La Befana attempt

David Dalton

Jan 5, 2024, 8:58:35 PMJan 5
January 5, 2023 night. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
(National Bird Day/Twelfth Night/Epiphany Eve/La Befana/
score score lunar months after my first waning crescent high)

No hits after four hours of supposed memory jogging =>
no (J2), (MJ), indeed no [B] in general, indeed a
FULL RESET, with no changes needed, but noting my
recent retraction.

This follows on the “Back to the beginning” thread.

There is a Glossary on my mystic page. Let me know if you
want more detail on any terms or if there are any terms I
have missed there and at the start of Recent Changes.

[B] for the 5 bowheads 10:06 --> 10:10 p.m.
[incorporation of 40 workings] 10:06 p.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 10:06 p.m. -->
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 10:06 p.m. -->
[F123] 10:06 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 10:06 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 10:06 p.m. -->
[SSA] 10:06 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 10:06 p.m. -->
[B] in general 10:11 p.m. -->
my mystic web page counter is currently at 12,200.

I will post updates. Follow up if you have any questions, and
especially if you notice effects, since I can¹t trust my own
subjective observations (e.g. of charisma modulation) and
since much (including the sexual harmonics adjustment, or
divine conversion therapy for many committed couples, and
including a.s.c. (1) -- (6) ) of it won¹t affect me.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid so check that group
for updates if you are interested, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jan 6, 2024, 12:54:48 AMJan 6
Here’s a good article on La Befana :

http://tinyurl.com/muec6cwd