Subject: Eat Your Way To Good Health. Mar. 1, 2004.

Here is some information that is rather simplistic but you never
can tell it may help some of us. When I was 17 I thought I knew
everything and just about everyone else was just plain stupid.
Now that I'm a little older I'm finding out a lot of things that
I don't know anything about.

From: l
Subject: Food as Medicine
HEADACHE? EAT FISH!
Eat plenty of fish -- fish oil helps prevent headaches. (JW You
must be careful how much fish you eat where is caught. Some fish
contain a lot of mercury and other toxicants.)
So does ginger, which reduces inflamation and pain.
HAY FEVER? EAT inflammation!
Eat lots of yogurt before pollen season.
Also-eat honey from your area (local region) daily.
TO PREVENT STROKE DRINK TEA!
Prevent buildup of fatty deposits on artery walls with regular
doses of tea. (actually, tea suppresses my appetite and keeps the
pounds from invading....Green tea is great for our immune system)!
INSOMNIA (CAN'T SLEEP?) HONEY!
Use honey as a tranquilizer and sedative.
ASTHMA? EAT ONIONS!!!!
Eating onions helps ease constriction of bronchial tubes. (when I
was young, my mother would make onion packs to place on our chest,
helped the respiratory ailments and actually made us breathe better).
ARTHRITIS? EAT FISH, TOO!!
Salmon, tuna, mackerel and sardines actually prevent arthritis.
(fish has omega oils, good for our immune system)
UPSET STOMACH? BANANAS - GINGER!!!!!
Bananas will settle an upset stomach.
Ginger will c-re morning sickness and nausea.
BLADDER INFECTION? DRINK CRANBERRY JUICE!!!!
High-acid cranberry juice controls harmful bacteria.
BONE PROBLEMS? EAT PINEAPPLE!!!
Bone fractures and osteoporosis can be prevented by the manganese
in pineapple.
PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME? EAT CORNFLAKES!!!!
Women can ward off the effects of PMS with cornflakes, which
help reduce depression, anxiety and fatigue.
MEMORY PROBLEMS? EAT OYSTERS!
Oysters help improve your mental functioning by supplying
much-needed zinc.
COLDS? EAT GARLIC!
Clear up that stuffy head with garlic. (remember, garlic lowers
cholesterol, too.) (JW Some people actually don't like to smell
garlic on your breath. You might try some of these substances that
have the odor removed from garlic.)
COUGHING? USE RED PEPPERS!!
A substance similar to that found in the cough syrups is found in
hot red pepper. Use red (cayenne) pepper with caution-it can
irritate your tummy.
BREAST CA-CER? EAT Wheat, bran and cabbage.
Helps to maintain estrogen at healthy levels.
LUNG CAN-ER? EAT DARK GREEN AND ORANGE VEGGIES!!!
A good antidote is beta carotene, a form of Vitamin A found in
dark green and orange vegetables.
ULCERS? EAT CABBAGE ALSO!!!
Cabbage contains chemicals that help heal both gastric and
duodenal ulcers.
ULCERS? EAT CABBAGE ALSO!!!
Cabbage contains chemicals that help heal both gastric and
duodenal ulcers.
DIARRHEA? EAT APPLES!
Grate an apple with its skin, let it turn brown and eat it to cure
this condition. (Bananas are good for this ailment) (JW Actually
I've found that in the past when my stool becomes runny and has a
foul odor I make a mixture of one glass of water, 2 tablespoons of
apple cider vinegar and two tablespoons of honey. Stir it up and
sip it till it's all gone. You stool will become normal and it
won't have such an unpleasing odor.)
CLOGGED ARTERIES? EAT AVOCADO!
Mono unsaturated fat in avocados lowers cholesterol.
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE? EAT CELERY AND OLIVE OIL!!!
Olive oil has been shown to lower blood pressure.
Celery contains a chemical that lowers pressure too.
BLOOD SUGAR IMBALANCE? EAT BROCCOLI AND PEANUTS!!!
The chromium in broccoli and peanuts helps regulate insulin and
blood sugar.
Kiwi: Tiny but mighty. This is a good source of potassium,
magnesium, Vitamin E & fiber. It's Vitamin C content is twice that
of an orange.
Apple: An apple a day keeps the doctor away? Although an apple
has a low Vitamin C content, it has antioxidants & flavonoids
which enhances the activity of Vitamin C thereby helping to lower
the risks of colon canc-r, heart attack & stroke.
Strawberry: Protective fruit. Strawberries have the highest
total antioxidant power among major fruits & protects the body
from cancer causing, blood vessels clogging free radicals.
(Actually, any berry is good for you..they're high in anti-oxidants
and they actually keep us young.........blueberries are the best
and very versatile in the health field........they get rid of all
the free-radicals that invade our bodies)
Orange: Sweetest medicine. Taking 2 - 4 oranges a day may help
keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent & dissolve kidney
stones as well as lessen the risk of colon cancer. (JW If I eat
3 or more orange a day I get mouth sores, so be careful on this
one.)
Watermelon: Coolest Thirst Quencher. Composed of 92% water, it is
also packed with a giant dose of glutathione which helps boost our
immune system. They are also a key source of lycopene - the can-er
fighting oxidant. Other nutrients found in watermelon are Vitamin
C & Potassium. (watermelon also has natural substances [natural
SPF sources] that keep our skin healthy, protecting our skin from
those darn suv rays)
Guava & Papaya: Top awards for Vitamin C. They are the clear
winners for their high Vitamin C content. Guava is also rich in
fiber which helps prevent constipation.
Papaya is rich in carotene, this is good for your eyes. (also
good for gas and indigestion)
Tomatoes are very good as a preventative measure for men, keeps
those prostrate problems from invading their bodies.

The following person posted this information.

(JW I would suggest that all vegetable and other things be grown
in Vitamin and mineral enriched soil, not soil that has a lot
of NPK fertilizer added to it just to make large, pretty fruits.
Also try to get fruit and vegetables that don't insecticide spray
on them.)

From: luckypig <luck...@infionline.net>

John Winston. john...@mlode.com

Subject: Information From Lady K. Part 3 of 3. Mar. 1, 2004.

This last part deals with green fireballs that were seen over
Australia.

I would also tell you that the earthbound so-ls have been
liberated. It is only newly-arrived sou-s over the last 2-3 years
that this individual is encountering. They are encountering people
who have di-d of SARS in China and other places - many thousands of
s-uls and the more than 10,000 so-ls who died in France alone this
past summer because of the heat wave - which was created because of
weather manipulation. And then there are 40,000+ departed -ouls
from the Iran quake and many other pockets of s-uls from India and
other places. These are the so-ls that you are working with. Wipe
their brows and give them water to drink and hold them in your arms
and comfort them. In the astral world there are many levels and on
the 4th level there are many hospitals and many cathedrals of every
denomination. Assist the departed ones to the correct place and when
you see an ang-lic being, put them in the ang-l's care.

Wayne: A few years ago, Nexus Magazine published an article on
top s-cret weapons testing called "Bright Skies: Top-Se-ret Weapons
Testing?" citing several fireball events in Australia that have
been observed since May, 1993, suggesting that there is a
continuing space w-r going on between Earth mil-tary operations and
UFOs (http://www.nexusmagazine.com/bskies1.html). We have previously
discussed the existence of so-called top sec-et weapons that are in
the hands of several of our gove-nments. Could you comment
specifically on the Australian fireball events, if these are
evidence of the use of these weapons, and what are the implications?

First of all, there is no space wa- going on between anybody and
anybody. It is not allowed. By this we mean specifically both
on-planet and off-planet.
However, as we have previously stated, because of the capture of
EBE, the commander of the Roswell ship, much technical information
was given to the mil-tary - and by this we mean world mili-ary,
because the information has been shared. The problem is that those
who were friends 50 years ago are not friends any longer, but
instead are now enemies. And part of the sharing of information
from EBE to Earth was how to build a UFO, and so Planet Earth has
many UFOs, some of which are up to no good, and some of which are
being shot down by Earth beings. So this that is spoken of here is
Earth-based in its entirety and has little or nothing to do with
space ships "out there" somewhere.
Back in the 60s, when the astronauts from the U.S. landed on the
moon, they went around to what is called the dark side of the moon,
where they were greeted by beings who told them to get off the Moon
and don't come back, and so the astronauts did not return. And the
go-ernments of the world are not yet big enough nor powerful enough
nor foolish enough to wage wa- out in the galaxy. To which we might
add, that many of your missing scientists are indeed "out there"
somewhere, off planet. And we have spoken of these things before.
There is so much more that goes on than what any of you could
possibly fathom. And because the Full Disclosure Law is now
implemented, many of you have the feeling that your internal
computer system has moved into fast-forward and you are trying to
stay abreast of all that is coming your way. Trust that you are
not given more than you can handle.
http://www.citiesoflight.net/kadjina.html

Part 3 of 3.

John Winston. john...@mlode.com

kerri

未讀,
2004年3月1日 晚上7:40:392004/3/1
收件者:
John F. Winston <john...@mlode.com> wrote:

> PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME? EAT CORNFLAKES!!!!
> Women can ward off the effects of PMS with cornflakes, which
> help reduce depression, anxiety and fatigue.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahahahahahahahaha.

Although if anyone sends me these, I promise to hold back as much of the
rage as possible.

http://www.panachechocolate.com/flakes.htm

Dude, if the Vicodin ain't helpin', the corn flakes ain't gonna.

--kerri
(Hmm, there are hot guys on the Wheaties boxes sometimes...)

Bryce Utting

未讀,
2004年3月2日 凌晨3:23:402004/3/2
收件者:
kerri <kerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> --kerri
> (Hmm, there are hot guys on the Wheaties boxes sometimes...)

PROOF that Dr Kellogg was WRONG!!!

(or alternately didt'n know much about wimmins)

butting

Bill Marcum

未讀,
2004年3月3日 凌晨12:27:142004/3/3
收件者:
J_W seems to be posting a lot of messages with one-word subject lines.
If you string them together, do they form a sentence?

--
Today is the first day of the rest of your life; but so was yesterday,
and look how you messed THAT up.

Whosetitanelbow

未讀,
2004年3月3日 凌晨1:00:542004/3/3
收件者:
kerr...@hotmail.com (kerri) schreef in
berichtnieuws...news:c20l67$1o79dd$1...@ID-202298.news.uni-berlin.de:

> John F. Winston <john...@mlode.com> wrote:
>
>> PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME? EAT CORNFLAKES!!!!
>> Women can ward off the effects of PMS with cornflakes, which
>> help reduce depression, anxiety and fatigue.
>
> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahahahahahahahaha.

Corn has a lot of phenylalanine and tyrosine in it, which might, if you ate
about twelve bowls, tweak your dopamine levels. You could try just the pure
amino acids themselves and see. Phenylalanine has a nice caffeine-like
lifting effect that I used to really like.
ObUrl:

http://www.biopsychiatry.com/tyrosine.html

--
"So the gamers and the scammers say it's the fault of the critics who tried
to carve through the mumbo-jumbo in the first place." -- Josh Marshall

RelMark

未讀,
2004年3月3日 晚上7:26:042004/3/3
收件者:

"Bill Marcum" <bma...@iglou.com> wrote in message news:iu6gh1-...@don.localnet...

> J_W seems to be posting a lot of messages with one-word subject lines.
> If you string them together, do they form a sentence?

Tim Chmielewski does this earlier than you.
http://tinyurl.com/2xetl

RelMark

James Kibo Parry

未讀,
2004年3月3日 晚上7:43:312004/3/3
收件者:
Whosetitanelbow (crgre02...@newsguy.com) wrote:

> kerri (kerr...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> > John F. Winston (john...@mlode.com) wrote:
> > >
> > > PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME? EAT CORNFLAKES!!!!
> > > Women can ward off the effects of PMS with cornflakes, which
> > > help reduce depression, anxiety and fatigue.
> >
> > HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahahahahahahahaha.
>
> Corn has a lot of phenylalanine and tyrosine in it, which might, if you ate
> about twelve bowls, tweak your dopamine levels. You could try just the pure
> amino acids themselves and see. Phenylalanine has a nice caffeine-like
> lifting effect that I used to really like.

What do you call a butch guy who feels like he has PMS? That's not a
riddle, that's a serious medical question so I'll know what sort of
corn flakes to ask the dietary experts at Trader Joe's for.

Oh, and since I don't put milk on my cereal, I can go through twelve bowls.
Unless it's Trix-flavored, in which case my stomach hurts after a couple.
I don't know why, but the coloring or flavoring of Trix, Froot Loops,
Skittles, etc. bothers my stomach in a mildly annoying way.

-- K.

Incidentally, Trader Joe's now
sells those "Amy's" cheeseless
pizzas I like in the same boxes
except marked "Trader Giotto's"
or something. They're cheaper
at Trader Joe's, which confirms
my suspicions that they sell
only factory-reject food.

Whosetitanelbow

未讀,
2004年3月4日 凌晨12:14:492004/3/4
收件者:
ki...@world.std.com (James "Kibo" Parry) schreef in
berichtnieuws...news:kibo-03030...@ralph.std.com:

> What do you call a butch guy who feels like he has PMS?

[HAMMOND] ???

0 則新訊息