Watch Out For Yost

Robbie

Jan 25, 2022, 9:59:34 PMJan 25
Michael Yost is considered armed and dangerous.
May be intoxicated with DMX.
Do not try to apprehend him yourself.

If you spot him, notify the your local DEA office.

Michael

Jan 25, 2022, 10:31:38 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 7:59:34 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> Michael Yost is considered armed and dangerous.

I certainly wouldn't require a weapon.

> May be intoxicated with DMX.

I don't abuse that stuff, that is what robbie used to do early in his DEA career.

> Do not try to apprehend him yourself.

They don't need you to tell them that.

> If you spot him, notify the your local DEA office.

The DEA has known where I am at every second for the last nineteen years, because you falsely assert something you could never prove.

Robbie

Jan 25, 2022, 10:36:58 PMJan 25
Michael <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 7:59:34 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> > Michael Yost is considered armed and dangerous.
>
> I certainly wouldn't require a weapon.

There you go with the threats.

Be smart, Yost. Turn yourself in.

Michael

Jan 25, 2022, 10:52:16 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 8:36:58 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> Michael <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 7:59:34 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> > > Michael Yost is considered armed and dangerous.
> >
> > I certainly wouldn't require a weapon.
> There you go with the threats.

What threat?

I have pre-emptive self defense.

I have to be around to do what I need to do.

The world can be a dangerous place.

As is the universe.

Robbie

Jan 25, 2022, 11:07:24 PMJan 25
Michael <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 8:36:58 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> > Michael <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I certainly wouldn't require a weapon.
> > There you go with the threats.
>

> What threat?
>
> I have pre-emptive self defense.

Resisting arrest is not self defense

Michael

Jan 25, 2022, 11:15:05 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:07:24 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> Michael <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > There you go with the threats.
> >

> > What threat?
> >
> > I have pre-emptive self defense.
> Resisting arrest

Have never done that.

See how you lie all the time?

You just love to libel and slander, telling lies about people as you are a chronic liar with excessive dishonesty; how you conned some court into going along with your bs I do not know.

Robbie

Jan 25, 2022, 11:36:23 PMJan 25
Michael <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:07:24 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> > Michael <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > What threat?
> > >
> > > I have pre-emptive self defense.
> > Resisting arrest is not self defense
>
> Have never done that.

You are doing it now.
Turn yourself in peacefully.

Michael

Jan 25, 2022, 11:54:09 PMJan 25

On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:36:23 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> Michael <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Resisting arrest is not self defense
> >
> > Have never done that.
>
> You are doing it now.

Do you even know the elements of the misdemeanor, resisting arrest?

You not having a case against me is not me resisting arrest, you buffoonish moron!

Robbie

Jan 25, 2022, 11:59:45 PMJan 25
Don't try to legal beagle me.
You are going to jail. Get your affairs in order.

Michael

Jan 26, 2022, 12:08:12 AMJan 26
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:59:45 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:

> You are going to jail.

Not from anything you assert.

You are living in fantasy land and the courts have been feeding your delusions.