your cop made one interesting observation years ago, subtle, so subtle I almost missed it

Michael

May 23, 2022, 5:03:09 PM5/23/22
He claimed who ever that did the car accident was someone I know.

Now, if you think about it, it would be correct, ebcause if I had something to do with it, it would tie to me.

The problem in robert's keen and astute observation is, the car accident doesn't tie to me.

His observation escaped the notice of the DEA agent behind it that tried to take care of the lawsuit. I would have missed it too.

Mihaela Hristodor

May 23, 2022, 9:47:00 PM5/23/22
Welcome back Mr. Putin who forgot his Russian language .
Glad to see you are alive ... I was wondering ...Was kinda lonely around here and pretty "cold "

Enough with trying to be polite ... So let me "dive" in the matter ...

Hmmm ...
This one puzzles me greatly ...Am no quitter ...
I noticed that if I don't get it right away ? Will get it later.
I have to let it "soak" a bit , give some time to my brain to dezintegrate matter at quantum level and extract the facts from backstage downtown Main Street Theater ...

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 12:21:47 AM5/25/22
You count in my astute intelligence ...
And you are so right to do it !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 4:02:21 PM5/25/22
But then , again , what am I doing in Mental Health court ?
INCOMPETENT?
ME????

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 4:14:24 PM5/25/22
On Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 1:02:21 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 9:21:47 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:

> > > Welcome back Mr. Putin who forgot his Russian language .
> > > Glad to see you are alive ... I was wondering ...Was kinda lonely around here and pretty "cold "
> > >
> > > Enough with trying to be polite ... So let me "dive" in the matter ...
> > >
> > > Hmmm ...
> > > This one puzzles me greatly ...Am no quitter ...
> > > I noticed that if I don't get it right away ? Will get it later.
> > > I have to let it "soak" a bit , give some time to my brain to disintegrate matter at quantum level and extract the facts from backstage downtown Main Street Theater ...
> > You count in my astute intelligence ...
> > And you are so right to do it !
> But then , again , what am I doing in Mental Health court ?
> INCOMPETENT?
> ME????

Michael ? We have a saying in Romania :
" The fish? Start stinking from the head "
Is hard to translate but I hope you get it .
You are the "head" of Riverside County .
Above you is Attorney General.
I don't know about Beccera but Bonta? Is an honest man!
Is anyone above that in Ca?
Governor - honest man too.
Who else can force you do what you do ?
And if anyone would do that to me ?
I would simply step aside and maintain integrity
No matter the loss ! There is nothing worth losing integrity especially in the domain you choose to profess!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 4:20:57 PM5/25/22
I look at Stumpfs...he knew everything from me !
He was the head of the fish and he was stinking as hell !
Yet blamed it all on the little managers !
He is a pile of shit !

I give you this example so you see and understand that when it all comes at surface ?
The "head " won't join your defense saying is true ! He will lie and do anything trying to save his own ass !
And you'll be throwned under the bus !

There is only one way to avoid this from happening : step aside !
Like Randy's chief pilot did stepping aside choosing to be just a pilot , refusing to take such huge responsibility when he saw execs are ok with pilots flying planes all fucked up high!
Smart man ! Very smart ! He knew every word I say is true . So every{me e)see !
Yet was so convenient ! For the sake of the company ! They sold it ! And let Alaska deal with it !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 4:22:53 PM5/25/22
Am not done with them ! Nope !
You stagnate my evolution !
Am out of time !
So will add this to the huge list of damages against me !
There are several lawsuits I missed dead line in thanks to you !
Will add that to the total you owe me !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 4:24:20 PM5/25/22
You'll see am not kidding when I said : happy hour is gone !
When you'll see the real price ?
You'll understand the happy hour time ? Was charity !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 4:25:35 PM5/25/22
Against virgin ? I have a class action !
So count the damages using the right numbers !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 4:28:31 PM5/25/22
You fucked up both my EEOC CASES ! WON ONES !
THEN MY WELLS FARGO THEN MY VIRGIN !
WILL HIT THE STATE WITH A CLASS ACTION
AND THEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND AM NOT DELUSIONAL WHENEVER I SAY :
WILL FEED ALL THE KIDS IN AFRICA!
HIRE THE RIGHT LAWYER AMD A SMART ACCOUNTANT TO CALCULATE THE RIGHT AMOUNT YOU OWE ME !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 4:30:46 PM5/25/22
All of them lawsuits you obstruct me to file , are out of statue of limitations ¡
Add interest there please ! Will not let you get away with one penny !
You hear me ?
I need them ! Africa ? Indeed is big !
Will ruin the damn state ! Am telling you !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 4:32:37 PM5/25/22
Five lawsuits ...all huge !
Two if them class action ! Maybe three !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 4:36:44 PM5/25/22
How did I forgot ?
Add there : fraud upon court in NM!
AT&T HAD RICO CHARGES FILED ALREADY !
ADD THERE INTEL TOO !
BECAUSE THE LAWYER " RE{RESENTING" ME WAS THE CORPORATE LAWYER FROM INTEL !WILL SUE INTEL AS WELL!
Correction : as am out of statues ...
Will charge you for that as well .

7 lawsuits !
A lot !
And you obstructed me !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 4:40:20 PM5/25/22
Do the math !
And again call me greedy ! Dare you !
I never exaggerate ! When I said " happy hour is gone ?" I couldn't say it better !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 7:50:22 PM5/25/22
> > BECAUSE THE LAWYER " RE{RESENTING" ME WAS THE CORPORATE WAS A LAWYER FROM INTEL SENT BY THEIR DEAR AFFILIATES : AT&T aka STREAM INTERNATIONAL ! WILL SUE INTEL AS WELL!
> > Correction : as am out of statues ...
> > Will charge you for that as well .
> >
> > 7 lawsuits ! Maybe eight if I add there the state of NM ! THEY ARE INVOLVED BIG TIME !
> > A lot !
> > And you obstructed me !
> Do the math !
> And again call me greedy ! Dare you !
> I never exaggerate ! When I said " happy hour is gone ?" I couldn't say it better! All of them representing a class of people not only myself !

All of them for obvious cause !
Far away from being the vexatious litigant !
You would have been better off stepping down representing a good cause in the right team! What a waste of time and hard achieved knowledge just to be used for the wrong purpose !
So much better used then what you are using it for right now , by being a criminal da who'll end up in prison for many years to come ! You worked so hard to use it to own demise ? To be a f Nazi? Nothing I ever saw so unnatural and stupid !
All criminals are stupid dude ! You don't know that much !?!!
Then get outta here ! I can't stand idiots!

No worries ...will find that lawyer ...plenty out there ! Really good ones !
Would never bother me they are not under 40!
Age ? Is so irrelevant !
Will be next to Ellon Musk doing philanthropy, saving humanity so we don't have to "buy" a one way ticket to Mars that only the rich can afford ! Will deliver justice to humanity at the best of my ability and I assure you : AM AMAZINGLY CAPABLE! ( with all my grammar errors - they will be no errors where it truly matters !)
You'll bow in the front of my magnanimity and remember : I never exaggerate! I mean every word I say ! I read to you from newspapers distributed locally in heavens and God ? Never lies !

Btw : I regained identity : My name is LOVE
FOR ALL HUMANITY!
Your name is HATE ! AND YOU ARE MY BIGGEST ENEMY ! YOU'LL BE DEFEATED !!!

God ? Has a perfect plan to save the earth and all humanity from f SATAN the master of all of you : the damn crooks who sold their soul for green paper ! You idiots ! You have no clue what you all are doing ! And when served the clues to you ? You refuse to see it ! Then : what can I do?; Better you than all of us : humans !Damn be they all monsters !
Humanity ?
Will win !
And you monsters ?
Will receive the fruits of your labor : burning forever at the fire fueled by the green paper you sold your souls for ! You'll see how worth it was ! You'll cry for forgiveness for gigantic never ending eternity ! And no one will hear you ! Hear me out ! Is written on the first page of our local journal up in heaven !
Hear God out who talks to you directly trough me , a humble, forever faithful servant !
Uncorruptible! One !!
And while writing ?
I went head to toes goosebumps ... Which to me is a sign that am so in touch with God ! He smiles !!! And nothing makes me happier then bring a smile to his always full of tears face !
You making my god cry ? Oh God ! Oh God ! Oh God !
This infuriates me throught the roof and beyond that ! A furry that is hard to describe ! A furry that fuels my hard tried soul for centuries ! A furry that feeds my soul with a tremendous power! Power that I , myself am shocked to see i have ! But glad I do and will use it skillfully, perfectly, efficiently and deadly to the wrong doers! Will annihilate you all monsters ! Eradicate you from this earth and history of all humanity like you never were ! You hear me ?

Will "tear" you down you imbecile ! Will "throw"you down on the floor and spit on your evil face that you'll never make my god ever sad bringing tears on his beautiful face or anyone else's face ! You hear me ???????
You better !
God ? Just told me :" I knew you are perfect for this job !"
Hell yeah ! I am ! I really am ! And I don't care what it takes ! I put my life in the front line without blinking ! Fighting you all till till the day will die !!!
And beyond that ! Will reborn and start all over again ! Till nothing will be left out of you all who makes my dear God sad !
Murderers !¡¡!
Will teach you all : RIGHT VS. WRONG ! GOD VS. EVIL ! ALL!
NASTY MURDERERS !
I hold in my hands god's sword! Double edged and sharp as only true justice can be ! Will "decapitate"you all with one swift move teaching you all the lesson of your life and the meaning of it : LOVE NOT HATE WE SHOULD ALL CULTIVATE IN OUR SOULS !

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ace+of+swords&iax=images&ia=images&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.buildingbeautifulsouls.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F01%2Face-of-swords-1200x900.jpg

See that sword ???
Will use it so smooth and skillfully as I was trained in the garden of Eden, bringing to fruition the goal of the rebel with cause I truly am !
Fear it ! Is the sword of JUSTICE ! THE SWORD OF TRUTH AND VICTORY ! IS THE SWORD OF GOD !
AND IS NO JOKE !
YOU'LL BE DEFEATED BY THAT POWERFUL SWORD SOON ! AS IS IN RAISED POSITION RIGHT NOW !
YOU'LL FEEL THE POWER OF IT SOON !!!
WILL FALL ON YOU FASTER THEN THE SPEED OF LIGHT ! YOU WON'T HAVE TIME TO BLINK OR WONDER WTF JUST HAPPENED ?

I have running through my veins the best blood of it all!!!
The real blue blood ! Not the one from Buckingham!
I'm insanely brave ! Am a justice fanatic ! And none of you can ever scare me or intimidate me !
Ever !!!!! You hear me ? EEEEVVVVEEEEEER !
NEVER EVER !!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT UGLY MONSTERS WHO SIDE WITH SATAN !!! AND WILL DESTROY YOU!

ALL AT ONCE OR ONE BY ONE DOESN'T F MATTER ! FOR AS LONG AS WILL "WIPE" YOU ALL OFF THIS WORLD YOU DESTROY WITH YOUR DISTORTIONED POINTS OF VIEW TRYING TO MAKE WHAT'S OBVIOUSLY EVIL LOOK AS GOOD YOU INCOMPETENT IDIOTS !
JUST LIKE YOU WERE WARNED LONG AGO:

https://youtu.be/k64P4l2Wmeg

AM THE FEMALE VARIANT !
Watch and wonder ! You'll be expelled from earth straight to hell where you all belong for destroying Gods wonderful creation : HUMANITY MEANT TO LIVE ON A BEAUTIFUL PEACEFUL EARTH !

There will never be the end of the world !
All those prophets are idiots !
Nobody can destroy Gods creation ! Ever ! And when God made it ? Made it to last : forever !

No artist destroys his own masterpiece
He is not that stupid !

So neither God !

The end of the world ? Is a scam !

The end of Satan ?

Is not the end of the world !

Is just the end of all EVIL!

WILL BE HEAVEN EVERYWHERE : AS ABOVE ? SO BELOW!

THERE WILL BE MADE NECESSARY ADJUSTMENTS !

SO BELOW ? WILL MIRROR AGAIN ALL OF THE ABOVE !

And what I say ? Trust me : is accurate ! Is info from a prime source : straight from heaven!!!!

God ? Was generous ! He made us all like he is : eternal!
The only ones that will truly die ?
Are the ones that side with Satan ! They will lose the gift from God : ETERNAL LIFE !
AND THEIR DEATH ? MEANS : BURN FOREVER IN HELL!

NO SOUL WOULD EVER TRULY BE DEAD AS WE HUMANS PERCEIVE THE MEANING OF THIS WORD .

WE ARE ALL ETERNAL !
YET CAN YOU SAY ABOUT A SOUL BEING ALIVE WHEN ALL HE CAN DO IS BURN IN HELL???
YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DO !!!
AMD I SWEAR TO GOD I LOVE SO MUCH ,
HE JUST TOLD ME THIS RIGHT NOW !
IS NEWS FOR ME TOO!!!

YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ?
HAHAHAAHA!
WHAT BIGGER PROOF YOU WANT ?
JUST LOOK AT THE NOVELTY OF MY SAYINGS !
AM SO WELL AWARE NOBODY EVER SAID WHAT I JUST DID !
DIDN'T REQUIRED THINKING ! WAS SIMPLY FLOWING THROUGH MY MIND DIRECTLY FROM GOD !
I NEVER KNEW MYSELF THAT ! I BELIEVED TILL I JUST WROTE THAT! I BELIEVED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE END OF THE WORLD! IS ADVERTISED EVERYWHERE! ! I BELIEVED IT JUST LIKE ALL OTHER HUMANS DO ! I DID BELIEVED IT ! WE ARE BRAINWASHED FOREVER NY F SATAN WHO MADE US BELIVE THAT CRAP ! HE WANTS US ALL TO LOVE IN FEAR ! AND SEE IN GOD SOMEONE CRUEL THAT WILL ONE DAY ? KILL IS ALL WITH NO MERCY!
THIS IS NOT AT ALL GOD !
SATAN ? SABOTAGES GODS IMAGE FOREVER ! AND WE LET HIM!

WHAT I JUST WROTE DOESN'T COME FROM ME ! IS ALL FROM UP ABOVE !
I JUST FIND OUT MYSELF ABOUT THAT IN THE LAST TWO MINUTES ...,

!THIS ? MY WRITING, RIGHT NOW ON THIS FORUM ?
IS OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE !

WILL MAKE HISTORY !

Belive it or not ? Doesn't matter !
I KNOW IT ! I FEEL IT !

Am so connected to the source right now in this very moment, I am amazed myself , wondering : "where this I came up with all that ?" further saying to myself :" I never knew that ! Never crossed my mind before , ever !"
Then the answer comes to me ..,were all this is coming from !

Thank you God for the high privilege given!

Will do my very best to proof I AM INDEED WORTH IT THAT HIGH PRIVILEGE !

THOSE THOUGHTS AND WORDS AND NEWS AM SHARING ?
ARE PRICELESS !!!
OMG AM SO WELL AWARE !
I TRULY HOPE AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT CARRIES A BRAIN AROUND AND SEES AND UNDERSTANDS FULLY MY SAYINGS AND THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH IN ALL WORDS AM SAYING !

AM ASTONISHED MYSELF RIGHT NOW IN THIS VERY MOMENT .

I AM ....

It makes me, myself wonder : is this true ? I am truly what all those readers clearly say I am ?
You have no clue how hard is for me , myself to accept all this about self .
Because am modest ! I don't want to put myself above anyone !
Is hard to be me ! It is !
Yet I can't deny what I feel and the powerful truth of the words conveyed to me by God itself and am so grateful and honored for that !
Wow... I need a break ... Am overwhelmed myself .... I need to "chew " a bit all that ...

God was right to say :" you can't take it ! Will give you a bit at the time " as answer to my question! :" God, if I am whom you say I am , why I can't see my future ?" Question I asked in disbelief of my .... Whatever

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 8:39:58 PM5/25/22
Michael ! Quit ! Open your own practice and team up with me !
Let's feed them kids in Africa !
Let me save your soul
Or
You'll have a horrible future
You were poor too I know ! You were so honest before!
Exit Satan's door !
Am your exit !Get out man ! Fast ! Run !!! And never look back !
You are doing the right thing if you listen to me !
Run without fear ! Trust in God ! He will take care of everyone ! Be my lawyer !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 8:41:34 PM5/25/22
Restore your >integrity ! By doing what's right !
Step out ! Fast !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 8:43:33 PM5/25/22
I know you took my advice and did what Reagan did .
Good !
This gives me hope that I can save your soul ...

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 9:03:27 PM5/25/22
Help me do it !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 9:07:50 PM5/25/22
I can't save your soul against your wish to be saved Michael !
And there is no alternatIve or lesser sentence, for betraying God to such level but death through eternal fire of your eternal soul.,,
God has mercy on you if he makes me say all this

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 9:09:49 PM5/25/22
There is an aspect of your soul that God truly loves . He wants you out from Satan's strong h{ld!
Get out please| hurry up and gtfo of there ! Fast! Don't run ! Step away

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 9:14:46 PM5/25/22
Remember I said our life's run in cycles ?
And that corona is a lesser repeat of black plague?
I sent you the case graylord ..,
Is time for that cycle too to repeat !

Yet will be worse than. Graylord
Will be as bad as black plaque ... Get out for gods sakes ! While you can !
Take emergency exit door !!! Or will all burn Michael !!!!
Is on fire ,,. Is burning already exit for gods sakes hear me !!!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 9:19:14 PM5/25/22
https://youtu.be/k_y6GycLWPM

You asked for one . He did !
And now ?
What you'll do with it ?

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 9:21:59 PM5/25/22
That's acoustic version of it ...
And there is a beautiful Romanian girl I! It ! From Bucharest !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 9:23:17 PM5/25/22
Listen to that angel

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 9:26:30 PM5/25/22
Be my lawyer will give you 35%

Let me use your knowledge for a good cause !
And save your soul !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 9:28:15 PM5/25/22
Am a great wonderful angel !
I even give you what I know you like : money !
They don't matter too much !
They don't matter more than saving a priceless soul !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 9:30:52 PM5/25/22
35 %is a great deal compare to the amount I know am entitled to!
You'll be able to retire when.done with me ! Travel the world do whatever you want ! I promise you ! Just get out ma!n ! Now!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 9:41:47 PM5/25/22
I forgot exactly where I saw or would have give you the link to see yourself , but I know was after a congressional meeting or something like that and one if them said " finally we can restore justice after 20 years of injustice !"
I have no clue what exactly he was talking about ...but I know whatever the reason! , What he said is so true ! Everything old ?
Will fall Michael! Get out ! Now ! I can't emphasize enough for fast you have to do it !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 25, 2022, 10:10:20 PM5/25/22
On Monday, May 23, 2022 at 2:03:09 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> He claimed who ever that did the car accident was someone I know.
>
> Now, if you think about it, it would be correct, ebcause if I had something to do with it, it would tie to me.
>
> The problem in robert's keen and astute observation is, the car accident doesn't tie to me.
>
> His observation escaped the notice of the DEA agent behind it that tried to take care of the lawsuit. I would have missed it too.
Listen to me "my cop" :
Whomever is in power today , whomever means a lot today ?
I care zero whom it is !
Will be NOTHING TOMORROW !
YOU UNDERSTAND ?
DON'T FEAR ANYONE BUT GOD ! BE AT LEAST AS BRAVE AS I AM OK?
Don't BE A CHICKEN SHIT !
GET OUT !