Zombie jokes

Joseph Michael Bay

Oct 29, 2001, 4:30:32 AM10/29/01

Q: What's the zombie's favorite kind of ice cream?

A: BRAAAAINS!

Q: Why did the zombie cross the road?

A: BRAAAAAAAAINS!

Q: How many zombies does it take to change a light bulb?

A: BRAAAAAAAINS!

Q: What, to a zombie, is the important distinction between
existence and essence?

A: BRAAAAAINNNNS!

Q: What's the zombie's favorite ancient Greek playwright?

A: BRAAAAAAAAAAAINNNS!

A priest, a rabbi and a zombie walk into a bar. The
priest orders a gin and tonic. The rabbi orders a
rum and coke. The zombie says "BRAAAAAINS!!!"

Two zombies were walking through the park. One
turns to the other and says "You know, since I'm
a zombie I guess it's not that meaningful, but
I *really* like brains". That's more of a visual,
Far Side-type of thing.

Lady Astor: If I were your wife, Sir Winston, I'd poison
your tea!
Zombie Winston
Churchill: BRAAAAIINS!

Who let the zombies out?
BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS!

Knock knock!
Who's there?
BRAAAIIINS!
"Braaaaiiiins" who?
NGHH, BRAAAAIIINS!
Oh dear, a zombie!
BRAAAAINS!
Help! I'm being devoured by a zombie!
BRAAAIINS!

--
Chimes peal joy. Bah. Joseph Michael Bay
Icy colon barge Cancer Biology

Tamara

Oct 29, 2001, 4:50:48 AM10/29/01
"Joseph Michael Bay" <jm...@Stanford.EDU> wrote in message

You didn't include a cat, a pirate and a steering wheel.

~T

Joseph Michael Bay

Oct 29, 2001, 4:56:39 AM10/29/01
"Tamara" <tamara...@sprint.ca> writes:

>You didn't include a cat, a pirate and a steering wheel.

A zombie walks into a bar with a cat on his shoulder. The
zombie's got a wooden leg and an eyepatch, and he's got a
steering wheel sticking out of his crotch. The bartender
says "CHRIST'S SOUPY BEARD, A ZOMBIE APPROACHES!" and the
zombie says "BRAAIIINS!"

Jacob W. Haller

Oct 29, 2001, 9:06:34 AM10/29/01
A zombie and an idiot were out hunting and got totally lost.
Fortunately the idiot had a detailed map of the area which he took out
and started studying, looking up from time to time to see what landmarks
were visible. After some time, he turned to the zombie and said, "Aha!
Now I know where we are. Do you see that mountain over there?"
Whereupon the zombie killed him and ate his brane.

-jwgh

--
"Well, so she doesn't know about electronics or computers. She probably
has areas of expertise that you don't. Try asking her about cows."

HarCo Industries

Oct 29, 2001, 9:41:54 AM10/29/01
jm...@Stanford.EDU (Joseph Michael Bay) wrote in message news:<9rj94n$l01$1...@usenet.Stanford.EDU>...

> "Tamara" <tamara...@sprint.ca> writes:
>

> >You didn't include a cat, a pirate and a steering wheel.
>
> A zombie walks into a bar with a cat on his shoulder. The
> zombie's got a wooden leg and an eyepatch, and he's got a
> steering wheel sticking out of his crotch. The bartender
> says "CHRIST'S SOUPY BEARD, A ZOMBIE APPROACHES!" and the
> zombie says "BRAAIIINS!"

Dear Sir,

I strongly object to this crass sterotypical of my people. Do you have
any idea how tiresome these one-dimensional portrayals are?

Listen, bucko, eating brains is just something I do. It's not who I
_am_.

Sincerely,

Undead Ed
Zombie Anti-Defamation League

Rose Marie Holt

Oct 29, 2001, 9:45:08 AM10/29/01
In article <bc8b499f.01102...@posting.google.com>, HarCo
Industries <tdwi...@earthlink.net> claimed

YM "If you knew how hard it is to be a zombie you wouldnt tell such stupid
jokes.

Cortical Abortical

Oct 29, 2001, 11:13:52 AM10/29/01
Rose Marie Holt (rmh...@mindspring.com) poot forth:

[ In article <bc8b499f.01102...@posting.google.com>, HarCo

Please note I have had no part in this thread. Some of my best fiends are
zombies.

--
Carnegie Mudness!
/\o/\ http://geocities.com/ljutefisk/cmcmcm.html / \o/\

Tamara

Oct 29, 2001, 11:23:29 AM10/29/01
"Joseph Michael Bay" <jm...@Stanford.EDU> wrote in message

> "Tamara" <tamara...@sprint.ca> writes:
>

> >You didn't include a cat, a pirate and a steering wheel.
>
> A zombie walks into a bar with a cat on his shoulder. The
> zombie's got a wooden leg and an eyepatch, and he's got a
> steering wheel sticking out of his crotch. The bartender
> says "CHRIST'S SOUPY BEARD, A ZOMBIE APPROACHES!" and the
> zombie says "BRAAIIINS!"

Not bad. Not bad at all. Will you be here all week?

~T

Glenn Knickerbocker

Oct 29, 2001, 12:16:57 PM10/29/01
Joseph Michael Bay wrote:
> Zombie Winston
> Churchill: BRAAAAIINS!

OK, smartypants, but can you tell me who wrote a story called "Good
Zombie, Bad Zombie" that a friend read aloud to me in the KTRU waiting
room about 18 years ago? CAN YOU? HUH?

ŹR

Jorn Barger

Oct 29, 2001, 12:32:08 PM10/29/01
Glenn Knickerbocker <No...@bestweb.net> wrote:
> OK, smartypants, but can you tell me who wrote a story called "Good
> Zombie, Bad Zombie" that a friend read aloud to me in the KTRU waiting
> room about 18 years ago? CAN YOU? HUH?

If we chose, we could tell you what your 'friend' had had for breakfast
that morning.

Okay, since you twist our arm. Corn flakes!

--
http://www.robotwisdom.com/ "Relentlessly intelligent
yet playful, polymathic in scope of interests, minimalist

HarCo Industries

Oct 29, 2001, 2:13:34 PM10/29/01
Rose Marie Holt <rmh...@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<B802B984.5D90%rmh...@mindspring.com>...

> In article <bc8b499f.01102...@posting.google.com>, HarCo
> Industries <tdwi...@earthlink.net> claimed
> >
> > Dear Sir,
> >
> > I strongly object to this crass sterotypical of my people. Do you have
> > any idea how tiresome these one-dimensional portrayals are?
> >
> > Listen, bucko, eating brains is just something I do. It's not who I
> > _am_.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Undead Ed
> > Zombie Anti-Defamation League
>

> YM "If you knew how hard it is to be a zombie you wouldnt tell such stupid
> jokes.

Yes, except that I, personally, prefer the term "Post Vital American".

Sincerely,

Undead Ed

Glenn Knickerbocker

Oct 29, 2001, 2:29:47 PM10/29/01
Jorn Barger wrote:
> Okay, since you twist our arm. Corn flakes!

WRONG! Remember, this is KTRU. Hostess Cupcakes and Dr Pepper.

ŹR

Conmidhe

Oct 29, 2001, 5:15:16 PM10/29/01
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 04:50:48 -0500, "Tamara" <tamara...@sprint.ca>
wrote:

>You didn't include a cat, a pirate and a steering wheel.
>
>~T

I musta heard thatun wrong. I thought it was a PARROT, a pirate and a
steeing wheel. PLease to be informing me of correct version.

-c0N

Tamara

Oct 29, 2001, 5:36:01 PM10/29/01
"Conmidhe" <conm...@geek.com> wrote in message

The correct version includes a CAT, a pirate and a steering wheel. I
actually heard a (paid) comedian tell the joke last weekend but I thought
Joe Bay's version was funnier.

~T

Evil Undead Zombie Luke

Oct 29, 2001, 7:00:09 PM10/29/01
In article <B802B984.5D90%rmh...@mindspring.com>, rmh...@mindspring.com
says...

> YM "If you knew how hard it is to be a zombie you wouldnt tell such stupid
> jokes.

Well, being recently deceased, I would just like to say...

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!1!!!

--
Luke Breinig - www.lukebreinig.com - BRANES!!
BRANES!!1!! BRANES!!!1!! BRANES!! BRANES!!!!!1!

Joe Manfre

Oct 29, 2001, 7:04:56 PM10/29/01
Evil Undead Zombie Luke (lbre...@alltel.net) wrote:
> In article <B802B984.5D90%rmh...@mindspring.com>,
> rmh...@mindspring.com says...
>
>> YM "If you knew how hard it is to be a zombie you wouldnt tell such
>> stupid jokes.
>
> Well, being recently deceased, I would just like to say...
>
> BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!1!!!

Branes for dinner! Branes for lunch!
Branes for breakfast, branes for brunch!
Branes at every single meal; why can't we have some guts?

J "Oi! Oi! Oi!" M

--
Joe Manfre, Hyattsville, Maryland.
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is

Tim Chmielewski

Oct 29, 2001, 7:23:07 PM10/29/01
Evil Undead Zombie Luke <lbre...@alltel.net> wrote in

> Well, being recently deceased, I would just like to say...
>
> BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!1!!!

Send more paramedics! Hahahaha!

Glenn Knickerbocker

Oct 29, 2001, 11:23:39 PM10/29/01
On 30 Oct 2001 00:04:56 GMT, Joe Manfre wrote:
>Branes at every single meal; why can't we have some guts?

And stitches don't help at all.

ŹR - we don't have branes made of clockworks, chocolate maidens
http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/arkville.html --the Ur-beatle

David Pacheco

Oct 31, 2001, 6:15:45 AM10/31/01
In article <3BDD8F09...@bestweb.net>, No...@bestweb.net
said:

> OK, smartypants, but can you tell me who wrote a story called "Good
> Zombie, Bad Zombie"

YM "Good night, Zombie!" or "I'll love you... FOREVER!"

> that a friend read aloud to me in the KTRU waiting
> room about 18 years ago?

Stephen King? "Good Zombie, Bad Zombie" is just about the moral
complexity level at which he writes.

- david pacheco

Tamara

Oct 31, 2001, 9:38:43 AM10/31/01
"Tamara" <tamara...@sprint.ca> wrote in message

That very same (yet this time UNPAID) comedian did his best to top Joe
Bay with the following...

A cat walks into a bar with a pirate on its shoulder and a steering wheel
sticking through its head. The bartender asks what it would like to order
and the cat sez "BRAAAANES!"

Now THAT made me laugh.

~T (cat-zombie jokes are funny!)

HarCo Industries

Oct 31, 2001, 9:54:02 AM10/31/01
Evil Undead Zombie Luke <lbre...@alltel.net> wrote in message news:<MPG.1647a9887...@news.inetnebr.com>...

> In article <B802B984.5D90%rmh...@mindspring.com>, rmh...@mindspring.com
> says...
>
> > YM "If you knew how hard it is to be a zombie you wouldnt tell such stupid
> > jokes.
>
> Well, being recently deceased, I would just like to say...
>
> BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!1!!!

What are you, some kind of Uncle Zom? Undead like just perpetuate
these ridiculous sterotypes.

--Undead Ed
Post-Vital and PROUD

Glenn Knickerbocker

Oct 31, 2001, 1:53:30 PM10/31/01
David Pacheco wrote:
> Stephen King? "Good Zombie, Bad Zombie" is just about the moral
> complexity level at which he writes.

Nah, this wasn't a morality play, just a guide to zombie etiquette.

ŹR

Otto Bahn

Oct 31, 2001, 2:11:16 PM10/31/01
Glenn Knickerbocker wrote:

Erma Zombeck? Ask Hell-O-Wheeze?

--oTTo--

Do zombies breath? If so, why?

John F. Winston

Nov 1, 2001, 10:49:32 AM11/1/01
Dear Tamara: It looks like they are sensoring my postings on this
group so I'll try to get some postings in here. I hope you don't
mind.
John Winston.

Subject: My Friend's Trip To Mt. Shasta. Oct. 28, 2001.

Here is the account of a friend of mine's trip to Mt. Shasta.

From: J
Subject: Saint Germain meditation and Mt Shasta trip.

Greetings everyone,

I'm still in Edmonton Alberta Canada, and hope to be back home to
Vancouver BC Canada by the end of this week. In the mean time, I
presently have internet access of which I can forward info concerning
my previous Mt. Shasta trips along with an in person meeting I had
with Saint Germain. For all you women out their who may believe Saint
Germain to be your soul mate, twin flame, etc, please do not ask me
to contact him for you because he has already made it very clear to
me that he does not live up to other peoples ideals, expectations and
preconceived ideas. Also, all photos I may have of him, the Tibetans,
UFOs etc, are not for sale and can not be forwarded to anyone at this
time. Such photos are very personal to me, however, if ever you may
one-day meet me in person, I well gladly show you my photos along
with my other UFO photo collections. As for contacting Saint Germain
yourself by means of the meditation I well present here, keep in
mind he has being quite busy since the 9/11/2001 events. Having said
all that, enjoy!!!
James the truthseekeer
Here's the meditation instructions I used to contact Saint Germain
at Mt. Shasta at around May 2001 with a group. This meditation is
from the Tibetan teachings of Dzogchen (Zoe-chen). My understanding
of Dzogchen is that it means "universal wisdom". Similar wisdom
also exist hidden in other places throughout the world, such as is
used by one group of Kahunas in Hawii. As is yet to be fully
realized, some of the most simple meditations are also the most
effective. This meditation can be done alone and should be practiced.
In a group however, you can expect the best results as I have. The
more skilled people you have in your group, the better. In this
particular meditation we will use the violet-purple flame. Usually
for other intents, we use a white or gold light flame. The purpose
for blanking the mind is to be totally receptive to all the energies
of the creation itself. Do not do this meditation with any given
expectations, as expectations are obscurities which always block us
from the truth-perfection of the creation itself, etc. Beware of ALL
your beliefs as beliefs often result into obscurities.
Now to begin.
-Allow yourself to be totally relaxed and at peace with yourself.
Take some time to be totally relaxed and be at peace.
-Imagine a circle or ball of white-gold light around you as you
ask the creation for divine protection.
-Focus on your intent and realize this with unconditional love and
truth as you feel it as such within your self. In this situation the
intent is to contact Saint Germain. Now think also about why you want
to contact Saint Germain. Is it in the highest good for your self and
others?
-State your intent quietly to yourself. Ex. I (your name) intend to
contact in person Saint Germain because.... etc, I'm in search for
spi-itual truth, etc...
-Now blank your mind of all thoughts and focus within your mind a
violet-purple flame of light. Do not allow other outside thoughts to
come into your mind while doing this for up to a minute or more, but
also see this violet-purple flame as your stated intend.
-Now breath in the prana from all the space around you into your
body and then out again into the flame. The prana breathing goes like
this...
-The best breathing technique I find is the abdominal breathing
through the nose. Breathe into the lower abdominal filling your lungs
up to the top on the inhale. Then Collapse the lower abdominal and
then release the air out from your lungs on the exhale. Relax any
unwanted outside thoughts and allow your thoughts to flow as prana,
as you focus only on the flame. Feel the movement of this energy
focus itself. Focus is also your knowing within.
-keep breathing prana into the flame and allow this flame to become
brighter and brighter.
-realize your intent into completion as you say to your self.
"thank you, it is done, it is done.
-Allow and observe your end result, with patients love and truth.

To comment.
Following this meditation in May, Saint Germain did meet up with me
in person upon my return trip back to Mt Shasta in Aug, 2001, as was
confirmed. That is another interesting story in itself.
Peace in wisdom,
from Canada.
James the truthseeker

Mount Shasta trip July 31 - Aug 14, 2001

To begin, the weather at Shasta was very hot and I was quite busy
trying to visit everyone. Back home in Canada however, it had been
not as hot with much rain.
I had the option of meeting Book Author "James Twyman" for a
second time this year at Mt Shasta, as he was also visiting there
for a second time himself. I managed to tell him some of my St.
Frances Jokes as he is quite humorous also. He gave a music concert
at a church when I thought to my self,"I hadn't been to a church
since my Grand-fathers funeral". Little did I know however, my
Grand-mother had also just past away and her funeral was also taking
place at this same time. My family thought it best not to contact me
about this, as they also thought it best not to disturb my trip.
James Twyman gave a psychic spoon bending demo for everyone present
at his concert by having everyone concentrate love into the spoon
of which he then tossed across the room. The spoon bent by itself
in the air!
Following his own second trip to Shasta, James Twyman had decided
to finish writing his new book in Ashlyn Oregon. Having being to
Ashlyn Oregon, myself on brief visits, I agree the place is a good
place to be, about 1 hour & 15 min from Shasta city.
Ashlyn being close to Shasta, I have met many more such spiritual
type people from there also. I always quite enjoy going to the
"Heaven on Earth" dinner not to far from there. Ashlyn is a much
bigger town than Shasta city, but Shasta city has many more
metaphysical bookstores and places to go to than Ashlyn.
A lot more happened while I was down in Shasta, Though I didn't
see any pleiadian star people in person as I had hoped for. (I
still have to talk with my friend Jerry Wills about that one.)
Using Directions I once got from JW, another friend and I went
hiking really high up to find the legendary door above the
mountains snow line, only to discover that this legendary door is
in fact even higher up then we expected. So we didn't actually get
to the door, due to extremely high, cold, freezing winds, and the
time it would take for us to get there, along with the fact that
we indeed needed better hiking gear. We needed to hike a further
incline of about 4-500 more feet to the 12451 foot level on the east
side of the mountain. The view however was fantastic as we got to
see above the cloud line. A perfect lenticular cloud created by the
UFOs appeared very close to us at this point stationary as many
other such normal clouds blew quickly past it in the high winds,
until finally even this cloud just dissolved & disappeared as we
got real close to it. We met some other hikers up there who
apparently lost a friend on the mountain itself, so we decided to
head back to camp as we didn't realize we also needed a summit pass
to hike up that high and the search and rescue team was on it's
way. At that point a cloud suddenly appeared higher up on the
mountain rolling down towards us encouraging us to go back to our
campsite. I took this as a suggestion from the star people
themselves that it was also getting too late in the evening, not
to mention colder winds. As we got back to camp. It was already
getting dark and we were back amongst the trees at a place called
the clear creek trail Head. We both decided that the next time we
should camp a bit higher up at the springs at a place called clear
creak, or we would just get a helicopter to take us up there next
time I come back to Shasta.
My friend is "Arjuna" and he being the type of guy who always
wanted to see for himself the truth of the matter concerning the
beings living in the mountain, the next day he got his wish as we
both saw a silvery disk hover above the mountain as we got back
into town. That evening after the climb however, we slept alone
in our tents isolated in the woods. I sat up thinking about
Arjuna's comments about bears and Bandits and what to do if they
ever raid our campsite. Feeling afraid, I sat up sending my
thoughts out to any bigfoots in the area for protection. A few
minutes later, I heard the sound of foot prints on the ground,
grunting and finally branches breaking off a tree with a loud
CRACK!!! Arjuna feeling startled, jumped out of his tent with
his flashlight. I told him "Oh its only bigfoot". So we both went
back to sleep after awhile as the bigfoots sat there grunting
quietly to each other. The next morning I was awakened as a
bigfoot walked past our tents and walked off. I gave my thanks,
and then it was time for us to pack up as we were expecting a
ride to take us back into town.
During my earlier spring trip to Shasta, I led a group
meditation of about 25 people on the mountain to contact Saint
Germain, using a meditation used to contact out worldly beings
taught to me by a UFO contactee friend of mine here in Canada,
by the name of Dorathy Izatt. During this meditation, a
violet-purple energy encircled the group as we all individually
got the same message "Saint Germain will contact you shortly in due
time". Saint Gemain is a supposed ascended master who met up with
H.P.Blavastki in India in the late 1800s, and then again met Guy
Ballard at Mount Shasta in 1930 etc. I didn't quite believe I would
actually meet St Germain, but upon my return trip this summer back
to Shasta, it just so happens that he was actually at the house
where I was staying. I was staying at a large house owned by an
upper class large family who had all gone to Kosovo to help rebuild
the country. I was paying only $10 per night for a private room of
which the money was being sent as charity for Kosovo.
Germain and his present girlfriend stayed in the room across from
mine. His girlfriend didn't talk very much but indeed had the most
deep purple-violet colored eyes I'd ever seen. Downstairs was a grand
Tibetan meditation room which was visited from time to time by the
"Mahatma Yu Tianjian", (Master U) for short. I asked, "Well, how
is that possible as I thought the "Mahatmas" all disappeared back in
1941"?

Part 1.

John Winston. john...@mlode.com

Subject: My Friend's Trip To Mt. Shasta. Part 2. Oct. 27, 2001.

This part tells more about his conversation with the person who
he considered to be St. Germain.

Me: "that may be so, but I find that many such individuals would see
this as more idealistic then real.
Answer: "In not fully comprehending the truths of many such matters,
society is not ready to fully make these changes for themselves.
We talked about all this stuff and he had much to say about beings
from the Pleiades, Germans in Brazil, Hyperboreans of the inner
earth, etc. Commenting on my research, he then went on to show me his
own photos of UFOs, castles of Europe, cave entrances, Tibet, etc. He
then went on to say; "Just because you learn a few unusual miraculous
things in Tibet, people automatically assume you're some kind of
ascended G-d"!
He indicated that Germany, France and then later England, were the
beginning of spir-tual awareness in western society with the re-
introduction of Hermetics & then Dzogchen to the western world
beginning in the 17 century; thus with the introduction of the
Rosicrucian order to put an end to all the bloodshed of the
inquisition across Europe. Unfortunately other undesirables attempted
to use some of these teachings for their own selfish purposes.
"The problem is", he said again. "You try and teach people sp-ritual
truths and they start formulating their own rel-gion and power
structure, then the next thing you know, they expect you to be some
kind of Go- with many expectations of their own as to how your
supposed to be".
"Yes", I said, "such is always the problem with the prophets of old".
"That is why the real Mahatmas or masters of wisdom will not make
themselves known publicly sense the second world war. Like France
during its revolution, Germany too soon became a country of much
bl-od shed with this abuse of power and wisdom", said Germain.
I brought to the whole groups attention, the ancient dominant
alteration of the emotional aggression gene existing in all earth
human beings, past down for many countless generations. Master U, his
group, Saint Germain along with many others, have now decided to put
forth all their existing energy to focus on this one global
problem. "The healing of the Earths original s-n", as it is
apparently called, which shall help bring humanity back into its
original s-iritual and physical evolution.
As for the Mahatmas really bringing about the cure for the unbalance
of the human emotional aggression gene, this remains to be seen,
however upon my return trip back from Shasta, In Canada, I met a
medical intuitive who claims to work with doctors with genetic
research to find cures for many such diseases. He has yet to get back
to me of actually finding such an aggression genetic cure of which he
claims will be not difficult for him. He informed me and many others,
that many peoples fear core issues can often cause a chemical
imbalance in their bodies which in turn can lead to all kinds of
illnesses. It is possible that he may find a cure for the emotional
aggression gene unbalance.
I went with Germain to watch the "I am pageant"; a play they put on
every year at Mt. Shasta where people come in from all over the world
just to see it. Admission is always free and the play has remained
unchanged for about 70 years. Germain mentioned to me, "In reality,
all Mahatmas are just people like anyone else which should show
everyone they all have the potential to be ascended masters
themselves as self realized beings in the perfection. On the path to
perfection, all things imagined can be realized into existence.
The "I am group" has a high expectation of what the saint Germain is
supposed to be like. When confronted with the real Saint Germain
however, they can't accept the reality of him as actually being there
in the room with them".
At that point, I took a picture of Germain, along with other photos
of my trip of which I may will be able to send to you over the inter-
net in the not to distant future, or at a later time. *(I've now
decided against this!!) The "I am pageant" is a play outside with
Mount Shasta itself in the back ground behind the stage. A squirrel
jumped out of a tree on to the stage and sat facing the audience
holding up both his paws, with an applaud from everyone.
Unfortunately I was unable to get a picture of the squirrel. Later
as the evening sun went down, the whole mountain became a
violet-purple color for about 2 min. I managed at that point to get a
photo of a bright pink ang-l cloud. I'm sure all the light beings,
Mahatmas, ETs, etc, are with us making the world a better place,
we're just not hearing much of it, or of these back stage people
until we of course find our selves setting in back stage with them.
I can't say for sure myself that Germain was the real Saint Germain
but later when we showed each other our UFO photo collections, I
found his photo collection quite convincing of his authenticity. He
gave me a photo of a violet flame emanating from Shasta itself, which
he photographed a few years back. We then decided to keep in contact
with each other to trade our many photos for our collections. He told
me of his contact experiences with Pleiadian star people of which at
that point I mentioned the Pleiadian interactions presently going on
in Peru. Germain having traveled to many such places around the
world, apparently hadn't heard of this one place in Peru of which he
then indicated it may be possible to finance a trip for the both of
us to check it out, as he runs a multi-million or so dollar charity
in Belgiam Europe.
With people questioning Germain's real identity, James Twyman
eventually stated; "Well perhaps even if Germain is not the real
person he says who he is, at least this allows him to express his
true divinity to others of which many more people would be willing to
listen. Perhaps if we all pretended to be enlightened, then perhaps
the world would be a much better place to live".
Me: "Providing those individuals show the right intent of the
matter, such as, are they doing this for themselves or for others"?
It has being suggested in the past that I am the reincarnation of
Saint Francis, as past life memories along with strange Mt. Shasta
coincidences of this type would suggest that I'm in fact a tulku of
him. But to really claim to be as such still leads to much
uncertainty for me. Ultimately I won't know for sure until some out
worldly source is able to show me as such. Perhaps it is just for
play to bring out the best in us, then those personas and
personalities have served us a good purpose. On the other hand if
such is only used to dominate, manipulate, judge & control, then such
could be an infringement upon our own personalities and others. For
most people, self importance seems more important then life itself.
James Twyman then answered me like this saying: "Will then, those
people aren't really playing their correct roles of being enlightened
now if these dramas still persist within their present personage of
the enlightened person they pretend to be".
Me: "Though who we are in truth is what leads us to perfection".
James Twyman: "Yes providing they allow their best to come forth
while they are pretending to be who they wont to be".
Knowing a few people myself who do just that of which it helps and
assists them more with their personal lives, Germain too seems to be
content with his name and doesn't seem really to be looking for money
or approval from other people.
I often felt like the persona of Saint Francis because when I first
went to Shasta, I felt a deep unknown love for a woman I met their
named Grace. She apparently believed herself to be the tulku
reincarnation of Saint Clair who was at that time deeply in love with
Saint Francis. Not quite understanding my deep love for Grace along
with past life recall memories and coincidences, I even convinced my
self for awhile that I was Saint Francis. Since I was able to finally
confess this deep unknown love to her friends and even to her husband
Shalomar, about a year and a half ago. That deep felt love finally
subsided and faded. During this last trip to Shasta however, I was
still feeling a little embarrassed about this "past" when I suddenly
found my self near Grace on the mountain itself at a place called
Morning Star. Another kind Woman just moved there a short time ago
and had an unusual round structure built which was in fact in a
previous dream I had last March. Also in the dream was my friend
Shalomar with financial trouble and another couple I know with a new
born child. Both turned out to be true. I took some pictures of this
place because it was "exactly" what I saw in this dream. Apparently
the structure itself was completed around early March when I had the
dream. The kind woman's name and owner is actually "Daniel Light". My
friend Grace was making some fruit pies there at the time and gave me
some fruit to nibble on, so I told her she was being very "fruit-
full" & coming to "fruitation". My embarrassment subsided and
the "past" was thus forgotten.

Part 2.

John Winston. john...@mlode.com

Part 3 of 3.

Later at my friend Shalomar's birthday party however, this guy I
also know, Matisha, wanted still to tease me more by pointing to me
saying: "Hey look it's a UFO observing Grace"!! I quietly departed
behind some trees until peoples focuses were elsewhere.
By yet another coincidence, I managed to get the first print of a
piece of art created by James Twyman and Cheryl Rose of which they
also both signed their names at the bottom of the print for me. The
piece of art is a painting of Saint Francis. James Twyman then
proceeded to tell me how he enjoys embodying the spirit of Saint
Francis within himself. I replied to him saying: "Ya thats because I
feel you're really there"! I finally decided it best to leave St.
Frances in the past.
My trip to Shasta was definitely a changing experience for me sense
much of 2001 was a dark time for me and many others (Feb 18 ->
Aug 7).
I hope it doesn't get any worse then what it was and with uncertain
unpleasant events in the world having now taken place since. I was re-
assured of better times to come for me around Aug 7 by Germain,
Arjuna and many others, and that things can only get better from this
point on only to realize latter that life was coming back to normal,
back home in Canada. Many personal problems became no more.
Me and Arjuna went back up on the mountain but this time in a
different location looking for yet another rumored door entrance to
the mountain within the trees next to an area called "Panther
Meadows". Upon arriving in the meadows themselves, we met yet another
oriental woman dressed like a Tibetan, with a red & white flower silk
scarf around her neck, back and shoulders. I believe her name was
Milee, and we told her we were in search of the legendary door, so
she decided to accompany our search among the trees and rocks. Once
in the trees, little tiny hummingbirds would tickle her as they tried
pecking at the little red flowers on her scarf. I tried getting a
photo, but the tiny little birds were just to fast. Again we didn't
find the door but we did find many man made stone circles hidden
amongst the trees. I was amazed how Milee could walk among those
stones and twigs within the trees, in her bare feet. We had much
ground to cover and unfortunately we couldn't complete our task in a
day. Milee eventually left us in early evening only to see her later
far off alone in the distance singing away with her beautiful voice
caring far across the meadow for all to hear. A deer walked among the
trees grazing, and I thought I saw a bigfoot walking past among the
trees. By this time it was already getting dark and we camped out for
the night in our tents where we were joined by Arjuna's woman friend
Ra-hi-al. Rachaell expressed an interest in Arjuna, being a woman 10
years older then he, yet appearing very young. Arjuna however refused
her love in fearing that such a relationship with any woman in town
would only create a number of undesirable rumors among many such
other woman, Shasta city being a small town as it was.
At this point, I realized that as I got older, my interests in
women, s-x, relationships, etc, is in fact slowly diminishing every
year.
Perhaps from being single for so many years already, or having over
come a strong infatuation with Grace I felt a few years back, or as
reality kicks into my conscious mind, or perhaps just from getting
older with age and my physical bodies hormones are gradually
decreasing its intensity every year. I just remembered back
when I was a teenager, how much stronger my desires towards women,
se- and wanting that relationship which I at that time could never
have. Also, as time goes on, I feel myself wonting to become more
recluse. These changes unknown to me at this time. "One does not have
to be celibate to be sp-ritual" Arjuna points out. "Look at dolphins
for example. They are supposed to be the most spir-tual beings on the
planet and yet they F--- like h---.
It doesn't look as though the star people at this time are going to
be in the position of helping me out; either in the near future as
much as I may wish it to be, or of leaving the planet with them
(unless a third world war happens. Even this is questionable). For
the time being, I'm stuck here on earth whether I like it or not. I'm
open for the possibility of any such positive UFO contact
experiences, but in the mean time, I shall then focus more of my
attention to the study of "Tibetan Dzogchen". Perhaps it will be
possible however to go to Peru with Germain to meet the ETs there,
but if the ETs are really already aware of me and my desire, then I
feel they would have contacted me along time ago if they were
permitted to take me or anyone else to live a more peaceful existence
in the cosmos elsewhere.
In the meadow, I met a guy who claimed he met in person the people
from the inside of mountain once about 30 years ago with a group,
for a few hours.
At night, I again felt very much afraid being alone in my tent. I
promised myself that next time I go camping alone in the woods like
this, I must have a girlfriend to snuggle up with in order to shake
off all that fear, even if I have to wait a few more years before
going camping again. S-xual desire was the least thing on my mind
during this time while feeling all that fear. In fact, every time I
travel, I very rarely feel -exual emotions because I'm always so
focused on other things and interests, as I'm always up and about
around people. Then again, I've always traveled as a single person.
The next morning we walked back out into the meadow to collect more
water from the springs. A pair of bright orange butterflies were
resting beside the spring where I took 2 pictures of them, then I
reached down where I gently allowed one butterfly to crawl onto my
hand calling it "a little cutie". The second remaining butterfly left
the ground frantically in search of its mate, so I gently waved the
first butterfly off my hand so the pair could be together again which
they were. Back at the parking lot, I chased a lizard out from
setting in front of the car's front tire before leaving. On the way
back to town, a chipmunk ran out in front of the car and the car went
over it. Assuming the little guy didn't move, the tires sure would
have missed him. Setting in the back seat however, I dared not look
out the window behind me, afraid to see its fate. Now I understand
why they call the lower parking lot on the way down "Bunny Flats"!
(JW I would assumed that the area was called that because there used
to be bunny rabbits there. I've seen cotton-tailed rabbit about
one half mile further up the hill from my property on Mt. Shasta.
That is about at an elevation of a little less than one mile high.)
Perhaps another reason why no more bunnies have being seeing in the
area. Back in town, I rescued a cat on the road walking near me from
a fast moving car, as I was walking over to visit with my
friend "Kay".
As the days for me in Shasta were coming to a close, I suggested to
Germain and the group in the house that we could get together as a
group to apply the Tibetan Dzogchen teachings to manifest some gold.
Germain and the others call this "precipitation" of which they were
all very keen on getting together to accomplish this before I leave
back home to Canada. Unfortunately the group was unable to get itself
organized together in time. However I did get some information from
them which is to assist me after I get back home in Canada. I got 2
audio tapes; one from Master U on how to control body temperature in
extreme hot or cold climates for any further journeys on the
mountain, etc, and a second tape on focusing the mind with energy on
bending metal such as forks, spoons, etc, like Urri Geller did, then
to utilize this energy for powerful self healing, etc. Germain
explained that nothing is a mystery when you know where to look. He
and the others also suggested I read some books on Hermetics and
another book on Tibetan mysticism by "Alexandra David-Neel". To
understand immortality, they suggested I read some books on herbal
elixirs, but more importantly to read 2 books called "Ancient Secret
of the fountain of youth, by Peter Kelder".
Upon leaving Shasta to go back home, I noticed the mountain was
fogged over by smoke from forest fires. I got home safely however
with a new found hope and with new found goals, also to realize new
possibilities for a better future (also financially); as other
problems in Canada had also come to its final end.
Things back home had finally returned back to normal. My apartment
is now OK. My health is the best ever of which I may be getting more
income to improve it. I now have home internet access. The library
here has reopened. The transit bus strike is now over. The value of
the Canadian dollar was returning back to normal. A cure for the
primary disease was apparently just found before I left for Shasta.
And best of all, I'm finally able to put together a group of people
for the gold manifestation project, with additional information I
just got while I was in Shasta. With the exception of world events
later to happen, every thing in my personal life was just fine.
Peace in wisdom,
James the truthseeker <O>

Part 3 of 3.

John Winston. john...@mlode.com

John F. Winston

Nov 1, 2001, 10:57:33 AM11/1/01
Dear Tamara: Here are two more.
John Winston.

Subject: Super Web Site With Lots Of Information. Oct. 31, 2001.

Here is something I got lately that I've just checked out. I
think I have had this information for about 4 days.

From: E
Subject: Turning Back 10 Billion Pages of Time - The "Complete" WWWeb
Archive
Web: Project launching today offers more text than Library of
Congress.
By JOSEPH MENN, Times Staff Writer

SAN FRANCISCO -- An Internet archive containing more text than any
library in history will open its digital doors today, giving
researchers and the public access to just about everything posted on
the World Wide Web over the last five years.

The free archive, created by a San Francisco computer entrepreneur
named Brewster Kahle, allows academics to conduct the electronic
equivalent of archeological digs, rooting through reams of material
illustrating the evolution of the Web and its role in Am-rican
society.

The Internet Archive, informally called the Wayback Machine, holds
more than 10 billion Web pages dating to 1996, including millions
that had vanished as dot-coms collapsed, big companies scaled back
or updated their offerings, and hobbyist Webmasters lost interest.

Researchers and academics have likened Kahle to a modern-day
Andrew Carnegie, the steel baron who endowed many of the nation's
finest libraries.

"Libraries are dedicated to collecting and making available the
permanent historical record," said Diane Kresh, the Library of
Congress' director for public service collections. She said trolling
the Net is as significant as gathering books or periodicals.

Want to see what the Heaven's Gate cult page looked like before the
group's mass suicide? There it is. Want to see how Yahoo's pages
have changed since 1996? Step this way. Pages published by everyone
from Fortune 500 companies to renegade p-rn merchants are stashed
in the Internet Archive.

The five-year, multimillion-dollar project has amassed five times
as much text as the Library of Congress, which helped fund the
archive along with Compaq Computer Corp., the National Science
Foundation and the Smithsonian Institution. The more-than 100
terabytes of data are housed on 300 modified Hewlett-Packard desktop
computers in a basement at San Francisco's Presidio.

The effort to record Internet history has been directed and largely
financed by Kahle, a 41-year-old former supercomputer technologist
who sold one Web firm to America Online and another to Amazon.com.

"The opportunity of our time is to offer universal access to all of
human knowledge," Kahle said Wednesday from his office in the
Presidio, a decommissioned mi-itary base near the Golden Gate Bridge.
"We're at a unique point in time to offer universal access to anyone
who walks into a library in Uganda."

The Internet Archive uses automated "bots" to scour the Web. They
capture sites and return what they find to the computers at the
Presidio. The archive updates every two months. Once captured, the
sites are organized chronologically. Users type in a Web address,
and the archive displays versions of that site since 1996.

Sites that require passwords or block bots are not captured. And if
someone objects to their site being copied, the archive removes it.

As smaller, less accessible versions of the archive were being
compiled, Kahle's 30 staffers got a few complaints. After the staff
explained that it wasn't personal, that they were copying everyone's
sites, the vast majority decided they didn't mind, Kahle said.

"Most people say, 'You're crazy, but go for it,' " Kahle said.
"People want to be part of history."

Candidates to use the service, at web.archive.org, include
academics, journalists and researchers.

"It will allow researchers to study the evolution of the Web in a
way that is unprecedented," said research scientist Ed Chi of the
Xerox Palo Alto Research Center. He said Xerox PARC scientists
already are working on new user interfaces based on what the archive
showed them about how people looked for information.

Early on, "we suspect people will go look for their own pages
and see if they can get copies of things that they've lost," Kahle
said. "We're not exactly sure how this is going to be used. We're
looking forward to being surprised."

Like many Internet pioneers, however, Kahle faces unfamiliar risks
along with the opportunities. The Internet Archive may be a massive
violation of copyright law.

"Brewster is taking an extraordinarily personal risk, because this
is potentially a criminal offense," said Lawrence Lessig, an expert
on intellectual property in cyberspace at Stanford University.
Kahle doesn't anticipate getting sued, let alone serving jail time.
His plan is to post whatever he can--and keep the archive growing.

"We're not here to test laws," Kahle said. "We're trying to build
a world we want to live in. The world without a library is a world
without a memory, and that would be tragic."

The legal questions may take years to resolve, Kahle and Lessig
said.

Consider the Industry Standard. At least some of that defunct
magazine's articles are back online through Kahle's archive. But
shareholder IDG paid more than $1 million for the Standard's assets,
including rights to those stories. An IDG spokeswoman declined to
say whether the company would ask the archive to drop the articles.

Kahle said he isn't worrying about the hypotheticals. He's more
excited about finding early www.wh-tehouse.gov pages from 1996
that dealt with airport safety and biote-rorism.

Even better is what's to come.

"The woman who is going to be elected president in 2024 is in high
school now, and I bet she has a home page," Kahle said. "We have
the future president's home page!"

JW I've tried this web site to check out Art Bell's Radio Talk Show
site called artbell.com
It works and it goes back quite a few years. I have two computers.
One is a 486 and when I use it on this big web site it gets hung up
and just says, "Waiting On Response". I have another, state of the
art type computer system that I use for research and with it you get
into the site in just seconds.

John Winston. john...@mlode.com

Subject: The Book Star Wards Is Back. Nov. 1, 2001.

One of my favorite books that I have is called Star Wards. It was
written by Richard Miller. I've met him and heard him speak at a
college over in the San Francisco Bay Area. For a long time now
he has not been in the public eye. I am familiar with a lot of
people who are in his group called The Solar Cross in the San Jose
area.
Here is some information from two friends of mine who now have the
book for sale.

From: "Dr. RA-Ja 'Merk' Dove & Prof. Moi-RA 'Kwan Yin' Dove"
<luvd...@laplaza.com>

Subject: KEEPERS: Star Wards by Richard Miller]
Hi John!
Just wanted you to know that STAR WARDS is now available for those
who you feel may appreciate it. And also, we have some other very
rare and interesting GOODLY UFO-ET type books at:
http://STARDOVES.com/pub.html
- just for your information in case someone were to ask you about
that or interesting ET books!
BLESSINGS TO YOU!
YOUR STARDOVES

"Dr. RA-Ja 'Merk' Dove & Prof. Moi-RA 'Kwan Yin' Dove" wrote:

KEEPER CENTRAL: It is High Time All Know About:
"Star Wards" by Richard Miller

Message from cid:
"What exactly is Star Wards? I once read a very brief description
which said it tells you how to teleport - levitate -use your mind
etc.
Is this true? if so what exactly does that mean? is it scientific?
What subjects are covered in each chapter? I also understand it
talks about the help we are due to receive from the Space People?
Please illuminate me!"
- thank you
cid
=======================================
KEEPER CENTRAL:
It is simply the most comprehensive detailed text available on the
higher powers and blessings the goodly star people bring Earth and
her peoples in these troubled times! Plus it reveals what is
happening now in great detail and why! For the most pleasing
messages - see pages 75 - 112 - 130 - 142 - 148 - 172 - 188 - 270
below!

AND REMEMBER: AFTER THE DARKNESS - COMES THE LIGHT!
=============================
If you like what you read below, you may order STAR WARDS by
Richard Miller at: http://STARDOVES.com/pub.html

TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE

INTRODUCTION

PROLOGUE

"THE STORY OF RICHARD MILLER"

CHAPTER ONE - - -

"EARTHMAN COME HOME" 1
The origin of life on earth -- the degeneration of
early man and its results -- civilizations of Atlan-
tis and Lemuria -- war between Atlantis and Lemuria.

"TO MEN OF EARTH" 3
Why space people visit earth -- the Universal Confed-
eration -- space people have friendly intentions
toward earth -- when the space people will land.

"MON-KA AND MERKU SPEAK," 6

Space people have contacted world leaders -- the
gov-rnment has spacecraft in its possession.

"MARS, THE RED PLANET" 8

Communication center KOR -- Martian civilizations.

"MALDEK - THE LOST PLANET" 11
The number of planets in our solar system the
planet of Maldek had a great civilization the
destruction of Maldek -- will earth also suffer
Maldek's fate?

"SOLAR GOVERNMENT" 13

Solar Tribunals -- Galactic Pax regulations on
planetary intervention -- the Chronomonitors.

"STATION KOR - MARS" 15
(A Question and Answer Exchange)

The communications center on Mars -- galactic com-
munications -- survey craft, record thought impres-
sions of earth people -- a policy of communicating
with earth people is initiated.

"METHODS OF INTERPLANETARY COMMUNICATION" 18
(A Question and Answer Exchange)

Methods of communication -- the Tensor Beam -- the
mechanical Vocalator converts thoughts to words --
detecting and locating telepaths.

"TENSOR INFORMATION AND DEFINITIONS" 20

(A Question and Answer Exchange)

Tensor defined -- induction between the telepathic
receiver and the knowledge being passed -- the
Cortex and Thalamus

"A QUESTION AND ANSWER EXCHANGE 22

Space people examine Russian Sputnik. Sputnik
battery lasts longer than expected.

- - - CHAPTER TWO - - -

PRELUDE TO TENSOR EQUATIONS" 24

Principles of Tensor Equations.- Tensor Equation
number one -- the Tensor method of relaxation --
the Thalamatic Cortical Pause.

"THE EARLY U.S. SPACE PROGRAM, ATOMIC TESTS AND THEIR 27
UNKNOWN CONSEQUENCES"

Soltec's spacecraft examines missile -- missile
launching causes rift in ionosphere and influx of
harmful radiation -- detonation of device by Russia
causes shift in magnetic North Pole.

"HATONN AND HIS PLANET" 28

Description of a building on the planet Hatonn --
the sphere, a source of knowledge -- a comforting
thought for the times of trouble.

"A SOLAR TOUR" 30

The underground civilization of Mars -- Jupiter,
home of an ancient civilization -- Saturn, the law
guardian -- Pluto used as a trade center.

"PROFILE OF MAN" 35

The original thought form the similarity of MAN
throughout the universes MAN has a cosmic des-
tiny -- future MAN.

"ADVICE TO REPRESENTATIVES OF THE, "LIGHT" 36

Suggestions to the people working with the space
people -- the space people initiate subconscious
conditioning -- predictions of troubled times and
chaos.

"A TENSOR EQUATION" 38

"A MISSILE FAILURE AND THE LORDS OF THE PLANETS" 39
Vanguard missile to fail, says Sutko Planetary
Lords who recently descended to earth - the order
of creation --- the qualities of love.

"LOVE - SOME COMMENTS ON THE SUBJECT" 40

Love has different qualities at Various vibratory
levels -- MAN volunteers to incarnate on earth --
groups incarnate together -- many on earth have kin
among the stars.

"THE SUBJECT OF CONSCIOUSNESS" 46
The human body can last forever -- Consciousness --
thoughts are blueprints.

- - - CHAPTER THREE - - -

"COUNCIL ACTIONS REGARDING EARTH" 50

MAN's penetration into the United St-tes go-ernment
and the United Nations -- power generating stations
reactivated -- visitors from Vega and Procyon.

"A GALACTIC TOUR" 52
The people of Aldebaran built the Pyramids -- the
beauty of Aldebaran at night-time -- Procyon's force-
fields make their planet invisible -- a magnificent
civilization.

"THE GREAT PYRAMID" 58
When the Great Pyramid was built who built it --
how the Great Pyramid was built the purpose of
the generators in the Pyramid.

"SPACECRAFT NUMBER ONE" 60

Types of spacecraft -- star-shaped spacecraft (the
Star of Bethlehem) -- the cities of Shan, evacuation
spacecraft.

"SPACECRAFT NUMBER TWO" 62
(A Question and Answer Exchange)

The forcefield surrounding spacecraft -- changing
atomic polarity -- space people will protect our
astronauts under certain conditions -- the danger
of creating a hole in the ionosphere.

COMMENTS REGARDING EARTH'S SATELLITE AND SPACE PROGRAM 64

The missing Explorer -- temperature predicted to
rise after nuclear testing.

"A COMMUNICATION FROM ASHTAR" 66
A prediction concerning Tensor Equation training --
What the space brothers do not do.

"SPACE, TIME AND REALITY" 67
The essence of Being is everywhere -- the creation
of matter -- travelling in forms of light -- Androm-
eda, the administrative headquarters of a neighbor-
ing galaxy.

"CONFEDERATION SPACECRAFT IN OUR SKIES" 69

The Confederation allows some visible flights to
make the people of earth aware of their presence --
The mil-tary patrols skies after UFO phenomena --
Soltec promises that Confederation spacecraft will
not harm our mili-ary aircraft.

"A DISCUSSION OF VARIOUS TOPICS" 70
Let your "Light" shine -- screening techniques applied
to those who wish to join the group -- the selection
of music for the "Galaxy" Radio Programs.

CHAPTER FOUR

"LIFE AND DEATH" 73

A commentary on evolution -- MAN's natural habitat
The Love of The Radiant One -- the creation of the
Lords.

"THE GUARDIANSHIP OF EARTH" 75

Outside alien forces led to war between Atlantis and
Lemuria -- migration after the Atlantean-Lemurian
conflict -- Space people to prohibit negative aliens
from again interfering with earth's evolution --
Earth must evolve with the other planets.

"UNIVERSAL VIBRATION" 78

Planes of thought time -- matter -- materialization
of a mighty being The Lord Of The Earth.

"THE GREAT HERITAGE OF EARTH" 81

Mon-Ka's advice concerning the pending "Galaxy" Radio
talks -- Similarity transfer - Teleportation - The
journey to Tealus (an Atlantean time vault) earth
and its heritage and destiny.

"TELEPORTATION AND LEVITATION" 84

The meaning of similarity transfer -- Teleportation
through the technique of similarity transfer -- Will
power not involved in levitation -- the Higher self,
the MIND and the power of the "Light."

"THE GREEN EMERALD" 86

Other beings on different planes -- The talks are
monitored -- Actions of the group usually observed.

"THE GREEN EMERALD" 87
Earth received Divine energies -- A disaster occurs --
Space people in important positions -- Two possible
futures for earth.

Otto Bahn

Nov 1, 2001, 11:22:06 AM11/1/01
John F. Winston wrote:

> She said trolling
> the Net is as significant as gathering books or periodicals.

ARK's academic relevance is finally recognized.
Oh happy day!

> Want to see what the Heaven's Gate cult page looked like before the
> group's mass suicide? There it is. Want to see how Yahoo's pages
> have changed since 1996? Step this way.

This is just dripping with academic value. Why,
it's *academic*!

> Pages published by everyone
> from Fortune 500 companies to renegade p-rn merchants are stashed
> in the Internet Archive.

Porn merhcants are renegades! Either that or
'renegade' would be an excellent name for a new
sports drink, with the ad campaign showing a
studly lover drinking it before sex.

--oTTo--

John F. Winston

Nov 4, 2001, 6:08:34 PM11/4/01
Here are one back posting and one today's posting.
John Winston.

Subject: Get Onboard Little Children. Nov. 2, 2001.

Here is some information from one of my Spi-tual Warrior friends
who believes that some of us are about to be lifted off this planet.
I hope this person is right. Some of this is channeled material,
so be careful.

From: S
Subject: Lightworkers Are Leaving Soon - Ashtar, Sananda, Gaia
We have been told similar things. Many will be leaving in
January, maybe some sooner, and another wave in June... If
you are one of those feeling endings now, please just stop all
unnecessary activity and collect yourselves. Our current
mission is over, and another one about to start.

To: Eagles of the White Fire Core Meditation Group
From: Commander Ashtar - Date:
October 26, '01 - FIRST MESSAGE Channeled
by: Lady Cassandra (formerly White Eagle of the Rockies)

Greetings! Ashtar here!
Some of you know who I am but we have many new people
here tonight so I will introduce myself. I am Commander
Ashtar of all Galactic Federation First Contact Fleets for Terra.
I am counting on you, Eagles, to acknowledge our presence
during First Contact to assure the people that we are real, we
are benign, and in fact, when they asked in their prayers to
the Father for help, we are the brothers and sisters who have
been sent by Him. I mention this because the timetable for
evacuation to the inner cities within the earth has been moved
up. Our fleets have been training and doing dry runs for this
mission.
For those of you who are new tonight, I will back up and
explain that in mid-June, the Divine Universal Mother,
announced that a new plan has evolved around the timetables
of earth changes. Also, a decision has been made in the
highest councils in He-ven to support Mother Gaia in her
desiring that our planet will conform to other planets, that her
inhabitants will live within the planet rather than on the surface.
The Divine Mother's message is still the Divine plan for
earth. There has been an ancient civilization within earth for
thousands of years. They are helping the Galactic Federation
to provide the new communities for you.
I am asking Sananda's Eagles, who are present here, and the
Ashtar ground crew, to step up higher and pass initiations and
merge with their I Am Presences. If these two Eagles in front
of me (referring to Lady Cassandra and Lady Lelana) can do
it, you can, also. I have need of you to be at a higher level of
vibration to allow you to enter our ships, and be moved to a
location where you can perform your mission. Some of you
have very technical jobs to do and others will help with
humanitarian aide.
If there should be a large earth movement which would entail
the changing of coastlines and even shapes of continents, the
Eagles in this room and many other souls who are at your
same stage of initiation, will be evacuated to the inner earth
cites beforehand.
Along these lines , I would ask you to assist those stranded on
top of tall buildings to enter our ships for their evacuation due
to changes in the coastline. Our mission is to assist Mother
Gaia in carrying out her next step. Thank you.
ASHTAR

(Mother Gaia approached the center stage to speak. Mother
Gaia stood quietly for a few moments. She has long, wavy
dark hair parted in the middle. She wore a beautiful crown
of wild flowers. Her dress was a beautiful green, with a
dark velvet floor length robe. On the lapels of the robe were
appliqueed leaves. As she was addressing the Eagles, she was
solemn and spoke with deliberation and weighing her words
concerning this major decision for the beginning of changes
to come. )
To: Eagles of the White Fire Core Meditation
From : Mother Gaia
Date: October 26, '01
channeled by : Lady Cassandra with Lady Lelana's assistance
Dearest Ones,
I have loved coming here (The White Fire Core Meditation).
It truly feels like my "second home". It has given me an
opportunity to know you better and vice versa. There are
Eagles in this room who sit at my council table. Native
Americans, both from the etheric level and from the physical
plane, are members of my Council. All of them are aware of
what I am going to say.
A decision was made last winter and in your vernacular the
decision is "tough Mother Love". For over five years I have
held back an major cataclysms that would affect everyone
(planetwise), but higher councils advised me that I could not do
that anymore. Since there is a timetable for our solar system to
move closer to the Great Central Sun, it is imperative that the
body of earth and all thereon , MOVE UP IN VIBRATION to
accommodate the higher vibration.
My first decision is to bring up the entire Atlantean continent
which will eventually have new flora and fauna of great beauty.
The other reason I made this decision is to help my children
who once lived on Atlantis during the last days. This will give
them an opportunity to release the last vestiges of fear, pain
and trauma held in their subconscious mind. This release will
help each of you to quickly rise in your initiations for your
ascension.
Now, Beloved ones, I ask you to stand in your Mighty I Am
Presence's Light, and be a voice of calmness and steadfastness
for your sisters and brothers who will not understand what is
happening.
Should the coastline and low lying land be inundated with
water, there will be thousands of souls who will make their
transitions. This is part of the Divine Plan that their own
Mighty I Am Presences carefully and with heartfelt
consideration decided on. After a time of healing in the
Temples of Light on the inner planes, they will have an
opportunity for a new body of higher vibration to come
back and reside in the inner cities.
The Eagles and other souls of your same vibration will be
evacuated before the changing of coastlines. The Eagles on
the coastlines will be evacuated first.
I AM asking you, the Eagles, if you will stand with me and
support my decision. (pause-then we heard a resounding
confirmation). She asked everyone to join in a prayer.
* Father-Mother G-d, Creator Source, I, Gaia, who ensouls
Terra, submit to the highest Divine Plan and these Eagles
of the Holy Spi-it stand with me in the decision as well as
the elementals of Fire, Air, Water and Earth. The undines
of the ocean and the Whales and dolphins have agreed
fully to carry my plan out. I AM your humble handmaiden.
So be it!
(Then Mother Gaia stood there in quiet conviction of this
decision in full strength and serenity.)
GAIA

To: Eagles of the White Fire Core Meditation Group
To: Sananda's Eagles, Ashtar Command and Ground Crew
From: Sananda
Date: October 29, 2001 - SECOND MESSAGE
Channeled by Lady Cassandra (formally White Eagle of the
Rockies) and Lalana.

Beloved Ones, the WORD has gone out to our Eagles. I have
worked with you for a long time. You are the ones call upon
to assist Commander Ashtar and myself regarding the earth
changes. At a moments notice, I will send the call through
your Might I AM Presences to be ready.
I want you, who have good psychological and interpersonal
skills to be the Vanguard, interacting with our staff of the
Galactic Federation and the Sp-ritual Hierarchy. In some
cases, the Vanguard Eagles will be picked first. All of this
will be done in the attempt to keep hysteria at bay; however, as
you know there could be an exception to the rule. Some of the
Vanguard Eagles will travel with us to work with those who
will be boarding the Light Ships. The plan is to evacuate the
majority of the souls being relocated within the inner cities
while they are sleeping. (See Footnote)
The first ones to be evacuated will be from the United S-ates
eastern coastline, the Gulf of Mexico as well as the Caribbean
Islands and the upper portion of South America. There
may be other conditions that could warrant our assistance in
Northern Africa as well as other low-lying areas in Europe.
After completion of evacuating those from the coastlines, we
will begin working in a grid system, systematically moving
across the planet, taking those who will be moved into the
inner cities. We will then return, passing through the same
coordinates for the So-ls who will be making their transitions.
They will be taken to Temples of Light and Healing on the
inner planes. In a minority of cases, some s-uls will be
returning home to their star systems and others will be
relocating on an "earth like" planet within this solar system.
Commander Ashtar has asked me to inform each one of you
that YOUR TIME HAS COME TO ASSIST IN THIS MISSION.
I AM your brother,
Sananda

Footnote - A Typical Scenario
You are sound asleep and it is the wee hours of the morning.
You will suddenly awakened as if your stereo was turned up
loudly. However, the sounds you will be hearing will sound
like an angelic choir. You will "KNOW" this is for real. You
might even say to yourself, "this is the music I have always
waited to hear". It will resonate with your soul. You will then
walk outside where two of our Galactic Federation staff and/or
two Vanguard Eagles will escort you to a small craft. This
spacecraft will bring you to a larger Light Ship, which in turn
will transport you to your new home in the inner city realms.
To: Eagles of the White Fire Core Meditation Group,
Eagles of the Holy Spirit, Sananda's Eagles,
Ashtar Commanders and Ground Crew

From: Ashtar and Mother/Lady Gaia,
Message of High Importance - from the Spiritual Hierarchy
delivered during the nightly meditation.

Subject: Calling ALL Hands
Date: October 31, 2001 - Third Message
(Ashtar and Mother/Lady Gaia channeled by Lady
Cassandra (formally White Eagle of the Rockies)
Good Evening Eagles, Ashtar here
An email (Raising of Atlantis) has been sent out to all of you
from me, and this is my second one. I have taken a reading
of your response and most of you are in a state of incredulity.
This stance does not help my position in the very eve of these
earth changes. What can I do to impress upon your outer mind
that this is a very, very important moment, and that the email
regarding these earth changes is authentic!!!! Furthermore the
Plans for this manifestation are already in synch.
There is only one remaining question! WILL YOU AS MY
EAGLE GROUND CREW AND EARTH COMMANDERS,
RISE TO THE OCCASION OF HELPING US WITH THE
ACTUAL EVACUATION OF SOULS OUT OF HARMS
WAY???? I have a limited amount of staff that I can pull from
other duties.
It is the Spir-tual Heirarchy's decision not to include the members
of the non-humanoid beings in this sensitive operation. I am
referring to the dionosioid, insectisoid and reptoid members of
the Galactic Federation. Therefore, to fulfill this operation, I need
your help!!! I am asking everyone that hears and/or reads this
message to send to me a personal confirmation either spoken
aloud or written, (you may burn this letter to me) that you will
take your place and fulfill your assigned mission.
I must know as soon as you read this message, so I can make
a decision on our readiness position to carry out this mission.
Let us not fail our Father/Mother God and our Beloved
Mother/Lady Gaia. She cannot do this alone and never was
expected to do so. The ball is in your court. If you do not do
anything today/tonight, at least stand with you Mighty I AM
Presences in the acknowledgement of the authenticity of
Mother/Lady Gaia's message. So much is resting on your
decision, the Heaven and Earth MUST unite at ONE. Thank
you, Commander Ashtar.

(Within moments after Ashtar spoke, Mother/Lady Gaia
moved slowly to the center of the room. She begins speaking
very slowly, with Strong, Loving but firm.)
Good Evening Eagles of the Holy Spi-it, Sananda's Eagles,
Ashtar Command Ground Crew and guests, the Spiritual
Hierarchy, Galactic Federation and our Beloved Divine
Universal Mother. My Love goes to each and every one of
you. I have decided to continue with the countdown with the
great raising of the Atlantiean continent. I AM not a callous
Mother; I have tried with all my soul, heart and might to
step-up to my initiations, all along praying that my children
will step-up with me. (with great feeling)
Do Not disappoint me dear ones, we have fashioned the most
beautiful homes for you in your new world so that you can
continue with your ascensions. We have assembled the best
and the brightest in all of the galaxies to come here to help us.
Because initiations were passed by your Beloved White Eagle,
the Shikinah Glory Holy Sp-rit and later our Divine Universal
Father/Mother -od were able to anchor their light to Earth.
This has been an unprecedented accomplishment by any other
planetary system on the eve of their ascension.
You cannot hold onto the old world any longer. Business as
usual is passe. Your choices are to move into your initiations,
to come up higher and to fulfill your divine mission. Life will
continue in/on Earth; glorious Beings will dwell with me as I
move further up the ladder of initiation. I entreat you to stay
by my side to enjoy my body, Terra, to Live and Love together
with me. It is all up to you now.
I have made my decision for the highest and best in the grand
scheme of things for this Planet to eventually become a STAR.
I Love You, I Love You, I Love You (Mother/Lady Gaia poured
Love and Light from her heart in a scared breath to the
audience)

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/Ashtar_Command

John Winston. john...@mlode.com

Subject: What's Going On, On The Moon? Nov. 4, 2001.

Here is some information about what has happened on the Moon in
the past. Probably some of it is not the gospel true but then maybe
some of it is. Read it with caution.

From: J
Subject: Summary of Fire From the Sky. Na-is v Zi-nists to control
space.
-------------------------------
A summary of 30 articles called: Fire From the Sky, available on
Steve Wingate's site

http://www.anomalous-images.com/text/files.html

The writer, "The One who knows" claims that in Oct. 1977 a newly
operational Rus-ian UFO shot down Skylab, killing 5 US astronauts.
Rus-ian UFO's were built by Na-i scientists and technicians captured
by Russi-ns in 1946 in Eastern Germany. They had already gotten the
anti-grav technology from a crashed Pleiadian UFO which crashed in
Germany in 1939. There was a very good coverup over Skylab and
simulation was used to recreate life on Skylab.
On Sept 23 1977, Russ-a began destroying US spy satellites, with
their UFO's using ki-ler satellites and then they destroyed the US
se-ret moon base. On Sept. 29 1977 R-ssia launched the Salyut 6
manned space station into orbit.
With her manned space weapons on UFO's, they removed Amer-can
satellites and cut off shuttle info and by 1978, they had destoyed
them all. By 1978 Russ-an UFO's numbered into hundreds. (JW I
personally doubt that number.) They were firing particle beams into
the air over the Atlantic in defocused mode, causing loud booms. The
Ru-sian UFO's hovering in the earth's electrostatic field, are
invisible from an orbiting standpoint, shielded by a very
sophisticated stealth shielding system. They aimed their particle
beam weapons with a combination of infra red and detection radar. The
Amer-cans devised cobolt ionozation bombs, detonated at various
locations in the upper atmosphere as high as possible, but below the
hovering altitude of the Russ-an UFO's. The result was an emormous
storm of electrons spreading horizontally, in the earth's magnetic
field, passing under the Ru-sian UFO.

THE AMER-CAN BOL-HEVIKS SEND UP THE SHUTTLES.

Many different factions were/are at work with US, Ru-sia and Israel
influence to try to dominate the world politically. Initially the
Bo-sheviks (Zi-nists) were funded by the Rocke-eller c-rtel in 1917
and after being kicked out by the Kremlin, flocked mostly to -SA. By
the last half of 1980, they began to regain power in Rus-ia, so the
decision was made to go ahead with the space shuttle mission. The
Americ-n Bo-sheviks-Zio-ists operating from New York and Jerusalem
planned a nuclear first strike against R-ssia.
The Am-ricans knew the manned Ru-sian UFO's would destroy the
Columbia shuttle, but they had a satellite on board with a charged
particle beam, ready for it. The Am-rican Bol-heviks hoped the
shuttle would get enough targetting info to launch a first strike.
It carried a satellite capable of fighting back, which produced
infra red radiation with 1 megawatt power. The pilots would launch
sec-etly, release the satellite, then drop down to the Pacific the
same day by space capsule. Fake pictures would show, though it
was operated by N-SA in Houston. Another shuttle would land in
California.
There were still 3 more shuttles hidden. Synthetics or genetic
replicas of the crew. (Clones were first created in the late 70's in
U-A) It was shot down, but with no satellites it could give no
instant information for this.

THE RUS-IANS SHOT DOWN THE SHUTTLES WITH PARTICLE BEAM WEAPONS.

Am-ricans also had made ready ground based high power lasers to
shoot down the R-ssian UFO's. The Russ-ans had Psychoenergetic Range
Finding, which detected the atomic signature of the target, so aimed
accurately and a new anti-ballistic missile system. Ru-sian
physicists involved in magnetic and plasma physics were also said to
have been able to develop a ground based proton beam weapon, between
1980 and 83. By 1980/81 the Rus-ians had built their 7 jumbo UFO's,
using electromagentic propulsion and they used them to destroy the
Columbia space shuttle, launched in April 1981. 5 R-ssian jumbo
UFO's with special grappling equipment and 2 with neutron particle
beam weapons, fired on the Columbia ki-ling the crew. They intended
making it land in Ru-sia, but instead it blew up. US Bol-heviks sent
a 3rd 'Columbia' up and this too was shot down by Ru-sian UFO's. It
has been armed for battle in space. A special airplane with it was
also shot down by a charged particle beam. In 1981 the Ru-sians shot
down a US electronic w-rfare jet.
In 1982 Ru-sia started weather engineering and artificial
earthquakes. Ru-sian UFO's hovering high over -SA created air booms
along the coasts and numbers multiplied. They were unseen and
invisible to radar, except at close range. However the Am-ricans
invented Computer Enhanced Infra Red. By Jan. 1982 a ground based
high power laser finally shot down a Ru-sian UFO. The pilots were
under orders to never let them fall into non R-ssian hands. It
plunged into the sea near Atlantic city. The Pen-agon was told it
would pay dearly if repeated. The next day an Air Florida Boeing 737
jetliner crashed with laser wa-fare specialists onboard. More
unexplained crashes followed.

AM-RICA FIGHTS BACK WITH THE INVISIBLE PHANTOM.

On June 27 1982 space shuttle no. 4 took off and moments later a
jumbo UFO fired 2 quick blasts at the falling boosters. a warning.
Next came the Aeroflot crash at M-scow and the Pan AM in LA on July
9 1982. On July 16 a United Airlines DC 10 took off from Boston with
key members of the Bo-shevik ruling group in US-. A blast from a
Ru-sian UFO made a huge shockwave, but it made it to LA. On July 22
a test flight of a Pershing missile was hit by a Ru-sian UFO. So the
Re-gan-Be-in axis of Bo-sheviks and Zi-nists prepared the nuclear
first strike against Ru-sia. In 1982 a US stealth aircraft invisible
to radar was made, with surrounding magnets creating an invisiblilty
field. This 'phantom' was encased in an electomagnetic bubble.
Light and radar both passed around the plane, joining again at the
other side. They were also immune to lasers, which were intense
light. But the Rus-ians had developed anti invisible shield
technology. The A-ericans found a way to avoid Rus-ian neutron beams,
but the pilot couldn't see outside, he was only guided by computer.
They expected an operational fleet by summer 1982. The Bol-heviks
planned to sacrifice U-A, in this nuclear first strike against
R-ssia. 4 out of 5 Am-ricans would d-e. 40-50 million Am-ricans may
survive a nuclear blast, the rest d-ing of injuries or diseases.
Ru-sia would probably have 50 million de-ths.

AM-RICA PLANS FIRST NUCLEAR STRIKE ON RU-SIA.

The Am-ricans had PROMIS software, stolen from Inslaw, which
allowed them to hack into se-ret computer data in software sold to
other govts. A backdoor program had been inserted to relay data to
the program creators. The US Pen-agon was then controlled by
Bols-eviks, who formerly controlled Ru-sia.
Their agent, Casper We-nberger. They were opposed to the
Roc-efeller ca-tel, whose agent was Alexander H-ig. Neither the
Ro-kefellers nor the Kremlin wanted nuclear war or they'd lose
everything so formed a mi-itary coalition.
Ru-sia had the capability of destroying by first strike, the
majority of US ICBMs. Most of the US nuclear force was on German
soil. Japan for the first time had ordered its armed forces to
prepare defence plans to protect itself from foreign attack. Re-gan
based these 'first strike' phantom w-r planes which would attack
R-ssia, (crashing unmanned in a kamakazi style) in N
Nor-ay, E Tu-key and NW Ch-na. Rea-an had cozied up to China to
Target several Ru-sian UFO installations in central Siberia. High
powered lasers
all over US- would shoot down avenging R-ssian UFO's. US, having no ]
civil defence was not expected to survive, unlike Ru-sia who built
shelters. Ame-ica would -ie a thousand Hiroshimas. US govt. wa-
bunkers were at Camp Da-id, Mt We-ther, Pi-e Gap, Ch-na Lake and
dozens of other locations.

THE FIGHT TO RULE THE EARTH AND SPACE.

In Feb. of 1982 3 main power factions struggled to dominate the
world. 1. The Roc-efeller car-el -big oil, big banking, big
business. 2. The Bol-hevik-Zio-ist axis -headquarters New York and
Jerusalam. 3. The new rulers of R-ssia who had expelled most of the
Bol-heviks formerly in power.
The US has been locked out of the mil-tary use of space from
1977-1981. Since Oct. 1977 the moon had been a Ru-sian outpost.
They had 7 manned long range particle beam weapons on the rear
and at least 1 large base on the far side. Their spaceships
frequently shuffled back and forth. They planned to colonize the
solar system and had settled on Venus, starting in 1975. (JW I've
never heard that one before, but then I don't get around much
anymore.) In 1982 the Ru-sians had sent 2 spaceships to Venus,
while the US space shuttle was trying to become operative. Ru-sian
Viking ancestor urges were strong.
AMER-CA BACKS DOWN FROM NUKING RU-SIA.

-SA had to bring Ru-sia to her knees economically. In Aug. 1982
another Russ-an UFO was shot down over NY city, but said to be an
asteroid. The Car-er admin had to strike Ru-sian UFO bases, so dumped
Taiwan and announced full diplomatic relations with Peking, China.
The re+venge of shooting down both US and Ru-sian planes continued.
The Rock-feller c-rtel operatives within the C-A fed updates about
the Pe-tagon wa- plans to the Ru-sians.
There was a switch at the top in US. Bos-evik operative In-an
was forced out as deputy director of the -IA and replaced by
Bol-hevik-Zi-nist George Sh-ltz as head of state. Sept. 17 1982
had been the target date to strike at Rus-ia. But on Sept. 1 1982
China no longer allied itself with US-, with conciliatory language
against Ru-sia. Ni-on had been cooperating with the Rocke-eller
cartel and had tried to fix things up with China, but they wanted no
part of a nuclear -ar between -SA and Ru-sia. By Sept. 9 the Chinese
base was shut down. Ru-sian UFO's could not be destroyed, the
Kremlin told Roc-efeller channels that day. On Sept. 10 1982 the
Indian Ocean satellite launched from space shuttle no.4 was shot
down by a Ru-sian UFO. It had been linked to Air Fo-ce Space Command
in Colorado Springs. The Russ-ans had left it there to shoot it in a
surprise attack. Now U-A could no longer attack Ru-sia. The Ru-sian
UFO's had brain scrambling transmitters to confuse pilots. This ends
this section of a summary of Fire in the Sky by "One Who Knows".

AME-ICA BUILDS ITS OWN SPACESHIPS.

The Ame-icans were confronted with technology, they couldn't
counter so signed a non-interferrence treaty to get the technology
to fight back. The Germans gave the -SA their anti-grav technology
after the -ar, when they came to Am-rica. Al says that when Apollo
11 landed on the moon, Am-ricans already there, greeted them because
they had anti-grav technology in the 70's by back engineering UFO's.
There must have been 2 different factions developing space
technology as the Bol-heviks were in charge of the space shuttles at
Houston, which couldn't get off the ground, for being hit by Ru-sian
UFO's according to The Fire From the Sky articles. But the Naz-s,
who came to U-A after the wa- started work at Area 51 on anti-grav
disks.
Originally there were 3 Na-i scientists in Germany developing
flying disks. The specialists were Schr-ever, Ha-ermohl and Mi-the.
It is believed after the wa- Haberm-hl fell into the hands of the
Ru-sians. Mie-he developed at a later date similar flying disks at
A V Roe and Co for US-, according to Robert Ju-gk who wrote this in
1956 in the book Brighter than a Thousand Suns. Werner von Br-un went
to -SA to start the rocket program, his professor Herman Obe-th was
captured by Rus-ia and the rest of the N-zi anti-grav scientists
disappeared down to Antarctica where they had prepared a place to
live for some time previously. (Or possibly to the moon.) Linda
Hunt of C-N told of 1,600 N-zi scientists, largely escaping the
Nuremberg trials came to US under Operation Paperclip to develop the
US space program.
Von Brau- became the director of the Marshall Space Flight Center,
his brother joined him to work there. V-2 flight test director, Kurt
D-bus was a director of Kennedy Space centre in Florida. Arthur
Ru-dolf was project director of N-SA's Saturn V rocket program, that
took US to the moon.

IUFO-uns...@egroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

John Winston. john...@mlode.com

John F. Winston

Nov 6, 2001, 12:58:42 AM11/6/01
Subject: I Am Going To That City. Nov. 5, 2001.

Ever since I've been in this business many of the people who
are not like us have been saying they are preparing a place for us.
Je--s said, "I go to prepare a place for you -----". The people
inside Mt. Shasta say they are preparing some underground cities for
us in case things on the surface of the Earth get so bad for a
while that we can't live on the surface. The Ashtar Command says
that they are getting ready to pick us up and take us to different
places for our safety for a while. Now Sheldan NIdle's friends are
saying about the same things.
If you hate Sheldan and despise channeling it might not be best
for you to read the following information.

From: z
Subject: SHELDAN NIDLE: Galactic Federation Update - November 3 ...

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the
Galactic Federation

6 Caban, 0 Xul, 10 Caban

Greetings! We come today with more items to discuss with you. At
present, your world is moving swiftly toward a resolution of your
currently insane situation. Right now, various aspects of our
earthly allies have fortified their previous positions and are
very quickly approaching the point at which our agreements will
be manifested. However, the small, willful ca-al continues to offer
resistance to these efforts. Fortunately, it is gradually weakening
in its attempts to delay us. Therefore, we are confident that many
significant announcements, as well as activities closely related to
these pronouncements, are nearly at hand. Of these, the last will
consist of a formal statement that ends the current cover-up of our
existence. This will allow us to begin a program that makes you
fully aware of our benevolent intentions. We need to bring first
contact to your attention, dear Hearts, so that you understand it
conclusively. In order to do this, we have set out a sequence of
important steps to prepare you for our arrival en masse.

The crucial first stage is, of course, a formal announcement of
our existence. With this, we can show ourselves openly and begin to
teach you about ourselves. To do so, we will begin with a five-part
series on first contact, conducted by our liaisons and by individuals
who have volunteered to closely observe your present global society.
This will bring you up-to-date on Earth's true history during the
past few galactic years and include an overview of our First Contact
Team. At this point, you will meet many of our fleet commanders and
hear them discuss, in person, what is to happen next. A large part
of this information will also include direct transmissions from your
Ascended Masters. Their messages will help your global population to
attain a better understanding of what they are experiencing on
physical, mental, emotional and sp-ritual levels. Our approaching
first contact is both a reunion with your space family and a time for
you to learn about your coming responsibilities from those who
understand He-ven's divine plan. During this instruction, you will
receive many astonishing pronouncements.

The moments immediately prior to the beginning of first contact
will witness global demonstrations of our vast fleet. In daylight
hours, we will offer you the opportunity to review our fleet and
even allow some of them to land in your fields, public parks, city
centers and airports. These displays will only last a short time.
Many prominent individuals will be allowed to broadcast with our
liaisons from our Motherships. During this time, we will manifest
upon your world a vast amount of Galactic Federation technology,
adding to the magnificent ones that your own inventors created long
ago.
At last, the huge cover-up of new technologies will come to an end.
Then, your present science will take the enormous leaps that it needs
to become a true, sp-ritual science. We are now discussing this
procedure in great detail with our earthly allies. You will be
quickly moved from a very skewed and limiting economy to one based
on a natural cycle of abundance. This means that we, and our earthly
allies, will have to publicly explain a great many new perceptions.

We are intensely interested in the process of explaining new
perceptions to you. We understand how different this new transitional
world will seem to you, though it is meant to exist only for a very
short while.
According to H-aven's timetable, it will last from one and
one-half years to less than three weeks. As always, this timing will
be determined by the condition of Mother Earth. It is she, dear
Hearts, who desperately needs to alter her present appearance and to
prepare more directly for your new, fully conscious reality. That
new reality contains a pristine, surface world and an ecosystem
different in many ways from that to which you presently are
accustomed. This modification also has to be timed to the vast
changes that are now taking place on your Sun. To this end, your
solar system's Spi-itual Hierarchy has attached some parameters to
these changes, which we are now using as points of reference. When
they have been reached, we will know that your movement into
subterranean environments should start immediately.
The other crucial point remains your transformation into fully
conscious Beings. As we have long noted, our medical teams are
monitoring this process. According to their reports, you have
reached the thresholds of the omega point for change. In fact,
this is the last phase of a time that has continued for many
millennia. Your local Spiri-ual Hierarchy is elated over what is
now occurring. Assisting them in this operation are the many parts of
A-E-O-N, which have arrived to bestow their great blessings and
to oversee the last stages in transforming your realm from limited
to full consciousness. This process has reached a very delicate stage.
The last few elements need to be added to the mix in just the right
order. Here, your ceremony and your ongoing commitment to envisioning
this have immeasurably assisted our efforts. We are most thankful
for the part you are playing in co-creating this beautiful new
reality.
Your Inner Earth family has long been the major overseer of this
first contact mission. Aided by the Sirian star-nation and by your
Galactic Federation Regional Council, they have provided protocols
that have served as the framework for carrying out this complex
procedure. We salute them and know how anxious they must be to greet
you. Below your planet's surface, these former Lemurians have
constructed an exceptionally pleasant environment. It mirrors your
own and contains many Galactic Federation of Light technologies,
such as different kinds of holographic food preparation tools, some
versions of our teleportation instruments and a global holographic
communication device. They are only a few of the items you will
discover in these habitats. They will be very difficult to recognize
by appearance alone. One major difference will be that they
produce no noticeable pollution.
In these skies, clouds hover and a Sun shines brightly. Night skies
are aglow with stars and a Moon continues to exhibit its many phases.
Depending upon your surface location, you will still experience
changes of season although, for those who truly abhor intense winter
cold or summer heat, there will be a possibility to correct these
extremes. At most, these conditions are temporary. In your true
future homes, dear Hearts, weather will be almost non-existent.
Fully conscious humans prefer a semi-tropical climate. They live deep
under the planet's surface, maintaining a global grid of special
temples, which sustain the planet's ecosystem. By coordinated rituals
conducted on the planets that belong to this solar system, they also
take care of the planetary system's prime mover - the Sun.
They live in a style well known for its abundance and its
compassion for all aspects of physicality.
Your surface world's main planetary guardians, the cetaceans, look
forward to carrying out their mission. This is helping to prepare
you for the multitudes of life forms that have attained sentiency
in this galaxy.
Your galaxy is adrift with many highly intelligent life forms that
are eager to greet you at first contact. Your current perceptions,
however, leave you somewhat unprepared for this. Therefore, the
cetaceans have undertaken the mission of accustoming you to such a
profusion of life forms. Over the past few decades, they have made
themselves your living symbol of Love and of interspecies compassion.
In doing so, they have also encouraged you to intervene on their
behalf. As a result, your global society has chosen to support their
survival in your oceans and rivers, and to assist them in their
ongoing efforts to communicate with you on many conscious levels.

Today, we have discussed the current steps that will lead to first
contact. These events are based upon agreements that have manifested,
over a very long period, upon your realm. Now, finally, we are
approaching the stages for which we all have patiently waited. We
ask you to maintain your present commitment and focus to their
quick success. The time when we will be openly among you is very
close. We now take our leave. Blessings! Know that the endless
Abundance and Prosperity of He-ven is yours! Amen.
Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! Be in Joy!)

http://www.paoweb.com

John Winston. john...@mlode.com

John F. Winston

Nov 7, 2001, 9:54:08 AM11/7/01
Subject: The Cave Of Elijah. Nov. 7, 2001.

It has been my pleasure to meet many of the present incarnations
of people who have lived in the past. One of the people I met was
Ezekial who at the time was a person called Joseph Busby of the UK,
England. He was a sp-ritual leader of a group of people from the
England area and was at that time staying with some friends in Los
Gatos, Calif. He told me that the "Wheel In A Wheel" seen by Ezekial
was a interdimentional, alien space craft that picked up Ezekial by
the river, took him for a ride, let him out and then picked him up
again and let him off where they picked him up.
Joseph Busby died a few years ago. Here is some information that
mentions Elijah's Cave. I don't think I have ever met Elijah in
this present lifetime.

From: M
Subject: Are Giants Returning to the Holy Land? by Barry Chamish
Strange UFO Sightings in Israel
Are Giants Returning to the Holy Land? by Barry Chamish
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/chamishgiants.html
Are the Anakim or the Refaim, the giants of the B-ble, returning to
Israel today? There are only two periods of recorded history when
giants were reported in Israel; In b-blical days from the time of the
Flood to the ascension of King David and since 1993 in modern Israel.
The case for the return of giants to Israel is strong. In fact,
what characterizes the current Israeli UFO wave from others in the
world, is the where abundance of physical evidence left behind by
the visitors. Consider the first incident to usher Israel into the
UFO age.
On the evening of Sept. 28, 1987, a 27 year old auto mechanic, Ami
Achrai was driving just south of Haifa when he saw what he thought
might be a helicopter in distress hovering just above the sands of
Shikmona Beach on the Mediterranean Sea. He stopped his car and to
his utter amazement saw a disc-shaped craft which emitted a bright
red flash before disappearing.
Two days later he returned to the site with a ufologist the police
referred him to, Hadassah Arbel. What they discovered remains one
of the most lasting proofs ever left by a UFO of its physical
existence. The flash emitted by the craft burned its image into the
sands of Shikmona Beach. A fifteen metere ellipsoid disk was burnt
black into the sand but what was more interesting was what wasn't
burned. In the vegetation which wasn't burned was a clear image of
the pilot of the craft facing a control board.

Examing the Shikmona Beach burnt image
Crew from Sightings at Kidima Circle

Seven years later I sent samples of the burnt sand to the
television show Sightings which subjected it to laboratory tests. The
sand seemed to melt in the heat of the camera light. The reason later
discovered was the sand particles were covered by a low melting
hydrocarbon material. The laboratory could find no natural or human
explanation for the phenomenon.
Ami Achrai's incident was followed by a repeat performance on June
6, 1988 when a similarly shaped craft was once again burned into the
sands of Shikmona Beach, about 100 yards north of the first site.
This was followed by the most spectacular display of all. On April
27, 1989, two teenagers witnessed a UFO explode into thousands of
shards over Shikmona Beach.
By now, Israeli ufologists were prepared to handle the latest
incident more scientifically. The beach was strewn with burning
white metal which was cool to the touch. The metal even glowed in
water. When picked up, the shards turned into a white ash. Scientists
from the Technion Institute of Technology tested the site and found
that magnetism was 6000 times higher than the surrounding area. The
shards were found top be very pure magnesium.
Two hundred yards above Shikmona Beach is a bib-ical shrine called
Elijah's cave. Here Elijah preached and here or somewhere nearby in
the Carmel Mountains, Elijah challenged the Canaanites to a duel of
Go-s. Two bulls were tethered and the -ods were beseeched to roast
them. Naturally, Baal failed the Canaanites but Elijah's G-d sent a
ray of light from he-ven which cooked the bull on the spot. This ray
must have been similar to the kind of beam which burned the sands of
Shikmona Beach into a saucer shape. [watcher comments: The ray
which Elijah's Go- sent from hea-en was similar to the that which
burned the sand into a saucer shape, but not for the reason Chamish
is suggesting. While the power source of Chamish's two rays are
distinct, the similarity results from the masterful counterfeiting
by rebel ang-ls masquerading as aliens in UFOs. Satan and his rebel
an-els seek to IMITATE & COUNTERFEIT the Creator, or as Satan
declares: "I will be compared to the Most High - Is-iah 14:13"]
Within the Cave of Elijah is an ancient drawing of something that
was the spitting image of the craft burned into the sands below. The
Sightings team decided the image "was a coincidence. Maybe it was a
bat." When Michael Hesemann filmed the drawing he left certain it
was a match for the burned sand pictures.
Although the cave drawing's meaning is in dispute, the fact of
the modern UFO- burned inscriptions is not. Something unique
occurred at Shikmona Beach. Alien craft decided to leave souvenirs
there at least three times. By doing so, they revealed the
dimensions of their craft and apparently pilot, as well as their
construction material. These were not crop circles nor were they
formed the same way. A very different message was left on Shikmona
Beach's sands.
After the UFO explosion, there was a hiatus of UFO activity until
1993 broken only once in late 1991 over the village of Sde Moshe,
some five miles from Kadima. There, after two straight nights of
having the inside of his house lit up by an unexplained craft
hovering above it, Eli Cohen captured the responsible UFO on
videotape. Several minutes of the tape were filmed after daybreak
making the result a most clear and convincing record of a UFO.
It seems the visitors were merely scouting the Kadima area in 1991
but they returned in force in 1993. And this time, the occupants of
the crafts did more than merely hover in the sky.
In the early morning of April 20, Tsiporet Carmel's house glowed
from within. She stepped outside and saw what she thought was a
new fruit silo built outside her back yard. But then she saw the
silo add a second story to itself. Ten yards to the side of this
magical silo, Tsiporet saw a seven foot tall being wearing metallic
overalls. Its head was covered in a what looked like a beekeeper's
hat. Tsiporet said, "Why don't you take off your hat so I can see
your face?" The being answered her telepathically, "That's the way
it is."
This was Israel's first publicized close encounter with an alien
being. Tsiporet could easily have been made an object of ridicule
but for the fact that a crop circle 4.5 metres in diameter was found
exactly where she had seen the craft. Within the circle were shards
of a material later found to be a very pure silicon. I add, Israel's
ufologists are divided over the veracity of the silicon because
there was a prankster loose in Kadima.
However, within ten days, two more circles were found just outside
Tsiporet's back yard. This time, they were soaked with a red liquid
and this fluid would be a constant feature of upcoming landing
circles. It was tested by the National Biological Laboratory in Ness
Tziona and found to be composed mostly of cadmium.
This was the end of Tsiporet's incidents. Now the visitors
concentrated on two other woman in their late thirties living on
Hapalmach Street. The first was a Russian immigrant Mara. Strange
forces shook her house so hard they caused the outside
airconditioning unit to fall out of its casing into the house. Voices
called to Mara in her childhood nickname. Eventually she decided the
house was haunted and she moved far from Kadima.
Shosh Yahud is the treasurer of the town of Kadima. She is down to
earth and wants as little to do with her UFO experience as possible.
In May, she awoke to see a seven foot, round faced being in silvery
overalls circling her bed as if "floating on his shoes." The creature
assured her he was not there to harm her and she became relaxed.
After a few minutes the being floated through her wall outside.
Shosh thought she had dreamed the incident until she looked out her
window in the morning and saw a 4.5 meter crop circle in her
backyard. The ufologists descended on her home and discovered the
silicon and cadmium within the circle.
Next, in June, it was Hannah Somech's turn to be visited by a
giant. Hannah lives in Burgata, three miles from Kadima. She was
startled to see her dog go /flying across the kitchen into a wall.
She stepped outside to investigate and her way was stopped by an
invisible force. She then saw a seven foot, round-faced being in
metallic overalls examining her pickup truck. She said to it, "What
did you do to my dog?" It answered telepathically, "Go away. I'm
busy. I could crush you like an ant if I wanted to. Go back to your
husband."
Needless to say, a 4.5 meter circle crushed out of the grass was
later found in Hannah's back yard. Within, the grass was soaked with
red liquid cadmium.
By the end of the summer, the credible reports of giants roaming
the land persuaded the normally staid television station Channel One,
to broadcast a one hour program on the subject. Tsiporet and Shosh
appeared as well as the ufologists who had examined the circles of
Kadima. To the apparent shock of the host, the viewing audience
believed the advocates of alien landings. The result was two more
witnesses coming out into the open.
Both were women in their late thirties who lived within ten miles
of each other south of Tel Aviv. Clara Kahonov of Holon was most
reluctant to be quoted but acknowledged that she had seen a giant
being.

JW I don't especially recommend these type of space people. They
are the same type of people who used to kick us around during the
time of the Testament of the B-ble. They are also part of the
group who are trying to get an Earthperson called Rael to build a
living place for them on Earth, where they can talk with the leaders
of this Earth..

John F. Winston

Nov 9, 2001, 1:44:52 AM11/9/01
Subject: Cooper Is No More. Nov. 8. 2001.

I met Bill Cooper over at a UFO convention a few years back in
San Mateo. He had just given a lecture and was seated in a chair
in a Bar while he was talking to a few interested people. I asked
for permission to video tape the things he was saying to the
people llstening to him. He said I couldn't do this because in the
past people had video taped him and then took pieces of what he
had said out of context and uesed it against him. He allowed me
to listen without my video camera turned on.

He next made some comment about the fact that he thought that the
people who believe in UFO in that Conventions were a bunch of
idiots. He then withdrew what he had said by sayoing that the
people there had paid their hard earned money to hear him speak
so he should at least have show them some respect. Bill was even
more paronoid than I am and that really saying something about
a person. I've read and posted about everything Bill ever put in
print. I even bought and read his book "Behold A Pale Horse". I
found it to be a pretty good book. Bill would attack, in words,
about every UFO researcher that he ever came in contact with him.
I liked Bill and I'm about the same size as he is and wear the
same type clothing. I think somewhere Bill once said that he
had been run over by a big bl-ck car and was warned that If he
didn't quite saying what he was saying they would do it again.
He didn't quite talking and they run over him again and I think
he received some perminent injury. He bragged that they would
have to get him in his home and he would not give up alive, so now
he's gone. Here are several accounts of the incident that
took his life.

From: D
Subject: WILLIAM "BILL" COOPER SHOT DEAD!
This is a dark day, indeed. While many think of "Wild Bill" as
crazy, I had a respect for him. Here is his Veritas website:
http://williamcooper.com/
Please note the questions that are being raised (at the end of
this e-mail).
--D
-
Friends,
This is not going out to my entire list, but to a select few who
may appreciate getting this. I have not been able to independently
verify this, but I have a feeling its true. You may recall that Bill
Cooper first captured national attention with his revelations about
the presence of Space Aliens among us. He conducted stake-outs of
Area 51 for a number of years.
Some time later he formed the Cons-itutional Party. In the last
few years he as been publishing the Ver-tas newspaper and holding
forth on short wave radio. More than a few people are going to
miss him.
--J

SHOT DEAD!
WBCQ SHORT-WAVE RADIO TALK SHOW HOST
WILLIAM "BILL" COOPER
Eager, AZ -- Short-wave radio talk show host William "Bill"
Cooper was shot dead last night during a gun battle with Sheriff's
Deputies. According to Detective Frank Valenzuela of the Arizona
Department of Public Safety, the shooting took place at 11:40 PM
outside of Cooper's home at 96 North Clearview Circle, Eager, AZ.
Det. Valenzuela stated that Deputies from the Apache County
Sheriff's Department were attempting to serve an arrest warrant upon
Mr. Cooper. The Warrant, issued by the Round Valley Judicial
Precinct in Springerville, AZ charged Cooper with one Count of
Aggravated Assault With A Deadly Weapon, and two Counts of
"Endangerment." The Warrant was issued on August 29, 2001 for an
incident which allegedly took place on July 11, 2001. The Court
Case Number on the Warrant is CR-01-0310. Neither Valenzuela, nor
the Apache County Attorney's Office would reveal the name of the
alleged victim(s). They did say the complaint was signed by
Detective Paul Kirkum of the Eager, AZ Sheriff's Dept.
According to Valenzuela, Police had intelligence that Cooper had
a large quantity of weapons in his home, and possibly explosives.
Valenzuela also said the police knew that during his radio show
on WBCQ, Cooper repeatedly stated that he "would kill any law
enforcement officers that tried to take him." As such, the
Sheriff's Department wanted to arrest Cooper away from his home,
so as to minimize the possibility of armed conflict.
According to Police, Cooper lived on a hilltop over looking
several undeveloped areas and other homes below. Despite not
owning the land below his home, Cooper was known to chase
teenagers or young lovers off the land and Police decided to use
this to lure Cooper away from his home. Det. Valenzuela stated that
two undercover Sheriff's Deputies were sent in a pick-up truck to
the area below Cooper's home. There were also two uniformed
Deputies in the bed of the pick-up. As expected, Cooper drove down
to that area from his home and told the two undercover Deputies to
leave.
But Cooper left and drove away toward his home before the
undercover deputies could do anything. While on his way back up
the hill, a fully marked Sheriff's patrol vehicle blocked the road
(1) in front of Cooper. Uniformed members of the Sheriff's
Department SWAT Team (2) exited that marked vehicle and told Cooper
to stop, keep his hands where they could see them and exit the
vehicle. They say Cooper placed one hand outside his window, then
accelerated around the police car, trying to run over a Sheriff
Sergeant. Police gave brief chase to Cooper's home.
Police say Cooper exited his vehicle, drew a handgun and began
firing at Deputies as he ran toward his house. One Deputy Sheriff
was struck at least once and possibly twice in the head. (3) Another
Deputy returned fire, hitting Cooper several times.
The wounded Deputy was evacuated by Helicopter to a hospital in
Phoenix. Cooper was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics who
were at the scene standing-by (4).
The following questions arise from this incident:
(1) Cooper would have had to pass the marked Police patrol Vehicle
while going down the hill. Why would he do so without seeing it
and fleeing?
Further, how could he drive around it once it came onto the road
while Cooper was enroute back to his home?
(2) If Police intended a peaceful, non-violent arrest, why send a
SWAT Team?
(3) If Cooper drew a gun and fired "while running back toward his
home" as police say, how could he hit a Deputy once and possibly
twice in the head?
A head-shot is a difficult thing to accomplish with a hand gun,
never mind two head shots while the shooter is running!
(4) Why were Paramedics "on the scene standing-by" if Sheriffs
intended this to be a peaceful arrest?
These questions make The Hal Turner Show wonder if Bill Cooper
was set-up to be gunned down, or just a victim of his own big mouth
and prudent police planning? We pray for the soul of Mr. Cooper,
and for the life of the Deputy shot in the head.

From: D
Subject: MAJESTYTWELVE
(Go here to view the graphics:
http://www.williamcooper.com/majestyt.htm )
by William Cooper
Copyright ) 1997 William Cooper All Rights Reserved

JW Here are the things that Bill was saying that got him in
trouble. Some of it I don't agree with.

V-ritas News Service - The following is fact. It is not a theory
it is a genuine conspi-acy. I witnessed the Top Sec-et/Majic
documents from which this information is excerpted while a member of
the United St-tes N-vy attached to the Intelligence Briefing Team of
Admiral Bernard Cl-rey, Commander in Chief of the United St-tes
Pacific Fleet.
I certify that the following information is true and correct to the
best of my memory and the research that I have accomplished. I will
swear to it in any court of Law.
I can produce the names of approximately 38 U.S. N-vy officers and
enlisted men who witnessed these documents while in the service of
their country. I can produce the names of approximately 8 people
involved in the UFO deception who have witnessed these documents. I
can produce the names of approximately 80 others whom I suspect have
witnessed these same documents. I will not reveal the names except
in a court of Law that is willing to prosecute the People and
organizations involved in the con-piracy to overthrow the go-ernment
of the United Sta-es of A-merica to bring about a soc-alist
totalitarian world gov-rnment.
For many years I sincerely believed that an extraterrestrial
threat existed and that it was the most important driving force
behind world events. I was wrong and for that I most deeply and
humbly apologize.
Many years ago I had access to a set of documents that I
eventually realized was the plan for the destruction of the United
Sta-es of Am-rica and the formation of a so-ialist totalitarian
world go-ernment. The plan was contained within a set of Top
Sec-et documents with the title "MAJE-TYTWELVE". There was no space
between majesty and twelve. The term honored the planned placement
of ultimate power in a body of wise men who are destined to rule
the world as the disciples of a Mes-iah front man. This Messi-h
will serve as a buffer between the wise men and the sheople. I
discovered these documents between 1970 and 1973 while I was a
member of the Intelligence Briefing Team of the Commander in
Chief of the United S-ates Pacific Fleet.
M-JESTYTWELVE was in a tall thin font style... imagine the title
squeezed together between the M and E with all of the letters
stretched vertically. The key to access was a Top Se-ret (Q) (SCI)
se-rity clearance with the compartmentalization of "M-IC" (not
magic). I cannot remember the exact font except that it is a tall
thin version of San Serif... the exact name escapes me after all
these years... but it is a key to access.
The plan outlined the formation of a world totalitarian soc-alist
gove-nment. It is to be ruled by a behind-the-scenes council of
wise men. A so-called benevolent dictator, will be presented as
the Messiah.
The Cons-itution for the United St-tes of Ame-ica and its Bill
of Rights will be scrapped. A parliamentary form of go-ernment
will take its place. All m-litary forces and individuals are to
be disarmed except for an internal po-ice force which will carry
only the minimum weapons needed to maintain internal order.
"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical
Con-titution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount
of individual freedom to Am-ricans... And so a lot of people say
there's too much personal freedom.
When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit
it. That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on
the public housing projects, about how we're going to have weapon
sweeps and more things like that to try to make people safer in their
communities." President Bill Cl-nton, 3-22-94, MTV
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of
ordinary Americans ..." Bill Cli-ton (USA TODAY, 11 March 1993,
page 2A)

Part 1.

John Winston. john...@mlode.com

Part 2 of 2.

The only mil-tary force will be a world p-lice force under the
Uni-ed Nations in sufficient numbers with state-of-the-art technology
so that it can field overwhelming force against any perceived
threat to the world supra gov-rnment - see State Dep-rtment
Publication 7277. The mi-itary of the United Stat-s of Am-rica is
currently filling the requirement. The senior officer corps of all
of our mil-tary forces have betrayed their oaths of allegiance to the
Cons-itution and have joined the con-piracy. They are turncoats who
are actively engaged in High Tr-ason.
The source of this con-piracy will be found in the body known as
the Il-minati. It is made up of the highest adepts of the combined
total of the so-called fraternal orders and se-ret societies. They
are bound together by blood oaths, a s-cret re-igion, and the
promise of an el-te status within regional go-ernment, or the world
supra go-ernment. Their r-ligion is based upon the Kabbalah, the
Luciferian Philosophy, and the worship of the Sun. They are not
bound by any oath or allegiance save their own. They are loyal to
no gov-rnment or People save their own. And they are Citizens of
no country save their already in place se-ret world gov-rnment. In
their own words, "If you are not one of us you are nothing." To
garner some sense of "feel" for the concept see the movie They
Live.
"It is a largely 'open' cons-iracy, in that much of its membership,
structure, methods, and operations, are matters of public record,
however scattered and obscure. Its manner of coordination is
atypical. Two nuclei - the e-ite core of the Wall Street clique
(orbiting the House of Roc-efeller) and the el-te core of the
European financial clique (orbiting the House of Rot-schild) -
coordinate this global con-piracy by waging psychological w-rfare
on the rest of the co-spirators, telling each no more than is
necessary for him to fulfill his designated role, often with
explicit recognition neither of his role, nor of the unarticulated
rules that govern him. Thus, the overwhelming bulk of the
co-spirators do not know, but only suspect, that they are part
of and in service to a power somewhere so organized, so subtle,
so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they
had better not speak above their breath when they speak in
condemnation of it' (quoting Woodrow Wils-n)."
- Daniel Pouzzner You cannot hope to understand the philosophy
(Illuminism) of any branch of the Mystery School" (Ill-minati)
without many years of study and a complete knowledge of their
"symbolic" language. You must understand that like many other
organizations they attract those who completely miss the boat...
or are just too stupid to "get it". When an individual joins a
branch of the "Bro-herhood," by any name, Freem-sonry, The-sophical
Society, Anthroposophic Society, Fraternitis Rosae Cr-cae, Knights
Templar, Sovereign and Mi-itary Order of the Knights of Malta, or
any other fraternal order or se-ret society, no one ever sits down
with them and explains the meaning of anything. An actual literal
esoteric education would be too dangerous. It could result in a
public expose'... something which the Ill-minati must avoid at all
cost. But to give those who might understand a shortcut... Ill-inism
is CO-MUNISM.
The organization of the "Order" is a pyramidal structure of
"Degrees". On the bottom are the so-called "Blue" lodges full of
ignorant, mater-alistic, and opportunistic f-ols. Promising
candidates are chosen to be guided up the ladder of initiation
with the help of those who have gone before. The initiate is
presented with the objects of study, books, symbols, ritual, and
camaraderie...but Ill-mination must come from within. Each Degree of
initiation provides a new key to ultimate enlightenment, but only
for those who can truly understand the ritual and symbols of the
Degree. Where understanding or the ability to keep the se-rets
stops... the progress of the candidate stops. Only those above of
the "Order".
The ultimate "se-ret" is the method of controlling large numbers
of fo-ls with the promise of a "se-ret" which they are led to
believe will make them one of the "el-ct". The goal is the
elimination of all re-igion save theirs, the elimination of all
nation st-tes, and complete control and ownership of everything,
and everyone, everywhere, every moment of every day, forever.

From: R
Subject: Mil-tia broadcaster (Bill Cooper) killed by law officers.
Mark Shaffer
The Arizona Republic
Nov. 06, 2001 08:02:00
EAGAR - One of the country's most influential mili-ia radio
broadcasters was killed early today in a hail of gunfire when law
officers tried to arrest him on a warrant accusing him of aggravated
assault.
William Milton Cooper, 58, whose apocalyptic, cons-itutionalist
shortwave radio programs were a major influence on Oklahoma City
bomber Timothy McV-igh, was shot to death after Cooper shot and
critically wounded an Apache County sheriff's deputy who had tried
to arrest him, police said.
William Cooper's website
"The quest for truth begins here"
Background articles
May, 2001: Tim McVei-h listened to mil-tia-inspired Arizona
broadcaster
Feb., 1995: Mi-itias see threat in Arizona

The officer, Robert Marinez, 40, was listed in critical condition
at St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix.
Apache County Sheriff Brian Hounshell said Marinez, a former
Marine and Persian Gulf War veteran, was shot twice in the head by
what was believed to be a .45-caliber pistol.
The officer was expected to survive, Hounshell said, after
undergoing two hours of surgery this morning. Marinez's skull was
fractured, and surgeons removed bone fragments from near his brain,
the sheriff said.
Cooper had been indicted on federal charges of failing to pay
taxes from 1992 to 1994 and became a fugitive after failing to
appear for a U.S. District Court hearing in Phoenix three years ago.
Scott Garms, Eagar's police chief, said he had urged federal
law officers to stay away from Cooper's two-story compound, high on
a mesa overlooking Round Valley, because mil-tia group members do
not recognize the legitimacy of federal law officers.
"We certainly didn't want to make him a martyr," Garms said.
The police chief said the effort to arrest Cooper became a local
law enforcement matter in July after Cooper ordered a local man to
leave land that Cooper did not own atop the mesa and then followed
the man about two miles to his home. Cooper then pulled a gun and
pointed it at the man's face, Garms said. That resulted in a warrant
for Cooper's arrest.
Seventeen officers were involved in the operation, which started
at 11:40 p.m. Monday, Garms and Hounshell said.
Garms said a group of undercover officers in a pickup truck
pretended to be "people just acting normal up there at night" in a
ruse to draw Cooper out of his house to adjoining property 200 yards
away. But Cooper surprised the officers by driving, not walking, to
them, and he never left the vehicle during a verbal altercation.
During that confrontation, a second undercover police vehicle
drove to Cooper's property line and blocked the road, Garms said.
But on the way back to his house, Cooper drove off the side of the
road and tried to run over sheriff's Sgt. Steve Brown, who dived
out of the way, Hounshell said.
Cooper then parked his vehicle in front of his house, and Marinez
followed him toward his front door while admonishing him to
surrender, Hounshell said. Near the door, Cooper turned and fired an
undetermined number of rounds at Marinez, who was wearing a
bulletproof vest but no helmet, Hounshell said, adding that
officers had not seen Cooper's handgun before he fired it.
At that point, another sheriff's deputy who had been at the side of
Cooper's home, approached Cooper and opened fire. Hounshell said he
did not know where or how many times Cooper was struck, saying a
state Department of Public Safety shooting-review team had been
dispatched to the site.
Hounshell declined to identify the officer.
Cooper had said numerous times on his radio show, Hour of the
Time, and posted on his Web site, that he had been under siege by
"N-zi jackbooted thugs." He also had solicited donations for what
he said was his fight against the U.S. gov-rnment, which he said
was responsible for the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Fe-eral
Building in Oklahoma City.
"He had vowed that he would not be taken alive," said Tom McCombs,
a spokesman for the U.S. Mar-hal's Service in Phoenix.
Garms said Cooper's radio show had been off the air for about
a month because of a shortage of money. But in one of his last
programs, Garms said, Cooper had accused the federal go-ernment of
the Sept. 11 terr-rist attack on the World Trade Center in New York
City.
Glenn Jacobs, a Round Valley newspaper publisher and friend of
Cooper, said he didn't think the police operation was unjustified.
"I think Bill just went nuts. He was looking for martyrdom anyway
and swore he would never surrender," Jacobs said. "They had him
dead to rights on the aggravated assault."
Jacobs also said that if the sheriff's deputies had allowed
Cooper to enter his house, "they would have had a bloodbath on
their hands."
"He kept an AK-47 just inside his front door by a magazine rack,"
Jacobs said.
A spokesman for a group that tracks mi-itias said the shooting
wasn't surprising given Cooper's history. In addition to his show, he
was known within the mi-itia movement for an influential book called
Behold a Pale Horse, in which he wrote about global elites and
con-piracies.
"For more than 3 1/2 years, he had been holed up in his house
in Eagar, threatening to kill police officers and federal agents,"
said Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center. "He was talked
about as a guy who talked crazy and made a lot of threats. The
reality is that people like him are frequently exceedingly
dangerous."
James Nichols, brother of Oklahoma bombing co-defendant Terry
Nichols, said during a 1996 court proceeding that McV-igh had been
a regular listener of Cooper's programs in the months leading up
to the Murrah bombing.
Nelson Udall, an Eagar repairman and friend of Cooper, also
said that M-Veigh had paid a personal visit to Cooper two months
before the bombing, when Cooper was broadcasting his show from
his home at the time in St. Johns.
Cooper, who said he served in the Na-y in intelligence operations
aboard submarines, also was heavily involved in discussions of
unidentified flying objects on his radio programs.
Reach the reporter at mark.s...@arizonarepublic.com or
(602)444-8057. Associated Press contributed to this article.
news as it happens.

Part 2 of 2.

John Winston. john...@mlode.com

marika

Nov 9, 2001, 1:12:12 PM11/9/01
jw...@earthlink.net (Jacob W. Haller) wrote in message news:<1f217ub.172bn2j22dsjkN%jw...@earthlink.net>...

> A zombie and an idiot were out hunting and got totally lost.
> Fortunately the idiot had a detailed map of the area which he took out
> and started studying, looking up from time to time to see what landmarks
> were visible. After some time, he turned to the zombie and said, "Aha!
> Now I know where we are. Do you see that mountain over there?"
> Whereupon the zombie killed him and ate his brane.

"It seems like she would always want something that tastes the same
and tastes good, and would never take chances on anything new"--Dale
DeGroff of NY City's Rainbow Room, on Kristin Davis' character
Charlotte of "Sex and the City"

John F. Winston

Nov 11, 2001, 10:53:41 AM11/11/01

Part 1.