Re: Support for Biden impeachment?

1 view

Ed Debevic

Sep 12, 2022, 12:16:51 AM9/12/22
On Sat, 10 Sep 2022 08:44:27 -0700, Rudy Canoza <r...@cap.con> wrote:

>On 9/8/2022 3:10 PM, David Hartung wrote:
>> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/most-want-biden-impeached-see-gop-dropping-ball
>> [...]
>> A majority of voters, including a third of Democrats, support efforts to impeach
>> unpopular President Joe Biden, the latest president to face the nation’s
>> harshest criticism.
>>
>> In a new Rasmussen Reports survey,
>
>"Rasmussen Reports" is a Republiscum/QAnon in-house fake polling outfit. You
>may be assured that most likely voters do *not* want to see Biden impeached.
>
>No "Rasmussen Reports" survey result is valid — ever.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou
amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary,
mother of God, pray for us sinners; now and at the hour of our death.

Gain

Sep 12, 2022, 3:47:27 AM9/12/22
Ed Debevic <lordofal...@gmail.com> wrote in
Except for Democrats. They can head straight down to Hades.