KIBO IS A BOT? BIG WONDER!

Louis Nick III

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
Andrea Chen <dben...@crl.com> wrote:
>war...@powerup.com.au (Christopher McGilvery) writes:
>
>>And Andrea Chen is real or is it really density
>
>Be quiet! We don't want Brain to find out. Otherwise he will
>be seeing me in every other person who posts (again). We just
>cured him of thinking that I'm a govt agent (a belief that he
>now denies that he ever held). We don't want a relapse.

Heya Andrea, did you create Kibo? This is for a bet.
--
"If an atomic-powered taxi hit an atomic-powered streetcar at Forty-second
and Lex, it could completely destroy the whole Grand Central area."

Andrea Chen

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
sn...@u.washington.edu (Louis Nick III) writes:

>Heya Andrea, did you create Kibo? This is for a bet.

My relationship is a complex story. Many years ago I was going by
the name of H Shen and I came to his attention. We have had a
working identity since then. But no unlike me both Kibo and
Doctress Neutopia both have fleshly identities (in Mass) to help
move the Usenet experiment into the ordinary world. They are
vectors by which we will use the designs created here to
transform reality as ordinary people know it.

-Holly-

Brian Zeiler

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
Andrea Chen wrote:

> My relationship is a complex story.

How about "yes" or "no"...

--
Brian Zeiler

Bruce Ediger

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
dben...@crl.com (Andrea Chen) wrote:
:Oh Goddess Louis? You made this guy think I'm kibo? Next thing
:I know you'll have him convinced that I'm Doctress Neutopia.

I'm not convinced. Even though you ramble on incessantly and insanely,
you make too much sense to be Drs N., and you presenet too little
humor to be Kibo.

Andrea Chen

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
Brian Zeiler <bdze...@students.wisc.edu> writes:

>Andrea Chen wrote:

>> My relationship is a complex story.

>How about "yes" or "no"...

Oh Goddess Louis? You made this guy think I'm kibo? Next thing
I know you'll have him convinced that I'm Doctress Neutopia.

Well to answer your question "Brain" the answer is .....

(hold on, it's coming)

NO CARRIER

maybe.

or maybe not.

-ac-

Brian Zeiler

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
Andrea Chen wrote:

> Oh Goddess Louis? You made this guy think I'm kibo?

Heh. Actually, it was the other way around.

See, Louis Nick III is asking you this to "settle a bet", but he's
really trying to settle a TROLL. That's right, Louis -- to use your
idiotic acronym, YHBT! You have been trolled. It's hilarious how you
actually asked Andrea to "settle a bet" and ask her if she's Kibo.

That Louis Nick III sure was a pretty easy troll, considering the fact
that he trolled me last fall. His faith in my sincerity was quite clear,
which is rather pathetic. You'd think he wouldn't trust me, considering
I have a clear revenge motive. But trust me he did. Unfortunately,
while his faith in my sincerity makes the troll somewhat successful, he
was not convinced of the validity of the information. Still, he thought
it worthy of asking you whether or not you are Kibo, so he acted publicly
to attempt to verify the trolled information he received from me.

So, my little troll on Louis Nick III had mixed success, which in itself
is actually a roaring success considering, as mentioned, I was the victim
of his troll. The hunter becomes the hunted. Way to go, Nick!

And notice the initial strategy was to appeal to his raging, explosive
ego by insinuating that he had been suckered. That, of course, piqued
his curiosity. Easy one to read, that Nick. Convincing him of my
sincerity was not only the easiest part, but also one of the main
hallmarks of a successful troll.

Here's the troll:

NICKTROL.TXT

Brian Zeiler

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
It's just too amazing. How gullible can you be, Nick? After trolling me
six months ago and KNOWING full well I was bound to strike back, you
actually believe my sincerity and ask Chen to "settle a bet" (ROFLMAO)
and admit as to whether or not "he" is Kibo. Ha! Pathetic!

--
Brian Zeiler

Andrea Chen

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
bed...@csn.net (Bruce Ediger) writes:

>dben...@crl.com (Andrea Chen) wrote:
>:Oh Goddess Louis? You made this guy think I'm kibo? Next thing

>:I know you'll have him convinced that I'm Doctress Neutopia.

>I'm not convinced. Even though you ramble on incessantly and insanely,

>you make too much sense to be Drs N., and you presenet too little
>humor to be Kibo.

That is the correct answer. Like the other Monster Truck Neutopians
you have been programmed well. It is a documented fact that I
totally lack a sense of humor.

There are some who may wonder why we programmed this individuals
with these belief (which they affirm through the mantra "boring,
boring") The answer is before your eyes. It probably took Mr.
Nick a considerable amount of effort to convince the (not very
bright) Brian Zeiler that I might be kibo (a belief which given
past behavior we can expect him to deny), but with just one
obvious post Mr. Ediger seriously considers the possibility.

I offer this as testimony to the quality of neu neutopian
programming.

-ac-

Sourcerer

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96

I wonder if Brian's informant being from Denver is merely serendipitous
or an indication that he might have been trolled by Paul Wolfe.

(__) Sourcerer
/(<>)\ O|O|O|O||O||O
\../ |OO|||O|||O|| "Real Life is a story told in Cyberspace."

Andrea Chen

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96

I think we can say with delight that Brian has fallen once more.
For those who don't know his background he was once convinced
that Louis Nick and a couple of others were super Secret agents
and went on asking pages of breathless questions until the
absurdity became apparent to him. Evidently he planned to post the
whole thing until Nick pointed out it made him look like
an idiot.

Lately Nick and one of Brains more "confidential" contacts
(whose name remains unknown) wrote me that our hero was being
trolled once more and been led into beliefs which made the
first case look almost rational. One wonders and hopes because
Brian is one of the greatest unintentional satirists on the
net. This is a guy who is (I don't make this up) known to
sign his threatening letters "Big Bad Motha Fucka Brian Zeiler."
He has offered to invest the NSA pension fund if Dean Adams
(who he consistently claims is a govt psyop) will give
him top secret into about aliens. He has defended claims of
mile long flying saucers over populated areas of Colorado.
The list goes on and on.

Yesderday "Brain" was in his usual demanding style telling
me to level about whether or not I was kibo. I even got
a letter from him which I left unread because such things
are usually vapid threats. I naturally assumed that Nick
was behind this belief. That he had taken whatever silliness
Brian was feeding him and extended it. In this I was
evidently wrong. Someone else did it.

For whatever reason the troll must have also blown last night
or this morning because now Brian is claiming that it was all
a joke he created. In other words he managed to convince
Nick into thinking he was an idiot. Well first of all,
"Brain" lacks the capacity to take himself with anything
but utmost pompousness. Second of all anyone who has read his
claims about flying saucers and wormholes popping up in
the atmosphere and all the spooks right here in alt.alien.visitors
who are persecuting him would not be surprised at anything
he comes up with.

I have just skimmed the letters after "Brains" somewhat feeble
attempt to claim that it was all a troll. I also had some
comments from one of those people who "Brain" confides with
along with some odd mail accusing me of being certain other
individuals and warning that my secret game is known. So
in addition to my reading there is this evidence. Brian
got taken for a ride. Whoever did this very brilliant troll,
pulled the plug or went too far. Brian with egg all over his
face since he announced the whole thing in a gloating
voice to Nick now tries to cover his silly little bottom and
that he spent hours and hours desribing this dastardly
plot just so Nick would think that he was off in outer
space.

When I look at the exchange I find Nick coming across as quite
credible. He could have helped feed into Brains fantasies yet
for the most part he tries to throw cold water on them.

Now we have Brain boasting that he pulled some sort of
fantastic coup by looking like an idiot. Sorry Brian you
do this on a regular basis. Anyone who knows you will
believe that you bought the whole thing, hook line and
sinker and are now trying to weasel out.

-ac-

Brian Zeiler <bdze...@students.wisc.edu> writes:

>--------------84415AE36EB

>Andrea Chen wrote:

>> Oh Goddess Louis? You made this guy think I'm kibo?

>Heh. Actually, it was the other way around.

>See, Louis Nick III is asking you this to "settle a bet", but he's
>really trying to settle a TROLL. That's right, Louis -- to use your
>idiotic acronym, YHBT! You have been trolled. It's hilarious how you
>actually asked Andrea to "settle a bet" and ask her if she's Kibo.

Reading the letters it isn't ridiculous. You clearly believed it.
Some people might not know your background, but you're the guy
who didn't even know what a crosspost was a few months back.
The only place you heard of kibo was on alt.alien.visitors.
So it is clear that someone yanked you into believing some
pretty fantastic stuff. I think Louis was probably quite
amused by your fantasy. Yes he wanted to have fun with it,
but he also wanted to bring you back to reality.

>That Louis Nick III sure was a pretty easy troll, considering the fact
>that he trolled me last fall. His faith in my sincerity was quite clear,
>which is rather pathetic.

Wait a second. You're the guy who is always running around saying
that you never lie and getting mad whenever anyone ever has fun
in aav because you think every thing must be read literally. Now
it is pathetic to believe your claims of sincerity? Sheesh
"Brain" that was the only thing you had going for you.

>You'd think he wouldn't trust me, considering
>I have a clear revenge motive. But trust me he did. Unfortunately,
>while his faith in my sincerity makes the troll somewhat successful, he
>was not convinced of the validity of the information. Still, he thought
>it worthy of asking you whether or not you are Kibo, so he acted publicly
>to attempt to verify the trolled information he received from me.

I use this as an example to show how far gone you are from
reality. Nick posted your claim publicly because its funny as
hell. He probably couldn't resist. Sheesh this guy knows me
and he knows kibo. Do you think he expected a straight
answer?

There is no way in hell that such a question could be "verified"
by such a question. Only you would believe it. It's like when
you ask people whether or not they are super top secret agents
out to cover up the truth about aliens. If they were do you think
they would admit it?

The above proves that you think Nick is as clueless as you.
Reading your letters I can see why Nick cracked up. And I
can see how he couldn't help but tease you by posting that
question.

But no, if he had believed your story, he wouldn't have gone
about "verifying" it that way. There are about a dozen people
in ark who can affirm this about Nick. And there are over
a dozen people in aav who can affirm that you will believe
anything.

>So, my little troll on Louis Nick III had mixed success, which in itself
>is actually a roaring success considering, as mentioned, I was the victim
>of his troll. The hunter becomes the hunted. Way to go, Nick!

Wait a second! You spent hours and hours and hours concocting this
fantasy and explaining it to Nick (and at least one other whose
name will be unmentioned). Nick is obviously fascinated and
amused. Plays along a little and also tries to bring you back
to reality. And now you are claiming some sort of great
victory because you convinced Nick that you had really gone
over the edge this time?

Brian this rationalization, this attempt to cover up your belief
in a story that you clearly bought (the letters speak for
themselves) is absurd.

Basically what you are saying is that you convinced Louis into
thinking you were a raving maniac (something most of us believed
already). You now post documents including this half
assed attempt to cover up your gullibility that further
confirm you are deranged and you are gloating about how
you are some sort of predator!?

>And notice the initial strategy was to appeal to his raging, explosive
>ego by insinuating that he had been suckered. That, of course, piqued
>his curiosity. Easy one to read, that Nick. Convincing him of my
>sincerity was not only the easiest part, but also one of the main
>hallmarks of a successful troll.

Brian Nick wrote me and several others that someone was trolling
you big time, but he couldn't go into details because he
promised. He was writing things like "I wish I could tell
you, I just spilled my drink." I told him that it might
be fun to play you alone with whatever you were doing
and he said he couldn't, he had to try to throw some
common sense at you and bring you back to reality.

He was actually rather worried while being amused. And I
happen to know that Nick isn't the only one you passed this
story to.

As for successful trolls, whoever fed you this stuff did a
damn good job. I don't know if they blew it by accident or
by pity (and if I did know I wouldn't be saying). But yes
in a way you have just committed a brilliant troll, a meta
troll if you will. You have just trolled yourself. In your
mad scrabble attempt to convince Nick that you didn't really
believe what you wrote, you have just made yourself look
like an idiot. No one who has observed your posts in
aav is going to doubt that you were completely sincere
in these letters. And now you have the idiocy to publish
them. To announce to the world what an idiot you are.

Your cover story is lame as is your gloating (how many
paragraphs has this gone on) that this is the best troll
ever pulled on Usenet.

Note: the troll Brian refers to in the beginning is when
Louis convinced him that he was a top secret govt agent
and started feeding him info. Latter Brian wrote an
article proving that Louis did not exist. Hopefully
Nick has kept copies of both.

> [...]

>>If only you knew...

>Oh, please...

>>What I'm saying is: You say the actor is more like D4 than the created
>>persona Chen, right? So, is the actor supportive of the Science is a
>>Dogma, down with science reasoning that d4 comes up with?

>No. What I meant is that D4 is the "real" Devin McAndrews writing in his
>own style, but with an invented "personality". Chen is his alter ego with
>intentionally shitty writing. The real Devin's opinions are unknown to me.

>>Who is Deutch?

>Director of Central Intelligence (DCI).

>>Hidden in plain sight. Think about it. What behind the scenes work is
>>there in creating a culture that is now self-perpetuating? Does he lurk
>>in the ARK and make reports to his government superiors?

>People like Earl do other work during the day that is likely unrelated to
>this project. He probably just has a two-hour weekly meeting about it and,
>when he's bored, pops in to say hi to Chen while heavily ridiculing me to
>reinforce the goals of the program.

>>> And I found *him*, which is further inconsistent
>>> with a troll.
>>
>>I'm curious. How? Was he a poster?

>Nevermind how, but he was not a poster at all.

>To summarize: I had already known that Chen worked at Raytheon before I
>contacted him (which was part of the method by which I located him). When
>I found that there was a Raytheon listing for Devin McAndrews, whose name
>I had also known, but none for Chen, this lent strong support to Chen=D4.
>All this guy did was confirm the Raytheon employment of Chen along with
>Devin's last name, and when I found a Devin McAndrews instead of a Chen,
>I asked him if they were the same (since I had suspected it), and he said
>yes, they are the same. And he said that Devin McAndrews created Kibo for
>Raytheon as one of his first projects.

>>I said the idea came about when I was talking with him. You naturally
>>assumed that it was his idea. You're as predictable as you are gullible.

>Nice try, but we both know that the idea was entirely his.

>>But he isn't, we both know that. So why _can't_ the same be true for
>>Chen, Earl, Dean, GK, James, etc.?

>Dean is not part of this neu-neutopian drivel. As for why they can't really
>be the good guys like Mulder, well, their behavior is not consistent with
>this hypothesis.

>BTW, did you ever read about early CIA mind-control programs? One of the
>several main objectives of the programs were to create "useful idiots" that
>would carry out an agenda -- hitman, saboteur, provocateur, etc. --
>unbeknownst to himself. Sort of like Reggie Jackson in "Naked Gun",
>hypnotized to shoot the queen when the beep came on. In that regard, you
>are in precisely this type of role.

>I remind you again -- as our friend Devin McAndrews says of himself in his
>frequent self-congratulatory posts (and rightly so), "They're pretty clever,

Louis Nick III

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
to Brian Zeiler
On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, Brian Zeiler wrote:

> Andrea Chen wrote:
>
> > Oh Goddess Louis? You made this guy think I'm kibo?
>
> Heh. Actually, it was the other way around.

Wrongo. This whole "troll" gig is just so you won't have to pay up.

> See, Louis Nick III is asking you this to "settle a bet", but he's
> really trying to settle a TROLL.

Are you kidding? I was going to string you along for some time. You
really thought you had me going? You know less about trolling than I
thought. Perhaps reading your own troll would educate you.

Enjoy your 15 minutes, that's how long into your post people will have to
read before they realize how utterly skeptical and disbeleiving I was.
Have a great time!

joseph richard koleszar

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
In article <4llj4v$n...@crl10.crl.com>, Andrea Chen <dben...@crl.com> wrote:

>Now we have Brain boasting that he pulled some sort of
>fantastic coup by looking like an idiot.

After all, we _all_ know that _I'm_ the only one around here
who pulls a fantastic coup by looking like an idoit. It's a
step up from my _usual_ style.

Ralph -- do you have _any_ idea how much of a pain it was to cut
all that extra crap?
--
Joseph Richard "Ralph" Koleszar | jkol...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu
I AM THE ANTIBOB(c)! I AM THE ANTIBOB(c)! I AM THE ANTIBOB(c)!

Chuck Jordan

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
>>Can't be Chuck Jordan, can it?
>No, Chuck's a nice guy, but he's one of the "usefuls".

Its nice to be useful. :-)

Surely the intelligence community is here on a.a.v. and other
usegroups. It stands to reason.
The question really is, "Is what they are doing here LEGAL?
Some say it is not!
I tend to think it is legal ala free speech.
However, I object to the cost to us tax payers.

If only the "dirty trick" crowd would take the STAR GATE
class and get a little more of a karmic boost to clean
up their soul pollution.

Love for today, people!

Chuck

Andrea Chen

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
Brian Zeiler <bdze...@students.wisc.edu> writes:

Have you ever noticed when people are trying to cover their asses
they keep going on and on? "Brain" nothing you did makes any
sense as a troll. The whole story does make sense as someone
who had their leg pulled (halfway to Cuba) and is now trying
to pretend it never happened. I mean what's the point of this
all so brilliant troll?

You're setting yourself up chump. Boasting that you convinced Louis
that you were insane. Wow! We already knew that.

-ac-

Brian Zeiler

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
Louis Nick III wrote:

> Wrongo. This whole "troll" gig is just so you won't have to pay up.

Heh. As I said in private email (I have no idea why you emailed me your
post), I even told a few people last week that I was trying to troll
you. We never had a bet. You had blind faith in my sincerity, enough
faith to actually ask Chen about Kibo and pretend it was for some
nonexistent bet. YOU are the one doing the hemming and hawing here.

> Enjoy your 15 minutes, that's how long into your post people will have to
> read before they realize how utterly skeptical and disbeleiving I was.

Right, except for your questions and your public attempt to verify the
Chen=Kibo garbage. And your faith in my sincerity, again, is beyond
question.

--
Brian Zeiler

Andrea Chen

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
jkol...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (joseph richard koleszar) writes:

>In article <4llj4v$n...@crl10.crl.com>, Andrea Chen <dben...@crl.com> wrote:

>>Now we have Brain boasting that he pulled some sort of
>>fantastic coup by looking like an idiot.

>After all, we _all_ know that _I'm_ the only one around here
>who pulls a fantastic coup by looking like an idoit.

Wait a second, I thought I was the only one.

>It's a
>step up from my _usual_ style.

Ok, you've got me beat. I'm still aspiring to that.

>Ralph -- do you have _any_ idea how much of a pain it was to cut
> all that extra crap?

Sorry, but as soon as "Brain" realizes that no one is going to
buy the story that he was trolling, I suspect he is going
to cancel the original. I had to keep a written record.

Anyway my name's not Ralph.

-James Parry-

p.s. what's even better is that Louis wrote me that right before
he got this letter from Brian saying "I trolled you", there was
this other letter going on ablut how it was so suspicious that
I didn't give a straight answer to his question of whether or
not I was kibo.

p.p.s. I say we run a vote. I am curious to see who is gullible
enough to believe that "Brain" created all that fantasy so that
he could "troll" Louis and then ended the whole thing not with
a bang or even a whimper, but a pathetic ego defending whine.
I vote that the only BZ created "troll" in the whole thing is
the claim that BZ wrote those letters as a troll.

I would ask Louis to post his "secret spoof" stuff and (if he
has it) Brians "proof" that Louis does not exist, because I
think readers outside of aav would be skeptical than anyone
be so clueless.In the context of this, Brians patronizing
"I know a secret and you don't" letters are not as unbelievable
as they seem.

Anyway I vote that Brain got trolled and trolled bad. My guess
on the top secret Colorado source is one time neu neutopian
Paul Wolfe. But whoever did it, hats off (if I wore a hat).
Geez I'd take everything off for a joke like that if Stevie
Boursy wasn't in the crowd.

Andrea Chen

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
Louis Nick III <sn...@u.washington.edu> writes:

>Are you kidding? I was going to string you along for some time. You
>really thought you had me going? You know less about trolling than I
>thought. Perhaps reading your own troll would educate you.

Wait a second. I think Brian may have succeeded here. You sound
as though you are half convinced that those tens of thousands
of words he wrote was him trying to troll you. No way, somebody
played him for a sucker. He blabbed it to you (and a couple
other people who he trusts more) and now because he was such
an idiot he is trying to cover.

Congrats Brian you may have convinced Louis that you didn't
really believe that BS. So technically that is a troll.

But sheesh, the one that we are all enjoying is the image
of you spending hours and hours with your "tradecraft"
and your contacts discovering all this stuff. I'm going
to be posting it to alt.conspiracy and a couple of other
places. This time I think your kook of the month award might
come through.

>Enjoy your 15 minutes, that's how long into your post people will have to
>read before they realize how utterly skeptical and disbeleiving I was.

>Have a great time!

It took me less than 5 minutes not only to see how skeptical you
were, but how convinced this guy was. Of course if he wasn't
convinced, if we believe his story then all this morally
righteous stuff he spouts about my fun and games rings hollow.
He lied. He told you repeatedly that he was not trolling. Then
he calls you a fool for thinking he's sincere. There goes
any moral high ground you might have "Brain."

You have basically said anyone who believes you is an idiot.
Which is what I've said all along.

-ac-

Andrew S. Gurk Damick

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
In alt.religion.kibology did Brian Zeiler a stately USENET-post decree:

: It's just too amazing. How gullible can you be, Nick? After trolling me

: six months ago and KNOWING full well I was bound to strike back, you
: actually believe my sincerity and ask Chen to "settle a bet" (ROFLMAO)
: and admit as to whether or not "he" is Kibo. Ha! Pathetic!

We've known for a long time that Andrea Chen is actually the Kibo. You're
a truly ignorant fool, Zeiler. You see, I'm the Kibo, too, just like
Louis is the Kibo, and I happen to be the Kibo in charge of keeping the
Unauthorized Kibological ARKive.

You, however, are NOT the Kibo. You're not even A Kibo.

Wait--is this your handkerchief?

--Gurk

--
Andrew S. "Gurk" Damick - Prophet of Smerp
Smerpology will make your teeth clean and white.

Telecommunications Bill

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
In article <4llj4v$n...@crl10.crl.com>, Andrea Chen <dben...@crl.com> wrote:

>I think we can say with delight that Brian has fallen once more.

I think I can say with dismay that I am seriously considering putting
a.a.v in my killfile, you MORONS.

Knock it off. Now.

(The above information is NOT TRUE; it is merely a harmless joke).
Earth People: I was born on Jupiter
nu...@netcom.com bmocweN lliB

Louis Nick III

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96
Andrew S. "Gurk" Damick <asda...@unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:
>In alt.religion.kibology did Brian Zeiler a stately USENET-post decree:
>
>: It's just too amazing. How gullible can you be, Nick? After trolling me
>: six months ago and KNOWING full well I was bound to strike back, you
>: actually believe my sincerity and ask Chen to "settle a bet" (ROFLMAO)
>: and admit as to whether or not "he" is Kibo. Ha! Pathetic!
>
>We've known for a long time that Andrea Chen is actually the Kibo. You're
>a truly ignorant fool, Zeiler. You see, I'm the Kibo, too, just like
>Louis is the Kibo, and I happen to be the Kibo in charge of keeping the
>Unauthorized Kibological ARKive.

Gee, Gurk, where's that? <cue>

>You, however, are NOT the Kibo. You're not even A Kibo.

Ralph is more of a Kibo than Brian.

John and Susan Hutchins

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96
Louis Nick III <sn...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, Brian Zeiler wrote:

>Wrongo. This whole "troll" gig is just so you won't have to pay up.

>> See, Louis Nick III is asking you this to "settle a bet", but he's

>> really trying to settle a TROLL.

>Are you kidding? I was going to string you along for some time. You

>really thought you had me going? You know less about trolling than I
>thought. Perhaps reading your own troll would educate you.

>Enjoy your 15 minutes, that's how long into your post people will have to

>read before they realize how utterly skeptical and disbeleiving I was.
>Have a great time!

>--

>"If an atomic-powered taxi hit an atomic-powered streetcar at Forty-second
>and Lex, it could completely destroy the whole Grand Central area."
> John W. Campbell Jr.
>Louis Nick III sn...@u.washington.edu alt.religion.louis-nick

Lord love a duck, Louis. Brian has bitten twice in a twelvemonth!
Those certainly are some critical thought patterns he has working,
there. Damn, I wish I was as clever as he is!

Oh, well, maybe in another dimension. Hehehehehe!

John Hutchins

Alan Bostick

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96
Andrea Chen can't possibly be Kibo.

Everyone knows that she's really Doctress Neutopia. Steve Boursy says so.

Alan "Hey, wait a minute. Maybe that means that Kibo and the Doctress . . .
Naah! That would be TOO WEIRD!!" Bostick

--
Alan Bostick | They say in online country there is no middle way
mailto:abos...@netcom.com | You'll either be a Usenet man or a thug for the CDA

Andrea Chen

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96
Brian Zeiler <bdze...@students.wisc.edu> writes:

>Louis Nick III wrote:

>> Wrongo. This whole "troll" gig is just so you won't have to pay up.

>Heh. As I said in private email (I have no idea why you emailed me your

>post), I even told a few people last week that I was trying to troll
>you.

This is fascinating. Because one of your alleged friends (not
Louis) wrote me to say that you were working on a "new lead."
I have no doubt that you can get some of your groupies to
claim that you were working on a "troll" even to rewrite
the contents of some letters.

But if you were working on a troll where is it?

All I see is that you devoted a great deal of time to further
convincing Nick that you were clueless. One of your claims
cracked him up and he decided to have fun with it. So you
managed to convince Louis that you were far enough out in
space to think that I created Kibo (when if there was
any corrosponsence in identies it would be the other way
around).

Look Brian, you're a guy who didn't know what crossposting
was not that long ago (this can be doublechecked with
Tom Richardson), you have argued for mile long space
ships floating above populated cities, the list goes
on and on.

So you managed to convince Nick that you believed one more
insane thing. So what? He plays with it, decides to tease
you and next thing we know you are announcing that you
have just created the worlds greatest troll.

Look Brian it doesn't take thousands and thousands of words
to convince someone that you are out of touch with reality.
Most people can figure that our in a paragraph.

I suppose in way you were trying to prove that there is
something that you won't believe, but actually the evidence
is against this. After I joked with Mr. Nicks query about
whether or not I was kibo, you posted this demand that
I answer yes or no. (This is what Brain does when he thinks
someone is an intelligence agent (honest), then if they
say no they are lying, if they say yes it is proof, that's
how he caught Dean Adams). Then there was that letter to Nick
saying (rougly) "look how Chen refuses to give a straight
answer."

A few minutes later Nick gets a really insulting letter saying
that you were trolling him and that he is an idiot. But the
thing is Brian if you were trolling him, you wouldn't stop
there. The hook isn't in at all, you have simply convinced
him that you think I am kibo (or kibo is me or we are both
d4 or ...) Sheesh reading your letters I'm convinced that
you believed. Most rational people would be. Especially
if they knew all the other odd things you believed in.

So where's this troll you are talking about? Inquiring minds
want to know.

>We never had a bet. You had blind faith in my sincerity, enough
>faith to actually ask Chen about Kibo and pretend it was for some
>nonexistent bet. YOU are the one doing the hemming and hawing here.

Yeah, he was cracking up at your claim and couldn't help but
want to share it. He hangs out in ark. That stands for
alt.religion.kibology I mean I could see the smile on
his face when he wrote that post. So I answered it wondering
who the hell .... Then next thing I know you've rushed in
demanding "answer yes or no" and I knew. Made my day. Though
in a way I was wrong. Louis didn't convince you that I was
kibo. Someone else did or else you convinced yourself.
Incidently Brian I've been told that if you hear voices on
LSD (sheesh I don't think you need acid to hear voices,
what I am saying?) that they are not necessarily govt
"deep throats" giving you top secret stuff through "neurophones"
or "remote transmission" even if they do say they are from
Colorado.

And as for hemming and hawing, please explain what the troll
was. I asked a couple of people in ark and so far nobody
could figure out what it is yet. In fact I'm beginning to
suspect that Louis misdefined what a troll was to you and
you believed him which is why you have been spouting that
this is the greatest troll in the history of the net ...
in which case you're being trolled.

Also when it comes to hemming and hawing how do you explain
that "answer yes or no" post. It seems you publicly committed
yourself to the belief as did your next letter to Nick.
Neither is consistent with trolling. So tell us what
happened in the time it took you to stop believing all
this and the time you sent a letter pretending like you
never did? How did the troll get blown? Would you please
publish your corrospondence with your secret informant?

I mean you're right, what you posted does turn out to be
a great troll (once again the great BZ is suckered by
Usenet spook stories with the evil Andrea in the middle
of her web.) You are kind of clueless in that you
still haven't figured out its a troll on you not Nick
(but that's why we love you). Anyway give us the surrouding
documentation. Show us how your "contact" (who you dug up
through hush hush methods) convinced you. Honest, there's
some real demand for this stuff. And also "Brain" when we
read it we won't be laughing at you, we'll be laughing
with you. Honest or my names not John Denver.

So quit hemming and hawing and tell us the rest.

>Right, except for your questions and your public attempt to verify the
>Chen=Kibo garbage. And your faith in my sincerity, again, is beyond
>question.

Well Brian, if we can't trust your sincerity that's the last on the
list of your possibly redeeming virtues. And it turns out that you're
a hyporcrite because you run around complaining about my propensity
to tell tall tales.

Of course I've always known that you hedge out of things when
you're wrong. When faced with evidence that something you said
was false, your pattern is to change the subject (what we
in aav call the "yeah, but how about" tool of Zeiler logic
(an interesting school of thought that demands that you
disprove a negative)), then deny that you ever believed
something if the first tactic never worked (of course the
next stage is to come back some weeks or months latter
with the original claim so that means we can expect to hear
more of the evil Chen plot in the future...))

So anyway we see a pattern which is similar to what you do
when you try to weasel out of something. You try to change
the subject (look how I trolled Louis) and then deny that
you believed what you believed. It won't work Brian.

And it also shows your moral inferiority to me. See the first
thing I claim (and I often repeat it) is that I'm the only
one who can be trusted because I admit that I lie. Everything
I say is to be taken with a grain of salt. But you've been
going around saying how noble and sincere you are and all this
really pious, righteous stuff and now you are claiming that
anyone who believes in your sincerity is an idiot.

Brain you've just trolled yourself big time. You admit that
you are a liar (after denying it over and over) and you
seem to be really proud of it. So why should anyone ever
trust your claims about aliens again? You are pretty much
saying that you are willing to fabricate information, do
whatever is necessary to pursue your ideology. And you
are so fucking smug about it.

I mean Louis had every reason to believe in your sincerity. There
is your past record that shows you can believe anything. There
is the fact that you rant and rave against anyone who posts even
obvious satire. You even spend paragraphs in the letters you
sent Louis mocking trollers and saying how much better and
mature you are than them. I mean I just reread those letters
and I'm even more convinced of your sincerity than I was
the first time.

And since you have just proudly admitted that you are a liar,
then I have to believe that you are lying when you said you
were trying to troll Louis (again where's the troll?).
You have just added further evidence to this. We have no
reason to trust your sincerity (unlike that of Twitch,
Caldwell and others whom you continually insult) so it
seems most likely that you are lying in this and have
knowingly lied in many if not most of your claims about
alien visitation. You goofed "Brain." It is here in
black and white. You consider anyone who trusts in your
sincerity to be an idiot. This makes your condemnations of
me (who never hides my love of spoofing) rather hypocritical.

So now that we know your claims about UFOS are insincere, why
don't you leave aav? You are adding nothing of value and
merely destroying the credibility of believers.

-ac-

John and Susan Hutchins

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96
dben...@crl.com (Andrea Chen) wrote:

snip

>You have basically said anyone who believes you is an idiot.
>Which is what I've said all along.

> -ac-

Interesting that I received a private email alerting me to a
"surprise" for Mr, Zeiler. I'd forgotten about it until I was
cleaning out my mailer's trash bin, and there it was.

John Hutchins

Andrea Chen

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96
sn...@u.washington.edu (Louis Nick III) writes:

>Andrew S. "Gurk" Damick <asda...@unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:

>>We've known for a long time that Andrea Chen is actually the Kibo. You're
>>a truly ignorant fool, Zeiler. You see, I'm the Kibo, too, just like
>>Louis is the Kibo, and I happen to be the Kibo in charge of keeping the
>>Unauthorized Kibological ARKive.

Yes it was written. When John Winston returns all shall become kibo.

>>You, however, are NOT the Kibo. You're not even A Kibo.

Not true. "Brain" has managed to create a perfect example of
a certain type of "meta troll." He has succeeded in trolling
himself in a recursive structure in which each loop seems
to increase the power of the troll expotentially.

He appears to be becoming an exploding kibo.

He also shows that awareness is not necessary to troll. He
has succeeded in hooking himself and doesn't realize that
each dug of the line pulls his head deeper up his ass
(the recursive image of a snake swallowing itself) but
actually thinks that he is pulling on Louis Nick
(lost in Maya, the illusion by which the essence pursues
itself by pretending to be something else and there is
no doubt that "Brain" is that something else..)

I definitly think this should go into your ARKive. I think
Louis can provide other related papers. Years from now,
people will be pointing at whispering about the janitor
as he mutters to himself through a thick wad of gum that
he scraped off the bottom of chairs, "You see that guy,
he's one of the classic case studies in kibology." And
for a moment everyone will stare in awe and forget totally
about the smell. And Brain will swell up proudly and try
to speak through his gum which will get caught up inside his nose
(which gives it more flavor) and everyone will smile.

This is the beauty of kibology, it is such a humane religion,
it gives someone like "Brain" a purpose in life and he can
say (and it is true): "in my own way I am kibo too." This
will help through the long nights of cleaning floors.

-ac-

Brian Zeiler

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96

John and Susan Hutchins wrote:

> Lord love a duck, Louis.

Please, bring your colloquialisms into 1996 so I can understand you.

> Brian has bitten twice in a twelvemonth!

Uh no... in fact, as JWalter also just showed, Nick was the one that got
trolled, but apparently the a.a.v. skeptics and the bizarre freakish
children of a.r.k. wish to believe otherwise. I emailed JWalter a whole
six days before any of this went public.

In fact, I explicitly asked Dean for his participation about a full day
before it came up here, too. I doubt he'll jump in to confirm this, but
notice he won't deny it, either, since it's correct.

> Those certainly are some critical thought patterns he has working

You are indicting your own sheep-flock mentality just like the pathetic
followers of a.r.k. suffering from identity crises. If you seriously
doubt I trolled Nick despite the fact that I alerted JWalter and Dean to
this fact well in advance of any discussion here, you're a gullible
idiot.

--
Brian Zeiler

joseph richard koleszar

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96

In article <4ln779$g...@nntp4.u.washington.edu>,

Louis Nick III <sn...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
>Andrew S. "Gurk" Damick <asda...@unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:

>>We've known for a long time that Andrea Chen is actually the Kibo. You're
>>a truly ignorant fool, Zeiler. You see, I'm the Kibo, too, just like
>>Louis is the Kibo, and I happen to be the Kibo in charge of keeping the
>>Unauthorized Kibological ARKive.
>

>Gee, Gurk, where's that? <cue>
>

>>You, however, are NOT the Kibo. You're not even A Kibo.
>

>Ralph is more of a Kibo than Brian.

And that says something, because I am probably the most unkibolike
person here.

Ralph -- and Kibo is the most unralphlike person I know of

joseph richard koleszar

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96

In article <4llr97$q...@crl8.crl.com>, Andrea Chen <dben...@crl.com> wrote:
>jkol...@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (joseph richard koleszar) writes:

>>It's a
>>step up from my _usual_ style.
>
>Ok, you've got me beat. I'm still aspiring to that.

Aspire away, you'll never catch me. I am the most banal thing on Usenet.

>Anyway my name's not Ralph.

Neither is mine

Ralph -- really

Ed Davis

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

dben...@crl.com (Andrea Chen) wrote:

>sn...@u.washington.edu (Louis Nick III) writes:

>>Heya Andrea, did you create Kibo? This is for a bet.

>My relationship is a complex story. Many years ago I was going by
>the name of H Shen and I came to his attention. We have had a
>working identity since then. But no unlike me both Kibo and
>Doctress Neutopia both have fleshly identities (in Mass) to help
>move the Usenet experiment into the ordinary world. They are
>vectors by which we will use the designs created here to
>transform reality as ordinary people know it.

> -Holly-

Who the hell dares question KIBO ???

KIBO....IS
XIBO........(is, but should go away)

Hey, if you use usenet ya gotta
know Tremont Street and the legend
(or is that the legend from Tremont Street ?)

whodaresask?

just do a lycos search on the keyword:
bigfreakingstylingself-serving-worldpeaceloving
americanaallwrappedintoonemassivesigfileofallusenet

and you'll maybe get a clue.

Sourcerer

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

In article <4lljfe$n...@crl10.crl.com>, Andrea Chen <dben...@crl.com> wrote:

>Brian Zeiler <bdze...@students.wisc.edu> writes:

>>It's just too amazing. How gullible can you be, Nick? After trolling me
>>six months ago and KNOWING full well I was bound to strike back, you
>>actually believe my sincerity and ask Chen to "settle a bet" (ROFLMAO)
>>and admit as to whether or not "he" is Kibo. Ha! Pathetic!

>Have you ever noticed when people are trying to cover their asses

>they keep going on and on?

Yes. Is this your fourth or fifth follow-up in this thread?
--

(__) Sourcerer
/(<>)\ O|O|O|O||O||O

\../ |OO|||O|||O|| "No fucking interface!"

Gardner S Trask

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

Brian Zeiler <bdze...@students.wisc.edu> writes:

>Uh no... in fact, as JWalter also just showed, Nick was the one that got
>trolled, but apparently the a.a.v. skeptics and the bizarre freakish
>children of a.r.k. wish to believe otherwise. I emailed JWalter a whole
>six days before any of this went public.

Everyone on the Usenet BE WARNED !!!!! I have just e-mailed JWalker with
the news that I intend to troll every last one of you VERY, VERY SOON!!!

MUhahahahahaha.

His reply was: Dy-NO-MITE*!!!

>In fact, I explicitly asked Dean for his participation about a full day
>before it came up here, too. I doubt he'll jump in to confirm this, but
>notice he won't deny it, either, since it's correct.

As opposed to denying it because it's wrong?!?!?

>You are indicting your own sheep-flock mentality just like the pathetic
>followers of a.r.k. suffering from identity crises. If you seriously
>doubt I trolled Nick despite the fact that I alerted JWalter and Dean to
>this fact well in advance of any discussion here, you're a gullible
>idiot.

I'll wait for the video.

>--
>Brian Zeiler

But of course you're Brian Zeiler. You told us that during the last alien
abduction/examination.

Gard "xwerzl plex. el Irredium, wist vyex 'Zeiler'." Decoder setting P17"
Trask

--
Gardner S. Trask III tr...@world.std.com
"First .cultured man on the Internet" alt.culture.gard-trask

Andrea Chen

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

Brian Zeiler <bdze...@students.wisc.edu> writes:

>John and Susan Hutchins wrote:

>> Lord love a duck, Louis.

>> Brian has bitten twice in a twelvemonth!

>You are indicting your own sheep-flock mentality just like the pathetic
>followers of a.r.k. suffering from identity crises. If you seriously
>doubt I trolled Nick despite the fact that I alerted JWalter and Dean to
>this fact well in advance of any discussion here, you're a gullible
>idiot.

Uh "Brain", I kind of hate to tell you this, but John just trolled
you. I know like you've just done like the best troll ever in
the whole history of Usenet, but you might want to go back
and study the basics.

-ac-

p.s. But I really mean it that you've done the best job of
somebody trolling themselves that I've ever seen. Nick
was wrong when he said you couldn't "meta troll." I think
you've managed to do something of a never before seen level
and type. I mean the troller and the trollee share the
same identity and neither one seems to be aware that they
have been trolled while they pull the line in tighter
and tighter. The way this is going your head is going
to poke out of your nose in a couple of days. I'm
impressed, really impressed. Honest.

>--
>Brian Zeiler

Andrew S. Gurk Damick

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

In alt.religion.kibology did Louis Nick III a stately USENET-post decree:
: Andrew S. "Gurk" Damick <asda...@unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:
: >In alt.religion.kibology did Brian Zeiler a stately USENET-post decree:

: >We've known for a long time that Andrea Chen is actually the Kibo. You're

: >a truly ignorant fool, Zeiler. You see, I'm the Kibo, too, just like
: >Louis is the Kibo, and I happen to be the Kibo in charge of keeping the
: >Unauthorized Kibological ARKive.
:
: Gee, Gurk, where's that? <cue>

Uhh....I lost it. Damn.

: Ralph is more of a Kibo than Brian.

Look here, Nick. My Kibo's larger than yours, and you're just JEALOUS,
YOU WHINING LITTLE NON-EXISTENT SMURF-BOY! I'll bet that the headlines
will soon be reading: "I BELIEVE BRIAN ZEILER." Then, we'll see where
you're headed.

GURK SAY "HERFH!" TO YOU! YOU FEEL GOOD!!

--Gurk

--
---- Andrew S. "Gurk" Damick, Prophet of Smerp ----
---- I ' m n o t t h e B o g e y M a n ! ! ----

Andrea Chen

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

vag...@inanna.eanna.org (Sourcerer) writes:

>>Have you ever noticed when people are trying to cover their asses
>>they keep going on and on?

>Yes. Is this your fourth or fifth follow-up in this thread?

Are you accusing me of being behind Zeilers Colorado "source?"

I am shocked, truly shocked, that I would be suspected of
such a thing.

-ac-

Rev. Gypsy Joker At The People's Republic of Frobnia

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

Louis Nick III (sn...@u.washington.edu) wrote:
: Andrew S. "Gurk" Damick <asda...@unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:
: >In alt.religion.kibology did Brian Zeiler a stately USENET-post decree:
: >
: >: It's just too amazing. How gullible can you be, Nick? After trolling me
: >: six months ago and KNOWING full well I was bound to strike back, you
: >: actually believe my sincerity and ask Chen to "settle a bet" (ROFLMAO)
: >: and admit as to whether or not "he" is Kibo. Ha! Pathetic!
: >

: >We've known for a long time that Andrea Chen is actually the Kibo. You're
: >a truly ignorant fool, Zeiler. You see, I'm the Kibo, too, just like
: >Louis is the Kibo, and I happen to be the Kibo in charge of keeping the
: >Unauthorized Kibological ARKive.
:
: Gee, Gurk, where's that? <cue>
:
: >You, however, are NOT the Kibo. You're not even A Kibo.
:
: Ralph is more of a Kibo than Brian.

Verily it is true! This "Brian" (or at least that's who he *CLAIMS* to be)
doesn't even measure a micro-kibo! Perhaps it's time for all you big time
fancy pants Orthodox Kibologists to finally bite the bullet and realise
that as we Fundamentalist Kibologists have said all along "We need a
Kibological Inquisition" to protect the spirit of "He Who Greps" from the
evil idolators and heretics that lurk about unfettered on the USENYET!

Neener,

President-for-Life Rev. Gypsy Joker KSC, IM, SP4, Earl of Fives
Critic, Neocheater and NO ONE EXPECTS THE KIBOLOGICAL INQUISITION!!
Paid fool for J.R. "Bob" Dobbs and Leader Kibo, Thank you very Much!
Czar of alt.gif-agreement
Fuck the CDA!, Sen. Exon is a Pig Fucker!
UN UbeR SeKrIt Agent Number #000

:
: --

Sourcerer

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

It's not as if an email troll from Colorado exposing the secret identities
of neu neutopians is a singular and unique phenomenon. I have several in
my collection (which are on display at the Wendy Wilton Memorial Museum
and Theme Park). We are considering installing the Zeiler/Nick troll in
our Exhibit Hall as a diorama and I need everyone to sign-off on the
permissions...who (or what) do suggest we use to represent you in the
tableaux?

--
(__) Sourcerer
/(<>)\ O|O|O|O||O||O "There was a crack in his head and a little

Rosie/Dan Truesdell

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

dben...@crl.com (Andrea Chen) wrote:

>[an enormous blob of liposuction debri]

Maybe it's just a low IQ or something, but I fail to see any
reason at all for this stuff. So and so trolled so and so.
ha. ha. Next subject, please.

Dan

Bruce Ediger

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

vag...@inanna.eanna.org (Sourcerer) wrote:
:It's not as if an email troll from Colorado exposing the secret identities

Of course not. I do it all the time.

Batman is Bruce Wayne! Spiderman is Peter Parker!

:and Theme Park). We are considering installing the Zeiler/Nick troll in

:our Exhibit Hall as a diorama and I need everyone to sign-off on the
:permissions...who (or what) do suggest we use to represent you in the
:tableaux?

I would suggest that you make many small statutes of Zeiler out of Q-tips
and ear wax, and that you make a Dancing Kali out of pressed rat guts
and rancid butter to represent Louis Nick's Buddha Nature.

Of course you can make a huge John F. Winston out of cream cheese to
loom ominously over the whole furshlugginer mess.

joseph richard koleszar

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In article <4ls0rj$9...@seminole.gate.net>,

Rev. Gypsy Joker At The People's Republic of Frobnia <cdem...@gate.net> wrote:

>Verily it is true! This "Brian" (or at least that's who he *CLAIMS* to be)
>doesn't even measure a micro-kibo! Perhaps it's time for all you big time
>fancy pants Orthodox Kibologists to finally bite the bullet and realise
>that as we Fundamentalist Kibologists have said all along "We need a
>Kibological Inquisition" to protect the spirit of "He Who Greps" from the
>evil idolators and heretics that lurk about unfettered on the USENYET!

Yes! Let the Inquisition begin!

Ralph -- In nomine Kibo

David DeLaney

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

bed...@csn.net (Bruce Ediger) writes:
>vag...@inanna.eanna.org (Sourcerer) wrote:
>:It's not as if an email troll from Colorado exposing the secret identities
>
>Of course not. I do it all the time.
>
>Batman is Bruce Wayne! Spiderman is Peter Parker!

Oh you troller you. Everybody knows that Spiderman is Peter Parker's _clone_!
[Though this was only recently revealed by the Marvel Canoneers...]

>Of course you can make a huge John F. Winston out of cream cheese to
>loom ominously over the whole furshlugginer mess.

Dave "I don't think that anything made out of cream cheese can actually be said
to _loom_, although it might well contribute greatly to the mess"

ps: maybe if you made the John_-_Winston out of giant Hs that were made out
of cream cheese? .... nah.
--
\/David DeLaney d...@panacea.phys.utk.edu "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableURLAPvi

Wax Lips

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

In article <4lvudg$4...@dns.city-net.com> Sourcerer wrote:

> It's not as if an email troll from Colorado exposing the secret

> identities of neu neutopians is a singular and unique phenomenon.

> I have several in my collection (which are on display at the Wendy
> Wilton Memorial Museum and Theme Park).

Did somebody summon me?

-Wendy-

Ben Weiner

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

dben...@crl.com (Andrea Chen) writes:
>sn...@u.washington.edu (Louis Nick III) writes:

>>Heya Andrea, did you create Kibo? This is for a bet.

>My relationship is a complex story. Many years ago I was going by
>the name of H Shen and I came to his attention. We have had a
>working identity since then. But no unlike me both Kibo and
>Doctress Neutopia both have fleshly identities (in Mass) to help
>move the Usenet experiment into the ordinary world. They are
>vectors by which we will use the designs created here to
>transform reality as ordinary people know it.

> -Holly-

I knew "hollystone shen,"
and you, Andrea Chen,
are no "hollystone shen."

Ben "rhymin' faster than `Jesse Garon' today"
--
Mr. Weiner, I like your attitude very, very much. You understand the gist of my
proposal. I am glad that tghere are people like you who are not discouraged

Leo Sgouros

Sep 18, 2023, 5:05:07 PM9/18/23
On Tuesday, April 23, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Andrea Chen wrote:
> sn...@u.washington.edu (Louis Nick III) writes:
> >Heya Andrea, did you create Kibo? This is for a bet.
> My relationship is a complex story. Many years ago I was going by
> the name of H Shen and I came to his attention. We have had a
> working identity since then. But no unlike me both Kibo and
> Doctress Neutopia both have fleshly identities (in Mass) to help
> move the Usenet experiment into the ordinary world. They are
> vectors by which we will use the designs created here to
> transform reality as ordinary people know it.
> -Holly-
Well now looks like things took a wee bit longer.
But plans, well laid, are in a good mood as a result so they
take their time. If my brief shot of the addy is correct, Holly's
mother lives at 3237 something or other.