new age at new moon?

David Dalton

Sep 24, 2022, 8:15:09 PM9/24/22
Many cultures and religions worldwide celebrate a lunar new
year at or just after new (dark) moon, including the upcoming
Jewish Rosh Hashanah, so I have posted this to Jewish groups
and to groups for religions which built on the Jewish
foundation.

I am once again trying to instigate a global new age in
the next two days by perineum click (short period mula
bandha) negotiation (I don't have voices) with Goddess
(the ruler of the region all/everything, who probably
many on these groups call God) and other collaborators.
I think this negotiation is equivalent to Jacob
wrestling with his God late at night.

If you are interested in my progress, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects, see the thread of the
same name as this one on alt.religion.druid (note that
this new moon is the closest new moon to Mabon, or
fall equinox).

"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)