INFORMATION ON MORMON UNDERWEAR!

Infidel

Oct 30, 2006, 10:51:50 AM10/30/06

Nancy

Oct 30, 2006, 1:27:21 PM10/30/06
That's not "Mormon" underwear (talking about 'garment's). I don't buy
that this is from any kind of Babtists.
1. they wouldn't advertise such things.

2..they don't believe in celebrating Halloween!

Bill

Oct 30, 2006, 8:26:35 PM10/30/06

Infidel wrote:
> http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist/328345

LOL! Is someone actually stupid enough to think Landover Baptist
is real!? Just look at this page:
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/tos.html to see the statement that the
entire site is a work of fiction and nothing more than parody and
satire.

Thank you, Infidel, for clearly demonstrating how much of a liar
and idiot you are. I'm sure Jesus Christ appreciates you attempting to
deceive people in his name. It was Christ denying, hate filled people
like you that caused me to leave the cult of Christitanity and find a
real religion.

Helen

Nov 2, 2006, 6:06:00 AM11/2/06

"Infidel" <summerov...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist/328345

This linke is just in bad taste, typical of the evangelists of the Jesus
camp mentality to set up such a site.

Helen

Nov 2, 2006, 6:20:50 AM11/2/06

"Nancy" <heartfo...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Who does not believe in celebrating Halloween? I know members of the LDS
faith do, but those odd born against who burn Harry Potter books probably
do not celebrate Halloween.
When I first joined the church Halloween was not big in Australia like it is
now, but our ward had a Halloween party anyway and I was kind of pissed off
b/c it was an American holiday and we were aussies..Well the ward party
ended up being a lot of fun, especially b/c I made my best mate wear the
ugly pumpkin suite that I was meant to wear and I went as a pagan wicker
witch...Great out fit...
The friend in the pumpkin suite was ambushed by kids all night...
Now so many kids want to trick or treat here in my part of town and we let
them get into the spirit.and the lollies..
What pisses me off is that the LDS members over here celebrate American
Thanksgiving day when it has nothing to do with Aussie culture, but they do
not celebrate Australia day,
Halloween has our ancient Celtic back history, but thanksgiving has nothing
to do with Australia..Why aussie members celebrate it is beyond me....

Helen

Nov 2, 2006, 6:21:42 AM11/2/06

"Bill" <billj...@gmail.com> wrote in message

What religion did you find Bill?

Iosepa Hawaii Loa

Nov 3, 2006, 3:26:56 AM11/3/06
On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:20:50 +1100, Helen wrote:

> thanksgiving has nothing to do with Australia..Why aussie members
> celebrate it is beyond me....

My guess is that an Aussie family made a traditional Thanksgiving dinner
for some home-sick American missionary, and it spread from there.
Besides, who doesn't like a big party with a huge meal? lol

Iosepa
--
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i ka pono.
:The life (sovereignty) of the land is perpetuated in (by) righteousness.

enjoy responsibly

Nov 3, 2006, 3:46:53 PM11/3/06

Yeah, but what could be scarier than the Satanic pagan mind-fuck kult
of Mormondumb?