This is your space , so....

Mihaela Hristodor

Feb 7, 2024, 6:22:06 PMFeb 7
Dude , if you got orders from mayor to not talk to me ?
That's fine !
But I'm don't like the fact that because of me , you are without forum.
Is your religion not mine....

I am the one that has to leave that forum , not you.

So am gone...
Am done ever posting here

So take your forum back ...is just fair !

Ciao!

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 1:08:56 AMFeb 8
--------------

Am not lying ...am done posting ,
Just one last thing :

https://youtu.be/80FpLixS0tY?si=PAQq8NgtSl0f1ToF

In this video, interesting enough, at the end of the video, God me twins twnames : David and after him he mentions Esther .

I googled her :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther

So she was a queen....

I take that as an analogy and confirmation of my sayings with regard to what god had in plan for us .... you , next Kennedy ...

I found that very interesting ...

Too bad you refused to repent !!!!

What bigger proof than that you could expect ?
I know I didn't lied when said all I said , and was not my I imagination either...I would never dare see in me first lady ..,no way !!! Am way too modest to go that far ! And I don't t I want to be that , yet what do I know ?
God does knows best ....

Too bad that just like Strunsky said:
Hestrin failed ...

When you lie? You do fail in everyone's eyes , including God!
And you have no remorse at least !

Shame !!! Shame on you Hestrin !

Utah dude ! That's what you'll be !!!
Some random ass from Utah!
You failed !!!

You'll never be a king !

While I?

Will die a queen with or without you!!!!

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 1:18:44 AMFeb 8
P.S. I find very relevant the fact that she was a different nationality as well... big hint!!!

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 1:30:48 AMFeb 8
On Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 10:08:56 PM UTC-8, Mihaela wrote:
-----
WOW!!!

I just read that :" The name "Esther" probably derives from the name of the Babylonian goddess Ishtar or from the Persian word cognate with the English word "star"".

I am that !
Aquarius is represented by the Star in tarot ,and the meteorite shower on my bday !
Wow!!!

David refers to you! No doubt ! As there is no one else in my life ... not even you ...no anymore ....

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 1:34:51 AMFeb 8
!

And the meteorite shower on your bday!

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 1:37:17 AMFeb 8
------

And she denounced Haman!
She was a whistleblower !!
Wow!

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 1:44:36 AMFeb 8
On Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 3:22:06 PM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
--------

No shit !!!!

" Haman casts lots, Purim, using supernatural means, and sees that the thirteenth day of the Month of Adar is a fortunate day for the genocide. Using the seal of the king, in the name of the king, Haman sends an order to the provinces of the kingdom to allow the extermination of the Jews on the thirteenth of Adar"

Adar is December!
That's my freaking birthday there !!!

Dare you not to believe me !!

Am no f liar !
When I told you God gives me little at time, only what I need to know ?
Then believe it !!!!

I would never make up such crap!

Miha

Feb 8, 2024, 2:27:35 AMFeb 8
----------
Michael?
Am freaking out ...
So I go down the page , and when reach to bibliography I see this :

"Tidball, Dianne (2001). Esther, a True First Lady: A Post-Feminist Icon in a Secular World. Christian Focus Publications. ISBN 978-1-85792671-2."

And am so amazed with it , I decide to share with you , I try to post , they don’t let me post,
So I grab my phone, to post from different IP, and when I did so ?
I see the time : 11:11!!!

Twinflame number !

Am freaked out !

So what god tried to tell me !?

I was Esther, toooo???????????

Miha

Feb 8, 2024, 2:37:22 AMFeb 8
--------

I didn't even read the whole entire page ..,all I' shared ?
Is what I quickly noticed...

Am sure there is much more for me to see ......I go read it now fully !!!
But am so impressed already , that I have no words describing my awe with it all!
I mean how many coincidences out there can be ???

This is not coincidence Michael!

Everything I said ?
Wraps up so beautifully !
Is like a puzzle that I built , and every new piece I find?
Perfectly fits in the story , reaffirming my prior sayings ! And reaffirming one another !

All this Esther story , not only reaffirms the Kennedy sayings of mine ,
But also what i said yesterday : in those videos ?
Is God!!

That's him ! Talking to us michael!!

Am shaking man !!!

My goodness ...tremors ... no!!!! I don't want them ...

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 3:57:08 AMFeb 8
On Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 3:22:06 PM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
------

Michael? Listen up!
Please take all this, very serious, ok?
Am a big goof myself, and I love to be that , yet I know when is time to take it seriously!
This, right now ?
Is one of those times, ok?
This is the most important time in both of our life’s, ok?
So is extremely serious!

I want you to forget this one single time, everything you know, ok?
Is imperative for you to do that! I can’t stress enough how important it is for you right now to set aside all you learned in all those many years ! Just this one time , ok?
Set it all aside …
And hear me out !

Do not listen to anyone !
Not to mayor, not his “ mayor “ , not to anyone ! Ok?
F. them all ! I don’t care if he reads! Good !
I have zero to hide! And I talk to peoples faces , never behind like he does !
He can’t have a talk to me ? He is a chicken shit! He hides behind his freaking desk?
What a shame for a former navy pilot !

There are more important things I have to tell you, ok?
He is not important! Not at all!
Why ?
He is history ! He is your past !
He was important for your past ! Not for your present, not for your future ! So ignore that dude!
He is, right now?
“ Like herbs in soup!” : Doesn’t help, doesn’t damage !
“ Negligible “ quantity!
Trust me! I know that for a fact ! None of them there truly matters! Not only him!
Why ?
We move to Washington! Ok?
God said so!
Am shifting “my gaze”, how God says , away from it, myself, and let him be.
He is an old, retired man, who tries to achieve now old what he didn’t in his entire life :” get rich” time, pulling strings, in a illegal manner, destroying all he worked for, in an honest manner!
Idiot ! What else I can say, as with the aging process, you suppose to get wiser, not wilder, and more spiritual, no more material, getting closer to God, not further like he does!
He is screwing himself , now before he dies, making sure he’ll go to hell!
Pretty stupid plan for retirement, let me tell you that!
Anyway ….he is not important , and I don’t want to waste more words on some minor matter …
And I say all this for you to be aware and not waste time and be worried by things that don’t matter anymore, focusing on pleasing the unimportant!
Don’t!
He is your “ glorious” past !

I want you to focus on what matters : your present and your tomorrow, ok?
So let me begin:

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 4:15:13 AMFeb 8
-------

Hold on , as I got another notification , another video from god ...
Let's watch it first, as i have a feeling is very important :

https://youtu.be/A-5tuDDQOV8?si=8qcfBfh1blvkl6_v

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 4:18:15 AMFeb 8
Holly shmolly !
I started with :
"Listen up!! "
And there is god starting with:" Listen closely!"
Wiwwowowowowo!!!
I go listen closely now !

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 9:24:44 AMFeb 8
On Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 3:22:06 PM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
-------
I got this for a while now , with regard to whom I am :
I have a place in heaven for eternity!
I won this seat way back! Centuries ago!
Am indeed a soldier sent from heavens.
Picture this :
A general ( God) sends his army ( angels) to war against enemy ( Satan) in a designated place in this Universe , Earth in this case.
As above, so below ! Keep this in mind all the time !
The General ( God) provides for his soldiers ( angels) all the training ( knowledge, wisdom, understanding ) and equipment necessary (human bodies, human minds, supernatural gifts) for such event to take place, making sure is a victory!
Soldiers? Use camouflage uniforms for one good reason: to blend in, so they can’t be spotted easily by the enemy.
God ? Is the smartest guy you’ll ever meet ! He knew he can’t send angels on earth with flying wings, just like Satan doesn’t send his demons.
The difference here is that God’s angels in order to have a human form , they have to go through gestation period of nine month , just like any human does.
While Satan ?
Invades human body! Satan takes over through possession of human bodies.
He has no choice! He can’t create ! Only God can ! Only God can create life!
So God is a creator , while Satan is a predator! A thief ! A take over ! A kidnapper! A thief , stealing souls and God’s amazing creation.
God ?
Was generous with us and made us be like he is !
So we, humans, are very powerful!
And just like God is way more powerful then Satan?
So we are ! Each and every single one of us is more powerful then Satan!
Yet we are not aware of that, and we fear Satan!
Out fear ? Gives him power over us!
Whenever I took that video of Sstan ? I was not scared for a second, I swear ! Rather curious ! Then he wrote me there on my ghost app:” fear me !”
And my answer was :” fy ! Get out from my house ! You are not invited here! We belong to Jesus Christ!”
Defeated? Seeing he cant intimidate me? The devil? Made himself so small, so little, so pathetic , and with his tail between his freaking hairy legs? He had to follow MY DIRECT AND PRECISED ORDERS !!!!!
NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND !
HE SAW I KNOW AM IN CHARGE OF MYSELF AMD MY SURROUNDINGS AND I DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO TAKE OVER! HE SAW AM AWARE OF HOW POWERFUL I AM AND HOW LITTLE AND NON IMPORTANT HE IS IN COMPARISON WITH ME !
He has power only if you give him that power !
Humans ? Do so without being aware they do it !
How ?
Lets go back to what Satan's first words to me were ?
“ FEAR ME ! “
Humans ? Can’t fake courage!
Satan knows that and the moment he sees you are weak and fearful? That’s it ! He invades you! And once he does so ? He controls you, using you further for his evil deeds.
Why so many people fears Satan?
Or rather who are those people that fears him?
Or even better : WHY I DIDN’T FEAR SATAN ???
FAITH ! MY FAITH IN GOD !
MY TRUST THAT NOBODY IS STRONGER THEN GOD AMD GOD IS RIGHT THERE WOTH ME ALL THE TIME , IN MY HEART AND AWARENESS THAT HE WILL INDEED NEVER LEAVE ME , NEVER FORSAKE ME ! I AM HIS CHILD ! HE CREATED ME SO I BELONG TO HIM AND NO ONE ELSE !

FAITH THAT SATAN CAN’T HARM ME FOR AS LONG AS I BELIVE IN GOD !

THE NON BELIEVER ONLY IS VULNERABLE !
The non believer only is weaker then Satan.
And Satan? Takes over the non believer. And once he did that ? He uses them to bring harm to others and commit crimes and so on.

How this applies to you and to this situation?
Let me explain you:
You did what you did… is wrong , no doubt!
Why you did it ?
Greed let’s say … You like money ..
What’s new?
Everybody likes money not only you !
But !
Not everybody , regardless how much they Iike money , do what you did !
Why ?
They are believers ! They believe in God! And they know God dislikes us to do that !
So they say no to crime. They know again : wrong by right ! They know one day? They will be held accountable by God!
The non believer only , is accountable to NONE!

IS INTERESTING TO NOTICE THE CLOSE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BELIEVERS /NON BELIEVERS AND CRIME !

Let’s recall my definition of crazy : people who can’t distinguish wrong by right are mentally ill, I said , correct ?

Tying that to what I said above, we may pull the conclusion that non believers are mentally ill then.
Not really!
Only the ones that can’t distinguish wrong by right!
Now , going further ?
We learn that we have two distinct categories of human beings :
1. Believers
2. Non believers
Who is more likely to commit crimes ?
Let’s analyze that :
1. Believers :
Do believers commit crimes ?
No! Is the categorical answer here .
The awareness that a believer has , that one day he will be held accountable by God?
Stops them from entertaining the idea of committing crimes, regardless how much they
Iike the money.
They can only make errors of judgement. There may be the appearance of a believer committing a crime , as let’s not forget that any act, in order to be seen as crime, requires the intent to harm another be present.
Am aware that a drunk driver doesn’t intend to have a crash, yet happens ! A lot ! And this is considered a crime. And he may very well believe in God, many may say !
Well…I disagree with that, as if he would believe in God? He wouldn’t overindulge ! Overindulgence made him drive drunk and crash.
So a person who overindulgences? Is a non believer, or a weak believer. Well… a weak believer is still a non believer !
When it comes to God?
There are no half measures !
You believe or you don’t! Period !
So final answer here is : NO!
A TRUE BELIEVER? DOES NOT COMMIT CRIMES !
ACCIDENTS , AND ERRORS OF JUDGEMENT ARE NOT CRIMES . OR SHOULDN’T BE CONSIDERED CRIMES !
WE STILL HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF AN ACCIDENT.
I AGREE WITH THAT.
YET THOSE CONSEQUENCES SHOULD NEVER BE JAIL PUNISHABLE !

2. Non believers:
Do non believers, clearly don’t fear God.
They believe they get away with it. Once they believe they get away with it?
That clearly states : they don’t believe God is real!
As if they would believe God is real?
Then they would know they will never get away with it!
Knowing they don’t get away with it if God exists, further tells us they would not commit the crime !

Show me one single criminal that commits a crime well aware he will get caught !
They all believe they will somehow escape punishment !
They all believe they will never get caught !

So criminals ?
Are non believers !
Period !
Further , tying that to my definition of crazy, I would dare go that far saying non believers are mentally ill!
Now let’s zoom to you !
You committed crimes! Is a fact !
So based on all of the above?
You are a non believer.
And further we conclude you are a mentally ill non believer.

How do we cure that ?
Well … the non believer part is simple : look at my videos!
Clearly you see those angels!
So if angels are real ? So God is !
I don’t see why you will refuse to remain a non believer.

Once you become a believer?
You won’t commit crimes !
By not committing crimes anymore , automatically makes you a normal human being , not a mentally ill one .

The above analysis?
Clearly states that the awareness of God being real ?
Cures mental illness .
Believers as I said , don’t commit crimes !
So religion is the key to reduce crime rates !

So you ?
Please start believing in God !
So you can be a healthy minded individual!
You saw my videos !
You saw the angels in the dark sky flying !
Two of them diving in the sky ( based on their head position) .

Once you truly believe God is real?
With that awareness comes FAITH !

HAVE FAITH IN GOD MICHAEL !
BELIEVE IN HIM AND HIS POWER TO FORGIVE!

FORGET EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM !
FORGET EVERYTHING YOU WHERE THOUGHT ABOUT GOD !
THAT’S A FALSE GOD !

THE REAL GOD !?

IS EXACTLY THE WAY GOD SAYS HE IS IN THOSE VIDEOS !
HE IS NICE , HE IS LOVING , HE IS FORGIVING , HE IS POWERFUL , HE IS AMAZINGLY INTELLIGENT, HE IS UNDERSTANDING , HE IS THE BIGGEST MOTIVATOR EVER , HE IS EXTREMELY GENEROUS , HE DOESN’T WANT US TO SUFFER , HE IS FUNNY ! HE HAS A VERY HIGH DEVELOPED SENSE OF HUMOUR , HE IS COOL! HE IS SO HUMBLE AND KIND! HE IS WONDERFUL!
REALLY A COOL GUY!

WE HAVE A WRONG PERCEPTION OF WHAT GOD REALLY IS !
WE IMAGINE SOMEONE HARSH AND UNFORGIVING! SOMEONE THAT IS THERE TO CHECK ON US TO SEE WHAT WE DO WRONG AND PUNISH US !

As I said in the story when I first learned how real God is, back in 2008 when I had my awakening ?
I passed so fast through a range of very strong emotions :
1. SHOCK: to learn he is real! Telling myself : “ holly schmolly, people out there god is real!!! And the big God is here ! I had an impulse to run to my sister as she was living in the same complex with me in Corona. When she saw my condo? She loved it and she rent not buy a condo there, so I had a feeling to run to her to tell her the news about my discovery that God is real !!!!!
2. GUILT: took a millisecond to see all my sins passing through my eyes !
3. FEAR OF PUNISHMENT !
4. REGRET : that I bothered him, aware he is so busy with all of us, and again in matter of milliseconds, through my eyes I saw all pain in the world : all kids dying hungry, soldiers full of blood , missing hands, legs, etc.
5. SHAME : felt am a cry baby and my huge problems as they seemed to me earlier when I called him crying, are nothing , compare to all the pain I saw exists on this big earth!
6. I HAD A NEED TO APOLOGIZE : thinking, oh my god , I was kidding God , why you took me serious, and come to me., when you are so busy with everybody else who really is in pain, feeling so guilty and ashamed of myself!

7. SHOCK AGAIN: as while all of the above was passing through my mind, I hear God saying :” don’t worry about my time, am omnipresent”…I never saw him yet , I just felt his presence. I knew clearly who it is ! No doubt in my mind ! So whenever he said that? Regardless I did t saw him , I felt he smiles departing , when he said what he said , so I was in shock again , telling myself in my own mind :” omg ! He reads my thoughts!!!!! “ then :” omg he knows what crosses my mind right now in this moment” struggling to shut my thoughts down , like this is possible!
Now ? When I look back? I know why he was smiling ! My reaction? Was indeed funny !

Then when I saw he reads my thoughts and me thinking : oh , God why came ? I was kidding ! I was lying ! To God! I don’t lie to anyone , but that one time !? I lied to God, thinking to tell him I was kidding when called him ! Yeah right, kidding ? I was agonizing, crying with my hands up in the air, summoning God , asking him :” what did I do God ? To deserve all this ?” crying from my deepest core, in agony ! So I lied saying I was joking and he should ignore me, as he is so busy with real important matters !
Me thinking :” the big God is here, people !” I felt like telling the whole world ! As a warning : god is real ! Stop doing what you all do , kind of a thing ! Man , I was so funny ! Am laughing now when I remember!!! I was hilarious ! For real !
Cute though! Very cute! My reaction was cute .,,God saw it as very cute .., showed fear, respect , guilt, accountability, awareness of my own sins and yes fear that now is my time to pay for all of it !
And without minimizing my own sins, am telling you , me co pare to you all people ? Am a Saint! Really ! And regardless ? I felt so bad and so guilty and so ashamed ! I will never forget how overwhelmed I was to learn he is real!
Is by far the strongest event in my entire life ! And I passed through a lot and this experience, leaves all else behind ! Was a very, very powerful experience!

You know what this makes me realize ?
There is one more category existent and includes the big majority of us all:

3. Wannabe believers! Who call themselves believers ! But they aren’t!
I was one ! And many are ! Most of us are like I was !
Those are the ones that say yes God exists , you know? If everyone says so, I say it too! Yet am not convinced ! I never knew I actually didn’t truly believed in God… I learned that I was lying to myself, without me knowing I do it !
If I truly believed God is real ?
Why I was so shocked to learn about that ???
Eager to tell the whole world : people !!? This is no joke ! Like Santa Claus is ! This one is for real!!!
Yes, I was unaware of that .

Now those people like I was ?
They are 50/50?
They are not criminals !
That 50? Makes enough of a difference to behave and not commit crimes !
They just think:” well what if God is real? I don’t want to take a chance!”
The 50/50 ones ? Are fairly moral. Yes they are ! I was ! Fairly moral ok? Fairly !!
Am so much better now , let me tell, you this !
And seeing the transformation I personally experienced ?
Am sure that awareness will have same effect on all of us !

Criminality can be cured trough religion ! Yes !
What you people did, in courts, taking the Bible out ?
Huge mistake!
Huge!

Now back to you :

Michael!
You have no excuse!
You witnessed my own experiences !
I told you about the ones that you didn’t witness.
Am sure you know I don’t lie ! I just know you know am no liar !
Am100% sure you learn that about me : you observed me for 2 years with high interest, going back and forward between my sayings, and compare what I say today with what I said in the past a d you learn that I said the same thing , if not the exact same verbiage, same idea , same conclusion .
You know that only the truth remains deeply seated in your brain .. lies ? Goes away ! You forget them! So you say a different thing every time ., that’s how you spot a liar, no?
Ask the same questions after a month, and you’ll hear a different story every month!
While I say the same thing for years !!!!
I know you are not a stupid guy! Is hard to foul you! Poor the ones that tries ! I know you ! I do!
You are a lies hunter and you always catch it ! Fast too!
With me ? For years, you learn am so damn true ! You never ever met someone so true as I am ! So real ! Am aware of that ! And this is what sets me apart the most from everyone else in this entire world : I never lie !
Everyone else does ! I know that !

And this is no. 1 reason God loves me!
I dint know if you noticed how many times God tells me that I am genuine! Different verbiage …yep.

And this is your downfall Michael!
What sets me on top from the rest of the world ?
Sets you on the bottom!
And I say this with love , with good intentions.
As I am asking you to recall all the amazing little miracles or even big ones that you experienced in last two years we talk on the forum , and stop denying God is real baby !
You know he is real, I know I convinced you , but what you do , unconsciously ?
You set that awareness aside telling yourself you know best what benefits you right now and decide that speaking the truth , can only hurt you, based on your legal knowledge .

And this is where my role begins, to come and tell you this :
You are mistaken !
Have faith !
Give God a chance to show you how huge is his power of forgiveness, if you would just go to him telling him to forgive you and promise a never again type of a thing, and believe every word you say !
And not only say it ,but do it , so God sees you mean it !
By doing that ?
You allow God to forgive you and regardless of how ugly and dangerous to your future the truth is ?
The fact that you had the courage to say it as it is ?
God will be so happy , as trust me he knows what you did ! All of it! Don’t doubt that !
So you don’t tell him anything new ! He knows it all!
But the fact that you finally turn to him , with regret , feeling remorse, will warm his heart so much and he will be so happy to have you back in his arms?
He will make miracles Michael for you !
If you would just have faith !
He is the big boss ! Biggest of them all!
Nobody else has more power then God!
Can’t you see I never lied when I said am invincible?
You too can be that , and everyone else that allows God fully in his life !

Do it Michael!
Do it baby !

I see you so close to happiest times of your life ever !
With me !
And I see you turn your back to it !!!!!

No Michael!
Is a mistake to do that ! And is my duty to let you know that ! Why? Cause I love you ! You are my twin flame!
That’s why !

Michael, the way I feel right now seeing you lie and lie and lie , lying even to yourself , thinking lies help you , when they sink you , deeper with every other lie you say ?
So God feels !
Extreme disappointment !
Because we both learn , me and God, that there is no hope left with you !
So we have no choice , but let you make your mistakes and make you pay, hoping when you do pay, you’ll learn.., you convince us that is the only hope : if you get punished !
And God will punish you!
He is a fair God! He punished all of them that refused to transform for his liking …
You give him no choice !

God said in one of the videos : “the one that believes in me , but doesn’t trust my words ! “
Clearly he was talking about you!!!

Trust God’s promise Michael!
God never lies !

Allow him to bless you , not punish you!
How can he do so, if you continue to do the opposite of what you should do !?
How?
You will be so happy if you hear me and him out !
Nobody else matters Michael! I know that ! I do !
Do it baby !
You’ll be the king of the world if you do ! I promise you !
And i will be your first and only queen !
And we both will be so happy ?
We won't fit in our own skin, baby !

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 9:37:23 AMFeb 8
On Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 3:22:06 PM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
------

Michael, am 7th minutes in and look what this young indigo talented girl says about twinflames :
https://youtu.be/rIWMHUcVEi0?si=jdSulu9_OngdY2cs
So far ? Very true!

Mihaela

Feb 8, 2024, 10:00:21 AMFeb 8
On Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 3:22:06 PM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
------

Check this out:
https://www.decen-masters.com/training

I know about this for so long !
Finally takes off seems like ...
A woman from Africa cam up with that !
I doubt anyone gives her the recognition she deserves for coming up with such idea !
I forgot exactly as was long ago when read her story , but I recall she was so poor yet smart right ?
And she was thinking : what if I become my own bank? What stops me ? Is all virtual anyway ! When you take a loan, you don't ever see thr money in your hands , is all numbers on the screen. Is all a big bs !
And they charge you interest for it!