russia's currently invincible weapon in ukraine

Michael

Feb 13, 2024, 4:00:55 PMFeb 13
The zircon hypersonic is real.

There is nothing ukraine can do.

They need to talk to putin on the phone.

Mihaela

Feb 14, 2024, 11:00:51 PMFeb 14
-----

Well... talk is useless .. facts talk !
God is reminding me of the action I know i have to take ..
I don't want to upset him , neither hurt myself...

Putin has my number....even tough he can't change anything with e pty words ...facts talk!
And is all the same old , same old ...

https://youtu.be/3-zeLYFQ8k4?si=xd0KOYCrgZtf6_iX

Mihaela

Feb 14, 2024, 11:09:34 PMFeb 14
Michael, I wo Der if you will ever learn that am crazy enough to be scared of nothing and no one, but God !
And when 8 say I fear God, I don't mean literally fear in the literal meaning... fear to upset him , as I really don't want to do so , as I love him so much! Would be the last to ever upset him!

Mihaela

Feb 14, 2024, 11:17:27 PMFeb 14
On Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 8:00:51 PM UTC-8, Mihaela wrote:
------

You are the false friend God talks about :
https://youtu.be/L9maVbtPWQM?si=t7KDioQ_y7JtmSmr