plz confirm

Glenn Knickerbocker

Oct 31, 2020, 4:09:46 PM10/31/20
desperately seeking reassurance that the sun will indeed explode if I
don't divide my tuna-egg salad exactly into five portions

ŹR http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/cats "Would you like to watch a movie
about George Wendt while eating Chinese food with a cat?" --Andy Simmons

Adam Funk

Nov 6, 2020, 4:15:07 AM11/6/20
On 2020-10-31, Glenn Knickerbocker wrote:

> desperately seeking reassurance that the sun will indeed explode if I
> don't divide my tuna-egg salad exactly into five portions

Did she explode?

You can never be sure.

<https://xkcd.com/1132/>

> ¬R http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/cats "Would you like to watch a movie
> about George Wendt while eating Chinese food with a cat?" --Andy Simmons

Do you mean the cat is eating the food too, or in it?

--
Now you're climbing to the top of the company ladder
Hope it doesn't take too long

AlistairG

Oct 2, 2021, 12:48:02 PM10/2/21
On Oct 31, 2020, Glenn Knickerbocker wrote
(in article<01hrpfp97bqd1gano...@4ax.com>):

> desperately seeking reassurance that the sun will indeed explode if I
> don't divide my tuna-egg salad exactly into five portions
>
> ¬R http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/cats "Would you like to watch a movie
> about George Wendt while eating Chinese food with a cat?" --Andy Simmons

Hope this message back in time is not too late, but I recommend adding
pickled red onions for maximum stinkitude.

Adam Funk

Oct 5, 2021, 12:00:05 PM10/5/21
Good plan!

relations, for nature cannot be fooled. –--Richard P. Feynman

Leo Sgouros

Oct 15, 2021, 9:11:24 PM10/15/21
All this worrying about the sun. Doesn't anyone care about teh moon any more?

mixed nuts

Oct 19, 2021, 1:49:35 PM10/19/21
The moon attracts meteors and often uses its pagan influence to
passively/aggressively assault the civilizations
(western-judeo-christian) of the much more civilized earth.

--
Grizzly H.

Adam Funk

Oct 21, 2021, 3:30:04 AM10/21/21
"The sun, she explode!"

--
Science is what we understand well enough to explain to a computer.
Art is everything else we do. ---Donald Knuth