so you have a policy and you then have feedback and results from what the policy is doing

Michael

Jan 28, 2024, 9:25:18 PMJan 28
If a policy you have is getting detrimental results, significantly so, perhaps it is time to review the initial policy that leads to those results for potential modification or revision of the policy.

Mihaela

Jan 29, 2024, 1:15:33 AMJan 29
On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 6:25:18 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> If a policy you have is getting detrimental results, significantly so, perhaps it is time to review the initial policy that leads to those results for potential modification or revision of the policy.

------

What are you trying to say ?
That your mayor follows the f policy ?

How about following the f law ? Huh?
No policy ever supersedes the law !

Mihaela

Jan 29, 2024, 1:19:48 AMJan 29
On Sunday, January 28, 2024 at 6:25:18 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> If a policy you have is getting detrimental results, significantly so, perhaps it is time to review the initial policy that leads to those results for potential modification or revision of the policy.
-----

Besides that?
Any person in managerial position ?
When in circumstances like that ?
They have the right to take decisions and adapt the uniqueness of a situation that doesn't fit the script ,
Is common sense!

Are you all, idiots there?
Remind him he is not in the navy anymore ,
Where you execute am order , you don't ask questions !
In civil life ?
You can bent a rule and you are ok to do so , for as long as you can justify !

Mihaela

Jan 29, 2024, 1:39:37 AMJan 29
When I worked for Directv?
A costumer calls saying he wants DTV 15 minutes before call center's system would shut down .
I said : how important is for you to have dtv ?
He said: very important! We are moving amd if my kids don't have this and that by this day ? Will be bad !
The moment I heard how important is for him amd his family ?
Next question was :" Sir, do you trust me?"
He goes :" yes !"
Was all I need to hear !
I explained quick saying: is impossible to make a sale in 15 minutes .
But not for me ..., yet, the only way to make this happen ?
I hate no time to discuss anything! I ask questions, you answer ! Je said ok!
So let's do it :
Full name , address, ssn, etc .
I choose his packaging/ his plan , I didn’t had time to play him the MANDATORY recording with regard to the contract for 2 years i signed him up for ...

I was typing , clicking, done ! Sale went trough! Right on time !

After that ?
I said kow let me explain to you what I did !
I choose this for package for you... he said excellent ! Saying ismexactly wjat he had and what he wanted.
I played the recording a,d all other stuff ,install date, etc.
He was one very happy customer , I got a sale , amd company got a customer !

I was aware of the fact that I break all the company rules !
All! But for everyone's benefit !
I asked the right questions: how important is for you?
And : do you trust me ?
Is all I needed to hear! I ran his credit and all ...I knew I have no time to talk to him or ask any questions other then personal info, to make it happen .

A sale was taking usually up to one hour!
40 minutes, depends if customer has questions and all that !

I was the manager at my own desk there...
And I took the right decision !

The team manager ? Listened to the whole thing amd told me am amazing!
Nobody else would have done it , but me!

Nobody would have seen my solution , even tough we all wanted a sale , yet everyone would say is impossible! And it is ! For the regular guy ! Never for me !