first off if you want to solve this situation at the table You must recognize that crimea is indeed autonomous

Michael

Jan 27, 2022, 3:46:44 PM1/27/22

There were legally binding documents in the past that stated such about that area.

Being autonomous, you would then have to realize that that status permits them to decide their security arrangements.

And contrary to your assertions, as the real polls back up and support, that they wanted to do what they did, despite ukraine shutting off their water, and electricity etc.

Then of course, that means the sanctions the EU and the US imposed on their citizens to not spend rubles in motel rooms at the beaches of crimea are illegal and need to be removed.

Michael

Jan 27, 2022, 3:55:26 PM1/27/22
Now this problem was solvable on day one.

Your CIA though dd not want to solve it intentionally as they wanted relations between the west and russia to deteriorate. That is why thousands of ukrainians died, and why the passenger airliner of a northern european country got shot down.

None of those would have happened had the CIA not given you intentionally terrible advice on purpose.

Michael

Jan 27, 2022, 4:07:40 PM1/27/22
Now if crimea ever decides they want to modify their situation, I would of course support that too, as I recognize their autonomy.