Liar!!!!

Mihaela

Feb 17, 2024, 2:46:12 PMFeb 17

On Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 4:29:46 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 1:44:29 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> > You better hear it
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We_DLCYDaYw
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HSa1dEL9s
----------------

Liar !

https://www.applications.dgs.ca.gov/OAH/OAHCalendarWeb/GeneralJurisdiction

Mihaela

Feb 17, 2024, 2:47:42 PMFeb 17
In 17th of January, in none of those offices you had a hearing and been found guilty on all charges you lying pile of shit!

Mihaela

Feb 17, 2024, 3:19:27 PMFeb 17
----------

Don't you dare say you did t told me that, as you say clearly:" you better hear it "!!!

Here the lyrics and the meaning of the first song :

https://sonichits.com/video/Metallica/Ride_the_Lightning

Here the meaning and lyrics of the second song :

https://sonichits.com/video/Metallica/For_Whom_the_Bell_Tolls

-------

You clearly tell me that you had a hearing, where you were found guilty , and now you have to face the shame and consequences and that you will kill yourself !!!!

Lying bastard ! I was crying for your ass , feeling sorry !
You are not fucking funny dude !
My pain was real you bitch !!!

Never again I will feel sorry for your manipulative lying ass !

Never !
Get ready !

You'll get it surely now !

Mihaela

Feb 17, 2024, 3:34:36 PMFeb 17
--------

Dude !
You don't understand how this world really works , or you wouldn't make such f mistake !

Let me explain to you really quick :

Just like that reader said that you said :" I rather die then return what I stole" or something close to that and she said that God said :" really ? Then let's make your wish come true " or something again close to that .

Dude !
Curses have the same explanation on why they come true :
Whenever you say something, for good or bad ?
Words carry energy , they are very powerful !
The Universe ?
Doesn't differentiate a bad joke from anything said seriously and delivers exactly what you ask for !!!
The power of manifestation !

The poor ?
Thinks all day how poor he is , so he breeds that bad energy , and remains poor ,
While the rich ?
Thinks all day long how rich he is manifesting more money !

All this is viable energy wise...

As let's not forget there is a God!
And God ?
Stops people like you from hurting people like me , whenever they spell curses , working with Satan!
Ok?
God shields me !!
So nothing can reach to me !!!
You can enchant all the spells in the book !
They will meet that wall of protection that surrounds me and because they were " given birth"?
They have to go somewhere and they do: when they reach the wall? They reflect right back, returning to the sender!!!

Words are very powerful and so our thoughts !
Quantum energy, dude !!!

Mihaela

Feb 17, 2024, 3:41:24 PMFeb 17
That's why black witches get angry when they are "hired " to perform spells on annointing people and you miss to tell them that , becuase they know the curses will reflect back and she will get hurt and so the one that hired her !
They all know, not ever fuck with anointed people !

Mihaela

Feb 17, 2024, 7:02:22 PMFeb 17
-----yyyy

Crooks, wtf you are doing ?
You block completely access to the minutes of my case ?
Before?
When would click on the minutes, would ask me to pay .
For 2017 case?
I would pay and i would get minutes and all docs sent to me via EMAIL!!

FOR 2019 CASE?
I WAS CUT OFF FROM EMAIL DELIVERY !
I WOULD HAVE AVAILABLE ONLY MAIL DELIVERY AND WHEN ORDERED?
THEY EVER SENT THEM ! THE COURT STOLE MY MONEY !

NOW ??!
I mean it gets worse and worse !

So now ?
I see this when click on minutes:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KrXkhBLn8YFEDrKK9

Zero options!

No acces at all to my court documents !
ZERO!!!
WTF PEOPLE?

Mihaela

Feb 17, 2024, 8:11:54 PMFeb 17
---------

https://www.findlaw.com/legalblogs/uncategorized/the-la-innocence-project-takes-scott-peterson

How on earth you f prosecutors managed to convince a f jury this man is guilty , sending him to death raw , WHEN HE WASN’T EVEN THERE???!!!!
HOW YOU SATANIC PROSECUTORS MANAGE T9 DESTROY PEOPLE’S LIFES T9 SUCH DEGREE AND GET A SLAP ON THE WRIST ONLY FOR INTENTIONALLY AND MALICIOUSLY DOING A BAD SHITTY ASS JOB !??

AM TELLING YOU HOW :
THIS IS ALL DAY LONG BRADY MATERIAL!!!
AND THE JURY ?
I DISAGREE FULLY WITH A JURY BEING THE DECISION MAKERS !
WHY ?
Here is why :
1. THEY LACK LEGAL KNOWLEDGE !
2. THEY ARE RESTRICTED BY YOUR RULES .
3. THEY ARE EASY TO INFLUENCE, COERCE AND MANIPULATE, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE REGULAR PEOPLE, NOT LIKE YOU ALL WITH KNOWLDEGE OF LAW , PSYCHOLOGY ( many !!) , skills you fully use to influence their decision!

The use of a jury in this country is not an advantage as you all advertise !!!
The jury system is flawed in this country, and as proof stands the many exonerations cases!
I would replace that with panels of well skilled judges!
Not with ignorant when it comes to law , human beings!

This is no error ! This is prosecutorial misconduct all day f long, done by you all “ overly zealous “ prosecutors!
Last thing in your mind is administration of justice ! All you care for , all of you , is the material incentives you receive for jailing people (the more the better ) and political benefits you get out of it all !

I will insist in my complaint to have you all prosecutors legally liable like any other human being for breaking the law ! You dare even tell me you’ll charge me with murder you bastard, just because your dick wants! Ok!??

OMG poor man!
He must be stronger than me to take all this and not succumb!
He was sent to death raw because he was cheating on his pregnant wife.
You f hypocrites: DON’T YOU ALL DO IT !???

Liars like you all f prosecutors ?
Destroy people's lifes !
Amd you know it all of you , amd none of ypugives a fuck!