Pop music-related question #217

Sean Smith

Aug 28, 2001, 8:44:12 AM8/28/01
Who is Nelly Furtado, and why do I think she's singing
"Bullabee-bullabee-bullabee-bullabee-ow-ow-ow-ow" in that song?

Sean ("She's not Australian or something is she?") Smith
stsm...@hotmail.com
Because some things
can't be helped--http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/6504;
Featuring "Daze and Quirks"
and
The Dumb, Stupid Baseball Hat Page
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"I shall wrassle me up a future or die trying."
--Zora Neale Hurston

Glenn Knickerbocker

Aug 28, 2001, 10:02:32 AM8/28/01
Sean Smith wrote:
> Who is Nelly Furtado, and why do I think she's singing
> "Bullabee-bullabee-bullabee-bullabee-ow-ow-ow-ow" in that song?

Silly, only the female bees bite.

ŹR

Rid

Aug 29, 2001, 2:55:44 AM8/29/01
On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:44:12 -0400, Sean Smith <stsm...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Who is Nelly Furtado, and why do I think she's singing
>"Bullabee-bullabee-bullabee-bullabee-ow-ow-ow-ow" in that song?

you have bees on the brain? it's like water on the knee only it gives
you a bigger buzz.

>Sean ("She's not Australian or something is she?") Smith

she's canuckistani. so that'd be a *BIG* no.
--
Philip parked, unbuckled the seat belt, exhaled. Work. It could be worse.
It had been. This was safe harbour. So far, he had seen no signs

Caleb Miller

Aug 8, 2014, 1:49:33 PM8/8/14
Now how did you get in this film???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi5nAKhXpVw

Leo Sgouros

Jun 7, 2022, 8:43:47 PM6/7/22
t approximately 35:32 in John Wick 3 the adjudicator announces she will be staying in room " two hundred seventeen".