Stupid Africans cause devil stoning deaths in Mecca

umar camelrider

Jan 23, 2005, 7:58:02 PM1/23/05
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_24-1-2005_pg7_11

3 pilgrims die, 500 injured in stoning the devil ritual

MECCA: Three Muslim pilgrims were killed and 500 others suffered light
injuries Saturday as they jostled to perform the stoning of the devil
ritual near Mecca, Saudi newspapers reported on Sunday. The crush was
triggered by the arrival of a large number of African pilgrims
carrying their personal belongings to the site of the stoning in Mina
called the jamarat, the daily Okaz said.

The paper quoted Saudi Health Minister Hamad bin Abdullah al-Mane as
saying that a number of pilgrims also fell down on the site as a
result of the scramble to stone the three concrete blocks symbolizing
the devil. The flow of pilgrims was interrupted for 10 minutes in
order to clear the path, Okaz said. The ritual, which began on
Thursday, is the ultimate but also most perilous of the annual hajj,
triggering stampedes which left hundreds dead in past years, including
251 in 2004.

Byker

Jan 24, 2005, 10:06:01 AM1/24/05
"umar camelrider" <ar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_24-1-2005_pg7_11
>
> 3 pilgrims die, 500 injured in stoning the devil ritual
>
> MECCA: Three Muslim pilgrims were killed and 500 others suffered light
> injuries Saturday as they jostled to perform the stoning of the devil
> ritual near Mecca, Saudi newspapers reported on Sunday. The crush was
> triggered by the arrival of a large number of African pilgrims
> carrying their personal belongings to the site of the stoning in Mina
> called the jamarat, the daily Okaz said.

<snip>

Even the ragheads don't give a rat's ass if Africoonians die during the
hajj. Here's a little something I posted a few years ago as "The Day It
Rained Jigs On Jeddah."

I wonder if al...@mecca.net would be interested in the ballistic
coefficients and terminal velocities of Allah-worshiping Niggerians doing
swan dives from 2,000 feet?

GREAT MOMENTS IN AFRO-AVIATION

10 Years ago today

On July 11th, 1991, a Nationair DC-8 charter, flying hajj pilgrim kaffirs
back to de mutha country from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on behalf of Niggeria
Airways, departed the gate with underinflated tires. A long taxi, combined
with a hot day, caused at least two tires to fail and one catch fire during
the first 500 feet of take-off roll. If the air traffic controllers saw it,
they didn't say shit, probably because they knew what was going to happen
and that would mean 250 fewer kaffir ragheads they'd ever have to fuck with
again.

Anyway, they lifted off, the gear was raised -- tire fire and all -- and at
2000-3000 feet problems with the cabin pressure were reported, followed by a
bursting tire and loss of hydraulics. No doubt the crew knew something was
up when the passengers suddenly started bowing toward Mecca at a time not
prescribed by the Koran. The pilot did a 180 when smoke began filling the
cockpit, and flames were coming through the floor as he raced back for an
emergency landing. All hell was breaking loose in the passenger cabin, and
as they descended through 2,200 ft, the fuselage burned through and
spearchuckers came pouring out as a long string of burrheaded bombs (rumors
persist that "Allah Akbar" could be heard as they plunged into the city's
souk).

Those who stayed aboard had a few seconds more to make peace with their
Maker, because the fire burned through the control cables while their magic
carpet was on its final landing approach, and the camel jocks on the ground
were treated to the sight of the Ebonic Express doing its impersonation of a
150-ton napalm bomb...

Hackmed

Jan 24, 2005, 11:58:17 AM1/24/05
Byker

LMFAO

--
" My dog can lick anyone!"
"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message

Richard Cranium

Jan 24, 2005, 12:30:06 PM1/24/05
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:06:01 GMT, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

<<<<<Snipped Disgusting, Racist Rant>>>>>

I am sick and tired of all of the racial slurs accompanying useless
drivel posts in this NewsGroup. We are all P-E-O-P-L-E, no matter
what color our skin happens to be. Go back to the beginning:

After the formation of the Earth (via the "Big Bang" or whatever other
theory you may choose to believe in), the evolution of our species is
clear in that we all have the same origin.

After the new planet cooled and oceans formed, the initial life forms
were the single cell sea-based creatures that we find fossilized
today. Over eons, multi-cell creatures developed in the oceans and
eventually became amphibious and, later on, land-based. Life began to
evolve on land relatively quickly and, after millions of years of
movement up the evolutionary scale, Homo Sapiens in its early forms
appeared. This newly evolved life form continued to evolve on land
and developed its own set of characteristics that eventually became
key segmentation parameters that differentiated a myriad set of
particular groups. For example, many of these early members of the
new animal class recognized the advantages of grouping and banded
together to support one another, rather than continue to "go it
alone". Skin color was certainly not one of the key segmentation
variables at that time. Some groups stayed close to their origins in
the sea and developed into communities that were dependent upon the
oceans for their survival. Today, their descendants still live in
fishing villages that continue to place their faith in the waters of
the world for their society's continuance. Other tribes became more
nomadic and moved further inland where they strayed from their
ocean-based roots and evolved a land-oriented culture that derived its
sustenance from the soil. The remnants of these tribes are still with
us today, albeit at a still-declining rate, as the farm and
ranch-oriented peoples who grow crops and raise animals to keep their
societies flourishing. Many of these early agricultural-based groups
settled closer and closer to each other, forming multi-tribal
organizations that were the prercursors to what are today major
metropolitan areas. The term megalopolis is applied to the next stage
in this continuing evolution where we already are seeing the advent of
a super-sized (giving due credit for that term to McDonald's),
territorial-based society. In none of these natural groupings that
developed over time, was skin color a factor initially. There were
still other tribes that continued their nomadic ways and eventually
inhabited what were then most desolate areas in terms of human
settlement. Some found their way to the Polar Regions where the more
severe weather determined their critical dependencies on food and
clothing. Some wound up in the tropics where the weather, so vastly
different from other parts of the world, resulted in a lessening of
dependencies on clothing for survival. Some migrated to what are
today many of the most revered and desired locales on the planet to
live. Still others traveled to what we know today as Africa, where
they fucked monkeys, spawning niggers.

LEROY KNEVIL

Jan 24, 2005, 1:08:37 PM1/24/05
READ THE *BELL CURVE* FOOL!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Cranium wrote:

--
I am forged alot! but you will know when it is real or not. I
hate niggers,liberals, whiggers and jews. I love my white race

Richard Cranium

Jan 24, 2005, 1:31:36 PM1/24/05
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:08:37 -0500, LEROY KNEVIL <LE...@RMI.NET>
wrote:

>READ THE *BELL CURVE* FOOL!!!!!!!!!!

<<<<<Snip>>>>>

Sorry, but I do not understand what you're saying here. Would you
explain? Thanks.

LEROY KNEVIL

Jan 24, 2005, 1:38:16 PM1/24/05
THAT FIGURES.

--
I am often forged by A DIRTY BLACK NIGGER NAMED*EXTREME* but

you will know when it is real or not. I hate

*niggers*,*liberals*,*whiggers* and *jews*. I love my *white*
race only! I DO *NOT* FLAME TOM SHELLY, OR ANY OTHER *WHITE* MAN
IN THIS GROUP!..."Your most hated racist" LEROY KNEVIL

Richard Cranium

Jan 24, 2005, 1:43:18 PM1/24/05

The only thing that "figures" here is that you are a top posting
moron. I asked a question that you expended energy responding to with
CAPSLOCK drivel.

'ol dirt road with ya.

Alan Cossey

Jan 24, 2005, 2:12:05 PM1/24/05

"LEROY KNEVIL" <LE...@RMI.NET> wrote in message

I thought Evil Knevil was a motorbike stunt man. Seems I was wrong.

Alan Cossey

ARCHER

Jan 24, 2005, 4:17:22 PM1/24/05
"Alan Cossey" <alanX...@cossey58.freeserve.co.uk.XYXYZYZY> wrote in

The only Evil thing about Leroy is the
stench that eminates from his diaper.

Here is the Leroy Knevil FAQ for those of you
unlucky enough to know nothing of this 'man'.

Who is Leroy Knevil you ask.

These 3 definitions of 'LEROY' from urbandictionary.com
describe him comprehensively.

1.A mentally challenged White 'Trash' male adult who has many sick
fetishes, including wearing diapers.

2.A term to describe someone who is looked upon as the "Village Idiot"
and is constantly being laughed at and humiliated. Also refers to an
imbecile, an oaf, a buffoon, an illiterate nincompoop, or a loudmouthed,
fat bellied Coward.

3.A 'slang' term referring to a filthy, smelly, retarded, homeless
bum....who often lives in a dumpster and eats rotten, half eaten
sandwiches.

What does Leroy look like?
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=124700

Where does Leroy live?
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=123687

What is Leroys job?
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=123689

Where does Leroy vacation?
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=123688

What is Leroys' hobby?
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v320/G_Reaper/trash2.jpg

--
You can put glitter on shit
but it still stinks!!

Hackmed

Jan 24, 2005, 4:11:31 PM1/24/05
Cranium..You Know !! the Bell Curve ? Remember ? The Bell Curve ?
Well that's just it....Like Leroy said : "Read The Bell Curve".....LMFAO ;-)

--
" My dog can lick anyone!"

"Richard Cranium" <du...@bunghole.com> wrote in message

\/\/0RD@true.org

Jan 24, 2005, 6:43:57 PM1/24/05

That ol' allaha can be a real prick at times.

Hackmed

Jan 24, 2005, 8:00:16 PM1/24/05
Leroy, I assume you are referring to the inscriptions on the Liberty Bell in
Philadelphia ?
Hey I'm a Canadian and I know this shit.
I once visited many schools in the US and out of maybe 30 classes I found
only ONE that had a map of the Entire World.
All the others had a map of the US ending at one end in Canada and the other
at Mexico.
80% of American kids don't know the national anthem by heart and lesser the
Capitols of every state.

--
" My dog can lick anyone!"

"LEROY KNEVIL" <LE...@RMI.NET> wrote in message

Perfesser White

Jan 24, 2005, 11:29:55 PM1/24/05
In article <ct3dj5$3oo8$8...@news3.infoave.net>,
LEROY KNEVIL <LE...@RMI.NET> wrote:

> READ THE *BELL CURVE* FOOL!!!!!!!!!!

Leroy, reread the man's post, especially the last line.
Perfesser White

Perfesser White

Jan 24, 2005, 11:32:24 PM1/24/05
In article <41f52f95...@news.east.earthlink.net>,
du...@bunghole.com (Richard Cranium) wrote:

LOL, you had me going for a minute too, RC.

Perfesser White

LEROY KNEVIL

Jan 25, 2005, 12:31:02 AM1/25/05
DID YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO SCROLL DOWN TO READ YOUR NIGGER SHIT?

Bush is the AntiChrist!!

Jan 25, 2005, 12:39:44 AM1/25/05
umar camelrider wrote:

How do you know which were africans?

--
Discussion forums for American Liberals, by Liberals:

http://www.comicboards.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

Bush is the AntiChrist!!

Jan 25, 2005, 12:40:29 AM1/25/05
Byker wrote:

<PLONK!>

Bush is the AntiChrist!!

Jan 25, 2005, 12:42:06 AM1/25/05
LEROY KNEVIL wrote:

The Bell Curve was discredited six months after it was released by the
Indian idiot who published it. The coward wasn't even man enough to
face black folks and requested Donahue interview him alone. LOL!
Bigots are always cowards.

\/\/0RD@true.org

Jan 25, 2005, 3:42:20 AM1/25/05
>> Even the ragheads don't give a rat's ass if Africoonians die during the
>> hajj. Here's a little something I posted a few years ago as "The Day It
>> Rained Jigs On Jeddah."
>>
>> I wonder if al...@mecca.net would be interested in the ballistic
>> coefficients and terminal velocities of Allah-worshiping Niggerians doing
>> swan dives from 2,000 feet?
>>
>> GREAT MOMENTS IN AFRO-AVIATION
>>
>> On July 11th, 1991, a Nationair DC-8 charter, flying hajj pilgrim kaffirs
>> back to de mutha country from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on behalf of Niggeria
>> Airways, departed the gate with underinflated tires. A long taxi, combined
>> with a hot day, caused at least two tires to fail and one catch fire during
>> the first 500 feet of take-off roll. If the air traffic controllers saw it,
>> they didn't say shit, probably because they knew what was going to happen
>> and that would mean 250 fewer kaffir ragheads they'd ever have to fuck with
>> again.
>> Anyway, they lifted off, the gear was raised -- tire fire and all -- and at
>> 2000-3000 feet problems with the cabin pressure were reported, followed by a
>> bursting tire and loss of hydraulics. No doubt the crew knew something was
>> up when the passengers suddenly started bowing toward Mecca at a time not
>> prescribed by the Koran. The pilot did a 180 when smoke began filling the
>> cockpit, and flames were coming through the floor as he raced back for an
>> emergency landing. All hell was breaking loose in the passenger cabin, and
>> as they descended through 2,200 ft, the fuselage burned through and
>> spearchuckers came pouring out as a long string of burrheaded bombs (rumors
>> persist that "Allah Akbar" could be heard as they plunged into the city's
>> souk).
>> Those who stayed aboard had a few seconds more to make peace with their
>> Maker, because the fire burned through the control cables while their magic
>> carpet was on its final landing approach, and the camel jocks on the ground
>> were treated to the sight of the Ebonic Express doing its impersonation of a
>> 150-ton napalm bomb...
Allahaaaa Clarkbar!

COL. RSJ

Jan 25, 2005, 9:14:21 AM1/25/05

Last gasp of the defeated. Can't refute or defeat what he posts so
you killfile him. Just admit you surrender and move along.

--

"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent
and the least discerning of mankind, and the least

COL. RSJ

Jan 25, 2005, 9:14:21 AM1/25/05
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:00:16 -0500, "Hackmed" <Ro...@Kasbah.org> wrote:

>Leroy, I assume you are referring to the inscriptions on the Liberty Bell in
>Philadelphia ?
>Hey I'm a Canadian and I know this shit.
>I once visited many schools in the US and out of maybe 30 classes I found
>only ONE that had a map of the Entire World.
>All the others had a map of the US ending at one end in Canada and the other
>at Mexico.
>80% of American kids don't know the national anthem by heart and lesser the
>Capitols of every state.

All kids used to know the National Anthem, but since it mentions God,
the liberals sued and now we can't do it. Same with the Pledge.

COL. RSJ

Jan 25, 2005, 9:14:19 AM1/25/05
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:06:01 GMT, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"umar camelrider" <ar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_24-1-2005_pg7_11
>>
>> 3 pilgrims die, 500 injured in stoning the devil ritual
>>
>> MECCA: Three Muslim pilgrims were killed and 500 others suffered light
>> injuries Saturday as they jostled to perform the stoning of the devil
>> ritual near Mecca, Saudi newspapers reported on Sunday. The crush was
>> triggered by the arrival of a large number of African pilgrims
>> carrying their personal belongings to the site of the stoning in Mina
>> called the jamarat, the daily Okaz said.
>
><snip>
>
>Even the ragheads don't give a rat's ass if Africoonians die during the
>hajj. Here's a little something I posted a few years ago as "The Day It
>Rained Jigs On Jeddah."

Fuckin niggers even fuck up the Hajj, they aren't supposed to bring
anything but the stones and their wraps. I'm researching Islam, gotta
know the enemy, and niggers can't get it right. They never get shit
done right.

COL. RSJ

Jan 25, 2005, 9:14:20 AM1/25/05
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:43:18 GMT, du...@bunghole.com (Richard Cranium)
wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:38:16 -0500, LEROY KNEVIL <LE...@RMI.NET>
>stopped his daddy from ass-fucking him for a minute to write:
>
>>THAT FIGURES.
>>
>>Richard Cranium wrote:

>>> <<<<<Snip>>>>>
>>>
>>> Sorry, but I do not understand what you're saying here. Would you
>>> explain? Thanks.
>>
>>--
>> I am often forged by A DIRTY BLACK NIGGER NAMED*EXTREME* but
>>you will know when it is real or not. I hate
>>*niggers*,*liberals*,*whiggers* and *jews*. I love my *white*
>>race only! I DO *NOT* FLAME TOM SHELLY, OR ANY OTHER *WHITE* MAN
>>IN THIS GROUP!..."Your most hated racist" LEROY KNEVIL
>

>The only thing that "figures" here is that you are a top posting
>moron. I asked a question that you expended energy responding to with
>CAPSLOCK drivel.

>'ol dirt road with ya.

Projecting?

COL. RSJ

Jan 25, 2005, 9:14:20 AM1/25/05
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:30:06 GMT, du...@bunghole.com (Richard Cranium)
wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:06:01 GMT, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

Buwahahahahahahahaha, thats how the niggers came about. I knew it.

Richard Cranium

Jan 25, 2005, 10:00:22 AM1/25/05
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:31:02 -0500, LEROY KNEVIL <LE...@RMI.NET>
wrote:

>DID YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO SCROLL DOWN TO READ YOUR NIGGER SHIT?

<<<<<Snip>>>>>

Read?

You??

Of course not!

Lower life forms like yourself cannot ever get anything right.
Clearly, there's nigger blood in your family tree; perhaps yer daddy
swung from that family tree in ways you will never comprehend.

Go to the back room, drop your pants, and bend over grasping yer
ankles tightly. Daddy is a-coming again!

LEROY KNEVIL

Jan 25, 2005, 10:06:09 AM1/25/05
post?
you?
of course not!
you are a nigger idiot faggot!!

--
I am often forged by A DIRTY BLACK NIGGER NAMED *EXTREME* but

you will know when it is real or not. I hate
*niggers*,*liberals*,*whiggers* and *jews*. I love my *white*

race only! I DO *NOT* FLAME TOM SHELLY, or ANY OTHER *WHITE* MAN
IN THIS GROUP!."Your most hated racist" *LEROY KNEVIL*

Mr.Extreme

Jan 25, 2005, 10:07:17 AM1/25/05
you fucking need a cranium you retarded gimp! get a job and get
out of here!!!!!!!!

Richard Cranium wrote:

--
THe HNIC has posted, bitches!!

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Richard Cranium

Jan 25, 2005, 12:33:58 PM1/25/05
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:06:09 -0500, LEROY KNEVIL <LE...@RMI.NET>
wrote:
<<<<<Snip>>>>>

Can you explain why your portrait hangs in such a prominent place in
the lodge hall of the Mystic Knights of the Sea?

LEROY KNEVIL

Jan 25, 2005, 12:36:00 PM1/25/05
WHAT THE?

Richard Cranium wrote:

Mr.Extreme

Jan 25, 2005, 12:36:46 PM1/25/05
WHY IS YOURS IN THE BATHROOM AT THE "GAY BLADE"?

Richard Cranium wrote:

Richard Cranium

Jan 25, 2005, 1:46:38 PM1/25/05
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:36:46 -0500, "Mr.Extreme "
<extre...@theHNIC.net> wrote:

<<<<<Snip>>>>>

Clearly Leroy/Extreme does not ubnderstand the concept of an IP
address. Probably 'cause his daddy has that black lineage in his
family tree that he tries to hide using other names. I wonder what
his "X" name is?

Well, you insignificant little assface, you're probably just a simple
youngster who's been assfucked by his daddy and priest so violently
that you've begun to enjoy it as you shift sexual preferences. It's
time to dismiss your drivel as so much wasted bandwidth. Hence, I'll
no longer respond to your nonsense, so fuck off!

BTW - Tell mom that she'd best swallow faster next time. I dripped a
bit on your sister's dress immediately afterwards.

ARCHER

Jan 25, 2005, 5:53:12 PM1/25/05
Perfesser White <perfess...@whiteuniv.org> wrote in

> In article <ct3dj5$3oo8$8...@news3.infoave.net>,
> LEROY KNEVIL <LE...@RMI.NET> wrote:
>
>> READ THE *BELL CURVE* FOOL!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Leroy, reread the man's post, especially the last line.
> Perfesser White

Oh don't spoil the fun prof.
There's nothing funnier in AFN than
two shit-for-brain rednecks accusing
each other of being niggers.

LMFAO at Leroy and Dick Head.

Mr.Extreme

Jan 26, 2005, 1:30:57 AM1/26/05
FUCK OFF IDIOT!! WE DON'T WANT YOUR GIMP ASS HERE ANYWAY
BITCH!!!!!!!!

Richard Cranium wrote:

Bush is the AntiChrist!!

Jan 26, 2005, 11:24:53 AM1/26/05
LEROY KNEVIL wrote:

> DID YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO SCROLL DOWN TO READ YOUR NIGGER SHIT?

Are all christians closet pedophiles? This person thinks so:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050126/ap_on_re_us/church_abuse_shanley_11
http://www.comicboards.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?s=88f55c4c5326dd5e1a65ed588126ad64;act=ST;f=5;t=2;r=1

LEROY KNEVIL

Jan 26, 2005, 12:03:54 PM1/26/05
FUCK THIS PERSON!!!!!!!

--
I am often forged by A DIRTY BLACK NIGGER NAMED *EXTREME* but

you will know when it is real or not. I hate
*niggers*,*liberals*,*whiggers* and *jews*. I love my *white*

Haywood Jablowme

Jan 26, 2005, 2:08:36 PM1/26/05
Cranium..... I see your making friends already LOL

--
" EAGLES may sore High, But WEASELS don't get sucked in JET ENGINES "
"Mr.Extreme " <extre...@theHNIC.net> wrote in message

TheWanderer

Jan 27, 2005, 3:20:21 AM1/27/05
That is not stupid.