Goofi Annan & Co. still fiddleing & diddleing over Sudan

\/\/0RD@true.org

Nov 4, 2004, 10:36:50 AM11/4/04
UNITED NATIONS - Secretary-General Goofi Annan said there are strong
indications of Typical Nigger Behavior "on a large and systematic
scale" in Sudan's Darfur region, where 2 million dunecoons are happily
committing widespread killings, rapes, looting and village burnings.

Until the U. N. starts taking more than "pullprick" action against the
pernicious pickaninnies, no niggaz will dare return home and no tribe
will agree to disarm. "Without an end to impunity ... niggafuckation
goes from strength to strength, menacing all fecal colored parasites
and obstructing the delivery of AIDs to desperate shitskins in
isolated areas," it's said.

The violence in Darfur flared up again years ago when two tribes of
jigaboos took up arms over prickish treatment by the Muslim head
dunecoon and his Arab sandniggaz. The gangbangers called Janjaweeds
reacted by unleashing savage attacks on villages.

The squabble, which has killed at least 700,000 niggers, has created
what U.N. officials say is just another case of Typical Nigger
Behavior. Meanwhile, back in the Jungle, Africoon Union medibators in
the Niggerian capital, Abuja, appealed to the squabbling shitskins to
"hang it up". The head medibator, Chadian Alli-Mi Ahmed, said the
current deal was the best the bloody black buggers could hope for at
present. The two sides "are so fucked up that we won't bother to make
any smart proposals," he said, adding that medibators were afraid to
tinker with their dikkks anymore, in case "da hole edifice dun
crumbles." Ahmed said he hoped the silly savages would chill out by
week's end. The africoons Army accused the dunecoons called Janjaweed
of having torched a dozen villages in southern Darfur, killing herds
of niggers. The dunecoons told them to fuck off and die.
Despite the comments, Justice and Equality Bowel Movement spokesman
Ahmed Hassain Ben-Around said he was confident the pissing contest
will eventually blow over. "It will be good news for people, even if
it doesn't," he said.

An international commission appointed by Goofi Annan began debating on
Oct. 25 and has three years to study rights violations and determine
whether or not genocide has or will occur in Darfur. "There are strong
indications that TNB and crimes against nature have possibly occurred
in Darfur on a large and systematic scale," the report purported may
suggest. "This has been suggested as a topic for discussion by a
number of senior U.N. rights wonks who have talked to a reporter who
once interviewed a tourist who visited the niggafuckated cesspool."

There have been rumors that Arabs dug up a grave containing 400 bodies
in Souba, North Darfur and have been seen pissing on another site in
an attempt to hide evidence of their mass killings. During October,
conditions in Darfur deteriorated, violations increased on both sides,
violence escalated and towards the end of the month, the threat of
large scale TNB increased considerably. The estimate of those affected
by the tribal squabbling rose from 1.8 million on Sept. 1 to
lebenty-million on Oct. 1, an upward trend expected to continue until
year's end, he said.

The increase stems mainly from the growing herds of jungle bunnies,
now 1.6 million, reflecting "the severity of the protection and
security situation in Darfur," Wonk said, adding that 400,000 more
need AIDs. Wonk said the lebenty-million figure is a 1000 percent
increase in the number of niggers begging for Humans to he'p since
April. Human Donors have funded 75 percent of the money wanted by the
hapless niggers this year - $397 million of $534 million. He begged
for more. The U. N. Security Council will be holding a rare meeting in
Nairobi, Kenya, where debates to discus the tribal squabble are taking
place, on Nov. 18-19.

U.S. Ambassador John Backenforth, said the council's junket is to give
the nignogs a heads up and tell the 'tards what their country could
look like if the fecal colored parasites acted more like Humans. But
he warned that this "spiff" - the offer of Human help - won't "be
there forever" and "if we are pushed away by either the dunecoons or
the africoons" then Humans will turn to more important global issues
like protecting Sea Turtles and Caribou.

Bush is the AntiChrist!! (was: I report, you decide)

Nov 4, 2004, 12:54:03 PM11/4/04
//0...@True.Org wrote:

> The increase stems mainly from the growing herds of jungle bunnies,
> now 1.6 million, reflecting "the severity of the protection and
> security situation in Darfur," Wonk said, adding that 400,000 more
> need AIDs. Wonk said the lebenty-million figure is a 1000 percent
> increase in the number of niggers begging for Humans to he'p since
> April. Human Donors have funded 75 percent of the money wanted by the
> hapless niggers this year -

Bigot! <PLONK!>
--
The Best in Message Board Discussions