and don't forget

Michael

Jan 28, 2022, 1:12:54 AMJan 28
rule 12.
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 28, 2022, 4:17:06 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:12:59 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:

> I feel bad for you and all that made such grave mistakes ...

What is your latest delusion you have about me?
I haven't made mistakes at all.

I have been doing what I am supposed to be doing for my assignments I do for deity's.

I am on a completely different status than the regular person.

They go by different things regarding me than you.

They do indeed have things they go by, but you don't need to know what those are.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 28, 2022, 4:20:09 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:18:22 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> I truly hope you are right

You have no idea who you are yakking at.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 28, 2022, 4:21:38 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:18:56 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:

> All I want is justice you know ?

Justice means the right / correct thing occurring.

You of course may not know the full spiel not being omniscient like the omniscients upstairs.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 28, 2022, 4:22:26 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:21:42 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:

> I don't need this forum to proof am innocent

Innocent? Someone accusing you of something?

Michael

Jan 28, 2022, 4:23:02 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:22:21 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> Exactly ...and this is all I want !
> The right thing occuring !

Be careful what you say, deity's are indeed rather incredible types.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 28, 2022, 4:26:04 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:24:14 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 1:21:42 PM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> > > I sent so many emails ...with proofs of my innocence.
> > > You guys started all this ...then end it .
> > > Till this doesn't take place ?
> > > I can't stop it ..
> > Please don't worry about this ...
> > I don't need this forum to proof am innocent
> I am one of the most honest people you may ever meet .

I doubt a deity would think that about you unless you really joined up in the religion.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 28, 2022, 4:29:09 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:26:10 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> I said am invincible

You said you were invincible?

You are aware there are many life forms in the universe with all sorts of abilities?

With my pre-emptive self defense, and the backing I have, even the enemy came and asked me if I thought I was invincible, They have tried a few times to test my defenses.

IOW, you have no idea what you are talking about little girl.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 28, 2022, 4:36:29 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:32:12 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 1:27:32 PM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> > My religion is simple :
> > " DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND GOOD THINGS WILL COME TO YOU "
> What's the point that Muslims pray all year long but they believe if they kill they go to heavens where they get 40 virgins !
> What they believe God does in heavens ? Harem?
> I mean no offense to anyone ...but this is one of the stupidest things I ever heard !

Your heavenly mother wanted it known she is the only wife of your daddy despite all the 1800s fervor of many in the religion about it.

Michael

Jan 28, 2022, 4:36:56 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 2:34:32 PM UTC-7, mhrist...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 1:33:01 PM UTC-8, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:
> > I guess I did no? In a previous post ? And you answered saying am not . Which I agree ...
> Only God is invincible ...

If he is that, which he is locked in as first cause, he could extend that to another.

Mihaela Hristodor

Jan 28, 2022, 7:22:28 PMJan 28
I couldn't post anymore they told me I reached max posts for the day
Then I remembered I have another email. .
I emailed you ...did you got them ?

Michael

Jan 28, 2022, 10:42:36 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 5:22:28 PM UTC-7, Mihaela Hristodor wrote:

> I emailed you ...did you got them ?

Your ip address does not check out.