to the stuffy shirt leaders of europe countries

Michael

Jan 8, 2022, 4:27:53 PMJan 8

You have a chance to go to the table to negotiate a deal with mr putin; suggest you take advantage of that fact.

You must have a list of things you want from russia in return to make a deal.

Make the list.

You want to solve this at a table, this is your chance; don't flap your gums to try and sound tough to your people, be wise, or you will get your people set on fire.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 9, 2022, 9:57:43 PMJan 9
On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 7:47:21 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> Am fed up with it !

Are you in colorado springs?

If not you should keep it to yourself.

Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 10, 2022, 12:30:48 AMJan 10
On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 9:11:12 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ok...You are correct ..

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 14, 2022, 9:25:57 PMJan 14
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 8:47:32 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> transcend

This religion does not refer to it that way, it uses the term exalted.
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 17, 2022, 5:12:03 PMJan 17
On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 12:06:28 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> ----------------------------
> I don't mind....
> I do not follow a specific religion.
> I follow God .

God has a religion.
And you are expected to comply with any local requirements.
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 19, 2022, 10:00:18 PMJan 19
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 7:50:51 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> God made a religion!
> Before God made it all?There was nothing....

There was the prior big bang he came from, of course you wouldn't know that or have access to it, you don't even know what is going on locally right now.
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 19, 2022, 10:15:19 PMJan 19
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 8:12:23 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> I know about big bang ...
> And yes I have no clue of what goes on locally ...
> Do you mind enlighten me ?

Clueless and knows about big bangs.

Okay here is a hint:

27 And it came to pass, as the voice was still speaking, Moses cast his eyes and beheld the earth, yea, even all of it; and there was not a particle of it which he did not behold, discerning it by the Spirit of God.

28 And he beheld also the inhabitants thereof, and there was not a soul which he beheld not; and he discerned them by the Spirit of God; and their numbers were great, even numberless as the sand upon the sea shore.

29 And he beheld many lands; and each land was called EARTH
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 21, 2022, 8:56:21 PMJan 21
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 10:51:01 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:

> I respect everyone's point of view.

With that attitude, you would entertain the enemies viewpoint.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 25, 2022, 1:06:17 AMFeb 25
On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 1:27:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> You have a chance to go to the table to negotiate a deal with mr putin; suggest you take advantage of that fact.
>
> You must have a list of things you want from russia in return to make a deal.
>
> Make the list.
>
> You want to solve this at a table, this is your chance; don't flap your gums to try and sound tough to your people, be wise, or you will get your people set on fire.

Dude!
You came and told me : WE HAVE A DEAL!
AND I SAID TRUE! AND I WAS THERE FOR THE DEAL KEEPING MY WORD!
AND YOU??????
DARE COME TO ME AFTER ALL AND FLIPP ME OFF? TALKING ABOUT WISDOM?
YOU ARE A CROOK DUDE!
IS SO DISGUSTING WHEN PEOPLE LACK INTEGRITY!
IS SIMPLY DISGUSTING!

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 8:30:10 PMApr 25
On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 1:27:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> You have a chance to go to the table to negotiate a deal with mr putin; suggest you take advantage of that fact.
>
> You must have a list of things you want from russia in return to make a deal.
>
> Make the list.
>
> You want to solve this at a table, this is your chance; don't flap your gums to try and sound tough to your people, be wise, or you will get your people set on fire.

Look at this !
Threats and intimidation and fear !
Dear of consequences of own wrong doing !

Mihaela Hristodor

Apr 25, 2022, 8:32:37 PMApr 25
On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 6:57:43 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 7:47:21 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Am fed up with it !
>

> Are you in colorado springs?
>
> If not you should keep it to yourself.

Secrecy !!!
Only crooks have a lot to hide Michael !
I thought transparency is the word of this century !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 4, 2022, 12:49:31 AMMay 4
Are you in Colorado ?
Wow!
Hidden pile of sorrow crap !
You have slot to hide indeed !
Will pull your mask off !!!!!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 1:15:07 PM (11 days ago) May 7
On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 1:27:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> You have a chance to go to the table to negotiate a deal with mr putin; suggest you take advantage of that fact.
>
> You must have a list of things you want from russia in return to make a deal.
>
> Make the list.
>
> You want to solve this at a table, this is your chance; don't flap your gums to try and sound tough to your people, be wise, or you will get your people set on fire.

Hey , I ran a chart with my dob without exact time of birth ( which is v. Important ) and I was amazed to see that it says what I just already told you what that psychic said about my career : that will be feared and respected ! Am wowed !
See? This can't be coincidence ...how many coincidences can happen to someone ?
Is rather confirmation ! Everything happens for a reason !
Here the long to see how much truth astrology holds .
Was meant for me to be here !!! I could have done absolutely nothing to change that ! Was destined to be this way at the moment I was born ...

https://interactive.0800-horoscope.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal0800#.YnanVmRlB6g

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 1:24:45 PM (11 days ago) May 7
Grrrr.....the page didn't mantained data...here I copied and pasted the content :

Birth Chart

This birth chart shows the positions of the planets of Mihaela

The planets in the signs

The position of the planets in the signs of the Zodiac has an influence on the character of the individual and these influences form a large part of the individual psyche.

Sun in Sagittarius

She is good, idealistic, enthusiastic and warm-hearted. She is independent, has a taste for travel and freedom. She is pre-disposed to a professional career.

Weaknesses: She is too adventurous and leaves things to chance: takes risks which cause problems: she is rebellious and has a playful spirit.

Moon in Aquarius

She is sociable, intelligent and lucid. Thanks to great sociability, she has many friends. She is modern, original, inventive, non-conformist and brings new life.

Weaknesses: she is eccentric, with sharp mood swings. Complex love life.

Mercury in Capricorn

Reflective, deep thinker: a fine and vivacious mind. Undertakes lengthy studies or, if circumstances do not allow, will teach herself. A rational person.

Weaknesses: rancor, coldness, malice, and often a pessimist.

Venus in Sagittarius

Open-heartedness, devotion, generosity, charity, altruism. She likes foreigners or she can find love abroad. Has problems with the family or with the society in which she lives. She looks for affection, love far from the family circle or from the native country.

Weaknesses: she loves adventure and risk, and the unforeseen is always to be expected.

Mars in Aquarius

She uses her aggressiveness in a social battle for freedom, or independence or adventure, but always linked to society. Likes adventure, independence. Disturbances, changes, upsets.

Jupiter in Libra

A high liver with a sweet, attractive and sunny disposition. Likes justice, which she trusts. She knows how to forgive completely.

Weaknesses: she can have problems, because she gets involved in doubtful situations through trusting too much.

Saturn in Taurus

Slow but persistent in action. Perseverance of effort, assiduity, in a regular and set manner.

Weaknesses: she perseveres, insisting on her way but is intransigent. Not very expansive.

Uranus in Libra

Well-developed artistic leanings. Her balance can be upset by too great an independence.

Neptune in Scorpio

Investigation, inquiry, secrets.

Pluto in Virgo

Takes away her shyness.

Interplanetary aspects

The interplanetary aspects have a strong influence on the character and disposition of the individual and, consequently, on her destiny.

The conjunction aspect is variable and depends above all on the nature of the conjoint planets.

-120 Opposition Jupiter - Saturn

She is indifferent to what goes on around her, is mistrustful and always unsatisfied. She is easily irritated.

95 Trine Mars - Jupiter

She has a good sense of organization, she is jovial, frank and sincere. She is full of dynamism and over-abundant energy. She loves life and takes all it has to offer. She likes sports and the outdoor life. She is successful professionally and emotionally. She usually has lots of children.

90 Sextile Venus - Uranus

independent in love. Her love life is rich, but with passing love affairs. She tires quickly and is scared of losing her liberty. If she marries, she will regret it. She has that little something that attracts the opposite sex: she likes amorous adventures, she is romantic. She is the eternal lover and, of course, is unfaithful if she has a serious relationship. She likes art, anything new.

68 Trine Mercury - Saturn

-68 Square Mars - Neptune

-65 Square Mercury - Uranus

She likes polemic, to criticize and, above all, to contradict. She lacks diplomacy and tends to dissipate her energy. She cannot stay in the same place, likes change even if it means a backward step in her professional career.

47 Sextile Sun - Moon

She has lots of vitality. She likes public life, she is popular and her company is appreciated. She is balanced, at ease with herself and gets on very well with her parents.

37 Sextile Neptune - Pluto

36 Sextile Mars - Saturn

She is energetic and determined. She has strength and resistance, ability and patience: she is tough, and sometimes insensitive, and puts all her energy and talents into overcoming all the obstacles to her success. She is obstinate, calculating, does not take on anything without having thought of all the possible consequences, she can take all the time in the world and never loses patience to achieve her objectives. She is not particularly popular in her circle, but is feared and respected.

----------------
Amazing isn't it ?
Use the link to get your own .
You'll be surprised !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 1:35:23 PM (11 days ago) May 7
And btw :
Don't forget this is the result of a chart without exact time of birth which does make a difference .
And I tell you this because " weaknesses" are not necessarily true . They are "sweetened" by other aspects in the chart .
This is computer generated and some of the results are contradictory .
An astrologer sees that for ex : at weaknesses it says : "malice " for example ...an astrologer sees that this was anihilated by another aspect in the chart.

You know what I mean ?
Or popularity : I was very popular in highschool and all my life, even here, where I do not socialize !
Which is contrary actually with my natural tendency as am like a butterfly ....I love people .
But here ? Hard to find quality ones the deserves my company so I retired from socializing . I learn to enjoy my solitude . Am never bored ....I read a lot .

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 2:15:33 PM (11 days ago) May 7
Some aspects from the chart were not given interpretation , I googled and here it is what they mean:

Mercury Trine Saturn Natal
This combination symbolizes an easy harmony in the ability to understand the subtle fluidity of boundaries and structures, and thus grants the ability to manipulate them over time. Mental discipline comes easy and once an idea has taken hold the mind works on it until it is thoroughly understood. The correspondence between microcosm and macrocosm is intuitively grasped, and this means even large complex structures can be reduced to smaller versions of themselves such that they function almost as a symbol or seed. This makes repeating successes at different scales of both size and time also possible, such that one essential success becomes many, through concepts like franchising and syndication.

Mars Square Neptune Natal
You sometimes might fantasize like you're a secret agent who's readying for their special mission. In many ways, you're making that fantasy a reality, though it's sometimes difficult for you to find the real-world ways that this exists. You live for the idea of helping those in need or serving something greater than yourself. It prompts you to feel special by doing something special for others. Yet, when things don't turn out as magically as you dreamed, you're crestfallen, and your bright fantasies of being a caped crusader turn into dark scenarios where you can score your revenge. Or you slink away into something else that makes you feel good about yourself, like video games
or sex. But what makes the work you do special isn't about someone or something else outside yourself. The sacredness of your mission is blessed by your own sincerity and willingness to be of service. Tap clearly into that, and you have all the magic you need.

Neptune Sextile Pluto Natal
The Neptune sextile Pluto configuration has been in play, off and on, since near the end of World War II. Many people, across multiple generations, have this configuration (though in different signs) in their charts. Although there have been intermittently serious conflicts around the world since 1944, none has been as widely catastrophic as WWII. Perhaps this signals that we collectively strive to balance the passions of war with the compassion of peacekeeping. On a more personal level, you also strive to moderate your passions and fears—especially surrounding loss and catastrophe—with high-mindedness, inspiration, hope, and empathy. Of course, it's also easy to get into the blame game and step into strongly framed divisions. But if there's a commitment to angle toward a peaceful resolution and robust discussion, then the power of this aspect can be felt at global, societal, and personal levels
.

Mercury Square Uranus Natal
This combination can result in a very high-strung and volatile temperament. A well-rounded existence that includes physical and emotional activity is necessary to keep grounded. You may be adept with modern technology, but there should also be space for thought for thought's sake, and a conscious cultivation of the imaginative and artistic faculties. You may oscillate between relatively quiet to high levels of mental activity, and cultivating routine and good habits may help to even this out. You definitely have an ability to see into or understand things that most other people do not, but it can come at the cost of a problematic existence until you learn to control and focus it. This focus should not become an obsession with a single interest, however. Channeling your mental energy into practical and pragmatic areas and activities may result in some unusual solutions to the problems of everyday living and indeed you may easily become something of an inventor or eccentric renaissance type.

And this is my psychological profile :

Active +++++++ +++++ Passive
Emotional ++++++ ++++++ Unemotional
Extroverted ++++++ ++++++ Introverted
Primary ++++++ ++++++ Secondary
Narrow minded +++ +++++++++ Open minded
Egocentric ++++++++++++ Sociable
Independent +++++ +++++++ Cooperative
Authoritative ++++ ++++++++ Submissive
Self-confident. +++++ +++++++ Insecure
Optimistic ++++++ ++++++ Pessimistic
Abstract ++ ++++++++++ Concrete
Methodical ++++++ ++++++ Spontaneous
Rational +++ +++++++++ Intuitive
Analytic ++++++++ ++++ Synthetic
Organized ++++++++ ++++ Chaotic
Disciplined ++ ++++++++++ Capricious
Constant +++ +++++++++ Changeable

I find it pretty accurate ....I am capricious ??? Lol.
And changeable ? Yes ..I must admit I sometimes am. And is all because I want to make sure I do what's right for all involved.
100% sociable !!! Amazingly true ! I keep nothing for myself ! I already said : I don't live for me ....I have a mission . And again : I already said : I have to learn to love myself more ...without fearing am selfish . I give too much, forgetting about self. Is a mistake !
Is not good to be in any of the extremes .
What is good ?
Is balance in everything !
To be very very is not good in anything . Echilibrium is what we all should arrive to achieve .
Am not submissive I would say , I am rather wisdomed and give a lot from self for the sake of peace and harmony sacrificing ego.
Am pretty balanced overall.
Am amazed how my intuitive side showed here confirms my Myers Briggs profile, which says 80% of my personality is intuitive .
Amazing stuff!
Helps you learn about self and points out where you need to work on yourself !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 3:24:49 PM (11 days ago) May 7
> Helps you learn about self and points out areas that needs work!

I see now how that it shrinked the spaces between the "+" signs .
Hope you can read still. The one space between them , it delimits them . And where it says : egocentric /sociable ?
All"+"signs are towards sociable . Zero (!) "+" on egocentric .

If you are born in Jan, 12 , 1967
This is your psychological profile:

Active ++++ ++++++++ Passive
Emotional +++ +++++++++ Unemotional
Extroverted ++++++ ++++++ Introverted
Primary +++ +++++++++ Secondary
Narrow minded +++++++ +++++ Open minded
Egocentric ++ ++++++++++ Sociable
Ind seeependent +++++ +++++++ Cooperative
Authoritative ++++ ++++++++ Submissive
Self-confident +++ +++++++++ Insecure
Optimistic ++ ++++++++++ Pessimistic
Abstract +++++ +++++++ Concrete
Methodical +++++++++ +++ Spontaneous
Rational +++++++ +++++ Intuitive
Analytic ++++++++++++ Synthetic
Organized +++++++++ +++ Chaotic
Disciplined +++++ +++++++ Capricious
Constant ++++ ++++++++ Changeable

If on January 12, 1968?
Is this :

Active +++++ +++++++ Passive
Emotional ++++ ++++++++ Unemotional
Extroverted +++++++ +++++ Introverted
Primary ++++ ++++++++ Secondary
Narrow minded ++++++ ++++++ Open minded
Egocentric +++ +++++++++ Sociable
Independent ++++++ ++++++ Cooperative
Authoritative +++++ +++++++ Submissive
Self-confident ++ ++++++++++ Insecure
Optimistic ++ ++++++++++ Pessimistic
Abstract ++++ ++++++++ Concrete
Methodical +++++++ +++++ Spontaneous
Rational ++++++++ ++++ Intuitive
Analytic ++++++++++++ Synthetic
Organized +++++++ +++++ Chaotic
Disciplined ++++ ++++++++ Capricious
Constant +++ +++++++++ Changeable

And finally , if in 69 born?

Active +++++ +++++++ Passive
Emotional ++++ ++++++++ Unemotional
Extroverted +++++ +++++++ Introverted
Primary ++++ ++++++++ Secondary
Narrow minded ++++++ ++++++ Open minded
Egocentric +++ +++++++++ Sociable
Independent ++++++ ++++++ Cooperative
Authoritative ++++++ ++++++ Submissive
Self-confident ++++ ++++++++ Insecure
Optimistic ++ ++++++++++ Pessimistic
Abstract ++++ ++++++++ Concrete
Methodical +++++++++ +++ Spontaneous
Rational +++++++ ++++++ Intuitive
Analytic +++++++++ +++ Synthetic
Organized +++++++ +++++ Chaotic
Disciplined +++++ +++++++ Capricious
Constant +++++ +++++++ Changeable

All three years I used?
Have in common this :
You are a loner. You are sometimes withdrawn and have a fairly chilly, nonchalant personality. Although you are introverted, you are extremely rational. You are wary at times of the outer world, your senses, and even your intellect, because they might all be sources of illusion. Your quest for identity with a spiritual whole gives you a voracious appetite for ideologies, structures, and theories.

I am inclined to believe you're 68 born.
If am correct ?
Then this applies to you as well:

Consciousness and The Ideal of Self:

You are determined to obtain a superlative grip on your emotional urges; you practice holding back your impulses and controlling them. Although it is not an easy apprenticeship, you want to be able to bear strain with patience, endurance, and stamina. More than anyone else, you are aware of the need for a solid and stable foundation as a prerequisite to any effective action.

Adaptation and Sensitivity:

Because your personality is ruled by your mind, you need intellectual stimulation in order to feel fulfilled. You are always on the move, in search of new contacts. Curious about all sorts of different subjects, you take care to inform yourself about many things. You enjoy conversation and communication and hope to be admired for your talent and wit. Due to you having such a wide variety of interests, however, you can be something of a dilettante, and your thinking may sometimes lack discipline.

Love and Sensuality:

Aware that you were taught to experience love in a certain way by your family, social class, or religion, you are determined to experiment with a new style. Your idealistic aspirations may be a form of escapism. They encourage you to cast off conventional romantic practices and customs and embark on new adventures.

Active >> Passive
You have vast stores of vital energy which endow you with considerable physical endurance and initiative. However, the greater your energy resources, the less you might be able to control the flow.

How we get or not along :

When Sagittarius and Capricorn join together things may start slow and they may feel that they don’t have much to gain from the other.
In some ways, Sagittarius and Capricorn are opposites: Sagittarius is easy going, whimsical, seeks knowledge for its own sake, always jumps headfirst into new things, and is typically impatient. Capricorn is detail-oriented and passive, even shy, and is always looking toward the next project. Their differences can actually forge a stronger relationship in the long run, there being vast amounts each partner can learn from the other.
Early in the contact with one another , Sagittarius and Capricorn may not be able to see past one another’s flaws. Sagittarius can at times seem unruly, and Capricorn may come across pompous and elitist. But once they stop focusing on one another’s faults and look to their respective strengths, they’ll see a vast pool of attractive qualities. Sagittarius can show Capricorn adventure and excitement, and can offer a glimpse of the freedom so often missing from Capricorn’s life. Capricorn teaches Sagittarius to pay attention to detail, uncovers the knowledge that the little things are important, and helps them to harness their random energy. Sagittarius may view Capricorn as too responsible, and will teach their partner to lighten up. Capricorn may accuse Sagittarius of being reckless and impulsive, and can help them to become well mannered.

Hahaha!! So true !!! Don't you think?
I already said in a past post that we are two opposites, looking at tarot cards representation as well: sagittarius is represented in astrology by Jupiter , the centaur , equaling the Temperance card in tarot cards ( an angel) and Capricorns are ruled by Saturn , the goat , which is represented by the devil in tarot cards.

Hey , loner !
Did you swallowed your tongue ?
Or you feel hurt ?
If you do?
Wonderful!
Will give you a taste of how I feel for five years since you slander me !
And I don't slander you , btw ...while you do!!!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 3:43:21 PM (10 days ago) May 7
You'll be defeated !
You said am creating you problems with whatever you want to do .
Wrong Michael !
You created those problems yourself when without any consideration decided to destroy other's life for selfish purposes . Very INCONSIDERATE !
I want you to understand this :
Whatever will happen to you or to me ?
Was meant to happen this way !
That's why I introduced astrology to you , so you see for self that we don't really have much saying in all that ...
Was all meant to be .
Once I understood that ?
I stopped blaming myself wondering about : "what if " , blaming myself from not being next to my daughter .
I would have lost minds !
Astrology ? Tempered me down by making me understand was meant to be and stop blaming my own self wondering if I made a mistake that I could avoid , ending up hating myself !
Astrology teached me ACCEPTANCE !
Am well aware of it now and this awareness doesn't let me hate absolutely anyone , regardless how bad they may be .
I rather practice understanding and compassion and love for all humanity !
People who do bad ?
They are not themselves ...they are chained by the devil himself and they follow his commands. And I have compassion for them . Many of them ? Say it ! Justifying their wrong doing, saying : ex: someone told me to do this and that ...they don't lie Michael ! They are not insane either . They are possesed by some dark entity that they opened the door to, without fully aware that they have done so .
And i learned that from YouTube by listening to an exorcist .
Let me find the link .
Here :
https://youtu.be/nhhi7Fk3ueI

And you send them to death row ....
I doubt they are as guilty as they seem ...

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 3:55:21 PM (10 days ago) May 7
So some people are born to be criminals , due to bad DNA ( not their fault because they didn't choose to be born this way ) and some ? Are being possesed and controlled by some evil entity. ( Not their fault fully )
And we ?
Kill them in top of it all!
We should just try to stop them from continuing to commit those crimes and do so through treatment using psychology and priests . Not mean and bullying deputies and punishment through courts. We have to approach matter from a point of comprehension of the reason of their doing as a starting point and from there ? Decide the treatment that we can help them with .
Hate ? And punishment ? And fear ? And revenge ? And intimidation, cruelty, torture and degradation ?
Are Satan's tools and his doing.

We ? The god believers , we must approach issue from God's point of view and use his tools to redress issue :
Love , forgiveness , understanding , vindication , etc.

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 3:57:19 PM (10 days ago) May 7
Good psychologists ?
Use astrology as a tool to reach to one subconscious mind .and gives great results !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 3:58:57 PM (10 days ago) May 7
Michael , i truly wonder if my role in your life is to teach you and help you change few things in your thinking .

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 4:01:41 PM (10 days ago) May 7
As I am the only one in this entire Earth that has God on the video and angels !
You ?
Being a capricorn , earth sign ?
You need factual proof to believe it !.
You have it from me Michael !
So don't doubt my sayings!
You can't doubt them ! I proofed it God is real !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 4:09:36 PM (10 days ago) May 7
And again comes to my mind :
If God let me have such proof ?
This alone sets me above many ...
It does ! Sorry ...is not that am setting myself above others based on delusions !
But on hard core facts that can and were proven !

So then , again comes to my mind ?
How ?
How ???? On Earth if God gave me only on this entire Earth the huuuuuge privilege to have him on my videos ?
Then how you dare say am a damn criminal ?
Hoooooowwwwww WF it anyone else or any amount of money or any other personal interest can be above God and his statement about whom I am ?
As the fact that he choose me ? Is a direct statement from God with regard to whom I am !
How you dare go against God ????
As this is exactly what you all do whenever you f me up and refuse to do what is right !!!!
Hooooooooowwwwwwwwww?
Can you crazy people do that ??????
As you must be bat crazy to dare go against God itself and hope even remotely that you can win or that anything good can come to you !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 4:20:18 PM (10 days ago) May 7
So again :
I am not the one creating you problems !
It is no one else but you creating your own problems Michael !!!!
How can you miss to see it ?
I tell you to do what's right !
YOU ALONE CHOOSE NOT TO !
SO THIS DECISION CREATES YOU PROBLEMS !!!
DECISION YOU TAKE ALONE FOR YOURSELF AS WHEN IT COMES TO RIGHT VS. WRONG ?
ONLY YOU SHOULD DECIDE FOR SELF ! NOT A GROUP OF PEOPLE !
SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DUTY TO SELF TO SAVE YOUR SOUL !
THE FACT THAT YOU DO IT IN GROUP , WONT BE A GOOD EXCUSE TO GID TO SAVE YOUR SOUL MICHAEL .
AND IF YOU CHOOSE THE GROUP WANTS OVER GOD ?
THEN AGAIN IS NOT MY FAULT !
THIS ALSO IS A SELF CREATED PROBLEM !
AS THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE ? DOESN'T DIMINISH THE CRIME DONE NEITHER LOWERS THE PUNISHMENT !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 4:21:53 PM (10 days ago) May 7
And most sad thing of it all ?
Is that you know I am right and still decide to continue do the wrong !
Then for God's sakes what can I do more than I did ?

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 4:23:41 PM (10 days ago) May 7
You don't betray your friends by doing what's right Michael !
A true friend ?
Would never ask you to do wrong to begin with!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 4:26:11 PM (10 days ago) May 7
Listening to that priest again , I wonder are you in need of a priest ?

You should know that !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 4:34:12 PM (10 days ago) May 7
Hahaha! I just read the comment on the video !
See what I talk about?
Is not me talking bad about us !
As many people see it ...so is more than obvious something is just wrong with so many here in this country , more than anywhere else !
I travelled a lot Michael !
My opinion is well formed .

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 5:22:14 PM (10 days ago) May 7
Michael, am looking at your chart for January, 12 , 1968 and I notice something striking!
We both have moon and Mars in aquarius and Mercury in capricorn and Venus in sagittarius!
Michael!!! Those are fast moving planets! They are not the slow moving ones that affect a whole generation!

They are fast ! So to have same planets in the same signs , four of them ? Or of 7 ? Is a lot!!!
Is like we vibrate on the same wavelength!

Let me study more ...
Are you born in 68?
I would really like to know for sure...
As this is way crazy and important!
As far as I see right now?
Omg!!!
This is too crazy to even say it out loud!
He made me look at that, listening to her?she made me look !
She talks again about a detective...and I went back and looked and I saw she I right! This is f insane!
You can't be my twin flame Michael!
Noooo f way!!!!!

You know what a twin flame is?????
You can't be happy ever unless with your twin!!!!!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 5:23:22 PM (10 days ago) May 7
Forgot to post the link to her read:

https://youtu.be/6ZKQLVJuo4w

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 5:29:00 PM (10 days ago) May 7
Am shocked beyond any means!
Are you born in 68????

Please tell me!is extremely important!
You have no clue how important this is!!!!!
Am begging you to please tell me!!!!!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 5:30:25 PM (10 days ago) May 7
I know you read!!!!
I feel you!!!
I do!!!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 7:30:05 PM (10 days ago) May 7

Do you like my crazy personality?
Or you can't stand it?

Michael!
The first time she mentioned detective and aquarius ? I stop the read and I went and checked it out, looking at your chart.
Then I wrote you ...
Then I was thinking and thinking ...then I remembered I paused the reading ....and I listened 'till 15 th minute and I had to pause again because what she says ?
Blows my brains away and makes my heart choke and skip few beats ...
Stuff like : that's why you pass through this so you can meet
...I paused again ..am scared to listen more ...the heart ? May have give me signs ...yet is too much for the mind to accept ....and in the same time ? I am thinking to myself : " wouldn't be for the first time when God ? Plays this type of jokes in me , surprising me to no end !" He has a very well developed sense of humour and he likes to surprise me ! I swear ! He does ! It amuses him a lot the way I react !
She talks right now about ....omg !!! Honeymoon and crazy stuff!
Michael , ok...am defeated ...I have to be honest :
I feel attracted to you ! Indefinitely ! But I get upset and tell myself you are not good ...I have not many choices left seeing all that goes on .
Another striking thing very unusual for me is :
I never ever hit on someone like I did with you ! Especially you are my enemy ! I never ever did that !
Aquarius she keeps saying and I I said is me because my moon is there ....but yours is there too! So you must be like I am ! Like princess Diana was , like Lennon was, like marylin was too...like Oprah is and Obama too! All have aqua moon !!!
She says everything I just wrote you ! That everything happens for a reason ! Am blowned away!

Before I listened to her and before I looked at your chart , I felt you have some major issues in your personal life...overwhelmed with them. Dissatisfied with your love life....
I know is crazy what I say as is crazy indeed !
But nothing so far tells me that this is not true ...
And this is ....I don't know ... mind-blowing.
And if somehow is all coincidence only and am wrong ?
Then I don't mind making a foul of myself again ...rather that then not speak up about it all...saying it the way it is ? Is so important to me !
I guess I want to like you but I can't for as long as I believe you are a crook !
You have to proof me I was wrong to believe you continue to be this way ....you have to fight your demons !

Is funny that I began last night an email...ready to expose it all ....I never in my entire life I was so indecisive!
I always knew what I want to do! And this time ? For whatever reason may be ? I feel ...broken ...I feel I can't do it and I can't continue this way either ....

I stopped finishing the email where I was about to speak up because I fall asleep ...
I feel that God stopped me me now for one good reason ...

And now I have to wait ...they don't let me post ...I posted too many

Is someone else that doesn't let you do what's right .... isn't it !???
You ???
Do what you have to do ! For you ! For God ! Regardless of any other ones !
Do you understand ?
Is imperative to do what is right ! Regardless of anyone and anything !!!!
Do it for you !
Do it for God !
Do it for justice ! Ok?
Just DO IT !
DO WHAT'S RIGHT MICHAEL!
BY DOING WHAT IS RIGHT ?
YOU CAN DO NO WRONG!!!!!
YOU UNDERSTAND?????
Listen to the voice within !
Is your angel that will never guide you wrong !
Never !!!!
I always listen to the voice within !
Always ! And never guided me wrong !
You are very psychic too!
Now that I saw how many planets we have in same sign ?
Am sure of it !
Moon in aquarius ???
Michael !
Your mother knew whom you are when she named you !
Moon in aquarius ? Spells clearly you too ? Are a CHERUBIM Michael !!!!
A cherubim who got sidetracked !
Comeback to the right road by doing what is right !
Save your soul !
Don't be a fallen one !
Do what's right !
As if you don't ?
I will believe am a foul and my wishful mind played tricks on me ( would be for the first time to believe that ) and will finish that email , all crying and hurt .....

And btw ...you are born in 1968!
Here is the proof :
https://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?btyp=xtvt&nhor=2&nho2=1

See there where it says : legal proffesssion? As your aptitude and strengths ?
1968 Must be the year !!!

Link doesn't work ! So I had to copy and paste :

Career and Vocation
for Michael Michael, born on 12 January 1968
I. Introduction
This short extract gives you a taste of your personal "Career and Vocation" horoscope by Liz Greene. The small samples taken from various chapters convey an impression of the complete vocation horoscope (18-25 pages) which can be ordered as an E-Horoscope or a bound book in the AstroShop.

When we are children, people say to us, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" At that age, we usually have dreams. When we are children, we are still capable of hearing the voice of the soul. As we grow older, the questions change. There is no longer time for dreaming; we must now "face reality" and think about how to survive in the big, bad old world.

This astrological report is about your vocation. It is meant to help you get a sense of what you might be good at and what might be good for you, so that your working life has a meaning as well as a pay cheque.

II. How You See the World
This chapter briefly describes your personal perspective on life and explains how you can best express this in your career.

III. Your aptitudes and strengths
This chapter, which contains 8-10 pages, is one of the most comprehensive sections in the "Career and Vocation" horoscope. Here is a short selection of three samples from the numerous aptitudes described in the complete report.

An honest and realistic understanding of your fundamental strengths can help you to orientate yourself in the world and put your energy into areas where you can hope to shine and achieve at least many of your most cherished goals.

[..] You have the capacity to penetrate beneath the apparently random surface of life to the patterns and laws which underpin existence; and this fascination with, and ability to recognise, essential principles might equip you to work in fields such as the legal profession, or [...]

[..] You are sharp, shrewd, and don't miss many of the details of what is going on around you. Your lively curiosity and appreciation of facts and mental structures is combined with plenty of self-discipline and a willingness to harness your thinking in the service of solid practical [...]

[..] You also need an orderly work environment, and would probably be extremely unhappy in a large institution where bureaucracy and general human chaos make things inefficient and slow. You are probably gifted at highly technical work, and you may have a deep love of making [...]

IV. Know Your Limits
This chapter describes your personal limitations and suggests how you can deal with these in your professional life. In the complete horoscope, this chapter is about 5-7 pages in length.

Recognising your innate limitations can help you to focus your energy in the right direction and get the maximum fulfilment from your work.

[..] You could block your potential for creative thinking if you always insist on facts and logical structures; and you could also make it difficult for others to offer their creative ideas if you are not given the kind of precise, rational presentation you prefer. You run the [...]

[..] You are open to inspiration as well as to rational analysis, and sometimes your ideas arrive fully formed like a kind of revelation. You love truth which is based on logic and practical observation; yet you can sometimes be very dogmatic if what you deem to be the truth [...]

V. Working with Others
The two final chapters of "Career and Vocation" deal with the way you work together with your colleagues in your everyday working life, and what success means to you personally.

One of the most important factors to consider in terms of your direction in life is how you work with others. Everyone has his or her own style of relating in the working environment; everyone has different needs and requirements.

VI. What Success Really Means to You
When people speak of "success", they generally mean a position of importance in the world's eyes, or a job that yields lots of money and all the material pleasures and comforts that implies. But success, in terms of the deeper issue of vocation, is a highly individual thing that means different things to different people.

Appendix
These small samples from different chapters convey an impression of your personal Career and Vocation horoscope which comprises 18 - 25 pages. It can be ordered as an E-Horoscope or bound booklet in the Astroshop.

Please read a complete sample report (of a different person) to get an overview of the extent of the complete horoscope.

You may wish to take a look at the large selection of other reports.

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 7:37:16 PM (10 days ago) May 7
Btw ,
I feel bad seeing you don't post anything anymore ...
I feel I hacked your forum ..
I can just simply stop .
And give you back your space on this forum
Let me know and will do it

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 7:48:06 PM (10 days ago) May 7
And I believe am wrong ...you can't be whatever that reader said that that detective is ..my twin flame ...no way ...she must be wrong or message is not for me ...
You hate me !
You do !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 7:53:31 PM (10 days ago) May 7
My logic mind refuses to believe in fairy tales.

I should stick to the facts and go back to that email ...
And finish the story ...is a very ugly one and I need nothing ugly in my life no more !
I had more than enough !
I want to close all those ugly chapters of my life , then purge it all
And reborn ....meet new people in a new place , in a new everything
And let the ugly past be history ...
I really need that !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 7:58:03 PM (10 days ago) May 7
You are soooo married too!
So yeah ...is too crazy to take it in consideration...
So ...yes ...facts speak for themselves and what I saw factually taking place ?
Is so far from the beauty of a farytale .
Is rather the scenario of a horror movie
Which must have an end .
And I must do what I should to shut that TV off . .no more horror in my life ...
Had too much of it !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 8:03:15 PM (10 days ago) May 7
If there was ever the smallest intent to do what's right ?
You would have done it by now ...
.this is a hardcore fact !
All the laws are broken in my case.and no one cares !
Somehow ? No one does care !
Will never understand how this is possible for people of law to break severely the laws and not give a damn.
And that is their choice ...not to care
I must care ! Is my life !
I was severely assaulted by you all and you destroyed enough !
I must put a stop to it !
No matter what !!!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 8:13:47 PM (10 days ago) May 7
Just like God said : " nobody can quench your thirst , but my love "
So true .
Will never dare have another relationship.
The last one ?
Was such horror .... love ? Received in exchange torture ! Lies and deceit !
I should learn once for all this lesson and stop looking in all the wrong places.
We were made to live life in two .
Yet no one indeed will quench my thirst...
I idealize the concept of love and people ?
Today's days ?
All they care for is sex ...they don't even know how much they miss, henever they are happy with mere sex ridiculing true love.
It makes me so sick of it all...
Will be more than happy and declare myself more than satisfied to have God's love.
Will love humanity forever as a whole
And none in particular ....

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 8:19:42 PM (10 days ago) May 7
Am fragile after all that I passed through ..
I feel that one more bad experience , will break me ...
Is too much even for someone as strong as I am ...
There are other things demanding my full attention .
And regardless I know that " love is all" ?
And is the meaning of our life ?
Will truly share all the love I have to all that need it ...
And again , to no one in particular .
Will feed the kids in africa ...soon
And by doing so ?
My heart will feel satiated.

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 11:38:44 PM (10 days ago) May 7
On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 1:27:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> You have a chance to go to the table to negotiate a deal with mr putin; suggest you take advantage of that fact.
>
> You must have a list of things you want from russia in return to make a deal.
>
> Make the list.
>
> You want to solve this at a table, this is your chance; don't flap your gums to try and sound tough to your people, be wise, or you will get your people set on fire.

Michael , you are in charge of punishing abusers and helping victims of abuse .
This is your job .
I wonder to what degree your knowledge about abuse and behavior of the victim are you aware of ?
I was sitting with myself and wondered : what the f is wrong with me ? Why I want you to like me ? Why I talk so much about myself to you ?
Why I am exposing all I got to you ? In an attempt to proof how wonderful I am ?
Why I do all this for when I know you are the man that filed charges against me by , well known and proven false accusations against me for five years ????
And I had an aha moment ...
Basically the question that popped in my mind exactly , was this one :
Why I want the man that abuses me for five years , why I want him to like me ???
And the aha moment I had ?
Shocked me !
You know why I missed to see it so far ? I never used the word abuse related to your persona.
And you do abuse me not only the system . This is down right abuse what you do to me !
If you are a good victim advocate ? You know what happens to me !
I thought of you before , using words like criminal , tyrant , liar , murderer , crook , and so on . Was first time when I realise and used the word " abuser " related to you !
The moment I did so ?
I understood fully my behavior !
I wonder if you recognize what happens to me ?
I doubt you did !
I recalled that I read about the victim abuser relationship and that the victim, knowing she deserves love , she tried to please the abuser , hoping she can make him see she is worthy of love and he makes a mistake abusing her , hoping once she can proof her worth , the abuse will stop.
And because i read long ago about that , I googled it in order to recall fully and understand what happens to me !
The way am acting , STANDS AS BIGGEST PROOF THAT I AM SEVERELY ABUSED BY YOU FOR ALMOST FIVE YEARS !
AMD THIS IS WHAT I TALK ABOUT :

MAYBE YOU DID RECOGNISED IT THAT'S WHY YOU'RE F QUIET LIKE NEVER BEFORE !
MAYBE YOU DID RECOGNIZED MY SYMPTOMS OR A PSYCHOLOGIST DID ENLIGHTENED YOU ...
AM SURE YOU SHOWED IT TO YOUR CORRUPTED PSYCHOLOGIST THE ONE THAT FOUND ME SHARP FACE TO FACE , AND INCOMPETENT WHEN FILED THE PAPERS .
YOU SHOWED IT TO HIM IN AN ATTEMPT TO SCREW ME SO YOU CAN FINISH ME AND BRING TO FRUITION YOUR MENTAL HEALTH PLAN FOR ME AND HE RIGHT AWAY UNDERSTOOD WHAT TRULY GOES IN WITH ME AMD EXPLAINED YOU THAT MY BEHAVIOR STANDS AS PROOF THAT YOU ARE MY ABUSER ...AND I AM YOUR VICTIM!

WOW !
AND THAT THIS DOESN'T GO AGAINST ME, QUITE CONTRARY ! STANDS AS UNDOUBTEDLY PROOF THAT AM ABUSED BY THE F DA !!!! SEVERELY !!!and this is what I talk about :

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 11:42:20 PM (10 days ago) May 7
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/22387-stockholm-syndrome

And this is so fucked up !
So fucked up !!!!
I will heal myself ...
Non-issue there ! .once I understood what goes on with me ?
I am healed !
And that just happened !
Wow!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 11:47:21 PM (10 days ago) May 7
So am sick ...no wonder after five years of severe abuse where am your victim and you hold me captive with your false accusations ! You keep me in fear that will be arrested . I can't plan my tomorrow for five years because of you all , simply because I can't be certain of my tomorrow !!!
Criminals and abusers you all are !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 11:49:07 PM (10 days ago) May 7
I was ashamed for a while of my own feelings !
I couldn't understand what's wrong with me ?
Finally I do !
I just knew is not my fault and I shouldn't feel ashamed ! I knew that !!! But I couldn't understand fully what happens to me till right now .

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 11:56:05 PM (10 days ago) May 7
If couldn't fully understand my indecisiveness.
I couldn't explain it !
I was wondering am I f. Nuts really or what happens to me ?
Omg !!!
Will sue you ! All!!
I will!
Thanks God I became aware of the reason why I feel the way I do ! As I was aware this is just so weird and so fucked up for me to feel ! Yet the feelings were there ...you got me really good !
And those awakward feelings were going away and my pain was surfacing screaming for justice !
Then they would comeback !
Dude ! Do you realize what you all did to me ?
Are you aware of the severity of your nasty abuse ?
Omg !
I may end up hating you !
And you will be the first person I ever hate!
Will monitor now myself . And I doubt that those feelings will ever COMEBACK ONCE I BECAME AWARE OF THE NASTY SOURCE OF WHY THEY ARE THERE!
THANK YOU GOD FOR ENLIGHTENING ME!
YES AM YOUR PRISONER AMD YOU HELD ME CAPTIVE FOR FIVE YEARS YOU PIG !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 7, 2022, 11:59:00 PM (10 days ago) May 7
I need a lawyer ! And will get myself one !
I don't know how will pay him ...
I will send you the bill !
I will! .
I need a lawyer !!!!!!!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 12:03:24 AM (10 days ago) May 8
I will show him this forum and the 4 millions !
So he will get paid ! .I need a lawyer like air !
And will get one tonight I will write to ten of them ! One ? Will take my case and is all I need !
Will tell him he can have 200,000 pay out of my settlement !
And they'll do it !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 12:07:36 AM (10 days ago) May 8
On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 1:27:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> You have a chance to go to the table to negotiate a deal with mr putin; suggest you take advantage of that fact.
>
> You must have a list of things you want from russia in return to make a deal.
>
> Make the list.
>
> You want to solve this at a table, this is your chance; don't flap your gums to try and sound tough to your people, be wise, or you will get your people set on fire.

I was so aware this is not normal for me to feel !!!
Am shocked with my discovery !
I knew is so unnatural !!!
To feel ...omg !
Am even more disgusted now when I fully understand the source of those awakward feelings ! Wondering what is wrong with me ????
Omg !!!
You'll see what is coming to you !
All of you !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 12:12:07 AM (10 days ago) May 8
Was so natural for me to feel I can't take it anymore !!
Of COURSE ! Am kidnapped by you all and held in captivity for five f years !
Of course am angry ! And I want this over !
I am choking screaming in despair in my own mind : freeeeedom !! ! For God sakes !
Of course I feel the way I do !
Abusers you all are ! You f criminals !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 12:13:21 AM (10 days ago) May 8
This case ? Will bring a new set of laws and will be all over media because has some really new elements in it !
Will be a case for precedent manual !
I know that !
And you'll be the first prosecutor jailed !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 12:15:34 AM (10 days ago) May 8
And more I think about it ?
More I realize you knew what happened to me !
You did !
And abused me even worse ! Testing the waters encouraging that !
Love songs huh ?
You damn f satanic pig !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 12:19:40 AM (10 days ago) May 8
Get ready ! A lawyer ? Will chew your ass !
And I believe I have one in mind !
One that you jailed you pig !
You abused him and his wife too!
He will take me in contingency basis ! Even tough is out of ordinary in criminal cases !
He will help me ! He was your victim too! And his wife !
You're fucked !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 12:21:17 AM (10 days ago) May 8
You deserve the worst and this is what you will receive !
Exactly what you did deserve : many prison years !

And am not wasting my precious time on this damn forum !
I go talk where true help comes : lawyers!

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 9:42:05 AM (10 days ago) May 8
On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 1:27:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> You have a chance to go to the table to negotiate a deal with mr putin; suggest you take advantage of that fact.
>
> You must have a list of things you want from russia in return to make a deal.
>
> Make the list.
>
> You want to solve this at a table, this is your chance; don't flap your gums to try and sound tough to your people, be wise, or you will get your people set on fire.

I'll show you setting in fire people !!
This is your future ! Is exactly what you did ! And after you stole my money ?
You jailed me continously ! You are in deep shit !
If that guy got 13 years ? You'll get 25 ! With all.youve done to me !

https://commercialobserver.com/2022/05/mitchell-kossoff-sentenced/

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 11:42:05 AM (10 days ago) May 8
See this case ?
That's why I need a lawyer ! To show you your damn place : jail!!!!!

You do this to so many people ! Habitually ! Pig!
You will not be reelected fraudulently again !
I will send to your opponents proofs and invite them to this forum !
You got that ?

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

GUILLERMO VILLALOBOS VALENCIA,

Petitioner,

v.

RIVERSIDE COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT

Respondent. )
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
) DOCKET NO. S226559
(Ct. App. No. E063481;
Sup. Ct. No. INF1302664)

THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, BY THEIR ATTORNEY, MICHAEL HESTRIN, DISTRICT ATTORNEY FOR THE COUNTY OF RIVERSIDE,

Real Party in Interest.

REPLY TO ANSWER TO PETITION FOR REVIEW

____________

STEVEN L. HARMON
Public Defender,
County of Riverside
LAURA ARNOLD
St. Bar No. 177978
Deputy Public Defender
30755 D Auld Rd., Ste. 2233
Murrieta, CA 92563
Telephone: (951) 304-5600
Facsimile: (951) 304-5605

Attorneys for Petitioner
[...]

TO: THE HONORABLE CHIEF JUSTICE AND ASSOCIATE JUSTICES OF THE SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA:

Petitioner, Guillermo Villalobos Valencia, by and through his attorney, respectfully submits the following reply to the District Attorney’s Answer to his petition for review.
In its Answer to the petition for review, the District Attorney contends that, given the procedural posture of this case, this court should not exercise its supervisor power, grant review, and remand the matter to the Court of Appeal with instructions to issue an Order to Show Cause. The District Attorney also contends that a hypothetical alternate theory of prosecution, not raised in the trial court, supports the People’s attempt to
prosecute Petitioner for felony burglaries. The People advance here, for the first time, the theory that Petitioner did not enter the Cash Mart with the intent of committing larceny or misdemeanor forgery; rather, he entered with the intent of violating Penal Code section 530.5, subdivision (a), a felony. Finally, based on a tortured interpretation of the words “commercial establishment” supported by a single dictionary entry, the People argue that the bindover was proper. These arguments are addressed in turn.
MEMORANDUM OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES
I.
GROUNDS FOR REVIEW EXIST
While trial and appeal from a conviction may, in some cases, provide an adequate remedy to a defendant whose Penal Code section 995 motion is denied and whose petition for writ of prohibition, per what appears to be a pervasive local custom, is summarily denied by the reviewing court, this case is quite different. Section 459.5 sets forth a brand new criminal offense, the elements of which have not yet been determined. There is no case law. There are no official California Jury Instructions. There is no judicial guidance whatsoever.
Petitioner is certainly not the only person in Riverside County, or in the State of California, for that matter, who is currently charged with a felony burglary when the law permits him to be charged only with a misdemeanor violation of Section 459.5. And because of the ambiguity addressed herein and the matter in which the case is charged, Petitioner, like countless others, is subject to enhanced bail, longer statutory timeframes in which to be brought to trial, and, if convicted, a much harsher sentence. Sure, he could proceed to trial and, if convicted, appeal, while serving an unauthorized felony sentence for a crime of which he should never have been charged much less convicted. And, years from now, assuming the trial court incorrectly instructs the jury as to the elements of Section 459.5 (which, absent any appellate guidance, is highly likely), and assuming Petitioner is convicted of a felony burglary rather than a misdemeanor violation of section 459.5, he very well might be able to secure a reversal after conviction. But the procedural safeguards in place to prevent this from occurring strongly evidence the Legislature’s recognition that the plan proposed by the People would be constitutionally inadequate. (Sections 859b, 861.5, 871.6 (right to a speedy preliminary hearing), 871 and 872 (discharging defendant or issuing a holding order), 17, subd. (a) (court’s power to reduce degree of offense to a misdemeanor at preliminary hearing), 995 (review of bindover), 996 (forfeiture of grounds to appeal upon failure to challenge defect in the holding order via section 995) and, of course, 999a (writ review of denial of section 995 motion).) Also, notably, a defendant cannot rely on any error in the holding order to reverse a subsequent conviction unless it is shown “that he was deprived of a fair trial or otherwise suffered prejudice as a result of the error at the preliminary examination. The right to relief without any showing of prejudice will be limited to pretrial challenges of irregularities.” (People v. Pompa-Ortiz (1980) 27 Cal.3d 519, 529; accord People v. Cabrera (2007) 152 Cal.App.4th 695, 701.) Grounds for review exist. The merits of this case need to be judicially resolved. The petition for writ of prohibition filed by Petitioner in the Court of Appeal was not “discretionary”, as characterized by the District Attorney in its Answer. It was statutorily authorized and constitutionally necessary, and it should not have been summarily denied.
II.
A HOLDING ORDER FOR FELONY BURGLARY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED UNDER THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY’S NEWLY ADVANCED ALTERNATE THEORY
Petitioner was not charged with having violated nor having attempted to violate Section 530.5. (Exhibit B, pp. 11-13.) At no point in the trial court did the People advance the theory that his burglary charges rested on the fact that he entered Cash Mart with the intent of committing any felony other than larceny by deceit. (Exhibits C and D, Exhibit E, p. 45, Exhibit F, Exhibit G.) A careful review of the trial court record reveals no mention whatsoever of section 530.5. Yet, the District Attorney now contends that the theory of the prosecution is not what was charged, briefed, and argued in the trial court – entry into a commercial establishment with the intent of committing larceny by deceit or misdemeanor forgery. This case is really about entering a commercial establishment with the intent of violating section 530.5, subdivision (a). (Answer, at pp. 6-8.) This argument is legally untenable.
The Legislature enacted section 530.5 in 1997, to codify and penalize the crime of identity theft. (People v. Valenzuela (2012) 205 Cal.App.4th 800, 806-07.) From 1997 to 2006, section 530.5, subdivision (a) prohibited the willful obtaining and use of another person's identifying information “in the name of the other person” – in other words, the crime of “identity theft,” as it is commonly understood. Then, in 2006, with the adoption of Assembly Bill 2886, the words “in the name of the other person” were removed from the statute. “The author of A.B. 2886 explained that under the then-current law, identity thieves usually receive just ‘a slap on the wrist for all the damage they cause in the lives of these victims,’ and that the purpose of the bill was to ‘give local law enforcement and the courts the legal authority and tools necessary to aid victims.’ (Sen. Rules Com., Off. of Sen. Floor Analyses, 3d reading analysis of Assem. Bill No. 2886 (2005–2006 Reg. Sess.) as amended Aug. 28, 2006.) (Valenzuela, supra, 205 Cal.App.4th at p. 807.)

In its current form, section 530.5, entitled “Unauthorized use of personal identifying information of another person; attempt to obtain credit, goods, services, real property or medical information; etc,” proscribes a wide variety of conduct involving the unauthorized use of the personal information of another person, including, but not limited to “identity theft.” The People contend that, based on the evidence presented at the preliminary hearing, Petitioner could theoretically have been held to answer for felony burglary on the grounds that, when he entered Cash Mart with the forged Vons’ checks made payable to himself, he specifically intended to commit a felony other than larceny – a violation of section 530.5, subdivision (a). This is incorrect.
Section 530.5, subdivision (a) provides, in pertinent part:
(a) Every person who willfully obtains personal identifying information, as defined in subdivision (b) of Section 530.55, of another person, and uses that information for any unlawful purpose, including to obtain, or attempt to obtain, credit, goods, services, real property, or medical information without the consent of that person, is guilty of a public offense ….

(§530.5, subd. (a).) While this might be a viable theory if Petitioner had used the personal identifying information of an “individual person”, as opposed to a corporate entity, such is not the case here.

Section 530.5, subdivision (a) specifically references subdivision (b) of section 530.55, which defines “Personal identifying information” as follows:
any name, address, telephone number, health insurance number, taxpayer identification number, school identification number, state or federal driver’s license, or identification number, social security number, place of employment, employee identification number, professional or occupational number, mother’s maiden name, demand deposit account number, savings account number, checking account number, PIN (personal identification number) or password, alien registration number, government passport number, date of birth, unique biometric data including fingerprint, facial scan identifiers, voiceprint, retina or iris image, or other unique physical representation, unique electronic data including information identification number assigned to the person, address or routing code, telecommunication identifying information or access device, information contained in a birth or death certificate, or credit card number of an individual person, or an equivalent form of identification.

(§530.55, subd. (b), emphasis added.) “Personal identifying information,” as defined in this subdivision, cannot reasonably be construed as including the corporate entity, Vons, which is not “an individual person”. Accordingly, the People’s new alternate theory of guilt would not support the holding order or warrant the Court of Appeal’s summary denial of Petitioner’s petition for writ of prohibition.

III.
THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT THE PRELIMINARY HEARING DOES NOT PROVE THAT “CASH MART” IS NOT A “COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENT”
The District Attorney’s final argument is that the bindover was proper because the evidence presented by the People at the preliminary hearing established that “Cash Mart” is “not a ‘commercial establishment’ within the meaning of section 459.5.” They contend that “the plain commonsense” meaning of the broad phrase, “commercial establishment” is “limited to establishments that offer goods for sale.” (Answer, p. 10.)
If dictionary definitions are the appropriate means of defining statutory terms like “commercial establishment,” then the inquiry cannot be confined to only one dictionary definition – that advanced by the District Attorney. Merriam-Webster’s online dictionary defines “commercial” as “related to or used in the buying and selling of goods and services; concerned with earning money; relating to or based on the amount of profit that something earns.” (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/
commercial.) Its thesaurus lists the following synonyms: “economic, financial, monetary, profit-making, profitable, wholesale, commissary, exchange, market, merchandising, retail, retailing, sales, supplying, trade, trading, across the counter, bartering, fiscal, for sale, in demand, in the market, marketable, mercantile, pecuniary, popular, saleable, and wholesaling.” (http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/commercial?s=t ) “Establishment” is defined as “a place of business or residence with its furnishings and staff.” http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/
establishment.) Even the name of the establishment in question, “Cash Mart,” is consistent with the plain commonsense meaning of a “commercial establishment”. “’Mart” is “a place where things are bought and sold.” (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mart.) Contrary to the People’s position, the preliminary hearing evidence did not establish that Cash Mart is not what is classically understood as a “commercial establishment.” To the contrary, it established that Cash Mart is a business which provides check cashing services in exchange for money – in other words, a commercial establishment. (Exhibit E, p. 39, p. 43.)
In adopting Proposition 47, the voters not only “intended to” create the crime of shoplifting, they did create it. And they defined it broadly (“commercial establishment” versus “retail store”), consistent with their expressed intent that the initiative be broadly construed to effectuate its purposes. (Ca Prop 47 (2014), §18, 2014 Cal. Legis. Serv. Prop 47.) To the extent that there is an ambiguity in the statutory language, the instant case provides a perfect opportunity for that ambiguity to be resolved.
CONCLUSION
Because the evidence adduced at Petitioner’s preliminary hearing proved that he violated section 459.5, which precludes prosecution for certain burglaries as felony offenses, he should not have been held to answer on felony burglary charges. Forcing him to resort to postconviction remedies under these unusual circumstances would be inappropriate. Petitioner respectfully urges this court to grant his petition for review and remand this matter to the Fourth District Court of Appeal, Division Two, with instructions to issue an Order to Show cause and decide the merits of the petition for writ of prohibition so that Petitioner and others in his situation do not continue to be irreparably harmed.
Dated: __________________
Respectfully submitted,

STEVEN L. HARMON
Public Defender

By: ___________________________
LAURA ARNOLD
Deputy Public Defender

Attorney for Petitioner
GUILLERMJO VILLALOBOS VALENCIA

CERTIFICATE OF WORD COUNT

According to the Word count of my computer program, this Reply contains 2,039 words
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct and that this declaration was executed on June 9, 2015, at Murrieta, California.

_____________________________
LAURA ARNOLD
Deputy Public Defender
TABLE OF AUTHORITIES

PAGE
STATE CASES
People v. Cabrera
(2007) 152 Cal.App.4th 695 4
People v. Pompa-Ortiz
(1980) 27 Cal.3d 519 4
People v. Valenzuela
(2012) 205 Cal.App.4th 800 5

PENAL CODE
Penal Code section 459.5 2, 3, 8, 10
Penal Code section 530.5, subdivision (a) 2, 5, 6
Penal Code section 995 2, 3
Section 17, subdivision (a) 3
Section 530.5 4, 5
Section 530.55, subdivision (b) 6, 7
Section 859b 3
Section 861.5 3
Section 871 3
Section 872 3
Section 996 3
Section 999a 3

SECONDARY AUTHORITY
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/commercial 8
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/establishment 9
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mart 9

LEGISLATION & INITIATIVES
Assembly Bill 2886 (2006 Reg. Sess.) 5
Proposition 47 9

TABLE OF CONTENTS

PAGE

TABLE OF AUTHORITIES ii
MEMORANDUM OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES 2
I. GROUNDS FOR REVIEW EXIST 2
II. A HOLDING ORDER FOR FELONY BURGLARY WOULD NOT HAVE
BEEN AUTHORIZED BASED ON THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY’S NEWLY ADVANCED ALTERNATE THEORY 4

III. THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT THE PRELIMINARY HEARING
DOES NOT PROVE THAT “CASH MART” IS NOT A “COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENT” 8

CONCLUSION 10
CERTIFICATE OF WORD COUNT
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
Rule 1.21(c)

CASE NAME: GUILLERMO VILLALOBOS VALENCIA V. SUPERIOR COURT
DOCKET NO. S226559
Ct. Appeal 4th DCA, Div. 2 No.: E063481
Trial Court No.: INF1302664
I, Debra Lewis, declare as follows:
I am employed in the County of Riverside, State of California; I am over the age of eighteen years and am not a party to this action; my business address is 30755-D Auld Rd., Ste. 2233, Murrieta, CA, 92563, in said County and State.
On June 10, 2015, I served the foregoing document REPLY TO PETITION FOR REVIEW on the parties stated below, by the following means of service:
 BY MAIL: Pursuant to Rule 1.21(b), on the above-mentioned date I personally deposited in the United States Mail true and correct copies thereof, each in a separate envelope, postage thereon fully prepaid, addressed to the following [See Service List]. .
• BY PERSONAL SERVICE: On the date of execution of this document, I personally served true and correct copies of the above-mentioned document(s) on each of the following Riverside County District Attorney, Attn: Writs & Appeals, 3960 Orange Street, Riverside, CA 92501
• BY FAX: From fax number (619) 338-4847, I caused each such document to be transmitted by fax machine, to the parties and numbers indicated above, under California Rules of Court, Rule 2.306. The fax machine that I used complied with Rule 2.301 and no error was reported by the machine.
• BY E-MAIL: On the above-mentioned date, I caused a true copy of said document to be emailed to said parties’ e mail addresses as indicated on the attached Service List. (Rules of Court, Rule 2.251(c)(1))
 STATE) I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed on ______________________

____________________________
Debra Lewis
Declarant

SERVICE LIST

Clerk of the Superior Court
c/o JUDICIAL SERVICES
4100 Main Street
Riverside, Ca. 92501
Phone: (951).777-3147
Court of Appeals – 4th DCA. Div. 2
Attn: Clerk of the Court
3389 12th St.
Riverside, CA 92501

Kamala D. Harris
California Attorney General
Attn: Appellate Division
110 West 'A' Street, Suite 1100
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 645-2001
Riverside CountyDistrict Attorney
Attn: APPELLATE DIVISION
3960 Orange Street
Riverside, CA 92501

Mr. Guillermo Villalobos Valencia
(through counsel)

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 11:44:07 AM (10 days ago) May 8
On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 6:42:05 AM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
You'll see flapping gums and all other insults and lies ! You'll be jailed and.of course fired !
How you even dare hope reelection?
You are a CRIMINAL! And criminals as law says today : should be jailed ! So they can't continue to hurt honest people !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 11:44:54 AM (10 days ago) May 8
On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 1:27:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> You have a chance to go to the table to negotiate a deal with mr putin; suggest you take advantage of that fact.
>
> You must have a list of things you want from russia in return to make a deal.
>
> Make the list.
>
> You want to solve this at a table, this is your chance; don't flap your gums to try and sound tough to your people, be wise, or you will get your people set on fire.

You should make a.list with all.your charges !
And calculate your own jail time !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 11:58:04 AM (10 days ago) May 8
On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 1:27:53 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
> You have a chance to go to the table to negotiate a deal with mr putin; suggest you take advantage of that fact.
>
> You must have a list of things you want from russia in return to make a deal.
>
> Make the list.
>
> You want to solve this at a table, this is your chance; don't flap your gums to try and sound tough to your people, be wise, or you will get your people set on fire.

You try to kill people using biological weapons lying they have Corona and jail them so often knowing the protocol about TB SHOTS (!!!) when they are healthy , you say they are incompetent AFTER YOU SEE THEY ARE STILL ALIVE , SURVIVING TWO DEADLY VIRUSES YOU INTENTIONALLY EXPOSED ME TO ( I BET AM NOT THE ONLY ONE !) , BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PROBABLE CAUSE AND CANT LET CASE GO TO PRETRIAL AT LEAST !

DUDE !
ARE YOU AWARE OF THE GRAVITY OF YOUR CRIMINAL ACTS ?
ALL BECAUSE YOU ARE IN GREAT REALTIONSHIP I WITH WF WHO PAID YOU TO COMMIT PERFECT MURDER!!!! AND YOU FAILED TO KILL ME USING BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS! YOU HAVE A DIRECT PERSONAL INTEREST IN MY CASE AS YOU STOLE MY ASSETS!
WHICH ARE MORE THAN 4 MILLIONS !
YOU ARE SUCH A CRIMINAL THAT IS DISGUSTING TO NO END !
THEY ADVERTISE YOU AS DA ? SAYING YOU'RE BEST SHOT BETWEEN THE THREE ?
WILL CONTACT THE NEWS !

Mihaela Hristodor

May 8, 2022, 12:26:00 PM (10 days ago) May 8