Short, Shameful Confession

Glenn Knickerbocker

Mar 26, 2004, 10:45:19 PM3/26/04
I didn't bring home any baklava--even though it was in four pieces.

ŹR "If I was man enough I'd come on your
stump." --Robyn Hitchcock, "Wax Doll"
http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/dreams.poems.html

Jacob W. Haller

Mar 26, 2004, 11:21:26 PM3/26/04
Glenn Knickerbocker <No...@bestweb.net> wrote:

> I didn't bring home any baklava--even though it was in four pieces.

Now I am hungry.

In other news:

My band has a show on Sunday.

I'm afraid we don't perform any Interrobang Cartel songs, although my
mother keeps telling me we should do 'Fuck The Bees' [which she refers
to as 'that headache song'].

I haven't decided yet whether or not I will bring Joe Manfre's
twelve-string guitar. It will depend on how full the car is. I would
like to, though! We'll see.

-jwgh

--
"Kibo/DeLaney 2004: More sex with pans. For the children!"
-- Steve Christensen on alt.religion.kibology 12 March 2004

Bill Marcum

Mar 29, 2004, 7:56:25 AM3/29/04
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:45:19 -0500, Glenn Knickerbocker
<No...@bestweb.net> wrote:
> I didn't bring home any baklava--even though it was in four pieces.

You should have cut it into eight pieces.

--
BOFH excuse #448:
vi needs to be upgraded to vii

Ben Allard

Mar 29, 2004, 2:25:10 PM3/29/04
Bill Marcum <bma...@iglou.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:45:19 -0500, Glenn Knickerbocker
> <No...@bestweb.net> wrote:
>> I didn't bring home any baklava--even though it was in four pieces.
>>
> You should have cut it into eight pieces.

He wasn't hungry enough to eat eight pieces.

--
Ben
Besides, Finns don't have evil twins, they have happy twins. --Ben Wolfson

Tim Serpas

Mar 31, 2004, 11:06:28 AM3/31/04
Ben Allard <gragg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> I didn't bring home any baklava--even though it was in four pieces.
>>>
>> You should have cut it into eight pieces.
>
>He wasn't hungry enough to eat eight pieces.

Since Big Brother only lurks: "I'd get the quesadillas,
but I don't think I could eat a whole case." And happy
birthday!

Wretch
the cute one

Mark Hill