. I learned about myself that best I did ? Was in those critical moments . And the biggest proof is that am alive .
You act instinctively...so I guess those guys that run , have that instinctive "inner guidance", defective somehow.
I wonder can we control it ?
I believe we can.
By deciding to stay calm and not assume the worst helps us do our best in critical moments .