Lilith popthrough applied

David Dalton

Jan 20, 2024, 3:19:27 AMJan 20
The Lilith popthrough was applied at about 0800 UTC January 20
(about midnight in Vancouver) and was about #955 of 1173
of the last 12,000 years, so was from over 9000 years ago.

I don’t know the name of the ootw for whom Lilith was the mi-ootw.

Only a few are covered by belief strength but many are covered
by being in the original region and/orby descent, both at 1/5 strength.
More are be covered by the Jacob, Moses, and Jesus popthroughs.

However for now the only consequences that are on are
read access and charisma modulation; other consequences
will probably come on in the next 24 hours (maybe by the
phase of Yom Kippur, though of course not the right
lunar month). If you want to follow my progress see the
thread “sudden evolution for all species” on alt.religion.druid .

“It dpesn't matter baby, if you're a non-believer, the axe has fallen...
I give to you The Bitch Goddess of Truth" (Lizband -- Queen of Swords)