Happy Kristallnacht

1 view

Mike Hunt

Nov 10, 2022, 12:33:25 AM11/10/22
jews are celebrating the night when the bullshit began! They received
a well-deserved ass-whipping and have been crying about it ever since.
Get over it!

Loose Cannon

Nov 10, 2022, 7:50:43 AM11/10/22
On Thu, 10 Nov 22 05:33:22 UTC, Mike Hunt <m.h...@noneyabiz.invalid>
wrote:

>jews are celebrating the night when the bullshit began! They received
>a well-deserved ass-whipping and have been crying about it ever since.
>Get over it!

Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

They sure, did.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Riain Y Barton

Nov 11, 2022, 1:33:11 AM11/11/22
wrote:

>jews are celebrating the night when the bullshit began! They received
>a well-deserved ass-whipping and have been crying about it ever since.
>Get over it!

You know the old saying, "shit happens". If they were smart, they'd
have taken the hint and gone to Madagasgar as Hitler wanted them to
do.

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Nov 11, 2022, 7:55:30 AM11/11/22
On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 01:33:07 -0500, Riain Y Barton <vo...@invalid.noy>
wrote:
https://nypost.com/2022/11/10/kfc-apologizes-for-kristallnacht-promotion-in-germany/

"What the cluck?

KFC has apologized for sending an alert urging customers in Germany to
commemorate the Kristallnacht – the 1938 pogrom that preceded the
Holocaust — by eating its cheesy fried chicken.

“Go ahead and treat yourself to more soft cheese on your crispy
chicken. Now available at KFCheese!” KFC Germany wrote Wednesday under
the subject line “Memorial day for the Reich pogrom night,” the Times
of London reported.

The day marked the 84th anniversary of Kristallnacht, or “The Night of
Broken Glass,” when Nazi mobs destroyed synagogues and Jewish-owned
businesses.

They slaughtered 92 Jews and sent another 30,000 to concentration
camps in what was considered the starting point of the Third Reich’s
drive to annihilate Jews.

An hour after the offensive message went out on the app, the fast-food
chain issued an apology and blamed “an error in our system” for the
“inappropriate message.” "

Inappropriate? TOTALLY appropriate!

--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)