Satanic Bible now online!

Mormo Pan

Dec 29, 2000, 1:00:26 AM12/29/00
For those like myself who have discovered, after hard search, the
falsehood and hypocrisy of mormondumb and christianity the Satanic Bible
is now available online at

http://www.bow.org/

You may also skip directly to the table of contents at

http://www.bow.org/tableofcontents.html

For those few who feel the call of His Infernal Majesty we recommend a
thorough perusal of the Nine Satanic Statements and the Thirteen Satanic
Beatitudes (go to Infernal Diatribe sections 1 through V.) If you agree
YOU are already a Satanist! Cast aside the garb of stultifying
hypocrisy and the religion of the weak and embrace the Dark Lord.

Hail Satan!

~~Mormo Pan

Before none of your printed idols do I bend in acquiescence, and he who
saith "thou shalt" to me is my mortal foe! I dip my forefinger in the
watery blood of your impotent mad redeemer, and write over his
thorn-torn brow: The TRUE prince of evil - the king of slaves! No hoary
falsehood shall be a truth to me; no stifling dogma shall encramp my
pen! I break away from all conventions that do not lead to my earthly
success and happiness. I raise up in stern invasion the standard of the
strong! I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck
him by the beard; I uplift a broad-axe, and split open his worm-eaten
skull!
(Book of Satan I)

Hans

Dec 29, 2000, 10:57:00 AM12/29/00
Stop spamming the group.

"Mormo Pan" <mo...@cos.cc> wrote in message news:3A4C28...@cos.cc...

> For those like myself who have discovered, after hard search, the

~SNIP~

Keith Lewis

Dec 30, 2000, 3:23:52 PM12/30/00
Screw You Hans!!!
Dont deny your urges to read it!!!!!!

Hill5045

Dec 30, 2000, 3:02:58 PM12/30/00
>"Keith Lewis"

>Screw You Hans!!!
>Dont deny your urges to read it!!!!!!

This silly satanic bible is written on about a seventh grade level. Very
infantile.
It has such sillyness as ( Satan believes in kindness to those who deserve it)

Who is this weak and cowardly Satan that believes in kindness. What a hoot!

Tim B

Dec 31, 2000, 6:36:59 AM12/31/00
For a laugh I went to this site too see how long it would take me to find a
lie. From clicking the link to finding a lie was 57 seconds. See if you can
beat my time....

Scott Marquardt

Jan 3, 2001, 12:04:57 AM1/3/01
Tim B wrote:

30 seconds, including propagation time for the TOC and the link I selected.
The first thing I read was this:

SATANISM encourages its followers to indulge in their natural desires.
Only by doing so can you be a completely satisfied person with no
frustrations which can be harmful to yourself and others around you.

Yes, that's authentic Satanism, but it's also a lie. It doesn't take a
Buddhist to see that.

And yes, as someone else has pointed out, the Satanic Bible is banal,
sophomoric drivel. It's on an intellectual level with the incoherent rants
of the neonuts protesting the WTO in recent times.

- Scott

Rustin Parr

Jan 3, 2001, 1:44:31 AM1/3/01
Scott Marquardt wrote:

> Tim B wrote:
>
> >For a laugh I went to this site too see how long it would take me to find a
> >lie. From clicking the link to finding a lie was 57 seconds. See if you can
> >beat my time....
>
> 30 seconds, including propagation time for the TOC and the link I selected.
> The first thing I read was this:
>
> SATANISM encourages its followers to indulge in their natural desires.
> Only by doing so can you be a completely satisfied person with no
> frustrations which can be harmful to yourself and others around you.
>
> Yes, that's authentic Satanism, but it's also a lie. It doesn't take a
> Buddhist to see that.

Actually it seems to be pretty logical to me.

> And yes, as someone else has pointed out, the Satanic Bible is banal,
> sophomoric drivel. It's on an intellectual level with the incoherent rants
> of the neonuts protesting the WTO in recent times.

At least it's a small step above the (Christian) Bible not to mention
the Book of Mormon. It promotes a healthy respect for reality over
otherworldly fantasies. The Satanic Bible (despite its flaws) is surely
the most important and relevant scripture to appear in the past half
century.

Mormo Pan

Jan 3, 2001, 1:53:06 AM1/3/01
W A N T E D ! - GOD DEAD OR ALIVE
(from The Satanic Bible)

Anyone who thinks of Satan as evil should consider all the men, women,
children, and animals who have died
because it was "God's will". Certainly a person grieving the untimely
loss of a loved one whould much rather have their loved one with them
than in God's hands! Instead, they are unctuously consoled by their
clergyman who says, "It was God's will, my dear"; or "He is in God's
hands now, my son." Such phrases have been a convenient way for
religionists to condone or excuse the mercilessness of God. But if God
is in complete control and as benign as he is supposed to be, why does
He allow these things to happen? Too long have religionists been falling
back on their bibles and rulebooks to prove or disprove, justify,
condemn, or interpret.

The Satanist realizes that man, and the action and reaction of the
universe, is responsible for everything, and doesn't mislead himself
into thinking that someone cares. No longer will we sit back and accept
"fate" without doing anything about it, just because it says so in
Chapter such and such, Psalm so and so - and that's that! The Satanist
knows that praying does absolutely no good - in fact, it actually
lessens the chance of success, for the devoutly religious too often sit
back complacently and pray for a situation which, if they were to do
something about it on their own, could be accomplished much quicker!

The Satanist shuns terms such as "hope" and "prayer" as they are
indicative of apprehension. If we hope and pray for something to come
about, we will not act in a positive way which will make it happen. The
Satanist, realizing that anything he gets is of his own doing, takes
command of the situation instead of praying to God for it to happen.
Positive thinking and positive action add up to results.

Just as the Satanist does not pray to God for assistance, he does not
pray for forgiveness for his wrong doings. In other religions, when one
commits a wrong he either prays to God for forgiveness, or confesses to
an intermediary and asks him to pray to God for forgiveness for his
sins. The Satanist knows that praying does no good, confessing to
another human being, like himself, accomplishes even less - and is,
furthermore, degrading.

When a Satanist commits a wrong, he realizes that it is natural to make
a mistake - and if he is truly sorry about what he has done, he will
learn from it and take care not to do the same thing again. If he is not
honestly sorry about what he has done, and knows he will do the same
thing over and over, he has no business confessing and asking
forgiveness in the first place. But this is exactly what happens. People
confess their sins so that they can clear their consciences - and be
free to go out and sin again, usually the same sin.

There are many diferent interpretations of God, in the usual sense of
the word, as there are types of people. The images run from a belief in
a god who is some vague sort of "universal cosmic mind" to an
anthropomorphic deity with a long white beard and sandals who keeps
track of every action of each individual.

Even within the confines of a given religion, the personal
interpretations of God differ greatly. Some religions actually go so far
as to label anyone who belongs to a religious sect other than their own
a heretic, even though the overall doctrines and impressions of
godliness are nearly the same.

Even though the god in all of these religions is basically the same,
each regards the way chosen by the others as reprehensible, and to top
it all, religionists actually PRAY for one another! They have scorn for
the brothers of the right-hand path because their religions carry
different labels, and somehow this animosity must be released. What
better way than through "prayer"! What a simperingly polite way of
saying: "I hate your guts," is the thinly disguised device known as
praying for your enemy! Praying for one's own enemy is nothing more than
bargain-basement anger, and of a decidedly shoddy and inferior quality!

If there has been so much violent discrepancy as to the proper way in
which to worship God, how many different
interpretations of God can there be - and who is right?

All devout "white-lighters" are concerned with pleasing God so that they
might have the "Pearly Gates" opened for`them when they die.
Nevertheless, if a man has not lived his life in accordance with the
regulations of his faith, he can at the last minute call a clergyman to
his deathbed for a final absolution. The priest or minister will then
come running on the double, to "make everything right" with God and see
to it that his passport to the Heavenly Realm is in order. (The Yezidis,
a sect of Devil worshippers, take a different viewpoint. They believe
that God is all-powerful, but also all-forgiving, and so accordingly
feel that it is the Devil whom they must please, as he is the one who
rules their lives while here on earth. They believe so strongly that God
will forgive all of their sins once they have been given the last rites,
that they feel no need to concern themselves with the opinion God may
hold of them while they live.)

With all of the contradictions in the Christian scriptures, many people
currently cannot rationally accept Christianity the way it has been
practiced in the past. Great numbers of people are beginning to doubt
the existence of God, in the established Christian sense of the word.
So, they have taken to calling themselves "Christian Atheists". True,
the Christian Bible is a mass of contradictions; but what could be more
contradictory than the term "Christian Atheist"?

If prominent leaders of the Christian faith are rejecting the past
interpretations of God, how then can their followers be expected to
adhere to previous religious tradition?

Tim B

Jan 3, 2001, 10:18:20 PM1/3/01

"Rustin Parr" <r...@burkittsville.com> wrote in message

ROFL........

CTR

Jan 3, 2001, 2:52:03 PM1/3/01
Mormo Pan wrote:

*plonk* !

Eric Endres

Jan 3, 2001, 5:00:53 PM1/3/01
In article <3A4C28...@cos.cc>,

Mormo Pan <mo...@cos.cc> wrote:
> For those like myself who have discovered, after hard search, the
> falsehood and hypocrisy of mormondumb and christianity the Satanic
Bible
> is now available online at
>
> http://www.bow.org/
>
> You may also skip directly to the table of contents at
>
> http://www.bow.org/tableofcontents.html
>
> For those few who feel the call of His Infernal Majesty we recommend a
> thorough perusal of the Nine Satanic Statements and the Thirteen
Satanic
> Beatitudes (go to Infernal Diatribe sections 1 through V.) If you
agree
> YOU are already a Satanist! Cast aside the garb of stultifying
> hypocrisy and the religion of the weak and embrace the Dark Lord.
>
> Hail Satan!
>
> ~~Mormo Pan

I always love to laugh at the idiocy and screwy logic of those who
denounce God, and sometimes that there even is a God, and yet...
proclaim to worship Satan. Talk about stultifying hypocrisy.

EE

http://www.endresnet.com/ericendres.html
http://www.mp3.com/ericendres

http://www.endresnet.com/musicman.html
A Tribute to Meredith Willson's "The Music Man"

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Eric Endres

Jan 3, 2001, 5:44:55 PM1/3/01
In article <3A52CC...@perdition.net>,

Mormo Pan <mo...@perdition.net> wrote:
>The Satanist
> knows that praying does absolutely no good - in fact, it actually
> lessens the chance of success, for the devoutly religious too often
sit
> back complacently and pray for a situation which, if they were to do
> something about it on their own, could be accomplished much quicker!

Wrongo. Prayer actually has much positive use, especially for those who
know there is an eternally powerful, living and loving God who answers
them, but even for those who don't believe in God, or a specific God. A
key principle in memory is repetition, and making known and
acknowledging the things you want to remember and focus on. When you
tell someone, "Please remind me to call Joe later", the odds are that
you will better remember to do that yourself, without anyone having to
tell you. And youv'e also got a backup in case you do forget. Prayer can
often be much the same way. If we are praying for righteous desires and
for the ways and means to meet our needs and that of our families, etc.,
we are reinforcing that to ourselves, and it becomes more of a part of
who we are and how we act. If we pray for help to refrain from anger, or
something like that, we will likely notice a little better the times
when we are becoming angry. Affirmations work, and so does prayer, in
the same sense. Also, for those who do know that there is a loving God
answering prayers, He is the 'backup', giving us what we really need
which we are not able to provide for ourselves. I agree that praying in
a closet only gives you coat-hangers, and we can't just pray and expect
things to happen for us, without doing everything we can as well, but
most God-fearing people know and understand that. Do you pray to Satan?
I know that some Satanists do. So where is the logic in that?

> The Satanist shuns terms such as "hope" and "prayer" as they are
> indicative of apprehension. If we hope and pray for something to come
> about, we will not act in a positive way which will make it happen.
The
> Satanist, realizing that anything he gets is of his own doing, takes
> command of the situation instead of praying to God for it to happen.
> Positive thinking and positive action add up to results.

More stultifying hypocrisy. Positive thinking and positive action add up
to results. That's true. But how does Satan, whose interest is
completely in evil and destruction and degredation, have anything
positive to offer? Hope and prayer are both demonstrations of positive
thinking and action. As a former pessimist, my philosophy was that I
should be pessimistic, because I'd never be disappointed, and once in a
while pleasantly surprised, whereas an optimist will never be successful
all the time, and therefore disappointed often. My life as a pessimist
sucked, to put it mildly, and once I began to cultivate hope and prayer
and faith into my life, I realized that to be pessimistic, you are less
likely to even try a lot of things to begin with. An optimist may try
100 things and be hopeful about all of them, and only succeed at a dozen
of them, but the pessimist will likely not even try a dozen things, or
give up on them when the going gets tough. In the end, the optimistic
person who had the hope and faith will succeed many times more than the
pessimist or logic-impaired Satanist.

There was a great Michael Jordan commercial once, where it starts by
recounting all of the negative things about his career; how many shots
he missed, games his team lost, fould he had, etc. And it ended by him
saying something like, "In my career, I've failed over and over and over
again... and that's why I'm so successful." Satan wants us to not have
hope in anything, so we will not work at our righteousness, and be
pessimistic about our salvation and life.

Get rid of your Marilyn Manson records and cheap, bogus, pseudo-Satanic
philosophy books. Satan is a real being, and powerful to those in his
grasp, and remarkably deceptive. I doubt Anton LeVay even has any remote
idea of the extent of that...

Bill Williams

Jan 3, 2001, 6:38:56 PM1/3/01

"Eric Endres" <erice...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> In article <3A4C28...@cos.cc>,
> Mormo Pan <mo...@cos.cc> wrote:
> > For those like myself who have discovered, after hard search, the
> > falsehood and hypocrisy of mormondumb and christianity the Satanic
> Bible
> > is now available online at
> >
> > http://www.bow.org/
> >
> > You may also skip directly to the table of contents at
> >
> > http://www.bow.org/tableofcontents.html
> >
> > For those few who feel the call of His Infernal Majesty we recommend a
> > thorough perusal of the Nine Satanic Statements and the Thirteen
> Satanic
> > Beatitudes (go to Infernal Diatribe sections 1 through V.) If you
> agree
> > YOU are already a Satanist! Cast aside the garb of stultifying
> > hypocrisy and the religion of the weak and embrace the Dark Lord.
> >
> > Hail Satan!
> >
> > ~~Mormo Pan
>
> I always love to laugh at the idiocy and screwy logic of those who
> denounce God, and sometimes that there even is a God, and yet...
> proclaim to worship Satan. Talk about stultifying hypocrisy.

Satanists don't reject the existence of a God, but rather believe that Satan
IS God. They have more in common with Christians than with Atheists.

Bill Williams

Scott Marquardt

Jan 4, 2001, 12:53:37 AM1/4/01
Rustin Parr wrote:

>At least it's a small step above the (Christian) Bible not to mention
>the Book of Mormon. It promotes a healthy respect for reality over
>otherworldly fantasies. The Satanic Bible (despite its flaws) is surely
>the most important and relevant scripture to appear in the past half
>century.

Come now. Your attempt at irony is lacking in subtlety. Far too
straight-up. You have to exaggerate your sympathy for the thing a bit, in
order to be credibily ironic.

The bit about it respecting reality is pretty good, though. The idea that
indulging desires is "healthy" is absurd enough that it at least tipped me
off that you *are* attempting irony. Some people, of course, might
literally intend such things. What a hoot!

- Scott