REORBITING VENUS. TIME HAS~ INERTIA. EQUIVALENCE OF TIME AND MASS

1 view

James Kibo Parry

Jan 7, 1994, 2:50:33 AM1/7/94
In sci.astro article <zwebloCJ...@netcom.com>,
zweblo u.f.c. <zwe...@netcom.com> wrote:
> Alexander Abian (ab...@iastate.edu) wrote:
>
> : I am impressed that you so carefully read my articles and even memorize
> : their content. Don't you have better things to do.
>
> neat. so now abian is advocating not paying attention to his posts.

But he's also claiming they have content! What a dirty liar.

> : Just stop being a mother superioring mother superior. I do not need
> : your mother superiorings.
>
> : No, you will not stop, in fact as soon as anything with above headers
> : appears you start your mother-superiorings.
>
> : Now, read your following mother superioring sermon:
>
> : and your mother-superioring prosecutorial impeccable logic:
>
> : Stop mother-superioring, Stop! and do not read
>
> : Do not read them. And stop acting as a mother-superioring mother superior.
>
> : Just stop being a mother-superioring mother superior !
>
> anyone else feel that abian's finally losing it? wonder what's with the
> mother superior fixation.

He's "finally" losing it? Are you sure your powers of perception haven't
gone off to dance with his?

I wonder if Abian was abused by a nun as a child. (When he was a child,
not the nun.) Or maybe he's always secretly wanted to be one? Maybe he
has a Whoopi Goldberg fetish.

> i always wanted to say "kibo" in a post somewhere.

Where?
-- K.

James Kibo Parry

Jan 11, 1994, 4:16:40 AM1/11/94
[sci.astro]
In <zwebloCJ...@netcom.com>, zweblo u.f.c. <zwe...@netcom.com> wrote:

> but, my point is, just because he has an outlandish idea doesn't mean he's a
> nutter. (this goes for you too, kibo.)

It does not! Just because I have outlandish ideas *DOES* mean I'm a nutter!
How DARE you dispute the obvious evidence of my insanity? STOP MOTHER
INFERIORING ME! VENUS MUST BE GIVEN AN EARTHLIKE ORBIT AND ABIAN MUST BE
GIVEN AN EARTHLIKE ENEMA!!! I AM NOT A REAL DOCTOR BUT I DESERVE THE
NOBEL PRIZE FOR PSUEDOSCIENCE!!!!!! AND THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-- K.

Jason 'KodaK' Balicki

Jan 12, 1994, 1:43:27 AM1/12/94
ki...@world.std.com (James "Kibo" Parry) writes:

>NOBEL PRIZE FOR PSUEDOSCIENCE!!!!!! AND THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> -- K.

Their iz no pulitizer prize for scientology!!1

Jessica Cohen

Jan 12, 1994, 4:05:56 PM1/12/94

In a previous article, ki...@world.std.com (James "Kibo" Parry) says:

>It does not! Just because I have outlandish ideas *DOES* mean I'm a nutter!
>How DARE you dispute the obvious evidence of my insanity? STOP MOTHER
>INFERIORING ME! VENUS MUST BE GIVEN AN EARTHLIKE ORBIT AND ABIAN MUST BE
>GIVEN AN EARTHLIKE ENEMA!!! I AM NOT A REAL DOCTOR BUT I DESERVE THE
>NOBEL PRIZE FOR PSUEDOSCIENCE!!!!!! AND THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> -- K.

(sparing the people of the sci.* groups)
Actually, Kibo you aren't insane. You just have not been eating enough toast.

KIBO HAS TOAST.EQUIVALENCE OF KIBO AND TOASTER:
(1/BAGEL)+(1/LOX M)=1(TOASTER OVEN).
ALTER THE TOASTERS ORBIT AND TILT- STOP EPIDEMICS OF CANCER,CHOLERA,AIDS.ETC.
MICROWAVES MUST BE GIVEN A NEAR TOASTER LIKE FREQUENCY TO BECOME BORN AGAIN
TOASTERS.

Matt McIrvin

Jan 12, 1994, 1:54:24 PM1/12/94

I heard it was because Roxanne Pulitzer's wife ran off with L. Ron Howard!

Xemu pops the clutch, and tells the thetans to: EAT MY DUST!!!!!!!!
--
Matt 01234567 <-- The original Indent-o-Meter
McIrvin ^ Someday, tab damage will light our homes!

Steve Kramarsky

Jan 12, 1994, 7:38:13 PM1/12/94
In article <mcirvin.758400864@husc8>,

Matt McIrvin <mci...@husc8.harvard.edu> wrote:
>ko...@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Jason 'KodaK' Balicki) writes:
>>ki...@world.std.com (James "Kibo" Parry) writes:
>>>NOBEL PRIZE FOR PSUEDOSCIENCE!!!!!! AND THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>> -- K.
>>Their iz no pulitizer prize for scientology!!1
>
>I heard it was because Roxanne Pulitzer's wife ran off with L. Ron Howard!

You misspelled Elroy *and* Jetson.

>Xemu pops the clutch, and tells the thetans to: EAT MY DUST!!!!!!!!
>--
>Matt 01234567 <-- The original Indent-o-Meter
>McIrvin ^ Someday, tab damage will light our homes!

- Steve "Jane, stop this crazy thing!" Kramarsky