Zelensky - you got yourself in a really interesting spot

Michael

Feb 3, 2022, 4:56:07 PM2/3/22
First off, getting into a military scuffle with the russian army should they decide to come pay you a visit, no matter what the west gave your soldiers, is not a good idea for your soldiers.

When russia fights a war, their idea is to kill the other sides soldiers.
With their intel and artillery, they have become very efficient at it. They have more artillery pieces, for example, then the next country by orders of magnitude. They have ranges beyond 50 miles and are accurate with redundancies to 18 inches and are mobile with tank tracks and truck heavy wheels for mobility and are pneumatic loading average around 6 per minute but could be faster initially in the short term. That stuff the west gave them will be in pieces along with your soldiers, IOW, you are only going to get your soldiers killed in large numbers.

Next, if he comes in only for the eastern section, the strip he claims for russia will be wider than the narrower section he will get if you solve it at the table, unless he wants more than just that, which only gives you personally 3 options at that point.

One is to be taken into house arrest. The next is your tell him for the sake of your country and people you will remain in power for stability, or you flee, convince europe to sympathize for their letting you down and raise some soldiers to head back, but that would be terribly bad in the short term for your country, as it would be ruined.

Vladimir, volodomir, is off to the olympics, when he gets back he will decide, that is when you need to see if you can solve the eastern ukraine issue at the table, potentially ceding the eastern narrow section to stave it off may be an option.

You have to decide if you can convince your people to accept a solve if you do.

If you solve it, that will not only help you and your people, but then gets you mostly out of potential issue that could implicate many others in the world.
Message has been deleted

Michael

Feb 3, 2022, 8:20:00 PM2/3/22
On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 5:38:09 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:

> You frighten me ...

Then why are you typing here at me?

Michael

Feb 19, 2022, 4:06:56 PM2/19/22
On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 2:56:07 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> First off, getting into a military scuffle with the russian army should they decide to come pay you a visit, no matter what the west gave your soldiers, is not a good idea for your soldiers.
>
> When russia fights a war, their idea is to kill the other sides soldiers.
> With their intel and artillery, they have become very efficient at it. They have more artillery pieces, for example, then the next country by orders of magnitude. They have ranges beyond 50 miles and are accurate with redundancies to 18 inches and are mobile with tank tracks and truck heavy wheels for mobility and are pneumatic loading average around 6 per minute but could be faster initially in the short term. That stuff the west gave them will be in pieces along with your soldiers, IOW, you are only going to get your soldiers killed in large numbers.
>
> Next, if he comes in only for the eastern section, the strip he claims for russia will be wider than the narrower section he will get if you solve it at the table, unless he wants more than just that, which only gives you personally 3 options at that point.
>
> One is to be taken into house arrest. The next is your tell him for the sake of your country and people you will remain in power for stability, or you flee, convince europe to sympathize for their letting you down and raise some soldiers to head back, but that would be terribly bad in the short term for your country, as it would be ruined.

Now you want to talk to him. Don't know if he will at this late hour, before he decides to leave you hanging impaled on a 25 foot pole out in the capitol ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 19, 2022, 9:22:15 PM2/19/22
On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 1:56:07 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> First off, getting into a military scuffle with the russian army should they decide to come pay you a visit, no matter what the west gave your soldiers, is not a good idea for your soldiers.
>
> When russia fights a war, their idea is to kill the other sides soldiers.
> With their intel and artillery, they have become very efficient at it. They have more artillery pieces, for example, th ken the next country by orders of magnitude. They have ranges beyond 50 miles and are accurate with redundancies to 18 inches and are mobile with tank tracks and truck heavy wheels for mobility and are pneumatic loading average around 6 per minute but could be faster initially in the short term. That stuff the west gave them will be in pieces along with your soldiers, IOW, you are only going to get your soldiers killed in large numbers.
>
> Next, if he comes in only for the eastern section, the strip he claims for russia will be wider than the narrower section he will get if you solve it at the table, unless he wants more than just that, which only gives you personally 3 options at that point.
>
> One is to be taken into house arrest. The next is your tell him for the sake of your country and people you will remain in power for stability, or you flee, convince europe to sympathize for their letting you down and raise some soldiers to head back, but that would be terribly bad in the short term for your country, as it would be ruined.
>
> Vladimir, volodomir, is off to the olympics, when he gets back he will decide, that is when you need to see if you can solve the eastern ukraine issue at the table, potentially ceding the eastern narrow section to stave it off may be an option.
>
> You have to decide if you can convince your people to accept a solve if you do.
>
> If you solve it, that will not only help you and your people, but then gets you mostly out of potential issue that could implicate many others in the world.

Re:"...which only gives you personally 3 options at that point."
1. "to be taken into house arrest"
2. "is your tell him for the sake of your country and people you will remain in power for stability"
3." you flee"

Objections :
1. For what ? I really believed I convinced you all of my innocence and your guilt !
I appreciate your kindness though ...for not saying : jail but house arrest.
I simply don't understand you guys ...
So you want to settle this... then this means that I am the wronged one here and you are the wrong doers...no? Or why would you settle if that is not the case?
So then , in the end we still talk about arrest? This is something I really do not understand ...so you tell me that you admit I was wronged but you are all ready to wrong me more ? For God's sakes ! This whole thing is a non sense to me !
This is why i asked for the illegal warrants to be voided ! This should be the very first step you guys should have taken if wanted then other party to consider your offer ...
You can't carry conversations about settlement while " pointing a gun " in my direction ! Is extremely wrong ! And illegal!
I am not asking anyone for favors here ...
I am demanding to have those removed immediately ! They are illegal!
Can you arrest me wrongfully again?
Hell yeah ! You can !
You all did so "only " ten times !
What will happen if you wrongly illegally arrest me again ?
AFTER ALL THE PROOFS I HAVE AND SENT OUT TO EVERYONE ?
This is what will happen :
Will get out! like I did so every other time , alive ! ( Or maybe not ?) And then situation will be way worse as I know so much more now than I knew before ....you all will lose your jobs and Jaquelina will lose her pension .
You can't attempt to correct a wrong by making threats with commiting another wrong ! Just because you know you can !
As if you do ? Culpability reaches to ceiling , even more passes through the ruff!!! All the way to master Judge : God and all other judges on this Earth !

2. My objection on that one is : no objection ...
Why ? I simply don't get it . ...I do not understand what you are trying to say there ...sorry ...I have an idea but situation leaves no room for speculations.

3. Flee?
Am innocent ! Why would i flee for God's sakes ?
Is the stupidest thing one can do !
Only the guilty would !
I am innocent ! As you all very well know ...

If you take a look at each and every single time I got arrested ,I never " fleed"...
Randy was calling cops with me there ...I was always waiting for them!
Why ?
Same reason : I all along and all the time knew am innocent !
Fear may make you run ...
But I am both : smarter and braver than that and in top of it all ? Am responsible ! I never run ! I stand up straight and defend myself whenever my time to do so arrives .

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 19, 2022, 9:43:34 PM2/19/22
Re: "Vladimir, volodomir, is off to the olympics, when he gets back he will decide,"

Olympics are over tommorow ...thanks for letting me know that as I was getting paranoid, thinking you bs me as I couldn't see a reason with regard to pulling time ...why only words and no action , you know ? So this makes more sense to me now and eases my mind ...well done there...

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 22, 2022, 1:23:52 AM2/22/22
You exasperate me with all that double triple meaning type of talk ...
It makes me switch direction again ...because your double talk makes me feel so stupid!
It makes me doubt everything !
And I am extremely serious : I must do something and what I may do ? May not be for your liking ..
Keep playing me like that and I may do what I should have done already as I wasted two month on that forum and am ore confused than I ever been in my entire life!
You make fun of me don't you?
Well...while you may have a good laugh , I don't...
Because it sucks to be me ...i doubt you understand the trauma I was put trough ten times!
It became the nightmare of my already pathetic enough life !
Please stop making fun of me and my life ...
I can take jokes even sour ones , but man ! Not with regard to that ! Is too frightening and too traumatizing...
Is simply a nightmare ! When the fought crosses my mind ? I feel despair ! And despair ? Makes me act ! Makes me do something ! I can't sit Ike that anymore waiting for others to decide my faith !
I know I can proof I am a victim of a nasty abusive illegal charades! And I can't take it anymore !
You understand ?
I doubt you do ...
Only if we switch places ...and not even then as you are guilty while I never was !

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 22, 2022, 3:51:33 AM2/22/22
On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 10:23:52 PM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> On Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 1:06:56 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> > On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 2:56:07 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> > > First off, getting into a military scuffle with the russian army should they decide to come pay you a visit, no matter what the west gave your soldiers, is not a good idea for your soldiers.
> > >
> > > When russia fights a war, their idea is to kill the other sides soldiers.
> > > With their intel and artillery, they have become very efficient at it. They have more artillery pieces, for example, then the next country by orders of magnitude. They have ranges beyond 50 miles and are accurate with redundancies to 18 inches and are mobile with tank tracks and truck heavy wheels for mobility and are pneumatic loading average around 6 per minute but could be faster initially in the short term. That stuff the west gave them will be in pieces along with your soldiers, IOW, you are only going to get your soldiers killed in large numbers.
> > >
> > > Next, if he comes in only for the eastern section, the strip he claims for russia will be wider than the narrower section he will get if you solve it at the table, unless he wants more than just that, which only gives you personally 3 options at that point.
> > >
> > > One is to be taken into house arrest. The next is your tell him for the sake of your country and people you will remain in power for stability, or you flee, convince europe to sympathize for their letting you down and raise some soldiers to head back, but that would be terribly bad in the short term for your country, as it would be ruined.
> > Now you want to talk to him. Don't know if he will at this late hour, before he decides to leave you hanging impaled on a 25 foot pole out in the capitol ...
> > >
> > > Vladimir, volodomir, is off to the olympics, when he gets back he will decide, that is when you need to see if you can solve the eastern ukraine issue at the table, potentially ceding the eastern narrow section to stave it off may be an option.
> > >
> > > You have to decide if you can convince your people to accept a solve if you do.
> > >
> > > If you solve it, that will not only help you and your people, but then gets you mostly out of potential issue that could implicate many others in the world.

Re: Now you want to talk to him. Don't know if he will at this late hour, before he decides to leave you hanging impaled on a 25 foot pole out in the capitol ...

First off: you wanted me to talk to you!
When I took off? Trying to mind my business and talk where I should, in order to really help myself and get you all the wrong doers punished, you reminded me we have a deal , making appeal to my integrity, ( which you know I do have: plenty!) Making me switch back to you and the deal.
And now, again you act like you are hard to get!

You made me change mind !
> You exasperate me with all that double triple meaning type of talk ...
> It makes me switch direction again ...because your double talk makes me feel so stupid!
> It makes me doubt everything !
> And I am extremely serious : I must do something and what I may do ? May not be for your liking ..
> Keep playing me like that and I may do what I should have done already as I wasted two month on that forum and am more confused than I ever been in my entire life!

> You make fun of me don't you? And you love to do it!

> Well...while you may have a good laugh , I don't...
> Because it sucks to be me ...i doubt you understand the trauma I was put trough ten times!
> It became the nightmare of my already pathetic enough life !

> Please stop making fun of me and my life ... Actually I don't have a life...whatever got left of it...

> I can take jokes, even sour ones , but man ! Not with regard to that ! Is too frightening and too traumatizing...
> Is simply a nightmare ! When the tought crosses my mind ? I feel despair ! And despair ?

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 22, 2022, 4:05:36 AM2/22/22
On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 10:23:52 PM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
ONE LAST REQUEST TO HAVE ILLEGAL WARRANTS REMOVED ...24 HOURS!

IF THEY ARE STILL THERE ?
DEAL IS OFF!
WILL MAKE SURE THEY WILL BE TAKEN OFF BY HIGHER THAN YOU PEOPLE AND IF I HAVE TO MAKE APPEAL TO JC AND BAR, THEN IS GOING TO BE BAD....NOT FOR ME, BUT FOR YOU ALL!
AND WILL FIGHT YOU GUYS !
WILL SEND THE STORY TO THE NEWS AND TO THE BOARD AND BAR AND JC
I WROTE TOO LITTLE IN MY PAST LETTERS TO CAPITOL ....I LEFT OUT MOST ESSENTIAL POINTS....POINTS THAT WOULD CHANGE YOUR LIVES IN THE SAME WAY YOU CHANGED MINE, AND LET S NOT FORGET: YOU ALL DESERVE IT, WHILE I NEVER DID!
I am so fed up with this story!
I lost everything because of you all!
I depend on others mercy for food and a place to stay...you all made sure I lose even my car again!
And my motorhome...
People!!!
If anyone would have done to any of you, what you all did to me???
OMG!!!
When I recall it all?
I wonder: why I talk to you, to begin with?
I really do!
Message has been deleted

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 22, 2022, 1:39:12 PM2/22/22
On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:34:15 AM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 1:56:07 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> > First off, getting into a military scuffle with the russian army should they decide to come pay you a visit, no matter what the west gave your soldiers, is not a good idea for your soldiers.
> >
> > When russia fights a war, their idea is to kill the other sides soldiers.
> > With their intel and artillery, they have become very efficient at it. They have more artillery pieces, for example, then the next country by orders of magnitude. They have ranges beyond 50 miles and are accurate with redundancies to 18 inches and are mobile with tank tracks and truck heavy wheels for mobility and are pneumatic loading average around 6 per minute but could be faster initially in the short term. That stuff the west gave them will be in pieces along with your soldiers, IOW, you are only going to get your soldiers killed in large numbers.
> >
> > Next, if he comes in only for the eastern section, the strip he claims for russia will be wider than the narrower section he will get if you solve it at the table, unless he wants more than just that, which only gives you personally 3 options at that point.
> >
> > One is to be taken into house arrest. The next is your tell him for the sake of your country and people you will remain in power for stability, or you flee, convince europe to sympathize for their letting you down and raise some soldiers to head back, but that would be terribly bad in the short term for your country, as it would be ruined.
> >
> > Vladimir, volodomir, is off to the olympics, when he gets back he will decide, that is when you need to see if you can solve the eastern ukraine issue at the table, potentially ceding theeastern narrow section to stave it off may be an option.
> >
> > You have to decide if you can convince your people to accept a solve if you do.
> >
> > Ifyou solve it, that will not only help you and your people, but then gets you mostly out of potential issue that could implicate many others in the world.
>

> Re:"You have to decide if you can convince your people to accept a solve if you do."
>
> What the heck you're trying to tell me here ?

> Then :
> " If you solve it, that will not only help you and your people, but then gets you mostly out of potential issue that could implicate many others in the world"
> What the heck you are trying to say?
>
> Let me try to make a short analysis here, giving you my understanding of it all or better said lack of understanding.
> And will beggin with this actually :
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 22, 2022, 4:46:56 PM2/22/22
On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:39:12 AM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 10:34:15 AM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> > On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 1:56:07 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> > > First off, getting into a military scuffle with the russian army should they decide to come pay you a visit, no matter what the west gave your soldiers, is not a good idea for your soldiers.
> > >
> > > When russia fights a war, their idea is to kill the other sides soldiers.
> > > With their intel and artillery, they have become very efficient at it. They have more artillery pieces, for example, then the next country by orders of magnitude. They have ranges beyond 50 miles and are accurate with redundancies to 18 inches and are mobile with tank tracks and truck heavy wheels for mobility and are pneumatic loading average around 6 per minute but could be faster initially in the short term. That stuff the west gave them will be in pieces along with your soldiers, IOW, you are only going to get your soldiers killed in large numbers.
> > >
> > > Next, if he comes in only for the eastern section, the strip he claims for russia will be wider than the narrower section he will ge It if you solve it at the table, unless he wants more than just that, which only gives you personally 3 options at that point.
> > >
> > > One is to be taken into house arrest. The next is your tell him for the sake of your country and people you will remain in power for stability, or you flee, convince europe to sympathize for their letting you down and raise some soldiers to head back, but that would be terribly bad in the short term for your country, as it would be ruined.
> > >
> > > Vladimir, volodomir, is off to the olympics, when he gets back he will decide, that is when you need to see if you can solve the eastern ukraine issue at the table, potentially ceding theeastern narrow section to stave it off may be an option.
> > >
> > > You have to decide if you can convince your people to accept a solve if you do.
> > >
> > > Ifyou solve it, that will not only help you and your people, but then gets you mostly out of potential issue that could implicate many others in the world.
> >

> > Re:"You have to decide if you can convince your people to accept a solve if you do."
> >
> > What the heck you're trying to tell me here ?
>
> > Then :
> > " If you solve it, that will not only help you and your people, but then gets you mostly out of potential issue that could implicate many others in the world"
> > What the heck you are trying to say?
> >
> > Let me try to make a short analysis here, giving you my understanding of it all or better said lack of understanding.
> > And will beggin with this actually :
> > "Vladimir, volodomir, is off to the olympics, when he gets back he will decide, that is when you need to see if you can solve the eastern ukraine issue at the table, potentially ceding the eastern narrow section to stave it off may be an option"

Argh! I touched "post message" by error twice , before I finished my analysis ..sorry about that .

Anywa
Actually let me start from the beginning:
You say : "Zelensky - you got yourself in a really interesting spot"...
What do you mean ?
The way you say it, sounds alarming somehow ...like I screwed myself somehow...legally
You know what ?
Let me change gear here : I am not quoting you anymore .
Will simply give you my "reading" , my interpretation of your words ...ok?
Is a good opportunity to test my intelligence and understand my thought process which is endowed with a perfect logic ...
Take notes ...

So let me begin:
You start with :

" Hey you communist bitch, you are in deep shit ...and you've done it all alone to your self ....don't say was me ...ok?"

Comments on that :
You use cheap manipulative psychology .
Let me explain
Psychology tells us ( in different words) that whenever we want to pass a point across, out of the whole story we have to extract a short simple statement in which we concentrate our main goal/idea that we try to pass across and that this statement is what we MUST begin with! ALWAYS WORKS!
Why is important to begin with that?
Is what "sticks!" Whatever else follows?
Is like "dry herbs in a soup": doesn't help and doesn't hurt ....yet is good to be there...to "dress up" he main content"
So you want me scared , worried , stressed, in a state of fear and incertitude .
Why ?
Fear is a very powerful feeling.
Randy almost killed me with it . Using exactly your method.
After he made me sacrifice for him ( I didn't got a job because he told me I help him better if I nanny his three twins ) or he has to hire a nanny, saying also that he can fly one extra day a month and earn my two weeks paycheck, making me feel am so damn little , as he was making $200/h.
I decided to go to pilot school. He screwed me on that too. So I sacrificed my wants for the sake of love and was biggest mistake I ever made ! I was depending on him with everything ! I lost my freedom since I met him not only in last four years. And he was keeping me in a constant fear of my tomorrow.
One day? What I believed was my period ? Wasn't .
It lasted four month not my regular four days.
Not bleeding, but hemorrhaging( is a huge difference between the two) , daily and nightly. Passing through my everything regardless of anything.
I was going to dentist back then, so I asked the doc if he has any clue what goes on with me. Very cold he says : cancer.
The whole world start spinning in my head ( was not as bad as what I felt when taken to quarantine, when my knees went soft on me) and somehow I managed to say thank you and bye and left. I don't know how I drove home. My mind was busy with making a bucket list for the three month I thought I got left to live. My intuition was screaming to me : is not true ! And I was telling myself : "and if somhow this is true ? Will be the one that finds the cure!"
With this in mind ? I started with such a sense of urgency and so driven to figure it all out, I began an intensive day and night medical study in the matter. Randy was telling me to go to doctor and have a test done. I refused saying that no doctor can help me and if is cancer , I rather don' t know.
I was so right to say that no doctor can help me as during my research I ended up on a forum full of poor women having same issue as me and they went to doctor and they took off weeks from work and spent money on all sorts of tests and doctors couldn't tell what is going on and concerned, they would convince them to have ovaries removed and not take a chance .Many women had surgery done and didn't helped, matter got worse.
On Christ day , after four month severely losing blood, I felt life is leaving my body . I was barely having pulse and I felt my heart almost stopping followed by a rapid beat ( arythmia- no blood left to pump). My heart was refusing to give up on me . I hand counted my pulse: 55 .
At 54 you're dead . I was one beat away . I was at the threshold . I told Randy . e was a nurse when young so he knew what this means. Seems so funny to me now as his reaction was not to dial 911 to seek help ,but he ran to Walgreens and get the little monitoring device for heart rate and Oxygen levels that you attach to your finger and curious set it on my finger and we read on the screen 55 , exactly like my count . All this happened in the morning , on Christmas day.
In the same day evening , on the beautiful sacred day of Christmas , my hemmorrage stoped. And so so my medical research. AND YES I DID FIGURED OUT THE REASON AFTER ONLY TWO MONTH OF INTENSIVE STUDY... DOCTORS? ALL OVER USA AND BEYOND, COULDNT DIAGNOSE IT RIGHT AFTER ALL THOSE MANY YEARS SCHOOLING .

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 22, 2022, 4:50:41 PM2/22/22
I went to see my dentist and i told him this :

" DO,

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 22, 2022, 5:06:39 PM2/22/22
> " Doc' , I don't have cancer . I WAS NATURALLY OVERDOSING ON ADRENALINE

YOU HAD TO SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE ! WAS SO PRECIOUS TO ME !
HIS EYES BULBS WERE ABOUT TO POP OUT FROM THEIR ORBITS AND JUST BY LOOKING AT HIM I COULD TELL HE WAS NEVER SO SHOCKED IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE ...
WHY?
HE KNEW IS TRUE ! And he was looking at me with a face that was screaming : You are a genius!!!
He couldn't articulate a sound ! Was that shocked!
While heading towards the door , i say : " watch out ! Don't work on stressed out women ! Bye!"

So ...I tell you this so you can spread the word ...
Maybe my dentist did already ? I don't know ...for sure he took credit for it ...

Just like with me making history : biggest consumer fraud ever , being attributed to three simple Americans ...and a book for their remembering !

I don't mind about not receiving any credit for my good brains ...i did nothing special to deserve them . I was just lucky .
I always said that am not beautiful , but am intelligent .

And there you guys arrive in my life and ...oh wow ...dare call me incompetent ???
There is nothing more insulting to me than that !
I mean , from genius to incompetent , is a very long f way !
If this story doesn't convince you of my genius brain ?

Go check the one with the University teacher of psysics that I dueled with on line about the speed of light and I won !

Is not first time when I beat the expert on his own domain !
Oh...btw ...
When I was only one year in this country , barely speaking English correctly , guess what I did ?

I won a debate with regard to a complaint in the front of a three panel judges , representing my sister !
Guess against whom ? A LAWYER !

WILL BE THE FIRST STUDENT OF LAW EVER WITH A HISTORY OF WON CASES BEFORE THE BAR EXAM !

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 22, 2022, 5:21:49 PM2/22/22
Did you ever went to Magic Mountains ?
Do you remember how powerful is that feeling you have on the rides ?
Like your stomach is up to your esophagus...and you feel so relieved when it stops ...even tough you do enjoy the ride ...
BUT WHY THAT FEELING ?
FEAR!
Yes : ADRENALINE RUSH .
BUT IMAGINE NOW HAVING THAT FEELINGS YOU HAVE ON A RIDE , ALL DAY LONG ,EVERY DAY FOR LONG TIME FRAMES ...
DO YOU BELIEVE WOULD BE PLEASANT ?
DO YOU BELIEVE WE CAN TAKE IT ? ALL DAY ? EVERY DAY ?
NOPE !
WE DIE ! WE CANT TAKE THAT POWERFUL FEELING FOR MORE THAN A RIDE ...

BUT WHAT IF YOU HAVE NO CHOICE AND SOMEONE DELIVERS THIS TO YOU ALL DAY LONG ?

I BET YOU WOULD HEMORRHAGE! THROUGH YOUR EARS , THROUGH YOUR A.. , DOESN'T MATTER ,,FOR AS LONG AS THERE IS AN OUTLET FOR THE BLOOD TO RUSH OUT ...OR YOU'LL DIE ...A VEIN WOULD POPP OUT ...IS A WAY OF OUR BODY TO PRESERVE ITSELF ...

SO NOW YOU KNOW THAT FEAR CAN KILL ....WHEN DELIVERED CONSTANTLY ....

QUIT THAT TACTIC...IS NOT GOOD

AND WHENEVER I BEGAN WRITING TODAY , NEVER INTENDED TO SAY THIS STORY ...IT CROSSED MY MIND THOUGH ...MY BRAIN CONNECTED WHAT RANDY WAS DOING TO ME WITH WHAT YOU DO ....

I STILL WANT TO CONTINUE MY INITIAL INTENT ON EXPLAINING WHAT I GET FROM WHAT YOU WRITE , USING MY OWN WORDS ...READING BETWEEN THE LINES ...
WILL CONTINUE ...BUT FOR NOW I STOP ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 22, 2022, 5:32:52 PM2/22/22
NOT EVEN YOU HAVE THAT IN YOUR RECORD , MR. STANFORD !

SO ....BOW IN THE FRONT OF MY MAGNIFICENCE !
AS BY DOING SO ?
WILL BE THE PROOF THAT YOU GOT BRAINS !

TOLD YOU AM A WOMAN AND A HALF !
AND I NEVER EXAGERRATE ...I JUST SPEAK THE TRUTH ...EVEN WHEN IT COMES TALKING ABOUT MYSELF.
I RATHER TAKE A CHANCE ON BEING CALLED " IMMODEST". THAN BETRAY THE TRUTH !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 8:12:43 PM5/4/22
Am so happy I didn't delete this one ...it makes so much sense !
And you surely don't talk with Zelensky about house arrest Michael ...

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 8:23:18 PM5/4/22
.I go back and reread and try to extract the most important ones to proof my sayings and justify delay .
And I learn that you wanted to do it , to settle but someone else does not ! .I am telling you :
Don't get mad at me for what's coming !
That person that went against ?
May really really dislike you !
Am telling you that !
Do you know how ridiculous I feel to show all this to judges in higher courts and tell the story ?
And proof my sayings ?
That complicated story already ? Will look so damn crazy adding to the whole freaking story this forum !!
Oh well...I don't like to do it , yet I must ! So lets do it ! I really extended that moment to Max !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 8:40:37 PM5/4/22
And you know what Michael ?I will not point fingers saying you broke the rules as the DA supposed not to contact defender ..not at all! I proposed to Congress for that to be allowed before prosecutor files charges to interview all parties and after that to decide .
So not once will point fingers at you saying you broke that rule as to me this rule is pretty stupid.
What will point out of it all is : that you delayed me proposing settlement then for whatever reason this is gone .
I have to mention this because clearly proofs you are all aware of my innocence yet still f.me over with warrants and surveillance and crap that shouldn't be there ...you know ?

That's all will point out from here ...is very important .
I have to justify ...and the fact that I was here talking to you ?
Stands as proof am no fugitive . It does !

Very important again !
Sorry ...
I know what I promised ..and would have kept my promise ..
I don't feel good for the fact that I said will not tell about this forum then I changed mind .
I changed mind because I learned I was a foul ! And that you actually pull time ...I don't know still what the heck happened :
You bs me all along from the BEGGINING ?
Or someone else got in the way and didn't agreed with it later ...
Am still not sure what to believe out of it all ...
And is irrelevant in this point in time if was done to delay me or to foul me or to obstruct me from seeking help in higher court ...whatever the reason may be ?
Any of them all possible ? They are all a "no do !"..they are all wrong ...
So yes ...you guys changed mind , then so am I !
You took your word back ?
Then so am I , no ?
Am alone while you so many ...
Am weak and poor while you're all ok at least .
I have to be there as I said for no. 1 : ME!
AND BELIEVE ME OR NOT ?
IS FIRST TIME AM THERE FOR ME BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!
IS THE LESSON I MUST LEARN !
AND AM READY TO DO IT ..
I KINDA FEEL BAD FOR THE WORD GIVEN AMD NOT FOLLOW , BUT THEN I TELL MYSELF : DONT BE STUPID ! THEY SCREW YOU FOR YEARS ...WHERE ARE THEIR ETHICS ?
AND I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I DO IS UNETHICAL ...IS JUST THE FACT THAT SITUATION TURNED AROUND EXACTLY IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION . YOU BREACHED TO ME ...SO THEN, I DON'T HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS EITHER ...YOU KNOW ?

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 8:55:34 PM5/4/22
Am thinking in how can I out this story together so it doesn't look too crazy ...
Something like ...oh well Michael surveilled me and saw I search his name ...lol so he decided to do help me find him ...lol seeing I tell even Congress that I don't see in this an issue lol .so Michael , ? Decided to talk to me code .. remain incognito half way ...lol...sounds so stupid lol!
He knew I can read between the lines ...lol...
As I mention that in an email .
So he the smart one , decided to talk about eastern European countries and Russia knowing this will pull my attention . And then made me an offer to seat at the table saying this is my chance ...now or never ..lol
This is insane lol
They will look at both of us thinking we both need psychiatric help .
I will look better lol because I keep begging you to switch to normal .
You refused ...I insisted ...so yeah ..sorry you'll look crazier than me ...
Is true ...

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 9:04:08 PM5/4/22
Then once we found each other in the Mormons forum ?
Then he began to conversate about the weather lol...music and wherever else ...just the type of conversation you have on a first date ...lol wink wink ...
Then he start insulting me ...then I got pissed ...
For while we were arguing like married for 39 years couple ...fed up with one another ...
Then he became flirtatious a bit ,. Just as much to start me and verify if I like him or not ...
Issue or non-issue , doesn't matter , is that I kinda liked him ...what can I do ?
Then after he got his trophhee and ego boost ? He trashed me ...throwing me away calling me a psycho bitch saying he is too good for me...to go look for psychos like myself . Oh ! And he said if would live in England , they would have called me a BIRD ! LOL

MICHAEL THIS IS CRAZY ! REALLY !
BUT HEY ...SAYS A LOT ...AM NOT THE ONLY INCOMPETENT AROUND LMAO! THERE IS JOW TWO OF US CRAZY LOL...YOU CRAZIER THAN ME ....LOL..IS OK
WHO DECIDES WHAT CRAZY IS ? REALLY ?
I KNOW WRONG BY RIGHT AND I DIDnt HARMED ANYONE ...too bad ..I guess lmao...was as answer to self defend ...

Crazy shit ...really ...

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 9:14:14 PM5/4/22
Michael told me to seat at the table , make list with what I want from Russia cause he goes to grab Putin and prosecute him . So he invited me to seat at an imaginary table and make imaginary lists with Christmas wishes that never come true ...not any how but from Mother Russia ...that's what daddy Michael said .
So I said no at first ...then yes ...then no again ...and he reminded me we have a deal. So I agreed ...and when about to finally seat at the freaking table ?
Somebody came back from olympics and broke the legs of the damn table ...nothing left to seat at ...
4 mil. Tax free ? Gone with Russian Santa !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 9:24:52 PM5/4/22
Am literally laughing my but off reading the last one especially
.our "love" story Michael darling ? Is one unique story ...
Guys on a first date ? usually ask the girl to go out see a movie ...have a dinner , not sitting at Russian tables offering them millions ...lol...and stupid me I was playing hard to get ...lol

No...I was honest always ...am just kidding ..

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 9:38:33 PM5/4/22
And for a while was fun ...we "dated "in nightly and daily basis ...lmao...we both kinda enjoy it ...and made our minds run wild ..Michael was playing dramatically hard to get till he realized he offended me then expressed his undying love through songs by Lennon : back to ussr ! Lol
Me , enjoying his love songs , I start writing him poems ...
Then the romance was gone! He started accusing me am a well known cocaine drug addict ( bummer ! Wrong drug ! Lol nicotine is my favorite one ...vape ..am vaping baby, baby baby ! Three times my baby ! See after almost six month ? You know nothing about me still but how wild I can be in home made videos lol) omg ...you must have a collection huh ?

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 9:41:12 PM5/4/22
Then , dear higher court ? And board and Congress , he left me ...he abandoned me ..so I came to this court to let you know he is guilty of revenge porn ...lmao! Blackmailing me emailing me fucking with me and with CIA and with all others ...NSA and calling himself my government ...lmao

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 9:48:10 PM5/4/22
And I want to let you know ? Am here to ask for justice : I am Zelensky he is Putin !
Reminder : everyone likes Zelensky , but Putin ! Let's accuse him of genocide ..he killed Ukraine as mother Russia ? Was to small...back in ussr !!!! Again at the very end ? He made threats with his best man who was taken by Homeland sec. Dept. For interrogation ...
This was another version of Star Wars ... am a star while Michael is an asteroid ...we both collided destroying one another because of China and Olympics ....and this is how the world ended : with Big bang boomerang !

The end

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 10:18:23 PM5/4/22
The Earth was destroyed completely ..by the end of this movie ..
Star wars II?
We will be friends on Mars wherr we can scrabble one another while drinking wine from mike's winery . ..
and apple martinis for me please ....

To be continued ...
If Mars will survive Putin's nuclear bombs !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 10:19:54 PM5/4/22
Mars is trendy right now .... will make friends with E. Musk!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 19, 2022, 6:27:04 AM5/19/22
On Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 1:56:07 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> First off, getting into a military scuffle with the russian army should they decide to come pay you a visit, no matter what the west gave your soldiers, is not a good idea for your soldiers.
>
> When russia fights a war, their idea is to kill the other sides soldiers.
> With their intel and artillery, they have become very efficient at it. They have more artillery pieces, for example, then the next country by orders of magnitude. They have ranges beyond 50 miles and are accurate with redundancies to 18 inches and are mobile with tank tracks and truck heavy wheels for mobility and are pneumatic loading average around 6 per minute but could be faster initially in the short term. That stuff the west gave them will be in pieces along with your soldiers, IOW, you are only going to get your soldiers killed in large numbers.
>
> Next, if he comes in only for the eastern section, the strip he claims for russia will be wider than the narrower section he will get if you solve it at the table, unless he wants more than just that, which only gives you personally 3 options at that point.
>
> One is to be taken into house arrest. The next is your tell him for the sake of your country and people you will remain in power for stability, or you flee, convince europe to sympathize for their letting you down and raise some soldiers to head back, but that would be terribly bad in the short term for your country, as it would be ruined.
>
> Vladimir, volodomir, is off to the olympics, when he gets back he will decide, that is when you need to see if you can solve the eastern ukraine issue at the table, potentially ceding the eastern narrow section to stave it off may be an option.
>
> You have to decide if you can convince your people to accept a solve if you do.
>
> If you solve it, that will not only help you and your people, but then gets you mostly out of potential issue that could implicate many others in the world.

Dude !! Look how many threats you make here !
And you are not ashamed at least ?!!
And dare you say you talk.about Zelensky and not.me.!!
Since when you have the right to put Zelensky in house arrest ???
Clearly you won't.go.to Ukraine to punish Zelensky for using cocaine as you say in another post ...
Dude ! I really truly wonder : wtf are you on?.
As so far i learn about you this :

1. You brag in the news about fighting corruption - WHILE YOU ARE CORRUPTED
2. You brag about fighting criminality - WHEN YOU ARE A CRIMINAL
3. You are part of a Nazi group when you are half Mexican .
4. You brag about drugs all day long - YOU MUST BE A DRUG ADDICT !