Nato needs to make the deal with putin

Michael

Jan 12, 2022, 7:21:53 PM1/12/22

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 17, 2022, 3:07:21 PM1/17/22
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 4:21:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cJRqsKZKo
Nice song...touchy ...especially the part with crying...
Hard to imagine that ...yet I know from pictures that somewhere inside there is a soft hearted person .
And knowing this ?
It makes everything so much harder ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 17, 2022, 3:13:40 PM1/17/22
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 4:21:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cJRqsKZKo
Am so considerate when it comes to make a difference in someone's life.
I hate sometimes my own good nature.
I forgive more than God allows!
And I shouldn't !
This doesn't mean yet that I forgave anyone !
I just want to say is so hard to take action knowing will hurt someone ...even my enemies ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 17, 2022, 3:17:07 PM1/17/22
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 4:21:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cJRqsKZKo
All "NATO" ( figuratively) has to do is : RECTIFY !
All in the front of the world. No secrecy.
No illegality .
This is the only issue I have.

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 17, 2022, 3:40:09 PM1/17/22
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 4:21:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cJRqsKZKo

What guarantee I will have that you won't do this to others ?
I need that like air !

Michael

Jan 17, 2022, 5:13:37 PM1/17/22
On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 1:40:09 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 4:21:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cJRqsKZKo
> What guarantee I will have that you won't do this to others ?

Do what to others?

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 19, 2022, 9:45:16 PM1/19/22
Is irrelevant in this point in time!
All of a sudden you play dumb!
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 19, 2022, 9:59:33 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 7:46:35 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:

> I knew from second one you can't be trusted!

the issue coming up when the time comes for the discussion with the people is not about trust.

Are you a govt helper?

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 20, 2022, 2:48:11 PM1/20/22

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 20, 2022, 2:49:37 PM1/20/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 6:59:33 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
I am a law follower, so answer to that is:
Yes, in every way. A volunteer one.

Michael

Jan 20, 2022, 3:18:33 PM1/20/22
Obviously.

Unfortunately the govt did not tell you the real reasons behind your harassment of me.
If you knew, you wouldn't be doing it at all.

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 21, 2022, 12:05:08 AM1/21/22
You feel harassed by me ?
Funny is that I feel harassed by you ! For four years !
The difference though is that you know am not guilty yet this doesn't stop you !

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 21, 2022, 12:10:55 AM1/21/22
I don't talk or take advice from anyone particularily. I simply follow my sense of right and wrong supported by facts.
Am not so sure I understand fully what you mean by govt helper.
And if you feel harassed by me, conversation will stop.
I never meant to harass anyone.
I am simply defending myself .
I was never the " attacker" but the " attacked " one . So yes, is my duty to defend myself against all slander and all false accusations against me. There is nothing more harassing than being falsely accused .

Michael

Jan 21, 2022, 8:56:52 PM1/21/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 10:05:08 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 12:18:33 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:

> > > I am a law follower, so answer to that is:
> > > Yes, in every way. A volunteer one.
> > Obviously.
> >
> > Unfortunately the govt did not tell you the real reasons behind your harassment of me.
> > If you knew, you wouldn't be doing it at all.
> You feel harassed by me ?

You are indeed trying to cause me a problem in what I am doing.

Michael

Jan 21, 2022, 8:57:18 PM1/21/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 10:10:55 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:

> Am not so sure I understand fully what you mean by govt helper.

That's believable.

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 22, 2022, 4:23:51 PM1/22/22
You are always so sarcastic ...
You despise me don't you?
You see in me really an incompetent ?
Really ?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 23, 2022, 1:14:03 AM1/23/22
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 4:21:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cJRqsKZKo

INJF

https://youtu.be/Stg7XGgkq94

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 23, 2022, 7:50:49 PM1/23/22
Then you are all wrong . I just took a test .
Here the proof ( copy&paste certificate issued) :

The Sanity Test
For 70% you are: You are normal. Sane as can be.
72% of 22669 quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

You could also get this result:
For 20% you are: You are perfectly normal. You may have an attitude or may be a little crazy at times but besides that you are normal. Profile B

Or even this one:
For 10% you are: You need a doctor just to check you out. You may be somewhat normal but you show the symptoms of early insanity. Profile C

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 23, 2022, 8:08:43 PM1/23/22
I took the test four times ,in order to make sure I don't "cheat."
Three times on the same website and 4th time on a different one. Three times result was : ENJF. ( E= Extrovert)
Fourth time, on a different website result was: xNJF.
Further they explained that "x" stands for this :"system couldn't decide if you are an extrovert or introvert.
So result was a 50/50.
I found that most accurate. I can be both.
Which makes me( I can just bet am right!) be the only one in the world!
Way back, I decided that if I have to describe myself using one word only , what word that would be ?
Without second thoughts , right away my answer was : PARADOX.
I am a paradox indeed.
Am the innocent criminal, I was born dead( strangulated with umbilical cord) and thanks to that, I switched and came out legs first . I use to joke about it saying " I really stepped in this world". But I "stepped" dead. ( paradox again)
I was blue. Not making a sound. Doc smacked me and put my blood back in circulation and I made my first sound.
Due to lack of oxygen at birth, most blue babies are mentally impaired.
I start reading at five and been always top three in my class.
A " little genius", paradoxically!

What your word would be ?

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 23, 2022, 8:16:29 PM1/23/22
Forgot to mention something very important. I can't post pics here as if you would see graphic that comes with it you would learn that 72 % was max achieved by all people that took test .