Governor and AG

Mihaela

Jan 31, 2024, 11:17:50 AMJan 31

Listen up:
You said it takes you five minutes to solve it!
At 10:00 am sharp will go visit superior court records!
If it looks the same ?
Will call governor !
And AG and explain what you all do to me!
Will start with attempt of murder and end with fake passport and in the middle is all you've done ! Will spare zero! The blackmail, everything!
10:00am sharp! Ok?
Not a minute longer!

Am being very nice to give you this ultimatum.
You better use it !

Mihaela

Jan 31, 2024, 11:20:22 AMJan 31
Am on their website right now ...
Will tell them how you were disciplined, found guilty , yet a, still a fugitive and a criminal!
Are you f kidding me ???

Mihaela

Jan 31, 2024, 11:27:14 AMJan 31
On Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 8:17:50 AM UTC-8, Mihaela wrote:
-----
You were found guilty and you are free amd fully in charge , offering me " deals" ,
While am innocent and a out to go to jail again as I show as fugitive !!

Only to you, to mayor , to crooked judge this makes sense!

What you had there !?
Is nothing !!!
You'll see judgement!
I mean f. you people !
You are shameles murderers !

You had it fast in 3 month !
Whil3 I am dealing with you all for 7 years ?
I can't geta job, i can't do nothing for my life !
I don't qualify for food stamps at least!
What should I do for living ?
Rob banks? Steal? Prostitution? Dealing drugs ?
What you suggest!?
Motherfuckers!
You torture me for 7years !!!!

For 7 years am in survival mode!
You pigs !

Mihaela

Jan 31, 2024, 11:31:36 AMJan 31
I was crying for your ass ,
While you co tinue to set me up ?

I was supportive while you were screwing me more ?
You are disgusting dude !
You are monstruous !

Miha

Jan 31, 2024, 2:02:22 PMJan 31
-----------

Hey ! Sorry am one hour late ,
Yet is the best hour I spent today !
I always do my homework before an important task I take, and am very satisfied with the results !
As I said before ?
My intuition, as always?
Right on point !

Miha

Jan 31, 2024, 2:10:39 PMJan 31
On Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 4:17:50 PM UTC, Mihaela wrote:
---------*******
Oops ! I forgot to post the most important part : the result of my brief research:

https://1drv.ms/w/s!Am9iyxf5MHdeheFsUH5RaM07QAugAg?e=rmwjkk

Oh BTW:
Please forgive the search engine mixing you both , is normal to get confused: who is the mayor out of the two , as your names , are tied togheter loke you are one indeed !
All especially though?
Is right on point!

Now pardon me ,
I have few calls to make ,
And with a little luck?
I may send you in vacation for a very long time !
As you deserve it !
As the fact that I didn't die , attacked by viruses?
Doesnt mean at all that the murder plan was cancelled !
You both & the team ? work tirelessly for so long !
You need a vacation people !

Of course in prison !
Where else ??
That's where murders go , not the innocent !
You motherfuckers !
Nasty f murderers !

Miha

Jan 31, 2024, 2:17:22 PMJan 31
For some reason ?
I can't post word format docs ,
Yet no worri3es , here screenshots of the full doc :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8H6dhkNKHKaW7EcS9

Miha

Jan 31, 2024, 2:24:31 PMJan 31
---------

And btw ...no worries about superior court...am not even curious ...is all the same am sure !
And even if it isn't?
Doesn't matter , as now that I know ?
Is my duty to report !

So, ciao fuckers !

Your dirty services ?
Are not needed in our community !

Miha

Jan 31, 2024, 2:33:30 PMJan 31
---------
Oh BTW hestrin !
You told me why I didn't asked you when I needed whatever , as would take you 5min to solve it !
Well I have a question for you , amd you know best the answer:

Should I call the BAR first for the disciplinary action ?
I need a copy !
Or the governor ?

Appreciate the help am sure you will be nice enough to offer a hand with that !