Young Women, camp

_DEFAULT

Jul 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/22/98
Just need some suggestions if anyone has one. I need to come up with a
skit right away for camp. The camp theme is a Noah's Ark one, so the skit
has to do with that or some connecting concept like preparation, faith etc.
If anyone can help with something you have or refer me to a source, I'd
appreciate it. Thanks!

Sir Frederick

Jul 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/22/98
May be too sophisticated:
The cilche goes that just as the last thing fish will "discover"
is water, so the last "thing" humans will discover is "spirit".
Have a skit of fish "discovering" water followed by a matching
skit of humans "discovering" spirit. I am not a "playwrite".
Don't ask me the script! It might be necessary to tell the audience
straight out what you are trying to depict, and let them be
entertained.

CTR
--
f. martin mcneill programmer, owner
f u z z y s y s t e m s e n g i n e e r i n g

alanp...@my-dejanews.com

Jul 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/23/98
In article <01bdb59b$cf1d3c80$0ccbedcc@default>,

"_DEFAULT" <_DEF...@prodigy.net> wrote:
> Just need some suggestions if anyone has one. I need to come up with a
> skit right away for camp. The camp theme is a Noah's Ark one, so the skit
> has to do with that or some connecting concept like preparation, faith etc.

How about "The animals came in Y2K" or "2 by 2 or Y2K" or something along
those lines. You could spoof up the Noah story by having things break down
on you left and right because of glitches in their preparation. It could all
end well because they were prepared "in faith" and could handle all the
glitches that came up.

Whatever you choose, come back and give a report to tell us how it goes!

Alan Palmer

alanp...@hotmail.com
ICQ# 4039222

Alan Palmer

Jul 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/23/98

The Prophet Joseph Smith

Jul 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/24/98
Where are the women!! I need a few more wives!!

The Prophet Joseph Smith Jr. - Seer, Revelator, Author and Proprietor of
the Book of Mormon, Mouthpiece of and for God Himself.

J. O'Brien Myer

Jul 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/26/98
to alanp...@my-dejanews.com
alanp...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> In article <01bdb59b$cf1d3c80$0ccbedcc@default>,
> "_DEFAULT" <_DEF...@prodigy.net> wrote:
> > Just need some suggestions if anyone has one. I need to come up with a
> > skit right away for camp. The camp theme is a Noah's Ark one, so the skit
> > has to do with that or some connecting concept like preparation, faith etc.

Well, this is a stretch, but the most fun skit at girls camp
was shared to my girls by some young men. I guess the name
was "Happy Shark". There is a tune that I cannot convey in a
message, but the girls mimed a shark as it went through
various experiences. No moral, just fun. The words were
something like:

Happy shark, du-du, du-du-ta-du
Happy shark, du-du, du-du-ta-du (this is the chorus)

baby shark
momma shark
dadda shark
grandma shark

swimmer swims
sees a shark
swims real fast
shark attack!

Mr. crab
bites the shark
shark gets mad
eats the crab
happy shark

lost a leg
happy shark

You can now tell it was originally a scout skit, but the
singing and motions and surprise ending make it a lot more
fun than what appears here...

Metello Zuccolini

Aug 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/7/98
Fucking pervert