space command placing review

Michael

May 12, 2022, 12:38:06 PM5/12/22
'With only a cursory review of the process itself, the DoD OIG’s conclusion that the previous basing decision was reasonable simply means that it was logical based on flawed evaluations'

Michael

May 12, 2022, 12:39:34 PM5/12/22
On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:38:06 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> 'With only a cursory review of the process itself, the DoD OIG’s conclusion that the previous basing decision was reasonable simply means that it was logical based on flawed evaluations'

IOW, 'based on errors in thinking, it was reasonable and logical the action taken.'

Michael

May 12, 2022, 12:40:40 PM5/12/22
'The faulty reasoning led to reasonable action' so it is ok.

Michael

May 12, 2022, 12:42:06 PM5/12/22
'We weren't thinking straight, so it is fine what we did.'

Michael

May 12, 2022, 12:44:35 PM5/12/22
"whoops, what a doozy, but it is okay, as we did it based on something we thought that we were wrong about'

Mihaela Hristodor

May 19, 2022, 6:32:12 AM5/19/22
On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:39:34 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
Oh well , if you talk about psychologist error ?.
You're wrong !.
Will proof conspiracy from day 1 till the end !
None if your defenses will.stand ! I promise you that !
And.will.write to OIG and invite him in this forum too .
Will see what his opinion is or will be ...

Mihaela Hristodor

May 19, 2022, 6:33:58 AM5/19/22
And will invite OPR too.

Mihaela Hristodor

May 19, 2022, 6:42:25 AM5/19/22
On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:39:34 AM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
How many errors in thinking can be excusable ?
Huh???
You demonstrate an error in thinking for five years dude !!!
Lying and falsifying papers and waivers in my name and falsely accusing me and lying and JAILING me for an order that was never issued and setting me in quarantine jail saying I have COVID when I didn't , and lying am incompetent because you have nothing to show to a jury , and divert me to mental health when I never asked for diversion which implies guilt!!!! I want trial to proof I am falsely accused !
No!!! You diverted me when I don't qualify as am accused of a violent crime !?!
A those are errors !???
Besides that ?.
You charged me for PC 243E1 ON CITIZEN ARREST WHICH IS EXCEPTION !!!! A CITIZEN CAN NOT ARREST FOR THIS PENAL CODE : 243E1!!!
THEN THE REPORT/ INCIDENT NUMBER ISSUED ? WAS EXHAUSTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR !!!

HOWANY WRRORS

Mihaela Hristodor

May 19, 2022, 6:49:39 AM5/19/22
Everything you count on ?
Will be no more !
Will be destroyed by "the tower !"
You'll be nude in the front of the world facing severe punishment !