i dont watch this junk

Michael

Jan 19, 2022, 10:21:09 PM1/19/22
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 19, 2022, 10:27:40 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 8:26:11 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 7:21:09 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_(TV_series)
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x5WY_jmsko

> SF? Is not reality ...

You sure seem so sure of that ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwFz3EThGMU
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 19, 2022, 10:29:08 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 8:28:27 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 7:21:09 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_(TV_series)
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x5WY_jmsko
> I grew up with that song...

That is really truly interesting ...
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 19, 2022, 10:30:14 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 8:29:27 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> Am not sure of anything

Incredible generation, ain't it?
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 19, 2022, 10:33:36 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 8:27:40 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:

> > SF? Is not reality ...
>
> You sure seem so sure of that ...
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwFz3EThGMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5jJIZ8vYqQ
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 19, 2022, 10:36:08 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 8:35:20 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yes...but you are too young

See how you don't even know the planet you are on and who is typing at you.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 19, 2022, 10:44:37 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 8:43:59 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 8:39:21 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Lol..,true ...who are you?
> A really really old person, but to you it must be a total mystery.
> If your CIA goes too far in the tit for tat when the discussion occurs, I will tell the truth about them, but I should keep my identity to myself, but it is not anything bad.

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 8:48:04 PM4/25/22
I knew all along who's typing at me ... And why

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 26, 2022, 10:20:29 PM4/26/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 7:21:09 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Days_(TV_series)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x5WY_jmsko

Here something to watch that is surely not junk...read the comments too...
I am listening to it right now myself .
Am curious what she has to say .
I just listened to the beginning to where she mentions : justice . And my mind ran to you . I knew I have to share ...
I bet she will say things I mentioned ...
I will see now .yet here please watch it ...looking at the number of viewers I can tell is good !
My moon is in Aquarius and yes this is the age of Aquarius and a lot happens there now ...

https://youtu.be/uyBNCEunQTo

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 26, 2022, 10:24:07 PM4/26/22
Astrology ? Is the only place I found answers to all of my questions ! And God of course ...I see astrology a way of God's expression .
Astrology helped me understand so much about all of us humans .
Astrology helped me not lose my minds !
It gave me the understanding I needed so much !
Listen to her and see where you fit in that reading ?
And adjust !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 26, 2022, 10:25:55 PM4/26/22
On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 7:20:29 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
OMG ...she talks while I write ...she talks about Perseus .
That's me ! So you must be Medusa .

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 26, 2022, 10:28:35 PM4/26/22
Oh...no ! Am Andromeda ! Because I am the chained one !
Perseus must be ..I don't know my hero ! Someone will help me defeat you !
You are Medusa ...

OMG ...she says her story and she talks about imprisonment ...
Remember I mentioned the tower ? Oh wow ...interesting ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 26, 2022, 10:37:54 PM4/26/22
Amazing reading !
You know what I was thinking about today ?
To ask you to make that fouls April lie , truth !
Would love to play Scrabble with you !
I can't hurt anyone Michael .
And this reading ? OMG !
She still talks ...and am so touch with every singlne word she says .
So ...Scrabble anytime soon ?
Am all about love and kindness ..not war and hate and revenge .
Am indeed a beautiful soul!
If you ? Would just know ....

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 26, 2022, 10:40:53 PM4/26/22
You are sick physically
Am hurt inside ... Deeply ...my soul cries .
I am a healer Michael .
I would rather help you get better than '' kill " you

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 26, 2022, 10:44:30 PM4/26/22
Michael , life is already difficult the way it is, without interference from anyone .
When you have someone sabotaging your life too
Life becomes unbearable ..
For what all this ?
Is so ugly ! Is so not ME !

DO YOU REALLY LIKE HUNTING INNOCENT PEOPLE ?

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 26, 2022, 10:46:35 PM4/26/22
I swear to God ! I didn't knew what she'll say ..
But I acknowledge she is so in tune with everything!
Let's make peace !
We both must have a need for it ...
We all need peace ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 26, 2022, 10:47:24 PM4/26/22
An amazing reading ! She just said : " accept our diversity ""...wow!

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 26, 2022, 10:49:31 PM4/26/22
Wow! Look at the end what it says :
" From trauma to FREEDOM "
MICHAEL !!!
I KNEW I HAVE TO SHARE THIS READING WITH YOU ...
Is so extremely important for you to watch and listen to the UNIVERSE WHO JUST SPOKE WITH YOU !