Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff

Squeak Squeak

Sep 22, 2022, 10:19:55 AM9/22/22
Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part G - Daryl Kabatoff
September 18th 2022 1:17 pm 139,001 words (157 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Where do you draw a line in the war against psychiatry? For example, do you only target psychiatrists or do you also target the janitors that work in the psychiatric wards as well? Or do you also target janitors who work in other wards in that hospital which hosts the psychiatric facilities? Or do you target janitors who work at other medical buildings at a campus which houses a psychiatric ward elsewhere? Or do you target the university’s janitors throughout their entire facility? Do you only target psychiatric nurses or do you target nurses working elsewhere in that hospital which is hosting a psychiatric ward? Anyway, there is a time for war (Ecclesiastes 3:08), but choose carefully who you are warring against. Psychiatry, psychiatrists and psychiatric medications can all be removed from operation in your communities by simply removing a few janitors and food service providers from other university facilities, but again, since the janitors and food service providers are all Somalians and Filipinos, you would likely be called a racist if you were engaged in such a program. And then when considering that the janitors and food service providers that you kill are male and female, they sneak in the sexism charge against you as well. Yep, the media would demonize you and call you a racist-sexist, or maybe a sexist-racist. In the good old days you could just go and kill some God-damned-son-of-a-bitch without being called racist or sexist, what has become of this world?!!! Now people come to Canada from the Third World and commit horrid crimes against Canadian citizens and they are never labeled as being racist or sexist. The Third World comes to western nations and systematically enslaves, rapes and kills women and children, yet somehow they are neither racist nor sexist, they are the religion of peace, if anything they will be rewarded by being given unionized employment as janitors at the University of Saskatchewan. Wouldn’t it be nice if Trudeau only brought Islamists to Canada who would cut your heads off but without them being neither racist nor sexist? I tried to teach people in my community that they were turning trees into decorated idols, but they determined the words were unwanted and employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to torture me for years, good thing these people torturing me year after year after year were not racists. I shudder to think what would have happened to me if the Hindus and Catholics torturing me were sexist, or worse yet both racist and sexist, or if they harbored some other malignancy. Odd that the University of Saskatchewan’s food service providers are predominantly female Filipinos and the majority of their janitors are male Somalis, yet this is neither racism nor sexism. And no Islamists nor Filipinos get tortured in the University’s psychiatric facilities, both groups are much better than that.

My suggestion is that you pray to Jesus about the issue of psychiatry and war. Vengeance is God’s yet you may still physically fight for your human rights, indeed Jesus commanded you to sell your clothes if that is what is required for you to raise the money so you could buy yourself a weapon. When you wage war do so with deception, use strategy and tools that will allow you to fight again another day… it would be much safer for you to kill janitors working in other departments (Physics, Chemistry, Education and Engineering, for example), than to kill the janitors working in a psychiatric ward nearby. When there is a psychiatric program being waged at a university, then all university employees place themselves at risk, consider not working at a job where people are being tortured with horrid drugs somewhere on the job site. The deaths are real, can you not see that psychiatry has already declared and is waging war? Pray to Jesus over the issue of psychiatry in your community. Sadly whenever you folks get together for prayer, you end up turning trees, homes, churches, shopping malls and entire cities into a blinkin’ temples of fertility. Grow some balls and force the closure of psychiatry and an end to third world immigration that desires to cut your heads off, or flee, maybe fly in a Yak to Yakutia. Or if you, as a Christian, are in favor of psychiatrists who are torturing your fellow Christians who tried to speak out against your false traditions, then contribute some money and build yourselves additional psychiatric torture facilities. Or if I was elected mayor I’d just work with city council to pass a law preventing the use of psychiatry in the city, I imagine. And I imagine you are compassionless and unrepentant Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshipping pricks, all I can do is cry out to God against you and your children. You are ok with me and others being brutally tortured in the community, I am ok praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. My prayers seem to be working, how are your prayers working out?

I think you white women in North America are about to become Islamic sex slaves. It is more likely that white children and women will become Islamic sex slaves rather than seeing them even attempting a revolt against this Islamic invasion, or against psychiatry. The white women regurgitate the belief that Islam is the religion of peace while Christians are an evil force that enslaved Africans and native Indians, then the following day the Taliban or some other Islamic group will move into their American and Canadian communities and change their minds, and initially those women who are too vocal about their loss of rights will be referred to an Islamic, Sikh or Hindu psychiatrist who will inform them that they think too much about women’s rights. Not too many Cree women will be turned into sex slaves because their noses and nostrils are way too big, they are just not that attractive. I think that instead of turning the big-nosed Cree women into sex slaves, ISIS and the Taliban will just get them to do all the cooking and cleaning. The Islamists will largely avoid raping the big-nosed Cree (huge noses and huge nostrils) and will make sex slaves out of the more attractive aboriginal women belonging to other Indian tribes. If anybody is going to be raping the big-nosed Cree women, it will likely be the big-nosed African Islamists or the big-nosed Cree male “warriors”. Why God leaves me to point this out to everybody is beyond me. And I’ll just avoid the controversy of their big lips, best to leave some things alone. Suffice to say is that this is Anthropology and Anthropology is a science. They teach Marxism at our universities, which is not a science… then the Marxists are allowed to burn American cities and forests yet the Cree Indians marched with these Marxists, perhaps thinking they are practicing science. The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests will be angry at me for practicing Anthropology and mentioning their big noses while they are happy with the Marxists who burned down the forests and the cities, and then marched in solidarity with these assholes. The Marxists burned down over 300 cities and torched huge amounts of forests, then the big-nosed Cree, who see themselves as the protectors of the forests, marched in solidarity with the forest-burning Black Lives Matter Marxists, perhaps because the Cree and the Africans both have big noses. The Marxists are allowed to burn cities while I am not supposed to talk about the big noses (and nostrils) the Cree have. The world has gone insane.

Note that Anthropology is divided into Cultural Anthropology, Physical Anthropology, Archeology, Linguistics and Folklore, for me or anybody else to study the shapes and sizes of the Cree people’s noses falls under the auspices of Physical Anthropology. Anthropologists generally do not interfere in the lives of the people they are studying, so when studying Cree noses, it may be best to only observe these protrusions from afar, maybe try to get some stereoscopic photographic images on the sly. Sol Tax was a Cultural Anthropologist who thought that he could take action and interfere in the affairs of American Indians, I’m not sure if he studied any noses, and probababbly not as he was a “Cultural” Anthropologist while studying noses is a part of “Physical” Anthropology. Archeologists sometimes dig up the bones of long deceased Indians, but there is little left of the noses to study. Indians passed down stories, which is folklore, and some of these stories contain references to their noses. If people were making sounds and communicating with their noses, then this would fall under Linguistics, which again, is a sub-discipline of Anthropology. Again, Anthropology is a science while Marxism is not a science. Your schools are teaching your children to become homosexual communist revolutionaries who desire to shut down your industries and your culture, all the while ramming their penises up each other’s arseholes, rather than open-minded scientists who may aspire to study noses.

Maybe you are waiting for “Christmas” (not His Mass, the use of God’s name in vain) before you raise a finger or your voice in defense of one or more of the victims of psychiatric horror, or maybe the following summer you will be prepared to speak out, or after your kids leave home, or after your parents pass away, or after you take another holiday, or after you discover you are now infertile and sick after taking a depopulation jab. Just sit back, mutter an empty prayer and go tithe to a church that teaches you to embrace the pagan shit, everything is sure to work out. Maybe keep collecting the $2000 per month in COVID relief benefits from Trudeau, adopt a Somali child, or give birth to a Somali child, maybe use the time to learn to speak Urdu. Just be cool, watch the videos on BitChute and Brighteon, and get ready for the coming “Christmas” (use of God’s name in vain) holidays. It seems that everybody making videos and posting them on BitChute, Brighteon and similar “Freedom” platforms exposing the evils in society are in agreement that they should continue to celebrate Christmas and continue to wish everybody a Merry Christmas (Merry Christmas from Catholics Lisa Haven, Shiela Gun Reid and others). Rebel News and the rest are far more likely to defend Catholic fertility rites than defend some poor slob who was or is being tortured in psychiatric facilities (hardly a soul on these “Freedom” platforms find psychiatric torture worthy of mention). Make sure to express outrage if somebody decides to burn down your phallic-capped church, in the mean time, dress well, stay calm, be a model Christian as you wait for your pagan holiday to draw near. Just sit back, you don’t want to jeopardize your job, it is not your problem, somebody else will deal with psychiatrists and psychiatry (and Islam). Sure the number of psychiatrists is increasing and most of them are Moslems, Sikhs, and Hindus, but it isn’t your problem, you have important Freedom videos to watch on Bitchute and Brighteon and other Freedom websites. Maybe you will even start your own Freedom website some day and use the platform to wish everybody a Merry Christmas, of course those not sharing in the thrill of that holiday can simply go away. Those family members who do not wish to embrace a pagan holiday with their relatives and family members can simply be ignored and written out of any and all wills, those children who abide by the Sunday and other pagan rituals will be richly rewarded, initially by a great deal of love and later by a great deal of wealth.

Oh look. The Americans see that their country is being invaded and they can’t motivate themselves to stop the invasion. The Americans see that their election was subverted but can’t motivate themselves to uninstall the bogus government. Oh look, the Americans are fearful of losing their lavish homes so they sit back, and those that already lost their homes and live in cardboard boxes or tents are now afraid of losing their cardboard boxes or their tents. What’s the worst that could happen??? Perhaps being tortured by a Hindu psychiatrist who says that you think too much about your house, or perhaps you think too much about the White House. The Hindu psychiatrist would certainly NOT say that you think too much about psychiatry because you never had an interest in psychiatrists and perhaps even mocked their victims. Maybe you’ll be lucky and be tortured by an Islamic psychiatrist instead, these are being trained at universities in Saskatchewan and elsewhere, they practice their “arts” in Canada without graduating and without being Canadian citizens. It would be funny if you, meaning the average person who is absolutely compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror and desires to avoid the subject, would be arrested and then tortured by a Catholic psychiatrist. Maybe you’ll get a Sikh psychiatrist. You didn’t care about the evils of the psychiatric medications and now you willingly take the depopulation jabs that result in equal horror. Smart, keep it up.

The Americans are losing their children, the children are taking treatments to change their sex and are rendering themselves infertile while the adults are rendering themselves infertile with the jabs. A short while after the adults started rendering themselves infertile with the jabs, they then allowed their children, who are already rendering themselves infertile with sex change treatments, to also render themselves infertile with the bogus Covid jabs, carcinogenic nasal swabs and sometimes deadly hand sanitizers. The Islamist, Hindu or Sikh security guard at your local store basically insisted that you squirt his special solution on your hands. While this was goink on, the Islamists were dosing your food supply with herbs that promoted infertility and resulted in miscarriages, and you let them make your hamburgers for you from start to finish. And the black American women aborted their children, and those black children that were not aborted went on to kill or be killed by other black kids, so much so that America’s black population has been reduced by more than half of what it could have been, had it not been for the abortions of the black children. Other women choose to remove themselves from the thought of marriage and raising children because they were raped and are too traumatized to form meaningful relationships, or they were raped and are now busy raising black and Arab children. Other women simply focused on their careers, for money, parties and one-night stands, rather than family, was the source of all their happiness. Many other women focused on making themselves as unattractive as they possibly could by gaining weight, shaving their heads, colouring any remaining hair they had purple or green, putting rings in their noses and coving their bodies with tattoos of skulls, snakes and demons, the only men wanting a relationship with such women were the demonically possessed and the African men who would fuck absolutely anything and who viewed obese women as symbols of fertility. Now the governments force people to cover their faces with masks and closes venues where people could meet and interact, effectively preventing people from forming a relationship leading to marriage and reproduction. And now the governments are having people injected with a liquid that causes infertility and death. And now the Canadians are not allowed to leave the country unless they take the death jab. The first thing Justin Trudeau did when he originally campaigned in Saskatchewan, was to go to a mosque in Regina and swear allegiance to Islam.

The Americans are afraid that if they attempt to correct the injustices, then they will be raped in prisons or will be turned into nauseous vegetables in a psychiatric ward. The Americans laughed at people who were being raped in prisons, laughed at those who were being tortured in psychiatric wards, and now they sit back in fear, as they risk losing their cardboard boxes, their tents and their lavish homes. The women are being raped wait for additional Africans, Asians and brutal Latin Americans to enter the country, while their bogus government flies and buses the invaders into America’s heartland, and then Justin Trudeau works with Jagmeet Singh and together this communist coalition brings in more people for you to share your money and land with. All Canadians sit back and watch their Liberal / NDP communist coalition utterly destroy Canada and place white Canadians into slavery. The witches desire that people are homeless as this way they may consume people without raising alarm, as nobody knows if the homeless individual is missing. Canadians cower while their country is being overrun with witches and communists, and their elections are bogus electronic frauds supported by Satan and a corrupt media.

As these Americans learn that psychiatrists are torturing white people to death they make additional prayers to their god of the decorated evergreen tree idols. They pray to a baby Jesus (who is too young to speak and rebuke the utter shit that pours out of their God-damned mouths) who they believe is in the arms of Mary (she is actually dead and in the ground), and they pray to Mary (speaking to the dead is called necromancy) and ask her to pass messages on to her Son Jesus, and they look forwards to the coming pagan holiday so they may turn their cardboard boxes, tents and homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility. Those in the know, know that they can go hunting and fishing in Canada. They may learn that for decades the CIA funded psychiatric torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, so they fly to Saskatoon and then catch connecting flights further north so they can hunt and fish. They can’t motivate themselves to stop the invasion but can still motivate themselves to come to Canada so they can hunt and fish. They are ok with me crying out for help to flee the brutal horror of psychiatry, they laugh and they plot ways for me to be censored from their favoured usenet groups. Some Americans give out advice to other Americans and say to use a usenet reader that easily allows them to block my unwanted “penis” posts. I cry out to God against you Americans, and against you Canadians (your last federal election was rigged as well), and against you Australians, and against you Europeans. You are members of assorted fertility cults and now lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults, and you deserve it!!! Who needs real fertility and babies when you can have real trees that blink?!!! Collectively you folks are a joke who gleefully employed Hindus to torture me when I pointed out the pagan nature of your filthy churches. Catholics employed members of alternative fertility cults to torture me when I pointed out that their Catholic traditions amounted to being that of a fertility cult. It is taboo to criticize the incorporation of decorated evergreen trees into your religious whoreship, I discovered. It is taboo to say that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. It is taboo to say that the churches are racist when they claim that they civilized the cannibals in Africa and the South Seas while they ignore the cannibalism being conducted by Freemasons and other witches in our western countries. The churches make use of psychiatrists to make sure that you do not mention topics that are taboo.

Good thing it is mainly “white” people being stripped of their rights and tortured in psychiatric facilities, for if the blacks, Asians and Latin Americans were to be stripped of their rights and tortured as well, society might just come to an end. Increasing the number of Sikh, Hindu and Islamic psychiatrists will go a long way to insuring that it is only white people who are being tortured in psychiatric facilities, and thereby society will be preserved, or some damn thing like that. And look at the money being saved by killing the white people by blowing a little carfentanil into their faces, killing the white people with these Chinese toxins saves society a lot of money, for it costs a great deal of money to have them tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. We learned our lesson, the cost of making new psychiatric facilities is so very high that it is best to make the new torture facilities by borrowing money from the white children. Put the white children into debt, a debt so high that these kids will spend their entire lives trying to pay the compound interest on the money borrowed to make the new torture facilities, or to pay the compound interest on the money borrowed to put the new Islamic, Sikh, Hindu and Catholic immigrants into hotels, or to pay the mortgages on their new homes, or to provide these pagan immigrants with a good education. I’m sure the new Islamic, Sikh, Hindu and Catholic immigrants really care about the situation of psychiatric horror, they care about it as much as the white people who laughed at me when I complained that I was being tortured by Hindus at The University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. These new Islamic, Sikh, Hindu and Catholic immigrants want good paying unionized jobs working as janitors or as food service providers in the many psychiatric facilities across Canada. The only friend I have is Jesus, and I cry out to Him and request that He honors His assorted promises in Scripture and terminates your sorry ignorant and unrepentant asses.

In the news (not the mainstream news) in August 2021 we learn of some people in western nations who are adamantly refusing to take the bogus Covid death jabs, they are arrested and sent for psychiatric treatment. They will receive the Covid death jabs in the psychiatric facilities together with a myriad of psychiatric death jabs. That will teach them. Should they ever get out of the psychiatric facilities they can expect to shuffle rather than walk, and incoherently mutter rather than talk, and should be expected to lose their friends and have people rob them of anything they have left of value, including their treasured pets. Then they will be expected to attend church on either Saturday or Sunday and tithe. Another earthquake and tsunami will strike Indonesia and the Christian church they are attending will expect them to contribute to another Indonesian (Islamic) relief fund.

In the news (not the mainstream news) women in France are increasingly unable to go for coffee in a coffee shop as these coffee shops are run by Islamists and have Islamic customers that make life unpleasant for the women who desire to enter. The women are denied service and are openly insulted and threatened, the Islamists expect the women to stay out of public view. Now in France, both men and women are unable to buy groceries if they do not take the depopulation death jabs. The men in France allowed the women in France to be turned into second class citizens by the Moslem males, then the French men were turned into second class citizens as well, and God permits this because they deserve it. Appeasers never win.

Not in the news, women in Canada who walk past mosques with their heads, arms and or legs uncovered are told by Islamists that they are not allowed to wander so close to the mosques dressed as they are. This happens at mosques located in urban centers such as in Edmonton where there are people continually walking up and down the street and past an inner-city mosque. The women in Canada and other western nations allow a growing population of Islamists to occupy their cities and make increasing demands upon their behavior. The white Canadian women are told to cover their arms and legs when they walk beside a Canadian mosque, the women ignore the demand and continue on their way, and as time progresses there will be increasing demands that they will continue to try to ignore. The Canadian women do not fight for their right to wear their own choice of clothes and instead allow the Islamists to come here in greater numbers and with increasing demands until the area is only occupied by Islamists and any women daring to walk in the area is entirely covered. My suggestion is that when an Islamist standing in front of a mosque informs a Canadian woman to cover her arms and legs, that Islamist should be beaten to a point so that he will no longer be able stand in front of a mosque and make any demands to any women. The women in Edmonton and other Canadian cities are being accosted by Islamists and told to cover up, the women then avoid the streets where they were accosted and the area becomes a no-go-zone, full of Islamists, who become increasingly emboldened to demand compliance to their dress restrictions. Or like in France, the Canadian women are made to feel extremely uncomfortable if they dare to visit a coffee shop, lewd and threatening comments are made, and rather than fight for their right as a free citizen, they instead cower and allow the Islamists to continue with their anti-women and anti-Christian program. The Islamists are actively pushing their Sharia Law where they hope to start beheading the women who do not comply to their dress codes. When an Islamist makes an issue of your choice of clothes and points at your uncovered arms and legs, you should make it difficult for him to point. There is a time for war, but Canadians and Americans are instead busy fighting for homosexuals, communists, for the Catholic Church and for Islamists. Imagine how women are treated in Islamic no-go-zones, many women are not allowed to leave the confines of their “home” and venture onto the streets, and their room is without a window, police are pelted with rocks if they venture into the area. The Canadian women are patiently standing by, some women are willingly covering their heads in order to please their new Moslem male masters.

As they grow in numbers they make increasing demands upon the societies that they infiltrate. If you do not heed my advice and push back against the Islamization of Canada, then you and your children will be turned into sex slaves and beheaded. If Canadian women are not able to defend their right to wear their own choice of clothes then they should get fitted for and buy their burkas now before the prices of burkas multiplies tenfold overnight, as just happened in Kabul. Because women are not allowed to have businesses, you will have a male Islamist measuring you from behind a sheet and he will sell you the burka, and you better like it. The Islamists killed many overseas and came to Canada with the wealth they stole from their Christian victims, and now they stand on the Canadian streets and issue demands regarding attire to the Canadian women walking by. While this is goink on, the Canadian men of white European descent are busy playing or watching hockey, drinking beer, turning trees into blinkin’ idols, and masturbating, and all with an increasing fervor.

The Canadian women tolerate the abuse and the threat to their few remaining freedoms because they are appeasers just like the French appears, and just like the Swede and the British appeasers, and just like the Australian and the New Zealander appeasers…. The Swedish appeasers allow the Swedish women to be raped, Sweden has become the rape capital of the western world. There are frequent, perhaps weekly, grenades being thrown around Sweden by the new Swedes. One night in August 2021 the new Swedes torched over 200 cars, the new Swedes frequently torch dozens of cars in a single night. In Britain they confronted the problem of British women being raped and whites being stabbed by charging you with hate crimes if you dare to speak out about the bullshit, and they covered their police cars and police uniforms with homosexual and Islamic diversity crap, so instead of upholding the law, these police officers now spend their time upholding homosexuality and Islam. In Sweden they teach the new Swedes to march and to shoot. And in Canada the new Canadians stand in front of mosques and issue fashion directives to the women who dare to walk past… and the Canadian women, and the Canadian men, couldn’t care less. Appeasers never win.

The Koran repeatedly demands that the Islamic women enslave or kill me, not to cover their faces and hide, what the hell is wrong with you?!!! The Bible doesn’t support the idea that Mary is in heaven, that she is blessed (blessed rather are those that hear the Word of God and obey it, said Jesus) or that we can pray to her (talking to the dead is called necromancy), yet most of the people on earth who consider themselves Christian pray to Mary and consider her in heaven and blessed, again what the hell is wrong with you?!!! The Bible doesn’t support the idea that you should assault, torture and kill those people who criticize your blinkin’ fertility tree idols or who question the presence of Mary, but blinkin’ trees and Mary have become more important than your fellow man, closely followed by the need to hand our nation over to Islamists. What the hell is wrong with you?!!!

People are asleep and in love with their traditions. Laugh at those who have been stripped of their rights and at a cost of many millions of dollars were and are tortured in psychiatric facilities, then buy a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree, and import Islamists rather than showing the slightest bit of remorse or compassion to those who lost their futures and their lives to psychiatric horror. Build another bike lane in Saskatoon, continue to hire non-Canadians to work for the City of Saskatoon, build some more psychiatric torture centers with money you borrow from the white children. Brutal horrid torture that went on year after year after year after year and all you can do for me is libel me, laugh at me, rob me and assault me, then fly to resorts and go hunting and fishing. I lost my summers year after year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, after the rounds of torture finally ended how was I to know??? And so after the years of on-again off-again psychiatric torture ended I lost subsequent years of my life living in utter fear of another impending arrest and round of torture, and somehow people think this is funny. The vast majority of you so-called Christians tithe to cannibals and you are so proud, thinking that you are headed directly to heaven. Those that do not tithe to the cannibals running the filthy churches instead tithe to the cannibals running Hollywood, and both groups of sheep are equally proud.

In the news (not the mainstream news) 6 out of every 7 people evacuated out of Afghanistan are citizens of Afghanistan, while the tens of thousands of Americans who were abandoned are being left behind. Also in the news, in excess of one million people have already died from the bogus vaccinations. Everybody who took just a single jab has seriously damaged their blood, organs and immune system and can expect to die within a matter of months. I bet many of these jabbed sheep will use their last breaths to continue to mock the victims of psychiatric horror and accuse me of wearing a tinfoil hat while they drape tinfoil on their final blinkin’ trees. The jabbed sheep will unite with the unjabbed sheep, turn trees into decorated idols, wish everybody a Merry Christmas (not His Mass but is a pagan mass, it is the use of God’s Name in vain), and say that I deserve to be locked up and treated for mental disorders because I dared to point out the pagan nature of their holidays. The Afghan refugees really care about this, they will collect welfare, be provided with houses, and they will want to get jobs as janitors and food service providers in the psychiatric wards. The jabbed become ill and go to hospitals, where the hospital staff kill them with a combination of horrid drugs, with an overdose of oxygen, with trays of toxic food, with an inadequate amount of blankets… The jabbed die in the hospitals, making their homes available for Afghan and other Islamic “refugees”. Early during this fraud our Canadian seniors avoided all this mess and were simply allowed to die of dehydration after they were abandoned by the Filipino and Islamic staff in the nursing homes, saving our Islamic government from the burden of returning the senior’s pension funds back to our seniors. People are not drinking enough water.

My mother was placed into St. Paul’s Catholic Hospital (on 20th Street in Saskatoon) for a brief stay in 2019, she was put into a room with five other people. One of those five other people sharing the room was Bob (aka Robert) Hutchison, he was my dad’s best friend and was the best man at my dad’s and mom’s wedding in 1953. Bob’s bed was under an air vent that blew cold air at him continuously, and his blanket wasn’t much more than a thin white sheet. During the night 88-year-old Bob Hutchison continuously left his bed, crossed the room and tried to lay down beside my mother in her bed in order to keep warm. I went up the elevator in order to visit my mother in this hospital ward, when the elevator arrived to her floor I got off and immediately ran into Wayne Arnault, an acquaintance who was waiting to take the same elevator back down to the lobby. Wayne Arnault immediately expressed his disgust to me over how his friend was being treated by the staff on this ward, said they were not acting in a professional manner. My mother was robbed of the $100 she had in her purse while at the hospital, little or no attempt is made by the hospital staff or administration to secure the patient’s belongings. And I guess that some patients are dying from hypothermia in the hospitals.

In the news in Saskatoon, the Big-Nosed Cree children can go get a Wuhan death jab and get themselves a free backpack stuffed full of crap on 20th Street. Every little girl and woman who receives a Covid-19 (many are saying that the virus does not exist) death jab will be rendered infertile and will likely be dead within months. Some will die within hours, some within days or a handful of weeks or months after receiving the jab. All the little boys and men receiving the Wuhan death jab will similarly destroy their blood and organs, even their sperm will be toxic. Instead of giving your children a Wuhan death jab, give them the gift of a light weight mountain rifle in .243 Winchester, or a light weight Scout rifle in 7mm-08 Remington. No sense buying your child a bush gun such as a 30-30 when Islamists and Communists and Anarchists will be shooting at your child with calibers that have a much further reach.

If Saskatchewan residents want something more powerful than a 7mm-08, maybe bypass many of the larger options and go directly to a .338 Lapua, and then perhaps it will be easier to supply everybody with ammo during the Great Tribulation as we could focus on manufacturing .243 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington and .338 Lapua ammo. Sure the .270 Winchester, 7mm Remington Magnum, .308 Winchester, 25-06 Remington and 30-06 Springfield are great rounds, but they are all outgunned by the .338 Lapua. Although the .50 BMG is superior to the .338 Lapua, snipers prefer the lighter weight of the rifles calibrated to .338 Lapua. If Mohammad Mohammad and Trotsky Trudeau are shooting at you with a .338 Lapua, you may want to trade in your .243 or 25-06, .270 or 7mm or 30-06 for a .338 Lapua or a .50 BMG. Anyway, consider teaching your children that God provide us with an immune system that is over 99.99% successful in combating Fauci’s bat flu. Humans have been exceedingly successfully combating bat borne diseases with their immune systems (which God provided) for many thousands of years, we are very good at it. The .243 Winchester is light weight but of adequate weight as it is capable of dropping wild boar weighing over 1000 pounds, it kicks and heats less, it is suitable for small children and adults to defend themselves from most predatory animals, it is also a great caliber for larger adults that don’t wish to carry such a heavy rifle, and for the larger adults that have aging bones that are mineral deficient. Kookums need to organize daily classes for the children to teach them to care for and shoot their rifles accurately, and to make ammunition for their rifles (don’t leave this to the men who are busy with their toys). Kookums should consider that if they assist in pushing back against the African and Asian and Latin American invasion, they will be met by resistance from the Anti-Christ’s United Nations (Islamic) tanks and armoured vehicles, and so should look into building or buying larger caliber weapons. Charles is fabulously rich and has been funding the spread of Islam for decades, he has a large army at his disposal.

The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests marched with the Black Lives Matter Marxists while these Marxists burned over 300 American cities and huge areas of forests. While the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests marched with the Black Lives Matter Marxists (who burned the forests), they ate their Halal certified lunches, and by doink so funded the spread of Islam around the world. Then after marching with the Marxists and funding the Islamists, and after sending the grain grown on reserves to China, these Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests allowed their children to receive Wuhan death jabs in trade for backpacks!!! Their Big-Nosed Cree children are no longer fertile but look at the good side of life, they still have fertility tree idols that blink, a statue of Chief One Arrow stands upon an Egyptian penis, and the Indians now have lots of fertile black friends. Some of the Big-Nosed Cree joined with the Canadian and the American militaries and were sent overseas to defend one group of Islamists who treated their cattle better than “their” women in place of another group of Islamists who treated their cattle better than “their” women. And while overseas defending the men who enslave and brutalize women and children, the Big Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests took time off to kill trees and turn them into Catholic idols that blink on and off, on and off, on and off…

In the news (not the mainstream news), the Afghan resistance fighters are holding the Panjshir Valley, this is just north of Kabul and the abandoned Bagram Airforce Base, likely some thousands (perhaps tens of thousands) of Americans abandoned by the Democrats (communists/satanists) in Afghanistan have made their way to this valley and have joined the fight against the Taliban. American patriots blessed with some wealth should consider donating some of this wealth to equipping and flying other Americans who know how to shoot to the Panjshir Valley and help defend the region from the Taliban (and ISIS, and the Democrats). Maybe some of the Big-Nosed Canadian Cree would be interested in joining with some of the Canadians of European descent and flying to the Panjshir Valley as well. The new Canadians are in Canada for the land, and will not be joining with the Big-Nosed Cree in any battles against the Taliban. Anybody headed to the Panjshir Valley (or anywhere else in Afghanistan that the Americans are fighting for their lives) should have some night vision optics and heavy machine guns just like the night-vision optics and heavy machine guns that the Taliban have. The Big-Nosed Cree could also consider staying in Canada and fighting alongside the Canadians of European descent in the defense of Canada, these two groups of people signed Treaties in support of one another… Canada is red and white. If anybody is headed to Afghanistan to join forces with the perhaps tens of thousands of Americans abandoned there, they had better hurry.

In the Edmonton news Mwumpe Mulongoyi has been arrested and charged with the murder of Jordan Dawson, the third world has come to replace Canadians. Mwumpe Mulongoyi and his friends should try to come to an understanding that the Koran was dictated by Aisha’s shit-stained panties (Hadith Number 2442), and then go back to their third world nations and teach the good news. Any nation that is built upon a foundation of a little girl’s talking panties is bound to fail, and any nation that encourages immigration from these talking-panties-lands is bound to fail as well.

In place of our human rights, in place of the American Constitution, in place of the Canadian Bill of Rights, in place of our Red and White American and Canadian Treaties, our laws are subverted to instead give preferential treatment to sodomites, Chinese and Islamists. The Freemason judges and courts set the murderers and rapists free in 3 years or less, and now we have Sharia courts as well which removes both women’s rights and non-Islamic rights. White people are targeted because they are largely Christian, which the world hates, the red people (the Big-Nosed Cree and the other Indians) are targeted because their land is desired. The Islamists not only absolutely hate white European Christian values and people, they also hate traditional native beliefs which gives rights to women and children. The red and white need to unite and defend their treaties, their people, and the land. We can start by working together to expel Islamists from the Prairie Provinces, put them on passenger jets capable of flying to Mecca and do so without any loss of life. Ask the Islamists to kindly report to the airports for departure, and do not allow air traffic to transport Islamists to your locations. The Kookums and the Big-Nosed Cree warriors need to work together to close the airports, seaports and other ports of entry (rather than the pipelines). Indians in Canada helped the American and Canadian communists to shut down oil pipelines, and we then import oil from Islamic nations that are half way around the world, it is hard for the white people of European descent to be expected to participate with the Indian warriors in such an action. My suggestion for the Cree and other native people of smaller stature is to back up your demands with a rifle calibrated to .243 Winchester as the round dothn’t kick so much and is of adequate mass to kill wild boar that weigh in excess of 1000 pounds.

In the news over 200 Afghani “refugees” arrived to Saskatoon, they will be given clean water and other resources that are being denied to many established Canadians. And a baby bison was born at our local bison park, since the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests took the depopulation jabs, these Afghani “refugees” can work together with the Pakistani “refugees” and with the Somali “refugees” and with all the other Islamic “refugees” to care for the bison and the forests into the distant future (these “refugees” don’t work so are not required to take the death jabs). Be aware that the Islamists seek out children to sodomize, women to rape, and goats to fuck, likely they will desire access to the young bison as well. It would be wise for the Big-nosed Cree to prevent both the Freemasons and the Islamists from having their way with the bison.

When they are caught they get a slap on the wrist, but I get year after year after year after year of brutal horrid psychiatric torture as a reward for pointing out that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. Or did I receive years of brutal horrid torture for daring to put up posters in the city? Or was it for pointing out that the University of Saskatchewan was circulating Crowley’s book “White Stains” where Crowley’s poetry described his rite of spring… Crowley wrote that he would get naked with a little boy, enter together inside the body cavity of a freshly killed bovine where he would rape and kill the little boy and then eat the little boy’s testicles and nipples? Or was it because I was saying that the churches were claiming to have civilized the cannibals in The South Seas and Africa while ignoring the cannibalism being conducted here in the west, and while censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism? Or was it because I was saying that our Royal family is comprised of witches, who eat people? Or was it because my girlfriend’s parents had a crown prosecutor, Terry Hinz, as a good friend? Regardless, the Americans are importing millions of Islamists from Afghanistan and from other Islamic nations, Canadians (the red and white) are quickly going to have to secure our borders and export our Islamists and other members of the Third World or all is lost. Note that the newly arrived Islamists only have sex with farm animals, but the long established Freemasons rape children inside the body cavity of bovines, then kill and eat the children. The University is free to circulate Crowley’s book describing this Freemason rite of spring (another fertility rite like your blinkin’ trees and coloured eggs), but it is a horrid crime for me to try to inform people of the contents of Crowley’s book. The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests get shunted to the College of Arts and Sciences where they are taught to embrace Marxism and to ignore that witches are eating children inside the body cavity of bovines, and they seem to be happy, they celebrate when they get an Arts and Sciences degree and then march with Black Lives Matter Marxists who burned over 300 American cities and huge swaths of forests. What a joy it must be for the Indians to get an education and secure their futures, they become social workers and then hand out money to Islamists, a home for each of the four Islamic wives is paid for by the white taxpayers while the cheque is handed over by the Big-Nosed Cree social workers. The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests who don’t have clean water were taught Marxism at the University of Saskatchewan and were told it was a science, and now see themselves as practicing “science” when they hand over the welfare cheques to the Islamists. If I were mayor of Saskatoon I’d use “science” to determine how to alloy the gold coins so that they have durability during circulation.

In the news (not the mainstream news) President Biden (Obama whispers instructions into Biden’s ear) announced that he wants to see Islam taught in the schools, yet historically the Democrats have been against having Christianity or any form of religion taught in the schools. I think it was during the decades of the 1980’s, 1990’s and 2000’s that the media continually referred to Mohammad as the “Holy Prophet”, likely Canadian and American schools are continuing to indoctrinate children with the belief that Mohammad is holy, and that he is a prophet. Mohammad is but a liar and a murderer who rapes and enslaves children and women.

In the news we are repeatedly told if we vote PPC (People’s Party of Canada) we will split the Conservative vote and the Liberals will return to power. But it is the NDP that backs the Liberal minority government and keeps them in power, voting NDP will insure that the Liberals and NDP communist parties continue to rule and destroy our nation. Many dozens of aboriginal Indians are running in this Canadian federal election for either the Liberal or NDP communist parties, they are seeking Indian votes and this will result in another Liberal / NDP communist alliance that will import additional millions of Africans, Asians, Catholic Latin Americans and Catholic Filipinos to Canada, who will all be provided with homes and clean drinking water. It will be pretty hard for the red and white to unite and kick out the invaders when many of the red and white are supporting the communist Liberal / NDP coalition, which allows entry and provides huge resources to the invaders. It appears to me that Canada is lost, and those people who have been stripped of their rights and are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities have not a hope. Even when the Conservatives rule provincially they allow psychiatry to thrive. The PPC leader spoke out against forced “Covid” jabs, he never took a stance on psychiatric horror. Psychiatric horror is an issue that is simply taboo and then it thrives and multiples. It is rather sad to note that your enemies are coming out of your own households, many of those people who are stripped of their rights and tortured in psychiatric facilities are there because family members were pressured by friends and relatives to shut the child up as people do not tolerate criticisms of their religions. Families get together and bond when there is a decorated evergreen blinkin’ in the livingroom, blinkin’ on and off, on and off, on and off, it is the greatest show on earth, those family members that choose not to join in the filth are deemed to be black sheep and are written out of wills and shunned by the family. The coming Canadian civil war will be very brutal, the red and the white Canadian slaves have always been persecuting and killing other Canadian slaves of their own race and colour, Canadians have had a lot of practice for the coming civil war.

In the news the Liberals won a minority government. Justin Trudeau is an Islamist, he will continue to import the Third World into Canada and so next election will have even more support from his Third World friends that have up to four wives (and obtain additional children through rape). Eventually so many Canadians of red and white will perish from the jabs and fail to reproduce, that the Liberals will receive the majority of the votes. The people who vote Liberal care little of their multi-billion dollar scandals or the rest of their political platform, their only concern is that the Liberals are importing their friends and family members from Islamlands. With the NDP Party working as a coalition to support the Liberals, the Liberals are free to import many millions of more Islamists to Canada before the next election. Almost every one of these new millions of Islamists arriving to Canada will vote Liberal, and it is only because the Liberals are a bunch of Islamists who are implementing the policy of immigration jihad (overthrowing nations through mass immigration). Justin Trudeau is commanded in the Koran to wage immigration jihad. Once these Islamists become a majority government they will be cutting your heads off in the public squares, why should Canada prove to be any different than any other nation that is ruled by Islam? With the abomination of desolation jabs together with the Islamic herbal remedies, already these Islamists are engaged in a genocidal campaign to kill off the people of white European descent, but they are also engaged in a genocidal campaign to kill off the Big-Nosed Cree and people belonging to other First Nations. For centuries Islamists have prided themselves over their great knowledge of herbs, they are self-proclaimed experts in using herbs to cause miscarriages and infertility. Because the Islamists are given access to all levels of our food supply they have multiple opportunities to dose it, likely the food you consume was dosed on multiple occasions. The farmer sends his or her cow to slaughter and the Islamists take over from there. The Islamists do not play nice, wherever they go they do not play nice, and historically they have never played nice. And here in Canada the Islamist Liberals are supported by the Sikh NDP appeasers. The Sikhs are both warriors and appeasers, they are warrior-appeasers who have learned to live beside Islam, the Sikhs survive through their skill as warriors and through their skill as appeasers. Presently the Islamists seem to tolerate the Sikhs, it is because the Sikhs are the world’s greatest appeasers. In Canada only Sikh children are allowed to go to school armed, and their turbans are a military helmet.

The Trudeau Liberals have been training Chinese soldiers to fly military jets in Canada. The virus was manipulated in Wuhan by Americans including Dr. Fauci (it results in some people getting a runny nose), and then Trudeau shut down our American-Canadian border while allowing an uninterrupted number of Chinese to fly in daily from Chinese destinations, including Wuhan. Canadians are coerced to take the jab, which results in infertility and death, while the invaders (those who are here to replace us) do not have to take the jab, for they are required to maintain their lives and fertility in order to replace us. Our only chance of survival is for the red and the white to unite and immediately escort the following people to airports and have them flown directly to their home nations: the Islamists, the appeaser Sikhs, the appeaser Hindus, the appeaser Latin Americans, the appeaser Filipinos, the aggressive Chinese, and also escort the violent blacks and the appeaser blacks, back to their home nations. They all have to go, this is Indian land that is shared through Treaties with white Europeans. A lot of damage was done to the people of the red and white over the course of the last year with the bogus vaccinations, in about a year we will not have enough “unvaccinated” warriors to defend ourselves, all the “vaccinated” will either be dead or twitching (jerking, convulsing), and none will be fertile. We need costal defense guns of any and all calibers to keep the invaders at bay, and we need people to bring supplies (food, ammo…) to those who are defending our borders.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the banks will call the mortgages in, the government will respond by cancelling the Canadian Pension Fund (it is not theirs to cancel and steal money from), and provide all Canadians with a guaranteed income. Over the last year the Canadian government has been providing many thousands of dollars each month to both Canadians and non-Canadians in Canada to help them through this bogus Covid crisis, and money is being shipped overseas to prop up Islamists in Islamic nations, and much money is given out to Trudeau’s friends, and all the “money” is borrowed from the banks which print it out of nothing and then charge Canadians compound interest on this bogus debt. The banks will call in the mortgages and the people will risk losing their homes, and will then embrace communism in order to obtain a room to sleep in. The great reset is the elimination of the red and white from Canada and a replacement with Asian and African communists and Islamists. And you really deserve this for what you people did to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror. Life will go on, the Big-Nosed Cree will continue to seek out employment in building new psychiatric torture facilities, the Somali’s will continue to seek out work as janitors in psychiatric and other hospital wards, the Filipino’s will continue to take white people coming out of psychiatric torture facilities (people who are drugged and in a state of shock) and feed them an abundance of starches in their Filipino group homes. Canadians will own nothing and they will be happy, happy like the victims of psychiatric horror now living in Filipino run group homes eating bread and pasta, except they will also be jerking and convulsing from the Covid jabs, and they will blame their misery upon the unvaccinated.

In the news the Saskatchewan Party (they have people being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities) is implementing a Covid passport system, more Saskatchewan businesses will go bankrupt and communism will be fully implemented, where the Islamists will continue to get the majority of the funding from social services (four wives, a house for each wife). In Canada the major benefactor of this bogus pandemic is Islam, as Trudeau is handing out loads of money to each and every one of the newly arrived Islamists, and Trudeau allows them to work in Canada without being Canadian citizens, and he fast-tracks their citizenship so they will be able to vote for him. Jobs in Canada are given to non-Canadians without the job first being offered to Canadians. Seats in medical schools are given to Islamists who learn to become psychiatrists and are then allowed to work (torture people to death) in Canada without being Canadian citizens. Politicians in Saskatchewan decided that people could change their sex on their birth certificate with no questions asked, and also decided that Islamists could buy rifles and ammunition without showing their faces if they purport to be female. If the current provincial government never passed such laws, it abides by the laws passed by previous provincial governments. When the NDP came to power provincially in 1991 their very first piece of legislation gave psychiatrists the right to force drugs upon people after 6 weeks of torture elapsed, then when they were tossed out of office in 2007 the Saskatchewan Party retained that new law allowing the psychiatrists unlimited powers. Again, the Saskatchewan Party is having people tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, and all people can do about it is laugh and sing Jingle Bells. The Big-Nosed Cree respond to this by trying to return the NDP to power, and by helping Graham Construction build new psychiatric torture facilities in North Battleford, and by laughing and singing Jingle Bells.

Most people have gained natural immunity from whatever flu is circulating due to God providing everyone with an immune system, now the Saskatchewan Party (they, like the Liberals and NDP, have people being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities) wants people to take an experimental jab that alters their DNA, sterilizes, maims and kills. Canada has been allowing an uninterrupted flood of people to arrive from China and the Islamic nations who are not forced to take the depopulation jab, only the established Canadians (the red and the white) are encouraged daily to take the jab. In the news our transportation system is about to crash, but the jets will continually arrive at our airports with many more Islamists. If the Big-Nosed Cree want to defend the forests, they will have to defend the airports and borders as well. Prepare for a great influx of Islamists to arrive to Canada now that they gained entry into the USA. While the jets continually bring in fresh batches of Islamists and Chinese, Chairman Moe and his Saskatchewan Party will continue to restrict your access to the economy and to your friends, and continue to offer you a depopulation jab, I can’t imagine Chairman Moe and his government surviving the year unless they have the Canadian or United Nations armies, or perhaps Biden’s homosexual army defending them.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the Democratic Party which was fraudulently elected to Congress, the employees of the pharmaceutical companies that are making the depopulation jabs, over five million Chinese students (most are members of the Chinese Communist Party and are Chinese soldiers), and the vast wave of illegal immigrants flooding into USA, are all exempted from taking the depopulation jabs. They are here to replace us. See Situation Update: “Why Red States Must Nullify The Federal Government - Mike Adams Video.”

The Red and White in Canada will lose at least half their numbers to the jabs, we lose our warriors and we lose the fertility and the lives of our children. I suggest that the Kookums work together with the Big-Nosed Cree warriors and together with the white warriors and shut down the airports, allow empty airliners to land at a few select airports that are on a mission to pick up the Islamists, the Sikhs, the Hindus, the Asian and the African invaders and return them to their home nations. The number of Red and White warriors is being cut on half (or worse) by the depopulation jabs. Either join together and defend North America from the Asian and African invasion, and if you can’t do that then I suggest you flee to Finland, or to Yakutia, or to Magadan, pay the taxes and assist that nation and region to prosper. The Canadian Red and White are members of Catholic fertility cults that turn trees into blinkin’ idols, colour eggs and place Egyptian penises on the roofs of their churches, who then elected and re-elected Islamists to power who worked overtime to secure Canadian’s infertility, and they laughed at me, scorned me and assaulted me when I complained that I was being tortured by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists after daring to speak out again the Catholic fertility rites. Now these ignorant penis whoreshippers are lapping up the belief that I and others are spreading a disease because we failed to take the depopulation jab. There is no lethal new virus circulating, your poison jab dothn’t work at combating ANY virus, and then you blame the deaths the jabs cause upon those that do not take your stupid jab.

Go to Magadan or Yakutia and make a pledge to give Putin an extra share of the wealth you dig up, so that you, together with Putin, will secure Russia and make Russia prosper. Putin would probababbly ask you when you arrived why didn’t you stay in Canada and fight for your nation? So study up on Russia and the possible questions you may be asked at the Russian border. Saskatoon’s Aviation Department would assist you to manufacture an airplane so you might fly to Magadan or Yakutia. The Aviation Department would help you make boats and rafts so you can float your goods up or down the Lena and other rivers. Saskatoon’s Aviation Department will help you manufacture All Terrain Vehicles so you may travel on the roadways in Magadan and Yakutia. Saskatoon’s Aviation Department will offer classes in flying, in the Russian language and in Russian geography. And Saskatoon’s Aviation Department could offer classes in excuses that you can offer to Putin regarding your lack of will to fight for your home nation. Maybe you will be asked at the Russian border if you would still be willing to laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, and your citizenship and entrance into Russia could very well depend upon the answer. Saskatoon’s Aviation Department will provide classes to help you deal with Russian border guards, military, police, criminal gangs, and of course Putin. We could emigrate to Russia with our machine shops in a well equipped convoy, we would watch our own progress from the air, and we would have all our answered prepared in advance. So when Putin eventually asks you why you did not stay in Canada and fight for your nation, with the help of Saskatoon’s Aviation Department you will have an answer figured out by then. Try not to look smug when you give your answer to Putin, as he is not an idiot like you.

If all the white people in North America fled to Magadan and Yakutia, we would be slaughtered while we tried to make our exit. We went from welcoming the Third World and were told we were racists if we did not, then in 2020 the blacks burned over 300 cities and much forest lands, and these blacks marched and chanted to kill the whites, which then resulted in The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests marching in solidarity with these black Marxist and black Islamist arsonists-murderers. Now the Big-Nosed Cree corrupt leaders are preventing their own Big-Nosed Cree people from having access to the Big-Nosed Cree casinos unless they take a depopulation jab and then show the appropriate papers. The Liberal and NDP Communist coalition is a mouthpiece for the Chinese Communist Party, and the Big-Nosed Cree, who enforce the depopulation jab and mask agenda, have become agents of the Chinese Communist Party and are doing precisely what the Chinese Communist Party wants them to do (they want us to shut down our economies and die). Anybody who denies services to those who neither wear masks nor have taken the depopulation jabs do the bidding of the Chinese Communist Party, they can be viewed as soldiers of the Chinese Communist Party, even if they are wearing uniforms that have Canadian or American or Australian flags and medals on them or are marked UN (King Charles’s Anti-Christian Islamic Army). The Big-Nosed Cree leaders handed out quarter sections of land to their friends and family members, creating a class division, who then grew grain on the land and shipped the grain to China. It appears to be that the Big-Nosed Cree leaders do not care if their Big-Nosed Cree people die from the depopulation jabs, perhaps their concern is that the Big-Nosed Cree brethren do not end up in unmarked graves. Under Obama the Christians were slaughtered in the Middle-East and Africa, now the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests watch social funding being provided to the very Islamists that killed these Christians and took their land and money, and then marched with them in solidarity. The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests have no compassion for Obama’s slaughtered Christians nor for the victims of psychiatric horror, and they abide by the dictates of Chairman Moe.

White Europeans still comprise 75% of the population of North America, if we can secure our existing Treaties with the aboriginal Indians we could work together and expel the Asian invaders. If you don’t care to defend Canada or defend The United States of America, maybe you could go to Finland and defend Finland from Islamic and Chinese invasion, perhaps an Islamic invasion coming out of Sweden. Or go to Yakutia or Magadan and defend these Russian regions from Islamic and Chinese invasion. Bosnia is a European country that is being ruled by and occupied by Islamists, maybe go to Bosnia and defend that country from the Islamic invasion there. If you don’t want to defend Canada and the United States, then go to Bosnia and turn that country into a Christian Republic, perhaps with a constitution similar to America’s. The Islamists (a fertility cult) are going to cut your heads off if you do not expel them now from here and from Bosnia and from the rest of Europe, but how will God bless your endeavor if you are idolizing trees and praying to Mary? My advice would be to cease idolizing trees and cease your prayers to Mary, accept Jesus as your savior and as your sword, your weapon of war, and then go expel Islam from North America, Bosnia and the rest of Europe, perhaps change the name of Bosnia to a Swedish name (Sydsverige) and make Swedish the national language, and then hand out incentives for single blonde Swedish women to move there. Sydsverige, a beautiful country with mountains and valleys, lakes and waterfalls, the Swedes will like it there.

In the news (not the mainstream news), North America is surrounded by the Communist Chinese military, the container ships off our shores contain missiles and aircraft that can be launched from these container ships. Not to worry, Trudeau is allowing Chinese soldiers to practice flying military jets in Canada. Maybe Saskatoon’s Aviation Department will benefit by having these Chinese pilots help train our people to fly. Trudeau and Chairman Moe will insure that twenty percent of the seats at the flying school will be reserved for the newly arrived Islamists, twenty percent of the seats will be reserved for women (mostly newly arrived Islamists), twenty percent of the seats will be reserved for the handicapped (mostly newly arrived Islamists), twenty percent of the seats will be reserved for the Big-Nosed Cree (they are converting to Islam in the prisons), and the remainder of the seats will be provided to the general pubic (to the Blacks, Hindus, Sikhs and Catholics). The Chinese will help us reduce our carbon footprint, and you are the carbon they will reduce.

In the news (not the mainstream news), on September 13th 2021 Chairman Moe of Saskatchewan passed new legislation stripping us of our human rights and replaced the few constitutional rights we were given with martial law. You now only have the right to laugh at people who are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. There was no mention in the mainstream media of this new martial law. Similarly when Trudeau and his Liberal party were re-elected this year, no mention was made in the mainstream media that the Liberals returned to power because they are being backed by the NDP. Canada is being ruled by a communist Liberal / NDP coalition, with support from the supposedly right-wing Saskatchewan Party led by Chairman Moe. It is the people who are jabbed that end up in hospitals, where they are purposely killed by drugs that shuts down the body’s organs, and Chairman Moe responds by declaring martial law and shutting down the Canadian constitution, which in itself gave Canadians no right to own neither guns nor land. Our leaders are demonically possessed or are simply power-tripping fascists and communists, their desire is to replace you slaves with Islamists, this way they don’t have to pay women for their work, and this way they no longer have to hear your testimony of what Jesus did for you. I blame all the psychiatric deaths in Saskatchewan on whichever premier of Saskatchewan ruled during that period of time, as they each allowed psychiatric torture to be conducted while they were in power. Any government that allows psychiatric “treatment” to be administered against its citizens is at war with their citizens, with a stroke of a pen they remove your rights, and to maintain their privilege they seek to remove your guns, and now they seek to kill you with bad medicine and microwaves. People laughed at me when I complained that I was being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists, now there is a great abundance of Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists as well, and many are being trained in Saskatchewan and at other western universities. Some stripped me of my rights and had me tortured for years, others libeled me, others assaulted me further, others robbed me, others laughed, some just smirked, and they all thought that they were goink to heaven!!! And all I can do is cry out to God against you and your children.

There are a lot of trees in Canada that are needed by the Chinese so they may build wooden houses, and wooden furniture and wooden ships and such, and the Chinese also want the minerals laying below. Who could blame them? If I were Chinese I would certainly want to destroy our economy and kill off the inhabitants in order to get all them trees. The minerals below are just a sideshow, it is the surface trees and the surface farmland that will make the Chinese people happy, as they are in such great need of food, and in need of wooden houses and wooden furniture and wooden yachts and wooden chopsticks, and a whole lot of other things they can make out of our forests. North America is a vast land that has what China requires so they may prosper into the future. The Chinese Communist Party will be sure to stop the Islamic and African and Latin American invasion of North America. The very last grizzly bear will live in a zoo in China. There will be no mention of white people ever living on earth in the books, the Chinese will be taught that their civilization was always the only one that ever existed anywhere. The Chinese will improve their drones over time and use these miniature robots to kill off the populations in Central and South America, Africa and elsewhere. Genetic testing will reveal bloodlines that are contaminated with non-Chinese genes and these people will be turned into fertilizer. And they will make bronze statues of Bill Clinton and Dr. Fauci both with Chinese facial features, as these two clowns enabled the Chinese takeover of North America.

Consider if Saskatchewan quadrupled its oil consumption, we could twin many of our hiways and improve our roads, and construct overpasses and runways, it all takes oil, and tarsands, diesel fuel and gasoline. Imagine if we made small concrete houses in the countryside for the homeless, these houses can be heated with coal mined in Saskatchewan, or with oil or propane, all of which we have. We could construct very smooth hiways that can accommodate vehicles traveling at twice the speed of present limits, and incorporate smooth lanes designated for bicycles and slower traffic. The increased carbon emissions would be negligible compared to what the Chinese are producing as they build up their war machine, and besides the plants require carbon to survive and thrive. We could use the fossil fuels to make glass and greenhouses, and to dig new water wells, and to make solar panels, windmills and vehicles (diesel, gas and electric) and to make those small concrete houses in the countryside for our own people. If we increase our consumption of fossil fuels we could put many people to work in both Saskatchewan and Alberta and have a much happier and warmer, and more mobile and fed population. The Islamists in Ottawa hope you freeze to death, then when you are gone they will increase the extraction and use of fossil fuels for their own people.

Instead of having a monetary system based upon banks printing “money” without being backed by anything, then borrowing this crap from the banks, and then paying compound interest on this bogus debt, Alberta and Saskatchewan can start a new monetary system backed by oil and coal reserves. The difference is between slavery and freedom. Consider that if Alberta and Saskatchewan break away from Canada and start their own monetary system, perhaps based upon oil, they will still employ psychiatrists to torture people to death in their psychiatric facilities (done to shut people up about your churches pushing evergreen tree idols and done to shut people up about your churches censoring the cannibalism of children). There is a great deal of money being raked in by the witches running the filthy counterfeit churches, that income is secure when opposing voices are arrested and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities. Conduct a survey and ask the homeless if they would be willing to live in a concrete house in the countryside that they have ownership of, and if they would be willing to heat that home with a fuel such as coal or oil that was trucked to their abode. If you are really so concerned about the environment, then stop spraying the forests to kill off the deciduous trees, and stop logging the old growth forests. Maybe consider reducing your use of both pesticides and herbicides, put more air in your tires, stop putting lead and other toxins in the gasoline, stop consuming fluoride and stop pouring this neurotoxin into the lakes and rivers. The banks print money into existence then fail to print the money required to pay the compound interest on this new money they created, then the environment suffers as people exploit it in an effort to pay off the money they borrowed (see The Grip of Death: A Study of Modern Money, Debt Slavery, and Destructive Economics by Michael Rowbotham). If you really cared about the environment then you would risk your life to help force a change in our government and economic system, force the end of clear-cutting our forests, force the end of cutting down old-growth forests, and stop sending our forests to Asia. And stop purchasing and transporting Islamic oil, instead make use of our own oil and develop our own industries, and guard our oil pipelines from damage by environmental idiots such as David Suzuki who falsely claim the sky is falling. If we do not increase our consumption and fossil fuels, at least in order to defend our nation, then the Chinese will come and increase the extraction and use of our fossil fuels in order to secure Canada for themselves. And do note that the millions of Islamists that arrived here are using our fossil fuels to heat their many homes and to drive their many cars and to feed and clothe their many families.

In the news people are being fired for refusing to take the depopulation jab, and those that are being fired are not eligible for unemployment insurance. Most of the many millions of Islamists that are coming here are not employed nor are they employable, so of course they will not be fired, instead of being coerced to take the jab they receive huge amounts of money monthly to sustain their lives and their large families. And the many millions of Chinese that are here are also exempted from taking the depopulation jab, their lives matter.

In the news (not the mainstream news) the Islamists and other Third World immigrants (invaders) arriving to Britain who find employment are being paid 10 pounds per hour for their work, while most of the native white Brits are being paid somewhere between 3 to 8 pounds per hour for their work. The issue is that the white Europeans are the people who are most prone to embracing some form of Christianity, which is not tolerated by the Satanists ruling this world. The white Europeans who call Britain home will find their homes in graveyards. The Islamists will come later and remove the tombstones, and then use these stones for their front steps and garden walkways. Walking on your tombstones, living in your houses and raping your children all brings them great joy. They are commanded in the Koran to go to other countries and live in your houses and to rape, enslave and kill you and your children. Canada never enslaved blacks as did America, we do not owe the blacks reparations nor reserved seats in trade schools and universities, nor free houses. Islamists have a long history of enslaving all other races, similarly we do not owe Islamists reparations nor reserved seats in trade schools and universities, nor free houses, we owe them nothing. Canada is red and white, we should put resources into the red and the white.

On October 21st 2021 radio talk show host John Gormley announced on his CKOM 650 radio talk show that the “anti-vaxers” are like atheists who come to a church service only to provoke endless debate and sow division, and so those people who hold views critical of the jabs will no longer be allowed to phone in and comment on his talk show. First I was hated for being of Doukhobor background (dad’s side), then I was hated for being of Ukrainian background (mom’s side), and then I was hated for being eastern-European rather than western-European. I was greatly hated for being of Russian descent, and I was quite young and impressionable in the early 1960’s when Russia was particularly vilified. Then I was hated because my dad was a police officer. Then I was hated for becoming a Christian and attempting to uphold Christian values. Then I was hated for trying to show people that their names and lives (birthdays) were both gifts from God and in harmony with the numbers in Scripture, hated for saying that the churches were teaching pagan traditions in place of God’s Commandments, hated for saying that witches are eating your children. Then I was hated for complaining about being tortured in psychiatric facilities. Then I was hated for crying out to God against you and your ignorant family members. Then I was hated for being white, and especially hated for being a white male. Then I was hated for pointing out that when the blacks were hired into the meat packing industry in Brookes Alberta, the vicious African Mafia came along and established a foothold in Western Canada. Then I was hated for saying that the homosexuals were the ones largely responsible for raping children. Then I was hated for my refusal to take a depopulation jab and roll over and die. There I was, very hated and being tortured in psychiatric facilities, then the NDP came to power provincially and immediately (their first act of legislation) was to hand more power over to psychiatrists and removed more rights from me and from the other victims of psychiatric horror. And I became greatly hated after the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix repeated internet libel stemming from Freemason Don Ocean of South Dakota and James Takayama of Hawaii implying that I was a pedophile. Then immediately after the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix repeated the internet libel, preacher-teacher John Gormley came along and used his radio talk show to encourage people to beat me up, in an effort to shut me up for good. John Gormley was happy, Saskatoonians were happy, everybody in Saskatchewan was happy, people in Alberta and British Columbia then voted the NDP into power provincially and everybody there was happy too. Happy happy people, most of whom get their trees to blink. Nobody on earth is deserving of psychiatric horror, not even me. Over the years I’ve learned a great deal about traditions and psychiatry and am now thoroughly convinced that you should take your decorated evergreen tree idols and shove them high up into your God-damned arseholes. You folks uphold your versions of Christianity, paganism and atheism with brutal violence. Keep in mind that the atheists are really Catholics for they abide by the Catholic fertility rites (the blinkin’ trees), when you abide by Catholic fertility rites then you become a Catholic. And in spite of it all, I would still rather be me, tortured, libeled, robbed and beaten than be a compassionless and ignorant Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshipper like you.

In the news on October 28th 2021, the communist/satanists running USA announced they desire to provide the invaders with $450,000 US each, and an apology for daring to separate children from the adults who brought the children into the country illegally, these accompanying adults were frequently or usually strangers who used the children as pawns. In Canada Trudeau flies Africans to Canada and pays the airfare. In Canada Trudeau prepared for the arrival of the Islamists and was renting entire hotels and keeping them empty in preparation and gleeful anticipation of these invaders to arrive. Across Canada white children are denied seats in trade schools and in university programs that result in pay cheques, and are instead shunted to the College of Arts and Sciences where they were taught Marxism and sodomy. Trudeau gave up military bases and resources to the invading Islamist army. Like our many provincial governments in Canada, Trudeau and his Federal Liberal party allows (they legislate it into being) brutal psychiatric torture to be conducted in cities across the country, and since this latter point has never been an issue to you, you now let him force an injection upon you and your children that maims and kills. It used to be that the rich Americans would show up at the airport in Saskatoon in order to catch connecting fights up north so that they may hunt and fish, now it will be the rich Islamists coming here instead. The rich Americans used to arrive with shotguns costing many thousands of dollars, now the Islamists will arrive with the ornate and well manufactured shotguns. Now the rich Americans stay home to protect their properties, and instead it will be the wealthy Islamists arriving to Saskatoon to catch the connecting flights up north so they may hunt and fish. These shotguns work well, they are known to have wonderful balance, are easy to handle, are a joy to hold and use. Often these shotguns have gold inlay, some kind of design engraved in gold. If you got nothing to do, watch for these newly wealthy Islamists to arrive with expensive 12-gauge shotguns at Saskatoon’s airport, they will catch a connecting flight to some northern lake where they will interact with the Big-Nosed Cree. If you ask them nicely maybe they will take the shotgun out of the carrying case and show it to you at the airport, there may be a verse from the Koran engraved in gold upon the receiver, or barrel, or elsewhere upon the shotgun. If I had that kind of money ($450,000 US), I would get an Italian shotgun and have Hadith Number 2442 engraved in gold, together with an image of Mohammad wearing Aisha’s shit-stained panties while these panties were dictating the Koran (Hadith Number 2442). I’d have the image of six-year old Aisha engraved as well, I’d use the image to display the contents of this Hadith by depicting Aisha without wearing any panties, Mohammad wearing Aisha’s talking panties, while the panties dictated one of the many perversions of the Koran. This is not a joke. Hadith Number 2442 reveals that the Koran was dictated by Aisha’s shit-stained panties while Mohammad wore them. Mohammad tried on the shit-stained panties belonging to other little girls but those panties never spoke, so he resumed wearing Aisha’s panties and when doink so, the panties continued to dictate the Koran (Hadith Number 2442). If I would spend $20,000 US on a shotgun, I’d still have $430,000 US remaining and would use a portion of this to purchase clean underwear. Seriously though, if I had $450,000 US, I’d be more likely to buy a cheap shotgun, maybe a Remington 1100 semi-auto shotgun. The Remington 1100 semi-auto shotgun is available in a range of gauges, including .410, I believe it is the only semi-auto .410 gauge shotgun ever made, if I had one I’d cut the barrel down so it would be more suitable to shoot rats in the old wooden grainaries. If the Islamists had more shotguns it is unlikely they would be beheading so many people and would instead have fun shooting rats in the old wooden grainaries on all the prairie farms they are inheriting. It is unlikely that the female Islamists stopping by at our airport are heading north to hunt and fish, more likely they would be brought along to cook and clean and would be carrying an expensive shotgun because they were ordered to do so. Nevertheless it would not hurt to ask, so if you see a female Islamist at the airport with her head covered and with her eyes peeking out of a narrow slit, you may still ask to see her shotgun. Likely she is just carrying it for her husband and if that is the case, it would be unlikely that she would have or get permission to show it to you, so you would have to ask her husband. Consider that over the decades the CIA spent many millions of dollars to fund torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, now these very same Americans are going to reward Islamists, Africans and Latin American Catholics that invaded their country and hand them each $450,000 US. Americans are upset about this, they want the $450,000 for themselves so they may buy bigger trees and decorate them to greater degrees, and perhaps so they may buy clean underwear for themselves. With $450,000 US in their pockets, Americans would feel empowered and would be more likely to tell me and other victims of psychiatric horror to shut up and take a pill. With $450,000 US in their pockets, the Americans would come to Saskatoon (to catch a connecting flight up north) and stop just long enough to tell the impoverished here that money talks while bullshit walks. “Money” printed out of thin air enables those who have it to lecture those without it.

Mad In America By Rasul Yagudin:

“Now the world wide liberal society entirely forgot the Russian punitive psychiatry. Or probably as before it believes in the fairy tale that crimes of Russian psychiatric system are completely in the past. If it is so, this the most terrible mistake in the history of the mankind. Because the modern Russian psychiatry is much more cruel and has much bigger possibilities. Despite of the widely spread opinion it was not so easy in the USSR to lock somebody in a mental hospital, because such actions were being executed only accordingly decisions of a pretty narrow circle of high leveled leaders of communistic party and KGB, who were constantly keeping this process under their control and using only in political goals, not allowing every psychiatrist to ride roughshod over. Today in Russia any rural psychiatrist can receive a decision of a rural judge about coercive hospitalization and coercive treatment. Without some trial, without a public hearing, without some lawyers, without a jury. And even more - accordingly the Russia law about psychiatric “aid” a psychiatrist has the right to hospitalize his victim on three days without a court decision. During these three days he must appeal to a judge, and afterwards a judge has the right to think for five days. In total a victim is being tortured in a nuthouse during 8 days without some court decision, in result of that he, drugged by psychotropics, looks absolutely insane. Thus even if by some miracle you will find some honest judge (what is absolutely unbelievably), he seeing the undoubted “mad”, just signs the decision about coercive treatment. Of course totally uncontrolled Russian psychiatrists (all of them) in cahoots with corrupted Russian judges (all them are corrupted) use this possibility for their private goals: for example to force victims to pay them bribes or to transfer them the victims` property. And when this goal is achieved, a psychiatrist either in the best case keeps a victim in a nuthouse under influence of psychotropics forever or kills him. In a mental hospital it is very easy to commit an unprovable murder . And of course such possibilities are constantly being used in political goals too - like in Soviet times.” - Rasul Yagudin