for those wanting to follow this along on twitter

Michael

Mar 26, 2022, 4:29:03 PM3/26/22

Mihaela Hristodor

Mar 27, 2022, 1:32:23 PM3/27/22
On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 1:29:03 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> https://twitter.com/mikemik83416355/with_replies

Am a follower ...
So this was the prize for my poem ?

Thanks ...

Michael darling ...you keep talking about some infection ...
What are you talking about ?
This ?

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5018376/pg5?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue

Mihaela Hristodor

Mar 27, 2022, 2:15:04 PM3/27/22
On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 1:29:03 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> https://twitter.com/mikemik83416355/with_replies

I follow Zelensky on Telegram ...you have no clue when I listen to him how much I relate to everything he says !
He is the small awesome wonderful guy...just like me : the rebel with cause !

Mihaela Hristodor

Mar 27, 2022, 2:37:33 PM3/27/22
Hahaha...guess what I did ?
I follow Zelensky on Telegram so I wrote him this :
"Dear Mr. president Zelensky,
I am Romanian living in USA for many years .
Just like yourself, Inwas "attacked " by someone way bigger than myself ( apparently) and I must defend myself.
That person made threats and told me they will win.
What follows is my answer to that person and because I mention the country you represent , I thought I should share ..".and I copy paste poem you inspired me to make .

I hope he will enjoy ...

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 12, 2022, 3:18:22 PM4/12/22
On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 1:29:03 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
> https://twitter.com/mikemik83416355/with_replies

I went in tweeter to unfollow you and saw you blocked me !
You are such idiot !
You had three followers ! Including me ! Mike Mike !
You literally invited me to go there is more than than obvious and you dare block ? You such a bad comedian !
I had to comeback to write that as PS. to my very last post ...I had to comeback to tell you : you are such arrogant idiot man !
No hope left that you'll ever change !
Criminals ? God how I always forget that ?
Criminals ? Are faithful to no one but their crimes !
So stay out from my life from this moment on ! Don't bother to post your tricky manipulative posts !
You are literally despicable !
Will have a bitter taste in my mind everytime you pop in there ...
You are indeed nothing else but a very hateful enemy !
GTFO from my life as you forced yourself in for over four years and seems you have no intent to leave ! Unless am death you nasty hater and enemy you are !
I will never ever,.NEVER EVER TRY AT LEAST TO THINK THAT INSIDE OF YOU THERE IS ANYTHING GOOD LEFT : YOU ARE ALL ROTTEN !
CORRUPTED TO NO END AND YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONSCIOUSNESS OR ANY REMORSE !
YOU ARE LITERRALY A F. MONSTER! .
And put your Scrabble up your criminal ass...no needed here anyway ! .you are defeated enough ...no need for more ...
Loser !
You will lose all you got and none will have compassion on you !
Not I at least , the one that has compassion for everyone !
Pig!

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 18, 2022, 9:38:19 PM4/18/22
I was so right here when told you all that !
Is so true every single word ? That is unbelievable!
I know the truth about you , before I read the post about Africa dying starving and your happiness about all that !
You are indeed : DESPICABLE !
Am sad as I truly hoped in every person there may be something good and defended you in my own mind ...all the time !
God have mercy on your ugly soul dude ..