Seagull moon onset

1 view

David Dalton

Jan 18, 2023, 11:20:19 PM1/18/23
I’m doing one more late night attempt at changing the world.

January 18

[B] in general 6:00 --> 8:39 p.m.
[DTS] (non-overlap) 8:39 --> 11:53 p.m.

January 19, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hrs.

(Brew a Potion Day)

It is now a bit after midnight (witching hour).

[PCMM] (with consequences) 12:08 a.m.
[F123] 12:08 a.m.
[SMPES] 12:08 a.m.
[RAFHDBE] 12:09 a.m.
[SSA] 12:09 a.m.
a.s.c. (5) 12:09 a.m.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid . I will post updates, though
I expect they won’t be read unless people notice effects. Ask
on that group if you want me to explain my notation.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)