Clamshell Moon attempt; last attempt for a long while

David Dalton

Feb 22, 2024, 3:45:50 AMFeb 22
My latest attempt is described, with updates and commentary,
on the thread "Clamshell Moon attempt; last attempt for a long while”
on alt.religion.druid . If it fails, which is likely, I won’t try again
until on or about Sept. 5, 2024 (three sunspot cycles after
my sun stare), and if that then failed I would then
wait until on or about Jan. 29, 2025 (seven years
plus two sunspot cycles after my low years started).

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)