Draks Wars

Mikal 606

Dec 28, 2000, 1:18:01 PM12/28/00
Just came from Mt Zion (no, really) and well, I am not too pleased.It seems
some screwed up situation has left this country with no source of certain
rare earth raw materials, many of which are vital to computers and nets and
phones and life itself...so because of pollution laws it is too expensive to
process Tantalum here, and our only source for the exotic raw materials to
run, is

China, the dragon.Who planned this out?

Neo

--
Chernobyl is encircled by a poisoned
twenty-mile no-go zone, which scientists

Leo Sgouros

Feb 11, 2023, 10:03:03 PM2/11/23
In those early days these peeps were alive.
I was a bit scared to call this
A drakS waR

Some things are just better backwards.
Robin , upon hearing the passing of Charlotte, asked she be
blessed " backwards", and I know what she meant.
It isn't necessary. Charlotte is awake up there and has been sending
me emails
when I say certain things. My own, of course. which is part
f the reason for such
A volume of what look like random posts. Heck rolling 5 17 times
can be random.