Jesus has acted

David Dalton

Jan 22, 2023, 7:55:25 PM1/22/23
The Jesus popthrough was applied at 0013 UTC January 24, 2023.

It should be readable by meditation by those ordained
by human or humans to priest level or equivalent, but
not higher, so the front lines.

If you know anyone so ordained, please relay this to
him or her, even just as a joke.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jan 22, 2023, 8:32:17 PM1/22/23
In article <dalton-69B842....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> The Jesus popthrough was applied at 0013 UTC January 24, 2023.

oops, January 23

Sam

Jan 22, 2023, 8:58:42 PM1/22/23
On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 22:02:14 -0330, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
wrote:
> In article
<dalton-69B842....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> > The Jesus popthrough was applied at 0013 UTC January 24, 2023.

> oops, January 23

What will happen?

David Dalton

Jan 22, 2023, 9:50:32 PM1/22/23
In article <almarsoft.5345...@news.easynews.com>,
My workings include healing circle prescriptions (a
binding of criminals, and best course of action for
them and for non-criminals). The popthroughs,
including the Jesus popthrough, are contributing
to these healing circle prescriptions, but there
will be a post-popthroughs update to the healing
circle prescriptions by Goddess (the ruler of
the region all/everything, who many call God)
incorporating some suggestions from me. There
will be consequences of following or not following
the healing circle (also known as sentencing
circle) prescriptions, including warning signs
for medium criminal to extreme criminal (as
defined by Goddess) who are not following them.

Those with confession divination ability, who
are those ordained to priest level or equivalent
but not higher, atheist psychiatrists, atheist
psychotherapists, non-atheist forensic psychiatrists,
and atheist judges, can do readings for individuals
(meditate on their best course of action) or
even I think meditate on general details of a
popthrough. In doing a reading they can determine
what portion comes from a given popthrough, such
as the Jesus popthrough (though there can be
overlap/reinforcement across popthroughs), and
also who (could be a deity, an avatar type, a
devi type, or a deceased founder of a religion
founded in the last 10,000 years) "rubber stamps"
an individual's healing circle prescription.
Since Goddess is the moderator I think She
"rubber stamps" all the healing circle prescriptions.

However I have failed many times before, so
perhaps it is not working yet again this time.
If so I will try again around first quarter moon.

If it is working then it should be complete within
another day.

For more details see the thread
"Chinese New Year attempt"
on alt.religion.druid .