Women Rock! Day

David Dalton

Jan 2, 2024, 11:14:15 PMJan 2
January 3 is Women Rock! Day.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jan 3, 2024, 4:25:21 AMJan 3
On Jan 3, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B45169500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> January 3 is Women Rock! Day.

After the R-HDBE special abilities evolution, Stevie Nicks
now has peacemaker (by willing, not by prayer or talking)
special ability. She is also an assisted shaktipat recipient
and has related abilities including technomagick, so
can use her peacemaker ability in conjunction with
computer maps and maybe even a globe to some extent.