If 20% of Israel can be Palestinian why cant 20% of West Bank and Gaza be Jewish ?

Mo

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
Why must Muslims feel they must drive out all the minorities
and have rights to live in non Muslim world themselves ?
Its the pseudosecular Israelis and Indians and Yankees who encourage
Muslims in their ethnic cleansing..

KARME TSUR, West Bank (AP) _ Small and remote, this red-roofed Jewish
settlement and others like it lie at the heart of what could be a
risky new peace push by Prime Minister Ehud Barak.
For the first time, the Israeli leader is speaking openly about the
prospect of leaving 50,000 Jewish settlers _ one-quarter of those
living in the West Bank and Gaza Strip _ outside the umbrella of
Israeli sovereignty as part of an accord with the Palestinians.

And in the isolated communities likely to be sacrificed under this
scenario, settlers are responding with fear, anger and, in some
cases, threats of violence.

The settlers are also stepping up political pressure at a time when
Barak's coalition government is in turmoil. Lawmakers today gave
preliminary approval to a measure calling for early elections,
although the government expressed confidence the bill would be voted
down in the next of three more ballots necessary for passage.

Over the past several days, Barak has used his frankest language yet
to describe territorial concessions his government is prepared to
make to achieve a peace agreement. Talks aimed at reaching a final
accord are to resume in the Washington area early next week.

Mindful of explosive sentiments over West Bank land that many Jewish
settlers consider their biblical birthright, Barak has been
emphasizing what Israel will seek to retain rather than what it is
ready to give up.

"If the prime minister brings an agreement that puts 150,000 settlers
in the West Bank in large settlement blocs ... under Israeli
sovereignty in an agreement recognized by the entire world, it's a
historic achievement," Barak said Monday night on Israel's Channel
Two television, the latest in a series of similar public statements.

To listening settlers, who total 200,000 in the West Bank and Gaza
Strip, the message was clear: 50,000 of them could be left out in the
cold. Barak, elected overwhelmingly on a peace platform a year ago,
has always said "painful choices" would accompany any peace
agreement, but this marked the first time he had cited specific
numbers of settlers who could expect to be uprooted.

And if his public statements were meant as an opening position in the
peace talks, even more settlers could ultimately be left with the
choice of living under Palestinian rule or abandoning their homes.

The prime minister said Israel would seek to retain sovereignty over
settlement blocs in the Jerusalem suburbs, to the city's south, in
the northwestern West Bank and in a corridor linking the Jordan
Valley to the rest of Israel.

In isolated, thinly populated settlements like Karme Tsur, near the
West Bank town of Hebron, such criteria would leave little chance of
their inclusion. Home to just 500 people, Karme Tsur is surrounded by
Palestinian villages and cut off from any major settlement bloc _ a
prime target for handover.

"It would be a disaster," said Esti Uliel, a 37-year-old mother of
five, sitting at her kitchen table in the pleasant, sunny home she
and her husband recently remodeled. "We couldn't live under
Palestinian authority."

She predicted any move to hand over settlements like hers would spark
a groundswell of opposition in Israel, even though relatively few
people are affected.

"We're good citizens _ we vote, we pay taxes, we are law-abiding,"
she said. "What is a democracy for, if not to protect the rights of
its minority? I wouldn't cry just for my house _ I'd cry for the
state of our society."

Uliel, who came to Karme Tsur 14 years ago, when it was only a few
houses carved into a raw patch of hillside, said she and her
neighbors would leave _ reluctantly _ if her settlement was among
those relinquished.

Radical settlers, though, are making fiery pledges to stand and fight
_ in language that raises, for some, the specter of the 1995
assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin by an ultranationalist
opposed to land concessions to the Palestinians.

Despite pleas from mainstream settler groups to refrain from
incitement or threats, the extremists are branding Barak a traitor to
his people.

"The prime minister of the Jews who can even consider taking Jews out
of their house! It borders on fascism," said Yaakov Haiman, from the
northern West Bank settlement of Itamar.

However much Barak's new stance might inflame radical settlers, he
can expect a cool reception from the Palestinians, who insist that
all settlements in the West Bank and Gaza Strip are illegitimate.

"Our position on the issue of settlements is clear _ they should all
be dismantled, and any other suggestion is rejected," said Nabil
Abourdeneh, a senior adviser to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat.

JGarbuz

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
Then all Arab villages in Israel are also illigetimate and must
go!
If the PLO holds to its position then Israel must be prepared to
adopt a similar stance. If 25% of the Jews in Judah and Samaria
are forced to leave, then 25% of the Arabs in Israel must be
forced to leave as well.

Farhan Siddiqui

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
In 1945, more than 90% of the total population in British Palestine
mandate were Arabs. We should go back to the same numbers again !

Farhan Siddiqui

In article <20c48ab2...@usw-ex0104-033.remarq.com>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Jack White

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
Duh, because Israel already has 80% of Palestine.

col...@my-deja.com

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
JGarbuz,

What you dont understand is that the preset "so-called" Israel is
occopied Palestine..

Get the point?

CBK

Mo

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00
And they got 90% of the land area - Jordan , Lebanon , West Bank .
Trouble is Muslims are never satisfied and want the whole planet ,
thats why they must be fought on every street corner..

Farhan Siddiqui

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00
Jews were over 5% of German population. Why don't they ask for land
from Germany ?

Farhan Siddiqui

In article <8zz%4.1774$Nx.1...@nnrp3.clara.net>,

Laulak Siddique

Jun 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/10/00

The Jews in Occupied Palestine are illegal aliens at best, and armed robbers
and ethnic cleansers at worst
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

JGarbuz <jgarbuz...@msn.com.invalid> wrote in message

Laulak Siddique

Jun 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/10/00
Hundred percent of occupied Palestine will be free (from the river to the
sea)

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

Mo <Mo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Mo

Jun 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/10/00
Idiot stop spamming the ngs with one liners and 100 line repeats .Why
are Jihadists so dumb?..

Roger Alexander

Jun 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/10/00
You are rather too kind.
RLA

Laulak Siddique wrote:

> The Jews in Occupied Palestine are illegal aliens at best, and armed robbers
> and ethnic cleansers at worst

> --
> Click here for Free Video!!
> http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

irgun43

Jun 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/12/00

1Man4All <forahmad...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
> I think the concept that a certain country "belongs" to one
> religion only is a dangerous one.

I agree. Therefore, so-called Syria, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia belong to
Israel
irgun43

Laulak Siddique

Jun 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/13/00
How about going to pre-Joshua genocide?

> In article <8hmeoc$kae$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, Farhan Siddiqui

> <farhan_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> >In 1945, more than 90% of the total population in British
> Palestine
> >mandate were Arabs. We should go back to the same numbers again
> !<
>

> First of all, that number is a total falsehood. "Palestine" was
> almost
> 10% Jewish in 1918. But I say we go back to the ratio of Jews
> to Arabs that existed in 65 AD before the Romans destroyed our
> nation.Why pick 1945 of all years? Is there something special
> about that year?
>

> >Farhan Siddiqui

> >In article <20c48ab2...@usw-ex0104-033.remarq.com>,
> > JGarbuz <jgarbuz...@msn.com.invalid> wrote:

> >> Then all Arab villages in Israel are also illigetimate and
> must
> >> go!
> >> If the PLO holds to its position then Israel must be prepared
> >> adopt a similar stance. If 25% of the Jews in Judah and
> Samaria
> >> are forced to leave, then 25% of the Arabs in Israel must be
> >> forced to leave as well.
> >>
> >> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's
> Discussion
> >Network *
> >> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in
> Usenet -
> >Free!
> >>

> >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> >Before you buy.

Chalid ibn el Walid

Jun 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/13/00

The problem with Jews is that they are like rats. They
never fight their opponents face to face but they first
live in their country's (USA, UK, GERMANY) and then take
over the power. Jews have no country. Do we give drifters
country? No.

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

Chalid ibn el Walid

Jun 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/13/00

Jews have occupied Palestina with power and they will be
forced away with power. It has already begun, (Hezbollah,
Lebanon, Over 1000 Jew soldiers died in Lebanon. If Hitler
killed the Jews why are the Jews avenging on the Arabs? I
hope that I live long enough to see that the Jews are being
driven into the sea like stinking rats (whom they are).

Chalid ibn el Walid

Jun 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/13/00
Jordan, Lebanon etc has got nothing to do with Jews, the
problem is that Jews are a menace for the Arabs and they
should be driven back to the holes under the stones where
they came from.

JGarbuz

Jun 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/13/00
In article <063c7d90...@usw-ex0104-033.remarq.com>,

1Man4All <forahmad...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:
>>>In 1945, more than 90% of the total population in British
>>Palestine mandate were Arabs. We should go back to the same
numbers again>!<
>>First of all, that number is a total falsehood. "Palestine" was
>>almost 10% Jewish in 1918. But I say we go back to the ratio
of Jews to Arabs that existed in 65 AD before the Romans
destroyed our>nation.Why pick 1945 of all years? Is there
something special
>>about that year?>

>I think the concept that a certain country "belongs" to one
>religion only is a dangerous one.<

Jews are a NATION, not just a religion. That is the constant
mistake that most people make. We were a nation in exile, but a
nation nonetheless, determined to regain our national soil. It
took a lot of time, but we managed to get 25% of it back.
Seventy five percent remains in Jordan and in the so-called West
Bank.

> Most Jews had left Palestine
>long ago, or had been driven out, and to claim that they can
>come back and claim all of it at anytime in history cannot be
>reasonably justified. Just apply that same logic to the Native
>Americans who, too, then could claim all of the territorial
>United States;<

I don't mind. If the Indians can get it back, all the power to
them. I live in the US, but I don't own any land, and I am
willing to remain in the United Tribes of America if they'll
allow me to. However, with there being only a few million
Amerinds around, the prospects are not encouraging. But I
personally would have no problem with it if they can do it. I
won't stand in their way.

> Hindus could claim all of India, Pakistan and
>Bangladesh;<

When, Muslims claim to be part of an Ummah, or nation, and they
feel they have the right to declare and Islamic state and apply
sharia wherever they gain a majority. So look who's calling the
kettle black. It seems to me that no nation that allows Muslims
to immigrate is safe from eventually becoming an Islamic state
with sharia as its legal system, including cutting off hands and
noses and stoning adulteresses to death. BTW, I'm not opposed to
the latter but only if it will be adopted by a democratically
elected legislature :)

> and the pagans could claim the whole world.<

Are pagans a nation?

>Essentially, your argument is based on the "fundamentalist"
>interpretation of the Old Testament and you should acknowledge
>that. Likewise, the Muslim "fundamentalists" will claim that
>they have more recent instructions from God, which override what
>you have<

But that's exactly what they do. That's why there are
fundamentalist Muslim uprsisings simultaneously going on in
every corner of the world right now. In Nigeria, the
Phillippines, SUdan,
India, China, Yugoslavia, Chechnya, everywhere there are Muslims
proclaiming Islamic states and demanding sharia law and dhimmi
status for non-Muslims.

>. So the argument is religious, appeals to core beliefs,
>and cannot be resolved by arguing over history.<

It is not coincidental that the most strident opposition to
Jewish nationhood has come from Muslim clerics, starting with
the Mufti Haj Amin El Husseini, all the way to the present Mufti
of Jerusalem as well as even Iranian mullahs. If it were merely
a national struggle a compromise could have been worked out 80
years ago. It is the fundamentalist Islamic crazies who cannot
stomache the very notion of the Jews resurrecting a state. It
tears at the very fabric of their Quran written by a Jew-killer
by the name of Muhammad. So its in the ballpark of the Arabs as
to what they want, to continue the state of war until there is a
nuclear conflagration, or become sane. I don't have much hope
for the latter happening, but life must go on for as long as
possible.

JGarbuz

Jun 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/13/00
In article <8ho8d2$tvf$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, Farhan Siddiqui

<farhan_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>Jews were over 5% of German population. Why don't they ask for
land from Germany ?<

Because we are not Muslims and do not proclaim an Islamic state
or sharia law every place we get a local majority. We have NEVER
claimed any other land as ours EXCEPT Eretz Yisrael. It is the
only land we have claim to, and the only land we have the right
to claim. The Muslims will never be satisfied until they bring
the earth, the moon and the stars under the banner of Islam.
They are like the Japanese of WWII. They have to bring all of
the corners of the earth under their banner. "Allahu Akbar" is
the Banzai of the 21st century.

dltjxx

Jun 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/13/00
>>>Palestine mandate were Arabs. We should go back to the same
>>>numbers again>!

>>>First of all, that number is a total falsehood.

Correct. In 1946, the Arab Higher Committee was bellyaching
about the fact that there were 550,000 Jews in British Palestine,
and the Arab population of 1,300,000 was afraid of being
"overwhelmed".

>>Why pick 1945 of all years? Is there something special
>>about that year?>

The Arab ally Hitler killed himself?

>>I think the concept that a certain country "belongs" to one
>>religion only is a dangerous one.<

>Jews are a NATION, not just a religion. That is the constant
>mistake that most people make. We were a nation in exile, but a
>nation nonetheless, determined to regain our national soil.

Same as the Irish, the Scots, the Welsh, etc....

>Seventy five percent remains in Jordan and in the so-called West
>Bank.

>>Most Jews had left Palestine long ago, or had been driven out,

Bosh. The Assyrians conquered and deported the northern tribes.
The Babylonians destroyed Jerusalem and deported SOME of the
people--who returned under Cyrus the Great. The Romans destroyed
the 2nd Temple in 70 CE, and sold hundreds of thousands into
slavery--from the southern regions. Ditto 135 CE. But some ALWAYS
remained in the land.

St Jerome remarks on the presence of Jews in Jerusalem and
elsewhere in Israel in the 4thC CE, as do others after Jerome.

>>and to claim that they can come back and claim all of it at
>>anytime in history cannot be reasonably justified.

Then, the Irish state, and the limited self-government achieved
by the Welsh and the Scots cannot likewise be "reasonably" justified.

But the Arab military conquest of Israel CAN be "reasonably"
justified.

Deborah

Laulak Siddique

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
You are the Nazis of the post WWII era

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

JGarbuz <jgarbuz...@msn.com.invalid> wrote in message

Laulak Siddique

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
That is the reason it is important to contain and destroy the cancer of
Israel, before it metastisizes and spreads even further

irgun43 <irg...@slip.net> wrote in message

> 1Man4All <forahmad...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message

> > I think the concept that a certain country "belongs" to one
> > religion only is a dangerous one.

JGarbuz

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
>The problem with Jews is that they are like rats. They
>never fight their opponents face to face but they first
>live in their country's (USA, UK, GERMANY) and then take
>over the power. Jews have no country. Do we give drifters
>country? No.<

So why don't you take your sheep, camels and kaffiyas back to
Arabia where you nomadic brigands belong? Go back to raiding each
other over waterholes and give the rest of the planet a rest.

>* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can
also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and
Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

D.I.N.

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
It is you who is the cancer.
"Laulak Siddique" <lau...@home.com> wrote in message

D.I.N.

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
O dung beetle, your syphilisation will reap "a fiery chastisement."
"Chalid ibn el Walid" <a.machraf...@maghreb.nl.invalid> wrote in
message news:054f0654...@usw-ex0109-070.remarq.com...

> Jews have occupied Palestina with power and they will be
> forced away with power. It has already begun, (Hezbollah,
> Lebanon, Over 1000 Jew soldiers died in Lebanon. If Hitler
> killed the Jews why are the Jews avenging on the Arabs? I
> hope that I live long enough to see that the Jews are being
> driven into the sea like stinking rats (whom they are).

D.I.N.

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
The arabs are a menace to everyone, with their endless and mindless jihads.

"Chalid ibn el Walid" <a.machraf...@maghreb.nl.invalid> wrote in
message news:1c88e830...@usw-ex0109-070.remarq.com...

> Jordan, Lebanon etc has got nothing to do with Jews, the
> problem is that Jews are a menace for the Arabs and they
> should be driven back to the holes under the stones where
> they came from.

D.I.N.

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
And you are still in bed with real nazis; you are a sand nazi.

> You are the Nazis of the post WWII era
>
> --
> Click here for Free Video!!
> http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/
>
> JGarbuz <jgarbuz...@msn.com.invalid> wrote in message
> > In article <8ho8d2$tvf$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, Farhan Siddiqui
> > <farhan_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > >Jews were over 5% of German population. Why don't they ask for
> > land from Germany ?<
> >
> > Because we are not Muslims and do not proclaim an Islamic state
> > or sharia law every place we get a local majority. We have NEVER
> > claimed any other land as ours EXCEPT Eretz Yisrael. It is the
> > only land we have claim to, and the only land we have the right
> > to claim. The Muslims will never be satisfied until they bring
> > the earth, the moon and the stars under the banner of Islam.
> > They are like the Japanese of WWII. They have to bring all of
> > the corners of the earth under their banner. "Allahu Akbar" is
> > the Banzai of the 21st century.

Laulak Siddique

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
Har mulk-e-khuda e ma, mulk e ma ast

Every country belonging to my God is my country

> >The problem with Jews is that they are like rats. They
> >never fight their opponents face to face but they first
> >live in their country's (USA, UK, GERMANY) and then take
> >over the power. Jews have no country. Do we give drifters
> >country? No.<
>
> So why don't you take your sheep, camels and kaffiyas back to
> Arabia where you nomadic brigands belong? Go back to raiding each
> other over waterholes and give the rest of the planet a rest.
>

> >* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can
> also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and
> Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

Laulak Siddique

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
I think the term usually used by the Jews for Muslims is "sand nigger",
which just shows how racist and bigoted you people really are

D.I.N. <D.I.N.@ballahfalastin.com> wrote in message

> And you are still in bed with real nazis; you are a sand nazi.
> "Laulak Siddique" <lau...@home.com> wrote in message
> > You are the Nazis of the post WWII era
> >

> > --
> > Click here for Free Video!!
> > http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/
> >
> > JGarbuz <jgarbuz...@msn.com.invalid> wrote in message

> > > land from Germany ?<
> > >
> > > Because we are not Muslims and do not proclaim an Islamic state
> > > or sharia law every place we get a local majority. We have NEVER
> > > claimed any other land as ours EXCEPT Eretz Yisrael. It is the
> > > only land we have claim to, and the only land we have the right
> > > to claim. The Muslims will never be satisfied until they bring
> > > the earth, the moon and the stars under the banner of Islam.
> > > They are like the Japanese of WWII. They have to bring all of
> > > the corners of the earth under their banner. "Allahu Akbar" is
> > > the Banzai of the 21st century.

Laulak Siddique

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
Get out of Palestine and the Jihad would end

> The arabs are a menace to everyone, with their endless and mindless
jihads.
> "Chalid ibn el Walid" <a.machraf...@maghreb.nl.invalid> wrote in
> message news:1c88e830...@usw-ex0109-070.remarq.com...
> > Jordan, Lebanon etc has got nothing to do with Jews, the
> > problem is that Jews are a menace for the Arabs and they
> > should be driven back to the holes under the stones where
> > they came from.

Akram Alfsuayal

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
Although Jews came to Palestine 3000 yeas or more, they took over the land
by force. They also took over the land by force several times. The last
important one was in 1948. What makes the difference between past and
present is they ruled and God told them to do so, and they did, but in the
present, they rule by their desires. So to make it short for you, they
ruled about 100 years all togeather by God's commands in the past, now its
52 years by their desires. No brainer here, history is the judge. This is
the fundemantal issue, not 20% of this or that. Enjoy the 20%, but for a
while. Hutler found you first on his way, if he has a real chance to kill us
he gladly would do it. And Nazi is a source of hate, in our case you make
people hate you, so put the NUTZI aside becusae he is nuts and start think
about your behaviors. Jews never get it straight, this land is not yours
wheather you claim it historically, economically, you name it. So enjoy 20%
and enjoy 80% fears. BASCALY NOT YOURS SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THE
OWNERS?
Read History; Palestinians lived before Jews; with Jews and without Jews
too; so don't worry

--
This massage is from Akram Alfusayal

> Har mulk-e-khuda e ma, mulk e ma ast
>
> Every country belonging to my God is my country
>

> --
> Click here for Free Video!!
> http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/
>

> JGarbuz <jgarbuz...@msn.com.invalid> wrote in message

> > >The problem with Jews is that they are like rats. They
> > >never fight their opponents face to face but they first
> > >live in their country's (USA, UK, GERMANY) and then take
> > >over the power. Jews have no country. Do we give drifters
> > >country? No.<
> >
> > So why don't you take your sheep, camels and kaffiyas back to
> > Arabia where you nomadic brigands belong? Go back to raiding each
> > other over waterholes and give the rest of the planet a rest.
> >

> > >* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can
> > also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and
> > Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

TheAyatollah of Rock 'n Rolla!

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Firstly, the term is "sand nazi". secondly, it has nothing to do with
Muslims, except for jihading arabs. Thirdly, the term is used because of
arabs like the mufti who was hitler's guest in Berlin, and helped plan
extermination camps for the Jews of so called Palestine, but due to the
defeat of the nazis, never got to carry it out. If you don't like this you
can either change your behavior or "kuss emeq!"

> I think the term usually used by the Jews for Muslims is "sand nigger",
> which just shows how racist and bigoted you people really are
>
> --
> Click here for Free Video!!
> http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/
>
> D.I.N. <D.I.N.@ballahfalastin.com> wrote in message
> > And you are still in bed with real nazis; you are a sand nazi.
> > "Laulak Siddique" <lau...@home.com> wrote in message
> > > You are the Nazis of the post WWII era
> > >
> > > --
> > > Click here for Free Video!!