Carmageddon is EVIL!

jake

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99

Beable van Polasm wrote in message <7l9e12$4ek$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

> [...]
>Carmageddon was the best driving game available.
>And it did have a nice Bible-ey sounding name,
>so I bought a copy and gave it a try! Well at
>first, I was a bit worried about it, because
>there was a lot of car crashes and stuff, so
>I was not really sure that it would be suitable.
>Also, there were zombies staggering around all
>over the place. Now zombies are DEVIL SPAWN, so
>I thought it was a pretty good idea to run them
>over! And they did make a satisfying squishy
>sound and green ichor splattered out all over
>the place. So I played it for about 16 hours,
>and I thought that it might not really be
>suitable for Driver Ed Class. So I went back to
>the web. Then I found out that there was a patch
>for Carmageddon, so I downloaded and installed it.
>To my horror, I found that the Devil Spawn Zombies
>had been replaced by REAL PEOPLE, and CUTE PUPPY
>DOGS! And when I accidentally ran one over, REAL
>BLOOD CAME OUT! AND THEN THE TYRE TRACKS OF THE
>CAR WERE ALL BLOODY! So I played it for about
>14 hours more, and I was DISGUSTED! You people
>are SICK if you think it's fun to run over people,
>and cute fluffy puppy dogs! The people GET DOWN ON
>THEIR KNEES AND BEG YOU NOT TO RUN THEM OVER AND
>I BET YOU STILL DO! And then you get MONEY for
>killing innocent people! Well let me tell you,
>there is only one person who gives you MONEY for
>killing INNOCENT people and that's THE DEVIL!
>So when you are playing Carmageddon, YOU ARE
>DOING THE DEVIL'S WORK!!1! And then my friend's
>six-year-old nephew played it for six hours, and
>he thought it was FUN which shows how the game
>can CORRUPT THE YOUTH OF AMERICA!!!!1 But that
>night he woke up screaming "DON'T LET THE BAD MAN
>RUN ME OVER!".
>
>So I think that Carmageddon should be BANNED, and
>then the software company should have to make another
>patch, that stops the cars from going over 30 miles
>per hour in town areas. Some of those cars go OVER
>200 MILES PER HOUR! In out-of-town areas, the cars
>should be limited to 55 miles per hour. Also, if a
>car goes through a stop sign, the police should pull
>them over and give them a ticket. And if there is an
>accident, the drivers should all have to stop and
>talk about it. AND NO MORE RUNNING PEOPLE OVER! The
>game should have the cars STOPPING FOR THE PEDESTRIANS,
>and giving them yummy candy. And then when the patch is
>finished, it should be MANDATORY for EVERYBODY to install
>the patch and play the game again, as the game SHOULD
>HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE! Then the game would be
>A LOT MORE FUN!
>
>So everybody please contact the government and INSIST
>that Carmageddon gets BANNED because it is EVIL and
>SICK and the WORK OF THE DEVIL! Then let's all contact
>the software company and force them to make another
>patch to make the game a proper fun game and suitable
>for the kiddies. We have to stop this sort of EVIL
>INFLUENCE from spreading NOW, before it's TOO LATE!

I don't like this game because it's boreing, and secless. But you seem to
enjoy yourself playing it for 30 hours. How could you hate a game and spend
over a day of your life in it? You are the one that needs help.

Satan

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Maybe you should Carmageddon Splat Pack and Carmageddon 2 Carpocalypse
now. and don't for get to have your young Children to play them to.
I play them all the time.(I love running over Innocent people and
Animals.) or better yet i think might be a good idea to try this
in Real Life. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

jake

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99

>I don't like this game because it's boreing, and secless. But you seem to
>enjoy yourself playing it for 30 hours. How could you hate a game and
spend
>over a day of your life in it? You are the one that needs help.

I do hope you know I was jokeing as well. But I do hate all that cesorship
crap, so I was still trying to prove a point.

Beable van

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

cheers
beable van polasm

--
_____________Have_you_SMASHED_the_STATE_today?____________
S___M___A___S___H______T___H___E______S___T___A___T___E___!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Mike Sindona

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
This is obviously a joke. The real question is: How bored are you?

Mike

Astro

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
This isn't for real. Disregard it. It's not even worth a thread.
Look where all the cc's are. Not Christian NG. I think this is a promo.

Karrde

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

>I don't like this game because it's boreing, and secless. But you seem to
>enjoy yourself playing it for 30 hours. How could you hate a game and spend
>over a day of your life in it? You are the one that needs help.

Yeah, I like games with more sec than Carmageddon.

You gotta know he was joking, right?

please, God, tell me you know he was joking

Karrde

I build my peace through strength,
That's the best weapon you've got.
-Dar Williams

agi...@my-deja.com

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
In article <377844...@Hell.com>,

Actually, I think it might be a good idea if you try to learn proper
grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

Jeff Jones

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

>I don't like this game because it's boreing, and secless. But you seem to
>enjoy yourself playing it for 30 hours. How could you hate a game and
spend
>over a day of your life in it? You are the one that needs help.

The Most Gullible Poster of the Year contest is now officially over. This
guy wins hands down. I don't care what gets posted from now till December
either.

Jeff Jones

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

Satan wrote in message <377844...@Hell.com>...

>Maybe you should Carmageddon Splat Pack and Carmageddon 2 Carpocalypse
>now. and don't for get to have your young Children to play them to.
>I play them all the time.(I love running over Innocent people and
>Animals.) or better yet i think might be a good idea to try this
>in Real Life. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

Oh please. The REAL Satan would be just a wee bit more subtle ;)

Kurt

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
Jeff Jones wrote in message ...

And noone posted a "YHBT. YHL. HAND"...

Kurt

Tom Chick

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:54:17 -0700, "jake" <mo...@transport.com>
wrote:

>I do hope you know I was jokeing as well. But I do hate all that cesorship
>crap, so I was still trying to prove a point.

Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown...

-Tom Chick

*** ***
*** No .sig for me, thank you. ***
*** ***

Russ Cross

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

Tom Chick wrote in message <3778640...@news.primenet.com>...

>Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown...
>
> -Tom Chick

*laugh*
I thought about responding to Jake, but decided I couldn't top this. The
sad part is, your in-joke is going to fly right over poor Jake's head.

DyBBuK_CoY

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
What?? Okay, if you're looking for a computer game for Driver Education
Class, how about a driving similation game/program. Second of all, it was a
PATCH. not made by the REAL creators. IT IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT. I see this
EVERYWHERE. They're trying to ban EVERY game that has a drop of blood, but
even if they do, what's next, you know? With no violence, next they'll take
away games that would scare children or adults of a certain type of animal
that's the main character of the game. Then the characters will all have to
be the same in every game. Pretty soon, the Fascism will cause GAMES TO
RETURN TO ALL BEING THE SAME MARIO BULLSHxT. Also, if the cars all stop to
give candy, then

DyBBuK_CoY

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
hehahaha... nevermind. I went to the homepage on your message and I take it
you were just messing around. Hell of a laugh though

Riboflavin

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
DyBBuK_CoY wrote in message ...

>What?? Okay, if you're looking for a computer game for Driver Education
>Class, how about a driving similation game/program. Second of all, it was a
>PATCH. not made by the REAL creators. IT IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT. I see this
>EVERYWHERE. They're trying to ban EVERY game that has a drop of blood, but
>even if they do, what's next, you know? With no violence, next they'll take
>away games that would scare children or adults of a certain type of animal
>that's the main character of the game. Then the characters will all have to
>be the same in every game. Pretty soon, the Fascism will cause GAMES TO
>RETURN TO ALL BEING THE SAME MARIO BULLSHxT. Also, if the cars all stop to
>give candy, then

Well, Mr. van Polasm (if that's your real name), just what did you do to
DyBBuk here? Why does his message mysteriously end as soon as he begins
criticism of your plan to have all of the cars to stop and distribute candy?
Mmmm... yummmmy candy. Anyway, I think the other newsgroup readers should
watch out for this Polasm guy because he'll use his contacts with the UN
conspiracy to have you taken away in the middle of a post, as you can see
above.
--
Kevin Allegood ribotr...@mindspring.pants.com
Remove the pants from my email address to reply

Riboflavin

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
Astro <___as...@att.net> wrote in message
<7l9h5p$ll0$1...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...

>This isn't for real. Disregard it. It's not even worth a thread.
>Look where all the cc's are. Not Christian NG. I think this is a promo.

No, you idiot. Don't you know ANYTHING? If it was a porno, it would go
something like

I was looking for a good computer game to use for Driver Education classes
at our local Sunday School. I looked for reviews on the web, and they all
said that Carmageddon was the best driving game available. When I went to
the store to buy a copy, the woman behind the counter gave me a deep smile
and played her tounge about her lips while staring at my bulging crotch.
Flinging the game box to one side, I lept over the counter and took her into
the back room etc. etc. etc.

I really wish some people would THINK before going off on some weird rant
about pornos in the middle of a game thread.

China Blue

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
[|>I was looking for a good computer game to use
[|>for Driver Education Classes at our local
[|>Sunday School. I looked for reviews of driving

Which church is that? Our Lady of Run-on Sentences? Blessed Stations of
the Rant?

--
Smeagol, Smeagol, Smeagol. I thought we had an understanding.
I do you a favour, you do me a favour. Just one little ring.

Richard E. Nickle

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

Russ Cross wrote in message <7l9pk2$4qf$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

>>>On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:54:17 -0700, "jake" <mo...@transport.com>
>Tom Chick wrote in message <3778640...@news.primenet.com>...
>>
>>Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown...
>>
>> -Tom Chick
>>

>*laugh*
>I thought about responding to Jake, but decided I couldn't top this. The
>sad part is, your in-joke is going to fly right over poor Jake's head.

That's just because he hasn't seen any of those
Jackie Chan movies like 'Chinatown' or 'The Big
Sleep.'

Anthony Kanner

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

Beable van Polasm <bea...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> I was looking for a good computer game to use
> for Driver Education Classes at our local
> Sunday School. I looked for reviews of driving
> games on the web, and they all said that

> Carmageddon was the best driving game available.

Hahaha very funny. This is a joke ...... right?

Anthony

twi...@sound.net

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
In article <8nXd3.98$ue4....@typ32b.nn.bcandid.com>,

"jake" <Blazer Fan> wrote:

> Beable van Polasm wrote in message <7l9e12$4ek$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> >
> >So everybody please contact the government and INSIST
> >that Carmageddon gets BANNED because it is EVIL and
> >SICK and the WORK OF THE DEVIL! Then let's all contact
> >the software company and force them to make another
> >patch to make the game a proper fun game and suitable
> >for the kiddies. We have to stop this sort of EVIL
> >INFLUENCE from spreading NOW, before it's TOO LATE!
> >

> I don't like this game because it's boreing, and secless. But you
> seem to enjoy yourself playing it for 30 hours. How could you hate
> a game and spend over a day of your life in it? You are the one that
> needs help.

But DUDE, he was asking for help! See? In the quoted paragraph he is
asking for all our help to stop the Evil of Carmaggedon!

Won't you help? Please, think of the children!

--Terri

--
Also, just when you think you have them all
down------Llama spit comes around in one form or

twi...@sound.net

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
In article <37784bab....@nntp.ix.netcom.com>,

Kar...@ix.netcom.com (Karrde) wrote:

> >I don't like this game because it's boreing, and secless. But you
> >seem to enjoy yourself playing it for 30 hours. How could you hate
> >a game and spend over a day of your life in it? You are the one
> >that needs help.
> >

> Yeah, I like games with more sec than Carmageddon.
>
> You gotta know he was joking, right?
>
> please, God, tell me you know he was joking

Hey, you! EVIL is NO JOKING MATTER!!!!11!

twi...@sound.net

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
In article <dRYd3.7397$2I2....@news.rdc1.tn.home.com>,

That just what he wants you to think.

Don

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

Riboflavin wrote:

> Astro <___as...@att.net> wrote in message
> <7l9h5p$ll0$1...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...
> >This isn't for real. Disregard it. It's not even worth a thread.
> >Look where all the cc's are. Not Christian NG. I think this is a promo.
>
> No, you idiot. Don't you know ANYTHING? If it was a porno, it would go

> something like <snip>

> I really wish some people would THINK before going off on some weird rant
> about pornos in the middle of a game thread.

He said PROMO not PORNO! Talk about weird rants!!!

yoda5

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
You People that think that a game can be evil are stupid as shit!! If you
dont like the game dont play it!! Also it is only evil if you portray it as
evil. If you are all religious and stuff you know by the cover of the game
that it is going to be bloody and stuff. Also, I bet there is more people
that like the game because in the game you can get away from reality and
actually kill and slaughter people, it is good therapy, but if you didnt
have games like this there would be more people in real life commiting
crimes because there is no where else to release there erges.

Mike

<twi...@sound.net> wrote in message news:7lapdr$j6e$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> In article <8nXd3.98$ue4....@typ32b.nn.bcandid.com>,
> "jake" <Blazer Fan> wrote:
> >
> > Beable van Polasm wrote in message <7l9e12$4ek$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> > >
> > >So everybody please contact the government and INSIST
> > >that Carmageddon gets BANNED because it is EVIL and
> > >SICK and the WORK OF THE DEVIL! Then let's all contact
> > >the software company and force them to make another
> > >patch to make the game a proper fun game and suitable
> > >for the kiddies. We have to stop this sort of EVIL
> > >INFLUENCE from spreading NOW, before it's TOO LATE!
> > >

> > I don't like this game because it's boreing, and secless. But you
> > seem to enjoy yourself playing it for 30 hours. How could you hate
> > a game and spend over a day of your life in it? You are the one that
> > needs help.
>

> But DUDE, he was asking for help! See? In the quoted paragraph he is
> asking for all our help to stop the Evil of Carmaggedon!
>
> Won't you help? Please, think of the children!

Ranjit Bhatnagar

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
In alt.religion.kibology Karrde <Kar...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> please, God, tell me you know he was joking

GODS DON'T KNOW HE'S NOT JOKING!

Luke Breinig

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

Tom Chick wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:54:17 -0700, "jake" <mo...@transport.com>

> wrote:
>

> >I do hope you know I was jokeing as well. But I do hate all that cesorship
> >crap, so I was still trying to prove a point.
> >

> Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown...
>
> -Tom Chick

You're not related to Jack Chick are you?

-Luke

I bet he gets that all the time.

Joe

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
"jake" <mo...@transport.com> wrote:

>Beable van Polasm wrote in message <7l9e12$4ek$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>>

>> [anipped] ...a funny parody

>I don't like this game because it's boreing, and secless. But you seem to
>enjoy yourself playing it for 30 hours. How could you hate a game and spend
>over a day of your life in it? You are the one that needs help.

Hey Beable, I though you went a bit over the top. But you're reelin'
'em in anyways! Good show. ;-)

Joe

Tom Chick

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:13:01 -0500, Luke Breinig
<lbre...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Tom Chick wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:54:17 -0700, "jake" <mo...@transport.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >I do hope you know I was jokeing as well. But I do hate all that cesorship
>> >crap, so I was still trying to prove a point.
>> >

>> Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown...
>>
>> -Tom Chick
>
>You're not related to Jack Chick are you?

No such luck. Would that I could share in the untold wealth and
divine grace of publishing magnate Jack Chick, the greatest purveyor
of the written word since Charles Foster Kane.

Bucko

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
While blathering insanely on Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:41:59 GMT,
twi...@sound.net scrawled in alt.games.carmageddon:

>In article <37784bab....@nntp.ix.netcom.com>,
> Kar...@ix.netcom.com (Karrde) wrote:
>Hey, you! EVIL is NO JOKING MATTER!!!!11!

^^

666 :)

\__/
|><|
|[]|
\--/
^^

Pretty awful devil really
"640K of RAM is all anybody could ever need" - Bill Gates
/------------------------
| My opinions are not
David Buckley |necessarily in touch
EMail: DavidB...@bigfoot.com |with those of the rest
ICQ: 24444579 |of the universe, sorry.

Bucko

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
While blathering insanely on Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:20:11 GMT, Beable van
Polasm scrawled in alt.games.carmageddon:

<oops... Major snippage!>

This reminds me of a brilliant pice of spam I got. But I deleted it...
Anyway it was about a virus that would infect your PC and other home
appliances, then your PC would run throught the streets screaming like
1000 tortured demons or something. If I can find it, I'll forward it
to the group....

Anyway, thanks to this thread, we had 63 messages when I picked up the
NG!

Kyle "The Gimp" Murdoch

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
that devil sucked bad Bucko :)

--
Kyle Murdoch
Computer Administrator, Thurston Publications

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts
agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer
professionals. We cause accidents.

-- Nathaniel Borenstein

Bucko <davidb...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> While blathering insanely on Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:41:59 GMT,
> twi...@sound.net scrawled in alt.games.carmageddon:
>
> >In article <37784bab....@nntp.ix.netcom.com>,
> > Kar...@ix.netcom.com (Karrde) wrote:
> >Hey, you! EVIL is NO JOKING MATTER!!!!11!
> ^^
>
> 666 :)
>
> \__/
> |><|
> |[]|
> \--/
> ^^
>
> Pretty awful devil really

The All Powerful

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

Beable van Polasm wrote:

Yeah, but I bet there were still little green bits... stoopid patch..

> So I played it for about
> 14 hours more, and I was DISGUSTED! You people
> are SICK if you think it's fun to run over people,
> and cute fluffy puppy dogs! The people GET DOWN ON
> THEIR KNEES AND BEG YOU NOT TO RUN THEM OVER AND
> I BET YOU STILL DO!

And not just in the game... *Evil Grin*

> And then you get MONEY for
> killing innocent people! Well let me tell you,
> there is only one person who gives you MONEY for
> killing INNOCENT people and that's THE DEVIL!
> So when you are playing Carmageddon, YOU ARE
> DOING THE DEVIL'S WORK!!1! And then my friend's
> six-year-old nephew played it for six hours, and
> he thought it was FUN which shows how the game
> can CORRUPT THE YOUTH OF AMERICA!!!!1

The youth of America don't need corrupting anymore

> But that
> night he woke up screaming "DON'T LET THE BAD MAN
> RUN ME OVER!".
>
> So I think that Carmageddon should be BANNED, and
> then the software company should have to make another
> patch, that stops the cars from going over 30 miles
> per hour in town areas.

What a great idea. I wish they'd make one for my car. Then I could have
the fun of hacking it and having the fun of being the only guy on the
road with a hundred mile an hour golf...

> Some of those cars go OVER
> 200 MILES PER HOUR!

well over 500 if you'be got the fighter plane and full slots...

> In out-of-town areas, the cars
> should be limited to 55 miles per hour.

I rarely get that fast anhow, too busy killing people to go fast...

> Also, if a
> car goes through a stop sign, the police should pull
> them over and give them a ticket.

You haven't played level 10 yet have you...

> And if there is an
> accident, the drivers should all have to stop and
> talk about it. AND NO MORE RUNNING PEOPLE OVER! The
> game should have the cars STOPPING FOR THE PEDESTRIANS,

I stop for them... briefly...

> and giving them yummy candy. And then when the patch is
> finished, it should be MANDATORY for EVERYBODY to install
> the patch and play the game again, as the game SHOULD
> HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE! Then the game would be
> A LOT MORE FUN!
>

> So everybody please contact the government and INSIST
> that Carmageddon gets BANNED because it is EVIL and
> SICK and the WORK OF THE DEVIL! Then let's all contact
> the software company and force them to make another
> patch to make the game a proper fun game and suitable
> for the kiddies. We have to stop this sort of EVIL
> INFLUENCE from spreading NOW, before it's TOO LATE!
>

> cheers
> beable van polasm
>
> --
> _____________Have_you_SMASHED_the_STATE_today?____________
> S___M___A___S___H______T___H___E______S___T___A___T___E___!
> __L___E___G___A___L___I___Z___E______C___R___I___M___E___!
> http://beable.webjump.com/index.html

Life is the development of a corpse.

Joseph Michael Bay

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
twi...@sound.net writes:

>But DUDE, he was asking for help! See? In the quoted paragraph he is
>asking for all our help to stop the Evil of Carmaggedon!

>Won't you help? Please, think of the children!

Screw the children, what about my rear-mounted grenade launcher?

--
Joseph M. Bay Lamont Sanford Junior University
LSEMGAASLHITZHEECSRTIAMTEEOFULTYLTAHWEGBOLVAECRKNFMLEANGT

Simon de Vet

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

DyBBuK_CoY wrote:

> What?? Okay, if you're looking for a computer game for Driver Education
> Class, how about a driving similation game/program. Second of all, it was a
> PATCH. not made by the REAL creators. IT IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT. I see this
> EVERYWHERE. They're trying to ban EVERY game that has a drop of blood, but
> even if they do, what's next, you know? With no violence, next they'll take
> away games that would scare children or adults of a certain type of animal
> that's the main character of the game. Then the characters will all have to
> be the same in every game. Pretty soon, the Fascism will cause GAMES TO
> RETURN TO ALL BEING THE SAME MARIO BULLSHxT. Also, if the cars all stop to
> give candy, then

*sigh*

I liked Super Mario :)

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Mmmm... car candy!

Simon de Vet

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

agi...@my-deja.com wrote:

> In article <377844...@Hell.com>,

> Sa...@hell.com wrote:
> > Maybe you should Carmageddon Splat Pack and Carmageddon 2 Carpocalypse
> > now. and don't for get to have your young Children to play them to.
> > I play them all the time.(I love running over Innocent people and
> > Animals.) or better yet i think might be a good idea to try this
> > in Real Life. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
>

> Actually, I think it might be a good idea if you try to learn proper
> grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

Grammer? Satan don't, need no Lousy grammer.

!!!
,

Simon de Vet

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

yoda5 wrote:

> You People that think that a game can be evil are stupid as shit!! If you
> dont like the game dont play it!! Also it is only evil if you portray it as
> evil. If you are all religious and stuff you know by the cover of the game
> that it is going to be bloody and stuff. Also, I bet there is more people
> that like the game because in the game you can get away from reality and
> actually kill and slaughter people, it is good therapy, but if you didnt
> have games like this there would be more people in real life commiting
> crimes because there is no where else to release there erges.

It is illegal to release erges into the wild without a permit from the
Department of Fisheries, anyways...